The Wolf's Secret Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never played that before." Red admitted. "I think you'd probably beat me."

"All the better for me."

The rest of Red's time was spent in the company of her mother.

When morning had reached them the next day, just as Red's eyes opened up to the obnoxious crowing outside, she felt lips pressing into hers and she gazed up towards Rosa who was softly rubbing on her hard nipples with her hand.

"Oh...Momma..." Red uttered and reached a hand up to her other breast and began to squeeze it while she focused on the loving face of Rosa who continued to rub her hands against her thick, big nipple.

The sound of snow hitting the window glass, and the roaring gale that twirled it around within the icy spiraling walls, added a sense of white noise for Red. However, part of the beautiful moment was interrupted for Red as her attention was stolen by howls sounding from nearby their house.

Despite the distraction however, the attack of her mother's' lips on her neck and the feeling of rock-hard nipples pressing into hers was enough to re-direct her attention to the proper place: Which was her mother.

When both had reached the end and climaxed together, Red threw her face over the-now pink-flushed skin of her mother; heavy and hot breaths expelling from her mouth and brushing against Rosa's bare skin.

"This is perhaps the most sex that I've had in years.." Rosa said. "I can tell that we're going to have a very healthy sexual relationship with one another...You're just bursting with energy and health. That's something I thought I'd never experience again."

"We've both been deprived of that." Red remarked. "And I don't have any intentions of ever putting an end to it.."

"Good." Rosa said.

"Pretty much the whole day is gone at this rate." Red pointed her finger towards the window that had nothing but the moon to illuminate the night.

"Well," Rosa lowered her back into the bed with her head hitting the pillow. She then reached up a hand and placed it on Red's knee. "We've been spending time with each other all day long. There isn't much else to do at the current moment since we have all the firewood we need, the air is much colder, it's snowing, and Thomas is at Dr. Johann's' office."

Upon her mother's words, it began to hit Red just how little there really was available to do when the winter rolled itself around. It grew too cold to really journey out into the air because she wasn't dressed properly and the cold would immediately attack her malleable tits and ass as soon as she took her first step outside into its cold fury. And without any hard labor for her to engage in, well. It really went without saying that Red found the variety was very little due to the falling snow and nippy air.

"But that's all right." Rosa spoke; trying her earnest to put a smile on her daughter's beautiful face. "Because there's plenty of things that we can do together; and when I say that, I'm not just referring to us having sex with one another. We always have chess, we could play poker, read some books together, and I could always tell you stories about my childhood and the time I spent with your grandmother and father."

She had indeed succeeded in reviving Red's mood again. "There are lots of things for us to do."

"Yes." Rosa lightly patted her knee. "Although, I think we should stray from strip-poker. If you're this bad at chess, then, as you say, you'll probably end up losing very quickly..."

Red pretended to pout and made an expression that matched it perfectly. Her eyebrows had narrowed and her ruby-kissed lips puckered forward against one another as her arms folded over her heavy bust. And she turned her face away.

Rosa's response to her pout was a soft chuckle that was mixed together with a string of coughs that had her placing her hand right above her chest, at the end of her neck.

"Momma, are you all right?" Her playful pout quickly subsided and Red turned her gaze back towards her mother again. She unfolded her arms from her tits and reached them towards Rosa's shoulders to pull her upward from off the bed. One hand left her shoulder shortly and Red began to pat her roughly on the back in some kind of effort to help her breathe.

Rosa's coughing came to an end and she let out a few hard pants, nodding her head as she did so. "Yes. I'm fine, love. I just...Had another bout with those horrible coughs."

"I really hope we have enough firewood to last us the whole winter. I hate seeing that you're so sick...And you're a perfect target for the effects that the cold can cause, Momma. You'll get even sicker."

"Red...Quit worrying about me. I'll be fine, I promise you."

Red wasn't fully convinced despite the attempt at confidence her mother tried to display in her words. And the smile that Rosa even tried to put on to further assure her daughter wasn't exactly convincing to the younger brunette either.

"...I want to at least give you my hood." Red stated.

"N—no. I can't possibly accept that, Red; Thomas made that for you."

"....Momma," Red leaned closer. "When all this stuff with Tom is just a fragment of the past, I'm going to dedicate the rest of my time to making you something warm to wear over your gown. That way you'll stay twice as warm through the hard winters that will come through the years."

"While I appreciate the thought," she meekly started, "I think that the dedication of your time in clothes should be focused more on yourself than me, Red. You are certainly in need of something that is much more covering and protective than the clothes that Thomas has made you, although I'll admit they do hide a bit more skin than your childhood clothes you've been wearing."

"Momma, I'm not bothered by the cold."

Rosa's eyebrows knit together. "I'm not fully convinced, Red. But..." Rosa's eyes wandered over towards the old trunk at the end of her bed and then she switched them back to Red's face again. "I'm going to go through my old clothes later and find something for you to wear. Because while I do enjoy gazing upon your body, and it very much does arouse me, I can't let you walk around out there dressed like that in the cold."

Red saw there was no winning this argument against her. She decided to just smile and nod her head in agreement to her mother. And besides, she thought it would be nice to have some new clothes to wear instead of wearing the same outfit every day and having to wash it by the end of every day in a never-ending process.

"I wouldn't mind having some new clothes to wear, Momma. And if they're from you, I think that would make them all the more special to me."

"Now, it's pretty late. I think we should both get some rest, Red. If you want to help me fight away any further sickness, then keep me warm tonight and protect me from the cold."

Without a word, Red began to peel the faded-looking gray gown from her mother's form and pulled it all the way down her legs. She then undressed herself and removed the hood from her body and then the small red cups that barely contained her heavy tits until she was left just as nude as her mother was. And Red placed her head on Rosa's left breast; her own tits touching her mother's stomach with clear hardened nipples from the chilly air.

Rosa pulled the blanket over them both and then wrapped her arms around Red as she shut her eyes.

*

(With this being the end of the second part, I plan on doing at least one more part of the story. Although depending on my inspiration by the time I finish the third part, there's a chance I may do a fourth part of the story that has a new plot and character focus.

This second part was mainly focusing on Red's relationship with her mother. But the next part will most likely be the one to wrap everything up.)