The wolfish Squirrel

Story Info
Rodent looking femboy preys on a tough boy.
4.3k words
4.76
2.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! Today I got here my very first commission EVER! The commissioner specifically said they wanted it posted publicly so you can thank them for this one (if you enjoyed it). Good read :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You get into the ring and give your opponent a cocky grin. Is this really who they put you up against? You think to yourself, stroking your own ego as you analyze the guy you're about to face off against.

'Guy'...

Not the first word that comes to mind to describe this wrestler. Rather short, you'd say he's about 5'4 and definitely not in your weight category. Not with his lean, almost hour glass like figure. Although, once your gaze reaches his wide, girlish hips and meaty thighs, you can imagine where his weight comes from if he is indeed around yours. And his singlet does a pretty good job showing off the squishiness of his smooth legs.

No, when you look at his feminine face, his button shaped nose, his pulpous looking lips, his somewhat pronounced front teeth that give him an endearing, cute rodent look. Guy, man or even boy aren't the first words that come to mind. And when you look into his maroon colored big, wide eyes garnished by the freckles on his cheeks and messy fuzzy bangs, you know you would mistake him for a girl any day of the week if you didn't know for a fact he has a set of cock and balls between his legs. Though, you're pretty sure it must be a very small set if you were to judge a book by its cover.

''Don't let him try to intimidate you Squirrel!''

You hear someone shout from the spectating crowd. Squirrel, huh? Quite a fitting nickname. You think to yourself.

You get into position and so does he. And for a split second, you could swear you detected a smirk on the ''squirrel's'' pretty face.

~Whistle~

You hear the referee's whistle and you waste no time. You lunge at your prey with wolf-like agility. You know what to do, you have it all planned out in your head. With his tiny frame you'll manhandle him like a ragdoll and probably could snap him like a twig, right? As soon as you put your hands on the girly twig, your vision is turned upside down and you find yourself on your back on the mat with him on top of you.

He grins at you and whispers in as he locks your limbs. ''You know how it goes, the bigger they are and all that~''

You try to break free, but Squirrel's not letting out. You eventually hear the whistle again and he lets go of you and you get back into position. This time, you're on your guard.

~Whistle~

He goes low, aiming for your legs. He's quick but you manage to block him. ''Nice try dumbass.'' You taunt, hoping to destabilize him and make him lose his focus.

You hear him chuckle. ''Cocky, huh? I'm gonna love beating your ass.''

You manage to counter him for a long enough time that the referee calls for a reset. Back into positions and as soon as the signal goes off, the femboy slips behind you and and grapples you off your feet and onto the ground with loud ~THUD~. You feel him on your back and this time, there's something else. you feel something poking at your lower back.

''Wha...What the fuck is that dude?''

''Whoops, sorry. Guess I got a bit too excited there~'' He gingerly says. Thankfully you have to singlets between his cocklet and your ass.

''Get off me you fucking faggot!'' You grunt between strained efforts as you do your best to break free.

''Hey, now that's not very nice, is it? No need for slurs.'' He remains in position until the referee gives him the point then proceeds to release his grip.

''Sorry for that'' He apologizes and you can see with his slightly flushed cheeks that he is sincere. You give him a nod and wave dismissively as if to say no worries, to which he smiles warmly back to.

You continue to wrestle and and watch the others do just the same after you. Though you managed to put up a good fight, Squirrel gets the win in the end. You feel a little embarrassed if you were to be honest. Losing to someone like him is quite depressing and counts as a massive hit to your ego. But you're no sore loser and you decide to congratulate the girly boy in locker room after the match.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~A few hours later, after the competition~

You discuss your wins and losses with your teammates in the locker room. You are made fun off for losing to such a weak looking twink by some guys but it's all in good spirit and you all get a good laugh out of it.

''Well, as much as I enjoy being the butt of your jokes, I'm gonna go now. I got something to do.'' You announce before heading towards the other team's lockers.

When you enter, you notice it's very quite, and looking around the place you find that it's actually empty. ''Did they all leave already?'' You wonder. But as you're about to leave, you pick up on a feint noise. the sound for water hitting tiles. The showers!

