The Wolf Inside Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Adam returns to the woods.
3.9k words
4.73
4.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure you're ok closing up by yourself?"

Adam's thighs collided with the table as he was startled by how close João's words sounded behind him. Adam spun around to face him, his perky bottom shifting to rest snugly on the edge of the table. João was so close Adam could smell the last of his lingering aftershave and the sweat from a hard day's work. Those brown eyes stared down at him under a mane of curly brown hair. Instinctively, Adam swept a hand through his own blond hair to straighten it.

"I- I'll be fine, João. You're on the early shift tomorrow you should get some rest."

João's eyebrows knitted in concern. "Adam. About what happened a few weeks ago--"

"Nothing happened, João. I just got too drunk and made a fool of myself, as usual."

João's eyes widened in surprise at the ferocity of Adam's reply instantly making him regret the outburst. Adam sighed, and put his hand on João's hard chest to push past him. If he didn't know better, he could've sworn a shiver passed through the larger man at his touch. João held firm and Adam lifted his curious eyes to meet João's. There was something on his mind but Adam couldn't take it. He didn't want to hear anything more to add to his frustration. He pushed harder against João who finally relented and let him pass. A tingle at the back of his neck told him João's eyes followed him as made his way back to the counter.

"Ok, Adam. If you're sure. Thanks, man."

Adam waited until he heard the click of the door closing and then threw his cleaning rag into the sink in frustration. He wanted to yell, to break something. Anything just to vent out some of the energy building inside. Two weeks since that encounter in the woods. An encounter that everything Adam knew about the world told him was impossible, and yet it had happened. The jaw ache. The dirt on his knees. It was all evidence of the encounter. Not to mention the dreams that still haunted him.

Only now it was different. Adam would find himself on that cliff top, at the edge. The wolfman would be just within the trees, watching him but never saying a word. If Adam approached it always retreated back into the shadows teasing him with a memory. The erections had only gotten worse too. He'd find his tiny cock standing to attention at random points of the day, pushing painfully against his skinny jeans. No matter how much he'd tried, with all types of porn to help, he had been able to cum since the woods. The closest he got was when he thought of the wolfman. Of what it had been like to be engulfed by that furry sack. To have the huge dick filling his mouth and pounding against the back of his throat. Then, it was like the worst kind of edging. He'd work himself up until his hands were coated in precum, pounding away at his tiny man meat until, at the last moment, the climax would slip from his grasp. Leaving him only with the feeling of humiliation. What kind of man fantasised about being skull raped by a beast.

Adam took a deep breath as he made a decision. This couldn't go on. He needed answers and the only place he would find them was back in those woods. First, he needed to shower and make himself look good. He couldn't present himself to his Alpha like this.

Adam shook himself. Where had that thought come from? Still, it wouldn't hurt to freshen up. He hated to feel grimy and a shower was always invigorating. Perhaps he'd be able to plan more clearly afterwards.

***

The plan was not clear at all. The knot in Adam's stomach tightened around a swarm of butterflies as the taxi took him further into the hills. He told the driver to stop at the last corner before the cabin came into view. The last thing he wanted was for Enrico or any of the others to spot him wandering around their property. Adam's face turned red at the very thought. He'd somehow omitted to ask who's cabin it actually was last time. For all he knew they'd rented it and he could be arrested for trespassing.

Branches rustled in the wind and Adam turned his attention to the thicket around him. There was more to worry about in these woods than people. He kept to the edge of the forest as he marched up the road, alert to anything that might be creeping up on him. At start of the gravel drive, Adam peeked round the edge of a bush and stared up at the cabin. It stood dark and lifeless in the dying light of the day. That didn't mean there was no one around. They could be out in the hot tub, which he'd need to get past in order to find the trail.

Adam darted across the gravel and into the foliage on the other side. If he could keep the cabin on his right then he was certain he could find his way through the trees to the trail. Then it would be a simple task of retracing his steps. He hoped.

As branches whipped against his skin and insects buzzed about his face, he realised his attire was all wrong for this trip. He thought he'd been smart. Short, black skinny jeans and a slim black vest to guard against the evening's heat and help him hide in the dark. His clothes proved to be little protection against the elements and his skin was so pale it was probably a beacon to anyone watching.

