The Wolf and the Lamb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calista, being taller than Evelina, pushed herself up a bit - dangling her breasts in front of the ginger's face. Just to see if she'd take the bait. "See these nipples? They're sensitive. Very sensitive," Calista whispered with lusty eyes, and Evelina couldn't help but to lick her own lips hungrily at the sight. A tiny whine escaped her throat, and so Calista put her hand on top of Evelina's head, softly guiding her mouth forward. The look in those sky-blue eyes behind her nerdy glasses had changed completely now - her embarrassment overpowered by arousal - as she let her tongue roll around on one of Calista's nipples.

"Mmhh.. Good girl," Calista breathed out, feeling a tremble go through her nether regions. The feel of the tongue across her sensitive and erect nipple sent such pleasurably warmth throughout her entire frame. And when Evelina did the same thing to her other breast - in the same reluctant and inexperienced motion - it made Calista throw back her head, arching her back just slightly. "That's right.. Let yourself enjoy this.." Calista's fingers were dug into the red locks of her prey, and the room was filled with an obscene suckling sound, growing louder by the second. After about a minute, a moan escaped from Evelina's lips - a desperate, rumbling noise that shot straight down to the tall beauty's clit, making it throb once again with need.

"Let's get naughtier.." Calista purred, stood up from the bed, and turned around - sliding out of her panties, bending forward so that Evelina could have an eyeful of what the girl looked like from behind. She knew how delicious her ass was; she had received many compliments about it, and caught people staring hundreds of times. And the small yelp coming from behind told her the little lamb thought the same thing. She grinned to herself, happy with the results so far, but only allowed herself a second of victory. Getting on the bed, she then beckoned for the other woman to climb on top of her. "You want this, Evelina.."

"B-But.. Calista, I.." She could barely speak coherently anymore, her hands shaking in nervous anticipation.

"Schhh.." Calista hushed her with a warm look in her eye. "Don't think about it, just give yourself what you want.." she said with a sultry whisper. "Give in to temptation, Evelina." With those words, she spread her legs wide, revealing all of her pink pleasure to the redhead. Her entire womanhood on display. "Come lay down with me.."

And as if hypnotized, Evelina did as she was told, climbing onto her and swallowing audibly. After gathering her courage, she leaned forward - and began kissing Calista's mouth hungrily - though her sloppiness witnessed clearly of her inexperience, and she didn't seem to know what to do with her hands meanwhile. That only made Calista more aroused.

"Are you a virgin, Cutiepie?" she asked between kisses. She had a suspicion already, but she wanted to hear it. Evelina nodded shamefully, and Calista let out a low moan at the revelation. The words made her lose control, and her dominant side seized the moment - making her roll over so that she was on top, pushing the redhead down onto the mattress. "Taste me.." Calista purred with a lusty glimmer in her green eyes, then moved to an upright position and straddled the freckled cutie's face.

Evelina hesitated. Her gaze shifted from meeting Calista's own, to staring at the dark-haired lady's pussy, to back again - then, after a deep breath, she removed her glasses and placed them on the nightstand before propping her head up, and started licking at the girl above her timidly. "Fuck.." Calista hissed quietly, both in shock and pleasure - and she sunk down towards Evelina's mouth as she was assaulted by long, wet licks across her moistened vulva. With one hand, she spread herself further apart, exposing her most sensitive spots to the shy girl beneath her. And then she lowered herself even more, giving the little redhead's mouth and tongue nowhere else to go besides right inside.

Evelina whimpered from underneath Calista's wetness, as if she couldn't believe what was happening. And although the petite ginger's ministrations seemed a little clumsy, Calista was in heaven. She rocked gently against the other young woman's face, moaning in delight - making it quite difficult for Evelina to breathe, most likelt - but oh, how wonderful that sensation felt, as the frightened girl hummed underneath her. "Do you like my taste?" Calista breathed huskily. The poor lamb couldn't speak - or perhaps didn't want to, since all she managed to do was let out an innocent noise, as if she was being tortured with blissful agony. "What a good girl.." Calista murmured lovingly, one of her hands digging in to the redhead's ginger locks. "Put your tongue inside me.."

Calista let out another pleasurable moan, enjoying herself thoroughly as she felt Evelina's curious but intimidated little tongue penetrate her - and a wide, slightly sadistic smile spread across the raven-haired woman's alabaster face. She had the petite little cutie exactly where she wanted her.

