The Woman in Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark lady seemed to have read Claire's heart and then spoke.

-Do it... -She clarified. -Give your Mistress... female touch...

Distressed, Claire knelt before her mistress again and reluctantly began kissing the front of the lady's ankle and simultaneously began caressing her calf with her hand. Ashamed of what she was doing, she very slowly kissed her way up Jennet's shin until she reached her knee, and then she went back down and started over from Jennet's foot, kissing her way back up her shin. Mrs Humfrye's leg smelled a bit like sweat and the taste of the skin was somewhat salty, but it was also smooth and hairless.

Once Claire's lips had reached the dark lady's knee for the second time, the Woman in Black lifted her dress a little more and instructed Claire to continue. What did that mean? Was she now supposed to kiss the Woman in Black up her leg? It seemed like it; Mrs Humfrye had just lifted her dress practically up to her waist, although her crotch was fortunately still not in sight. Claire was experiencing a nightmare that got worse as the minutes went by.

Her phobia made her shake to the thought of kissing the lady's thigh, especially the inner thigh. She wouldn't be able to carry out such an order under any circumstance; that was too sexual. She proceeded to kiss the front of her mistress's thigh instead, in the hopes that this would suffice. How she hoped that the Woman in Black didn't have any sexual intentions and that it all end soon!

Jennet Humfrye said nothing and remained silent for a moment, then she slowly pushed Claire's lips towards her inner thigh and told her to carry on from there. Claire was frightened as she thought of what awaited her further up, once there was no more inner thigh left to kiss ahead of her.

Concentrating on her mission to protect her young students, Claire obediently started to kiss her way up the dark lady's inner thigh, and she didn't break, although her nervousness grew as she got closer. She was scared to death of the thought that she would probably soon be seeing Mrs Humfrye's crotch, and so she kissed as slowly as she could to procrastinate. Things were getting sexual and Claire was starting to really worry about what her mistress had in store for her that night.

What Claire was now doing was categorically wrong to her, and were it not that children's lives were at stake, she would have surely chosen her own death instead of this. Kissing someone like that was something which should only happen between men and women-she thought-, and only between lovers.

However, -she realised- what else was she to expect from a woman as twisted as Jennet Humfrye, a woman twisted enough to kill innocent children? Everything about her as it is was against nature, all of her desires were wrongful, and only in error did she find pleasure. There was no expecting otherwise from a woman drenched in evil such as her.

With these thoughts in mind Claire pondered her resentment against the Woman in Black and her looming depravity. As she reflected on this, she continued to kiss up her new mistress's inner thigh, hating it every bit of the way and wishing that time would stop or that she could turn into a bird and fly away to her room back at the inn. Soon there would be no more thigh left to kiss. What would happen then, when she were to be confronted with the proximity of Mrs Humfrye's crotch? What a nightmare this was, the nightmarish version of honest lovemaking!

The rocking chair was too narrow and uncomfortable for the Woman in Black, and Mrs Humfrye's legs were too close together, so soon Claire's head was stuck between them and she couldn't move any further along Jennet's inner thigh. The Woman in Black, whose intentions seemed to in fact be quite sexual, slowly moved forward towards the edge of the chair, trying to find a position in which she could separate her legs better.

As she repositioned her legs apart from each other, the Woman in Black gave Claire an involuntary flash of her crotch, but she immediately put her legs back together and seemed about to rise from the rocking chair. As things evidently could not continue like this, Mrs Humfrye indeed rose to her feet and in her whispering voice told Claire to follow her. As they began to leave the room, one of the animal figures in the room boisterously began to make noise and scared Claire. It was a creepy toy resembling a monkey with cymbals.

Mistress and visitor both left the room, Claire behind her mistress, happy to have bought time for whatever was to come, but also distressed by the inevitability of what was about to happen. Meanwhile, the image of Mrs Humfrye's crotch was imprinted in her mind: Between Mrs Humfrye's legs Claire had just seen something like a sort of black triangle, but her crotch hadn't been naked, no; that had not been a black triangle formed by pubic hair, but by a black undergarment, as black as her dress.

Claire followed her evil mistress into the room where she had slept the night before. It was scary that the only steps which she heard on the floor were her own. The Woman in Black was not walking; she was actually levitating across the floor. Something violently closed the door behind them when they were inside the bedroom. How many powers did this woman have? Jennet Humfrye then stood on the floor with her back to the bed and Claire stood nervously before her, terrified once more by her evil, pale face.

-Kneel... -Whispered the Woman in Black. Claire obeyed immediately and got on her knees, inconsolably nervous.