Adam pushed on until he reached the trail. His heart pounded in his chest. Did he really want to do this? At that moment, his prick betrayed him again. It swelled painfully inside his shorts, as if warning him of the eternal sexual limbo he would be left in. He swallowed his doubts and made his way down the trail. Maybe nothing would happen and he'd just spend a creepy night in the woods. Better than being trapped in his apartment with his dirty thoughts tormenting him.

Why were things never easy for him? He'd had the chance to hang out with João and the other guys, to be with the cool crowd for a change. They were probably out having drinks at a bar or hooking up with girls right now. Maybe he should have asked one of them to come with him. No, that would never work. What could he even say that didn't sound crazy. Or humiliating.

"Hey João, wanna come into the woods with me tonight to see if I can find the wolfman that skull raped me the other weekend? Maybe you can bring Enrico too. Then the two of you can jack your massive man meats off together while you watch it happen again," he said mockingly as he stepped around a tree and onto the edge of the clearing.

Nothing there but the cliff edge and a cloudless night sky to mock him.

He made to turn when something hard slammed into his back, sending him sprawling into the dirt. He rolled over in time to see a mass of fur, teeth, and claws leaping towards. Adam let out a scream that died in his throat as a massive hand closed over his mouth. The wolfman was on top of him. Its legs pinning each of his own, spread open so that their crotches aligned. With the other hand, it had managed to catch Adam's flailing arms and pin them above his head.

Adam stared wide eyed at the beast, taking in rapid breaths through his nose. Slowly, it released his mouth and brought a finger up to its own. Adam nodded in understanding, too terrified to utter a sound in case it was viewed as disobedience.

"I knew you'd be back. I knew there was a sissy soul living inside that soft, curvy body of yours," the wolfman growled, as it ran one clawed finger, almost lovingly, down Adam's cheek and onto his neck. When it reached his vest, the claw hooked underneath the fabric. Tearing filled the silence between them as the finger continued its journey towards Adam's crotch. He arched his back in pleasure, as the overpowering scent of the creature's pheromones once more began to cloud his mind. The taste of wolfman's cum, the feel of his cock filling his mouth. Adam wanted it. He needed it. He glanced down to see the beginning of that pink erection emerge above the wolfman's mighty balls.

No! He needed to focus. He had come here for answers. "I've come back to find out what's happening to me. What did you do to me?"

"Really? Because from what I heard in the woods, you were hoping to taste my seed again. While real men coated you with their cum." Adam flushed bright pink and the wolfman let out a throaty chuckle. "That's a good colour on you, little one. There's no need to be shy though. It's just us here."

The wolfman leaned closer and their lips met. A wet, fat tongue invaded Adam's mouth, batting aside his own as it dominated him. To Adam's surprise, it didn't taste bad. In fact, it was rather enjoyable. Adam found himself leaning in to the kiss, allowing the wolfman to lead. He leaned closer, trying to take in more of that inquisitive tongue. He wasn't sure when they were freed, but Adam discovered he could move his legs again. With a life of their own, they shifted up and wrapped tightly around the wolfman's waist. Pulling the two of them together. A hand slid underneath Adam and he was lifted into the air. Adam reached out and ran his hands through the creature's fur, tracing his fingers over the creature's pecs and down its hard abs. His hips were grinding against the wolfman, the pressure against his shorts growing as its dick responded. Adam felt as if he was melting into the beast. As if his very being was being engulfed by the masculine energy that now held him.

Their kiss ended abruptly as a firm hand took a tight hold of his hair and pulled his head back. Adam stared into those golden eyes as he tried to get his breath back. Tried to ignore the taste of wolf in his mouth.

"I still want answers," he squeaked, barely able to control the primal urges inside him. Pleading with him to pull the wolfman in closer.

The wolfman bared his fangs, obviously in annoyance. Then, a wicked look appeared in its eyes.

"A predator does not negotiate with the prey but, perhaps we can have a game of trades. If only to not spoil the current mood."

Adam nodded. With the pheromones surrounding him it was hard not to agree with anything the wolfman said. It was probably going to be the best deal he got.

The wolfman set him down in the middle of the clearing.

"Take off your shorts. I want you to strip," it ordered.

Adam grasped hold of his fly and begun tugging at his shorts until a hand wrapped around his forearm and halted his work.