You head there and again, the room seems empty save for one shower stall. You continue and find Squirrel, in his birthday suit, back to you, washing himself. Your jaw almost hits the floor and your dick pretty much does a back flip in your jockstrap as you gawk shamelessly at the stunning view. His slender yet curvy frame makes you drool in more than one way as his peachy shaped bubble butt jiggle every time he makes a move. As embarrassing and as ''definitely not straight and totally gay'' as it might seem, you can't take your eyes off of the femmy boy. The way his curvy hips flaunt and jut out so shamelessly, and his large, freckled assmeat stands proudly without sag and clapping gently every time his round dough like globes make contact with one another. You see the soft flesh ripple and spread, letting the soapy water cascade in its crevices with every gyration. His small waist contrasting the soft feminine curves of his body gives his figure a unique look and aesthetic, making the sight truly enthralling. And his bubble booty isn't his only source of awe. You can't help but stare at the heavy looking, full, smooth sack of balls dangling hypnotizingly from under him and teasing you every time his hips swivel side to side in a sensual motion as he thoroughly lathers his supple yet taut and juicy rump.

Your brain practically melts when he bends over and his huge cheeks open and you can see clearly his tight, pink hole being revealed, prompting your cock to painfully throb from its confines. You feel like the wind just got knocked out of you. It's a glorious sight and you never felt this aroused before.

At that moment, you've completely forgotten why you came here. You think it had something to do with congratulating him or something but not too sure now. Your mind is filled with images of Squirrel's ass and all the things you could do to it. But just then, a noisy thought comes to 'ruin' the moment. A thought called 'sexual orientation'. You're supposed to be straight, right? Anyone could tell by the impressive number of girls you've impaled on your meatrod, yet here you are having the boner of your life while staring holes into a femboy's fat ass.

You shake your head and try to snap out of it. ''I need to get out of here.'' You tell yourself. You go to leave and that's when you notice. You see the boy you've been eye fucking for who knows how long now, looking back at you from over his shoulder, a smug grin etched on his face and you are met with his lust filled, maroon eyes.

''Enjoying the view, huh~? Well, who can blame ya~.''

You jump, startled by the sudden encounter and instinctively try to hide your raging hard-on.

He giggles as you nervously explain yourself, making his assmeat jiggle some. ''Oh, uh sorry. I was coming here to congratulate you and I, um, didn't mean to, well y'know-''

You get cut off by a smiling squirrel. ''Congratulate me, huh? I'm sure you were~'' He says as he turns around to face you. As he does, you can now clearly see that what you thought was a cocklet between his juicy legs is actually a thick, veiny, drooling monster standing at full attention. Thick, gooey strands of precum are leaking from the tip and you can see it twitch from time to time as it leaks more of the pearlescent fluids.

Squirrel smiles a wicked, predatory smile. A hungry lion grinning at its prey. His voice, a seductive husk as he beckons you closer with a curl of his finger. ''Well come on, then~. Come congratulate me properly~''

You remain frozen in place. ''N-no...I-I'm not....I'm straight...I like girls...'' You mumble to him, your eyes never leaving the angry behemoth attached to his crotch.

He sighs and playfully facepalms himself. ''Ah yes, but of course! I should have known that your hard-as-a-rock raging boner meant 'no homo'!'' He laughs then slowly steps closer to you. You step back in response and he follows you until you lose your balance and fall on the bench behind you.

''It's okay, you like girls? I'm quite girly myself, aren't I?'' He taunts, water dripping from his curvy, nude and wet body, your eyes glued to his form. Your heartbeat is becoming quite frantic and your breathing becomes quite labored. The way he stares at you. So predatory, lustful, full of hunger as he quite nonchalantly invades your private space. ''Well save for this, of course~'' He casually cups his throbbing cock in his small hand and you can see he's having trouble holding it with just one. ''Judging by the baffled look on your face, I'd say I'm the biggest you've seen? Not that a straight guy like you has seen many cocks, am I right?'' He teases and pokes you in the shoulder with his fleshy spear, leaving behind a smear of his prenut.

You barely react to that though. Which is very uncharacteristic of you as you tend to be the hot headed type. But something about this fat assed girly horsecocked boy makes you docile. Like a small rodent getting hypnotized by the sway of a snake. Squirrel steps even closer to you, almost straddling you now and you feel his precum matted head rub the underside of your chin slightly. You go to lean back and pull away but you are stopped by a hand on the top of your head. You look up and stare into the hung trap's eyes. ''Don't be scared, it won't bite, that's more my thing~'' He squeezes a fat dollop of pre out of his tip and smears it on your chin and lips as he keeps his eyes locked with yours.