--- 6 ---

Evelina's heart was beating a million miles a minute. The taste of the other woman's forbidden folds mixed with her own saliva - together creating a syrupy mixture - making all her senses tingle from arousal. Her tongue went up and down, in and out, back and forth across the silky surface, before she found herself focusing on Calista's clit for long moments at a time. Each moan she managed to draw from the ivory beauty above her felt like the sweetest of music in her ears, and she became lost in her newfound role as the temptress's muse. Her mind was all over the place, and she still felt so embarrassed, but there were nowhere else she'd rather be at that moment than right there, pleasuring the goddess above her.

'Is she going to come?' Evelina thought to herself, excited but also nervous. The other girl seemed on the verge of orgasm; she was shaking a bit, panting a little - and her eyes were looking more dreamy and distant by the second. It motivated the redhead to increase her efforts. 'I want her to climax all over my tongue.'

"That's it.. Like that.. So good!" Calista breathed as her body tensed up with ecstasy. Her voice was.. Happy? "You're gonna make me come!" Evelina continued her oral assault without stopping, causing her dominant companion to moan louder and louder in between groans of "Yes," and "Fuck," and "Don't stop," and a few unintelligible words here and there. It was an awakening to Evelina. The way she made Calista feel - and a craving to witness the rapture she knew was coming - was indescribable. And before long, it was apparent that the black-haired beauty was coming undone, and her moans got louder, more erratic; and then they just stopped - exchanged into a silent scream - as she finally came on Evelina's face, squirting all over her lips and tongue, almost making Evelina faint with euphoria from the taste of her forbidden nectar.

Her mouth filled up with Calista's fluids - and Evelina swallowed again and again, trying to keep pace, and keeping Calista's orgasm going for as long as possible. "Oh my fucking God!" Calista cried out as she rode her orgasm, and the girl below her tongued at her pussy like a wild animal until the very last moment. Never before in her life had Evelina felt even remotely close to as submissive as she did in that moment, and she loved it. When Calista fell forward - her body still shuddering, the sensations seemingly still washing through her body in wave after wave, Evelina felt just how much her own sex was leaking.

Calista took a deep breath as her climax subsided, and Evelina was caressing her thighs with her feminine hands, now placing little kisses upon Calista's clit - almost innocently. "So good.. Such a good girl.." Calista cooed gently. Then, she rolled off of the girl and onto her back. "You are something else, little Cutiepie," Calista sighed, and Evelina couldn't resist snuggling closer into Calista, soaking up every last sensation of that erotic moment, as well as her partner's afterglow. She wanted to stay just like that forever.

The quiet that settled between them was tranquil - calming - and Evelina didn't dare speak until the dark-haired woman was ready. She felt quite proud of herself - having accomplished such a deed without screwing things up like she had expected to. But when Calista had recovered her sense, she raised herself up onto one elbow, and grinned at the redhead - who were still wearing her shirt and dungarees. Her lips were still moist with girl-cum, her face wet and messy with it. The petite young lady swallowed hard.

"Are you going to let me undress you yet?" Calista asked with a giggle. And before Evelina had even a chance to think about what was happening - the raven-haired beauty crawled on top of her again, holding her wrists firmly down above her head and looking into her eyes intently. "I want your pussy so bad.." she purred seductively in Evelina's ear. "Would you like that?" She pressed their bodies together, feeling Evelina squirm against her grip. "Or would you rather I stick those large beads up your bottom?"

The redhead gasped at the suggestion, as well as from being pinned beneath Calista - and she began trembling again. Doing something like that felt too perverted. But there was a hint of.. Excitement there too? And she thought she might have nodded without realizing, since Calista pulled away slightly to look into her eyes. The question had made her lose her composure completely.

"You play with your butt a lot?" Calista inquired, once again stroking the young woman's cheek, caressing her freckled skin. It seemed she couldn't keep her hands off of Evelina for more than a few moments at a time. Her fingers wandered to caress the other girl's lips, and then down along the chin.

"Sometimes," Evelina muttered, feeling shy. She wondered what would happen if she denied it?

Calista licked her lips, seemingly looking right through her. "Only sometimes?"

Evelina cleared her throat, closing her eyes momentarily. She shook her head. "M-More often than not.."