"Slowly," the wolfman ordered.

Adam licked his lips and nodded. He began to undress as seductively as he knew how. He'd seen enough movies and porn videos to know how it was done. He teased his fly down and wiggled his hips until his shorts came free and drifted down to the ground. He stepped out of them as the wolfman began circling him on all fours. Adam hooked his thumbs over the edge of his tight underwear and waited for the wolfman to circle behind him before bending over and slowly releasing his butt. A growl of appreciation sounded behind him and Adam blushed again. Part of him hated this. Stripping down in the middle of a forest. Yet, something had lit up inside him when he'd heard that growl. The wolfman's affirmation warmed him.

"That ass is to die for," the wolfman said, and Adam squeaked in surprise as one of his cheeks received a firm squeeze.

The wolfman circled back around and let out a laugh.

"And your clit is so wet. Look at that thing. I knew you were a whore the first moment I smelled you. You love this don't you. Surrendering yourself to someone more dominant. Obeying my orders."

Adams cock twitched in agreement but he held firm.

"I did what you asked," he said as the wolfman circled back around. "Now you'll answer my questions?"

Smack!

Adam yelped as the beast's tail slapped across his butt, leaving a red mark in its wake.

"Don't be pushy, prey. This is a courtesy freely given, not one you deserve. I will answer one question."

"Why can't I cum?" Adam blurted out.

He cursed inwardly. Of all the questions, he had to start with that?

The wolfman closed the distance between them and slowly stood up. Now fully erect, its massive hard on left a trail of precum as it travelled up Adam's abdomen. The wolfman was so tall, and its cock so huge, that the head settled directly between Adam's nipples.

Adam gulped. It was so close. So wet. His legs bucked as he lowered himself to take the beast in his mouth. A hand halted his progress.

"Slow down. I'm enjoying this game. You want to lose so soon?"

Adam tore his eyes away from that juicy cock and tried to refocus. It wasn't easy. The wolfman's musk was everywhere.

"You swallowed my seed during our last encounter. To a normal man, the effects might have been limited. But to a beta bitch like you. Well, it's revealed your true self. Pleasure for pleasures sake is not enough. You need to please. You need an Alpha."

"Beta bitch? What do you me--"

"My turn!" the wolfman interrupted, carefully turning Adam around. "And I want to fuck that ass."

Adam took a sharp intake of breath as that massive python pushed its way between his butt cheeks, wetting his tight hole.

"Go ahead. Tell me you don't want it, slut. We both know it's a lie. You want me inside you. You want to feel my seed filling you up. Submit to me."

Adams heart was pounding. Was this really happening? He could never have imagined--

"I'm a virgin!"

The wolfman stopped grinding against his ass. The two of them stood still for a few seconds before Adam was violently spun back around. The wolfman stared deep into his eyes, as if searching for something.

"You're not lying," it said, surprised. "How? No, don't bother answering that. I just get to be lucky enough to take that prize."

The wolfman was pulling him in closer, burying Adams face into the thick fur on its chest. It's hard cock pressed against his stomach and he trembled at the thought of it penetrating his hole. His ass cheeks were spread wide and Adam knew the wolfman was imagining exactly the same.

"I could suck your cock again. Didn't you enjoy seeing me swallow all of your cum? We don't have to fuck," Adam pleaded, a burning shame spreading within him at the knowledge that he really did want to please this creature.

"We don't have to do anything. Look at me. You think I couldn't take whatever I wanted? But where's the fun in that? I want you to submit to me. To awaken that inner sissy bitch that's fighting to be free inside of you." The wolfman carefully turned Adam around and bent him over, leaving his ass sticking up in the air. "Don't worry. I'm going to make sure you remember this night for the rest of your life."

Adam moaned as the beast's tongue came into contact with his hole. It swirled around, teasing and poking at the opening until Adam's virgin ass finally relented to the invader. As Adam's moans grew, the wolfman quickened the intensity. Obviously relishing in the knowledge that soon it would be dominating that ass. Then, the tongue found THAT spot. Adam jerked as pleasure he had never felt before surged through him. His cock was twitching uncontrollably as it freely leaked precum. He reached up to take a hold of it when the tongue suddenly retreated.

A hard spank almost toppled him over and the beast growled. "Did I say you could touch yourself, bitch!"