'What...what am I doing? Just say no and run the fuck away.' You mentally lecture yourself but the longer you stare into his eyes, the more those thoughts fade into the background noise of your horniness, painful boner you're sporting and the overwhelming dominant aura emanating from Squirrel.

''That's it, good boy~'' He encourages as he massages the precum further onto your skin with his meat, slowly trailing to your cheek, leaving a slimy streak behind. Before bringing his sac to your mouth. ''Lick'' He orders, not commanding, but still demanding your immediate obedience as his fingers grasp a handful of hair at the top of your head. You feel your blood boil hotter and the next thing you know, your tongue lashes out and you are frantically tasting and licking Squirrel's smooth, hairless ballsack. The femboy growls approvingly and gives your head a gentle squeeze. Though he just showered, you suspect you arrived before he got to wash his crotch area as you can still taste the sweat, salty muskiness of his large cum kegs. The feeling of his hand holding your head sends jolts of pure electric energy coursing through your body. You feel something stir in your chest, your heart, something strange and exciting as a realization hits you. 'I want him...'

As if reading your mind, he drops the hand on your head and takes hold of your hands, guiding them onto his asscheeks. ''Mmh, think you earned a little something~''

You gladly squeeze the pliant yet firm flesh of his curvy posterior, lightly spanking and jiggling it earning you a cute, girlish giggle from him.

''Not so 'straight' after all, are we? Well, my big booty is a pretty convincing argument, don't you think?~'' Squirrel teases. He then stands on his tip toes, cups his sac and with his hand and holds his cock over your head. He pulls back his foreskin and begins jerking his length as more and more pearlescent streams of pre ooze out his hole and you can feel his rod tingle your hair with each string he makes. Soon, the smell of sex and precum begins to fill the air of the steam filled shower and Squirrel begins breathing faster. He slaps his cock on your forehead from time to time, leaving traces of nutslime. You keep worshiping his cum factories and you can practically feel them vibrate and churn with their contents as he gets closer and closer to the edge.

His toes curl as he pumps himself with vigor. ''F-fuck, get ready...'' Squirrel warns, to which you answer by sucking his salty fruits and sucking hungrily, taking his wrinkled skin between your lips. This makes him jolt and as you feel his balls constrict, his body shaking as he puts a leg up on the bench and you can see from the corner of your eye the underside of his sack throbbing as his urethral slit widens. He takes a step back and aims his fuck canon at your face then, with a loud grunt he orders. "Open your fucking mouth!!" And you immediately obey.

His dick spasms and with his eyes shut and biting his lip, his orgasm hits. The femboy starts cumming. And, holy shit, what a cumshot! Soon you are bathed in a deluge of slimy spooge. You see as his big, low-hanging, bloated balls visibly pulse as their contents is ejected out with force and tar thick jets of ropes of his bubbling, molten cream slap you in the head, your cheeks, eyes mouth and then your chest. As he aimed his monster towards your mouth, most of his shots ended up slathered into it and filling up your oral cavity bulging out your cheeks before you decide to let it slide down your throat. The taste is quite peculiar and foreign to you as it is your first time receiving a bukkake from a fellow cock owner. But nevertheless, you found you enjoyed it more than you would admit as you swallowed the over-abundant, pudding-like cum.

As his orgasm slowly comes to an end, he's panting heavily and stroking his shaft with short, quick jerks as he wrings a few final spurts that finish coating your face. He then slips the still pulsing fuckmeat to your mouth and as if driven by instinct, not only do you welcome it into your freshly repainted facehole, but you also give it a through cleaning.

"Mmmh, fuuuuck. I really needed that." Squirrel lets out as he continues catching his breath. Once your thorough cockpolishing of his tip is done, he gives you a light shove, making you fall backwards and end up lying on the bench.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I bet your dick is in pain right now, huh?" He inquires, teasing your your painfully erect cock through your singlet with his foot. "Don't worry, I 'll give you a hand with that..." He simply says then tears the lower part of the uniform, leaving you in just your jockstrap. "Or rather a cock...This cock right here~" He explains, grabbing both of your legs and raising them, he places them over his shoulders and thus giving him full access to your hole and confined cock. With his throbbing hog hovering just inches from your entrance and your painfully imprisoned cock, Squirrel lewdly spits onto your hole.