"Oh, fuck.. You naughty little perv," Calista teased - and gave Evelina another deep kiss, so intense that it made the redhead moan loudly before Calista broke it off, leaving them both staring at each other once again. "You're adorable, you know that?" The dark-haired girl grinned wickedly. And then, she began to remove the petite girl's clothing - and Evelina did not attempt to resist as Calista freed her wrists. Little by little, her soft and curvy skin was exposed - and the woman on top squealed with delight as she noticed that it wasn't just Evelina's face that was freckled.

The beautiful goddess of temptation all but worshipped her body with her hands and mouth, going down along every inch of creamy skin, humming as she did so. The more naked she became, the more she felt like a meal to be devoured. The amount of desire in Calista's eyes was overwhelming, and Evelina couldn't look away - and Calista seemed to love that; her expression almost feral. She reminded the redhead of a starved wolf.

"Fuck.." Calista breathed, as the petite lady's bra was removed and thrown aside. Evelina tried to cover herself up with her arms reflexively, but that earned her a scowl. "Bad girl!" The raven-haired goddess forcibly removed Evelina's tiny hands and began to kiss - and occasionally bite - on the exposed nipples. "You're so fucking cute.. You have no idea.."

Evelina closed her eyes tight in response, trembling at the words. Her panties had been drenched from her arousal by now, and she thought she might actually climax from nothing more than the attention she had received already, as silly as that seemed. There was no doubt that this was by far the most erotic experience of her life. She let out a little "Ow!" as Calista bit at her sensitive bosom, and the other girl just giggled once more.

"Pass me the anal beads," she demanded then, and Evelina felt her heart skip several beats. "Let me give you what you need, my little lamb." And the young - and slightly frightened - lady obliged; reaching over to her drawer, grabbing them and her tube of lubricant, and giving both to Calista. Their eyes locked, and it was as if time froze for a moment. As if they really saw each other for the first time - not through sexual desires or perverse needs - but as two women who felt something for one another. Everything felt more real, more intense - as if the stakes had been raised, as if both of their souls had touched briefly. But then Calista grinned again, and the moment was over. "Cutiepie.." she said. "You really take all eight of these in your back door?" She looked awestruck once more at the size of each orb on the toy Evelina had purchased. They were all the same size - but it was difficult to fit even one in the small girl's body.

"... No," the petite redhead answered timidly. "Most I've ever managed was four.." She didn't want Calista to know how long it had taken before they managed to fit at all, about those perverted nights alone in her room, trying and failing to reach past that ring of muscles until she had finally succeeded. And how instant her orgasm had been once she'd finally managed the first time. Ever since then, she had been addicted to the feeling - and months had passed since she last had experienced an orgasm without her tush involved somehow.

Calista gave her a wink. "Let's aim for five tonight, then." And with those words, she dove down between Evelina's thighs, placing a kiss upon her dampened panties and letting out a little noise of satisfaction. "Fuck, these are so cute.." she said breathlessly as she began to pull the underwear off of the petite lady - and as soon as they were off, she held them up in the air as if they were some great prize she had won at a carnival game. The gorgeous night-kissed temptress then began to gently rub her nails up and down Evelina's thighs. "Hand me two pillows." She did as told, and Calista put them underneath her lower back, raising her rear up into the air. "Spread wider.. Open for me.." Calista purred with an eager grin, which only widened when the smaller lady blushed before following the order.

'This is so embarrassing,' Evelina thought to herself as she moved her legs apart and displayed her dripping sex. But the petite redhead let out a loud whimper when the other girl placed a wet kiss on her clit - sending a shiver through her entire body. This felt good. Like, really good. A craving arose within her, and she arched her back instinctively. But the dark-haired vixen only laughed.

"So eager all of a sudden.. Wait, let me get some lube onto my fingers.." And before long, Evelina was being assaulted by the ivory beauty's digits. They began to caress her backside, covering her tushie in thick, slippery lube. She closed her eyes - enjoying how gentle and patient Calista was - until those slick fingers found their way inside her most forbidden spot; pumping in and out with a tenderness she couldn't understand how to describe. It felt so much better when someone else did this to her than when she played with her bottom on her own! And somehow, Calista's nails added to the arousal, being a fair bit longer than her own.