Adam instantly spread both his hands in the ground. He couldn't believe what he was feeling. How much he needed his ass to be filled in this moment. His hips were grinding against the air, desperate to restart the stimulation, when something heavy slapped against his opening. He gulped as the beast landed another blow. The next time, there was no going back. Pressure built up against the virgin hole as the wolfman took its prize. The pressure built up as all the beastly precum began to lube his ass until, finally, the head broke through his barriers. Adam gasped in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Tell me what you want, my little prey."

"Your cock," Adam whispered as his sphincter tightened around the wolfman's dick.

"Speak up, bitch. I want to hear you beg."

Adam couldn't take it anymore. He was on the cusp of something. Something he knew he'd never forgive himself for if he backed away. He took a deep breath of that pheromone filled air and pleaded. "I want your big dick. I want you to fuck me like the little bitch I am. I want, no, I need you to dominate me. Just. Please. Do it. I can't take this teasing anymore."

With a deep chuckle, the wolfman pushed its rod further inside. It was like being split in two as that beastly cock filled him up. Yet the wolfman moved slow. Letting only an inch or so penetrate at a time. Adam had never felt so full but knew, as the wolfman began to thrust in soft slow strokes, that it was just beginning.

"You're such a tight little bitch."

The beast began to rotate its hips, opening up Adam's ass with circular motions. A hand clamped onto Adam's left ankle and lifted the leg up into the air as far as it would go. His hands shot out to the sides as he shifted almost into a split. Each pump of that cock was getting deeper, accompanied by low grunts. Adam was lost inside the mixture of pleasure and pain. He was melting into the feeling of dick. Of real dick. Not like his leaking clit.

Something new pushed against his hole. Something hard. Adam's eyes widened as he remembered the wolfman's thick knot. He shot a look up at the wolfman.

"I can't take that!"

The beast didn't seem to hear. Its gaze was focused on the punishment it was delivering to his ass. A predator does not negotiate with the prey. He had surrendered. Now he had to pay the price. The beast began to fuck him harder and faster. Pressing on until with one last mighty pump and roar that drowned out Adam's yelp, the wolfman pushed fully inside. It's furry orbs swinging forward to slap against Adam's smooth sack.

Adam moaned as the beast pulled out, leaving him feeling empty. He was lost in his own world as the beast manhandled him like a ragdoll. It flipped Adam over onto his back and lifted his ass up and into the air. It took hold of each ankle and pressed Adam's legs down until his knees rested on his chest. The beast was on top of him now, filling his vision. The air was heavy with the scent of the creature's musk and sex. All Adam could hear was their laboured breathing. Adam had never felt so dominated.

"Spread those cheeks for me, bitch. It will be better for the both of us."

Adam obeyed with shaky arms, eager to feel that cock fill him once more. The beast was quick to comply. Adam's hole managed to only provide the weakest of resistance this time as the beast fully entered him. Adam lifted his ass to help push the cock in as far as possible. Delight swam in the wolfman's eyes. Adam knew he had broken him.

The beast began to speed up. Thrusting harder and faster. Its hard thighs pounding against Adam's peachy cheeks. Its knot was beginning to swell ever larger, pushing against his prostate. After one mighty thrust, Adam's dick erupted. Squirting his own cum over his face and chest. He lifted a hand to try to wipe it away but the wolfman batted it away.

"What are you?" the beast growled.

"I'm your beta bitch," Adam answered, shuddering in ecstasy.

"And what am I."

"My Alpha! And, your dick. Is. My. Master."

Adam's words sent the wolfman over the edge. Its knot swelled up to lock its cock deep inside Adam, pressing against his prostate, and it released a torrent of cum inside the young man. Adam could hardly believe that he could feel fuller as jet after jet of beast seed shot inside him.

After what seemed like an eternity, the beasts cock stopped throbbing though they remained locked together. The wolfman's massive chest expanded and receded as it caught its breath. It might have spoken but Adam didn't hear. He was focused on the feeling inside him and admiring the Alpha before him. Those golden eyes. The thick muscle and dark fur.

I'm his Beta bitch, Adam thought.

Strangely, that idea made him feel giddy and safe rather than scared.

At last, the creature pulled out of Adam's ruined hole. He moaned as it left him and then let out a squeal as something cold and hard replaced it.

12