"Wowowowowo! We're not doing that, I'M not doing that!" You half yell as you try to crawl away from him.

"Shuuuu, easy, easy. I promise you're going to love it. Look at me." He begins speaking in a calm, soothing voice. You stop struggling as he speaks. "Look into my eyes, here." You feel him rub a finger against your entrance as he continues speaking. "I won't hurt you, okay? It'll be a tiny bit painful at first, sure, but I swear you're gonna want more after. Yeah?" He gently traces circles around your ring which sends shivers up and down your spine. "I'm going to make feel soo fucking good~" He slowly pushes his middle finger in and you gasp. "See? Easy, no rush~" He continues to piston your ass slowly, occasionally rotating his digit as a way to stretch you out a bit. "Gonna try two fingers now, 'kay?" You give him a nod and he proceeds to insert a second one, a little after a third. "Mmmh, good job, good boy. Now I think you're ready to take my cock like a good slut~" Though hearing him call you a slut should piss you off, you find it quite hot.

He takes his cock by the head and slowly guides it to your hole. You feel it press against your pucker as Squirrel applies more and more pressure until finally, the head pops in. "Beautiful, now just twelve more inches and the fun can begin."

'TWELVE'??!! You didn't even know they could big that huge! And here you were so proud of your seven incher. You start squirming as he feeds you more and more of his cockmeat. Teeth gritted, fists clenched but you still manage to swallow all of it until finally you feel the gentle tap of the trap's hips against your ass.

''Okay, great! Now, remember. Breath out...Breath in....exhale...inhale and BOOM, easy right?" You feel your lower belly extend and contort with his dick shape. "Looks like you're swallowing me whole~'' he coos as his fingers trace the silhouette of his member inside of your tummy. "Cum in here and you'll pop for sure~" He jokes and giggles at the lewd shape his dick gives to your physique.

"Gonna start moving now, 'kay?". Though it stung in the beginning, with the slow progression, the discomfort disappeared and eventually his dick slipping in your slutty little bunghole is turning you into a moaning bitch. You're almost convinced now, when he said you'll feel better later, that was no lie, because it does, it feels way fucking better. He grips your legs tight as he starts increasing his thrusting speed.

~THWAP~THWAP~THWAP~THWAP~

The showers are soon filled with the lewd noises of your ass being clapped and your own whorish moans. You're surprised you don't feel it ripping and tearing you in two due to its girth. You feel Your precum soaking your jocks turns into an oozing waterfall as your prostate is pounded relentlessly like a bongo. Soon the 'thwap' becomes a 'shlick,spluch' sound and your ring is now sticky and moist, making sloppy noises as the girly boy plows you senselessly.

"Fucking slut taking all this dick. Who's the faggot now, huh?! Alpha stud, more like Alpha Fag, hah~" He scoffs between breaths as you start to go crazy under him. Your tongue sticking out and drool sliding down the side of your lips as he jackhammers your little gaped fuckhole. His face distorted in pleasure as he feels your insides gripping and squeezing his rock hard dong.

Squirrel grabs you by the head, forcing you into a brutal and violent tongue battle. Lips locked together, kissing furiously, his spit running down the corners of your mouth as your tongue lashes back.

"What do you want?!" he shouts aggressively, not giving you a break as he keeps flattening your prostate and rearranging your insides frantically.

"C-COCK! I want your-! I WANT YOur COUURRGH" You groan, unable to put together a proper sentence as waves of pleasure constantly wreck your body.

"Yeah? Who's cock you want faggot?" The femboy growls as he grinds his gutwrecker inside you, rubbing and churning your bowels with it.

"YOURS! I WANT Y-OOUURGHH FUCK!! YOURS!!"

"Good slut! Let me show you how it's done, bitch!" Squirrel pushes your legs against your chest and gets into a crouching position, his hole ruinner never leaving your shitter. He leans over you and puts you into a mating press position before going ham and absolutely obliterating your ass. His meat cannon drilling you fast and hard, brutally bullying your prostate like you used to bully those nerds back in highschool.

12