Calista paid attention to Evelina's pleasure-noises, took that as a sign of approval, and leaned closer still - pressing her lips against Evelina's pussy - kissing, sucking, licking. Her tongue penetrated Evelina, making the smaller girl gasp. And then it moved up and down, gathering juices from the lady's entrance, tasting them with a smacking noise. By now, Evelina was positively drooling with arousal - begging for more in between short gasps for air.

"W-Wait, I'm going to.." Evelina began, and her whole body began to go stiff. Her head thrashed from side to side, and her toes curled tightly. Calista didn't stop what she was doing, though - just seemed to intensify her actions as she listened to the sounds coming from the little lamb, determined to make this amazing for her. She flicked her tongue at her clit, stimulating it relentlessly - and two fingers kept moving in and out of her rear the entire time, now in even swifter and deeper motions.

"Come for me, my little anal perv!"

It was the words, more than anything, that forced her over the edge so violently. Evelina let out a wailing scream at the top of her lungs, barely being able to breathe from how intensely she felt herself unravel. The raven-haired goddess didn't stop her ministrations - and so she rode her orgasm as far as it could possibly go. Such bliss. Such deep, unchained, indescribable bliss. And then, when her trembling had subsided enough for her brain to start functioning properly again, she realized how loud she'd been - and immediately clamped a hand over her mouth in embarrassment.

"That was quick.." Calista spoke in a soft, teasing tone filled with amusement. "Someone's having fun, hmm?"

Before Evelina could answer, she felt a lubrication-covered bead begin to push against her little rosebud. Some part of her freaked out momentarily, but she fought with herself internally over it. 'Relax, Ev! It will feel good! She won't judge you..' she spoke to herself inside her head. And after taking several deep breaths, the toy plopped into her ass with a slightly obscene sound. She instantly felt full, and the lube was still a little cold, causing her to clench up in shock - but her beautiful classmate had a look on her face filled with wonder and fascination.

"Does it really feel that good?" Her eyes flickered with lustful flames.

Evelina nodded shyly, biting her lower lip with nervousness, even if her arousal had not faded one bit.

"Fuck, you're so cute when you're being naughty, you know that?" she said, and went back to kissing the little ginger's pussy yet again, making Evelina moan into the palm of her hand in shame. She wasn't sure why she felt so embarrassed still. Maybe because it was so obvious how good she felt? Maybe because she knew Calista could see every little part of her? And then the second bead began to make it's way inside of her, and Calista hummed. "Your butt opens up so nicely.. I can't believe these fit in you.. You're so small!" The ivory temptress looked positively delighted as she spoke.

"... Mhm," was all Evelina managed to reply with. She stared down at Calista between her legs, who seemed fixated by her bottom, her eyes shimmering. 'She's watching my butt swallow the toy up..' Evelina thought to herself, and her mouth felt dry. 'She can see everything.. She can see I'm loving anal play..' The realization hit her hard, causing her to close her eyes. It just seemed so taboo! Only a freak would want this, surely..

"My adorable little anal pervert!" Calista spoke out loud then, with a teasing tone - and she pushed the third ball inside of Evelina as she said it. The redhead let out another whine of approval, now moaning loudly, her hands gripping onto Lili the Bunny - needing something to hold onto. She loved when Calista teased her, she realized. It excited her to no end.

"Y-Yes I am.." Evelina encouraged her. "Please, more.. Put them all in.." she purred with need, even if she didn't know where that brazen confidence came from. But the words ignited something in her lover, and before she knew what was happening, the fourth bead had joined its comrades inside of her rear. She felt so full. There were no more space inside of her poor, overfilled rectum - each bead being large even by itself. "More.." she heard herself say nonetheless, though she could barely breathe. Her voice sounded far away, almost like it belonged to someone else. The only thing keeping her grounded in that moment was Calista's mouth upon her pussy - sucking hard on the folds, licking, teasing - making everything feel so much better.

Calista couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear as she complied with the adorable little redhead's wishes - attempting to push a fifth bead inside, though there was hardly any room. Evelina started breathing very rapidly, her hands gripping onto the bunny so hard her knuckles went white. And when it finally made it's way inside, adding to the collection of spheres inside the petite girl's backdoor, the dark-haired goddess gave a pleased sigh against Evelina's sex as she took in how incredibly erotic the little redhead looked in that moment.