-And now... -She instructed again. -Continue your humiliation... Show me your obedience... or children will die...

The evil woman's threat reminded Claire of her mission to save the children, but she still hesitated. Claire nervously lifted Mrs Humfrye's dress up to her waist and her black underskirt along with it. To Claire's amazement, the Woman in Black was indeed wearing a black undergarment, a pair of black briefs, and on the top of the front of her panties was a tiny, sewn-in bow-shaped ribbon of dark purple. Claire hesitated and knew not how to continue, and she froze and stared for a moment as she held up the dress, amazed at Mrs Humfrye's well-kept figure and the youthfulness of her shapes visible in the weak moonlight.

Except for the little purple ribbon on her knickers, Mrs Humfrye was an utter and complete Woman in Black. She was indeed herself the Woman in Black from the legend, in every way and at every level. Soul, underwear, underskirt, dress and veil were as dark as could be.

Claire's time for procrastination was come to an end. The evil mistress knew what was going to happen that night, but she remained silent. Claire kissed the evil woman's thigh, and began to work her way upwards as slowly as possible towards her crotch, once again. Mrs Humfrye monitored Claire's hesitant movements, knowing that soon she would be feeling Claire's lips where she wanted them; thinking evil thoughts as ever, behind her veil.

V. Black and White Salt before Dawn

Soon, Claire ran out of salty thigh to kiss and she felt fabric brushing against her cheek: Mrs Humfrye's undergarment was right there, right beside her, tight against the evil lady's crotch.

Terrified and unwilling to go on, Claire looked upwards as if imploring mercy from the Woman in Black, her mistress, but found none. Behind the veil was a terrifyingly beautiful face with a wicked smile that faded and changed into a sombre glare. The woman's beautiful face was suddenly full with menacing will, and the more Claire procrastinated, the more probable it became that the Woman in Black would change her mind about their deal. Claire had better get on with her humiliation or there would be fatal consequences for her young and innocent students.

-I know your worst fears... -Said the dark lady. -I know what you fear the most... and what troubles you...

Claire sat on her feet to listen to her mistress.

-Exactly that is what you will do now... You will do that which troubles you the most... -She continued. -Only your suffering pleases me... And you will please me... -She concluded.

-But Mistress... -Said Claire. -I can't... I just can't. -She whined. -Please have mercy!

-You shall do as I say... -Continued the Woman in Black. -There will be no mercy...You know very well...How my eyes have been following you... How my stare caresses your shapes when I stand behind you... You have perceived this often since you've arrived... I desire you... And you owe me your obedience... You owe me your obedience!

The last phrase had not been a whisper, but a resounding scream. Intimidated, terrified, and about to break, the young woman let go of Jennet's dress and fell backwards. She looked up into the lady's terrifying eyes; Jennet Humfrye's threatening countenance made her so fearful that she got back to her kneeling position, lifted Mrs Humfrye's dress again and immediately kissed her black undergarment for the first time. Utterly against her own female nature, she kissed it on the bit right over the dark lady's vulva. Having done this she tremulously looked back up into the evil woman's face, seeking the approval she did not find.

Having lost all her dignity, her courage, and somehow also her femininity, Claire was fearfully determined to defuse her mistress's imminent wrath at any cost. She plunged her face back into Mrs Humfrye's underwear and gave her crotch a longer kiss. After a short instant, she was forced to pull back, not only at the behest of her heterosexual female nature, but also as she was nauseated by a powerful smell: It was certain that Mrs Jennet Humfrye had not bathed for quite a while, and her sex, even when covered by an undergarment, did not just let off pheromones into the air.

Still terrified, Claire summoned up all her courage and buried her face into her mistress's crotch once more, nervously kissing the fabric again and again, ignoring the smell with heroic difficulty. Two distinct vaginal lips met her own through the cloth and soon she kissed her way up the entire undergarment until she reached the tiny purple bow, which she also kissed. Slightly above the vagina, she could feel Jennet Humfrye's dense pubic hair pushing up the black fabric and below it she soon found her mistress's clitoris too and began to kiss over it, completely forgetful of her own sexual orientation.

As she kissed the woman's sex through the undergarment, Claire felt how her womanhood was slowly being taken from her by the dark mistress. Even if she survived and managed to leave the island eventually, would she still be the same person or would she go mad? And if she didn't, what story would she tell about Eel Marsh House once she returned home?

Fearful of her mistress's wrath, Claire soon began to use her tongue on the fabric in the hopes of appeasing her. The Woman in Black allowed it with a wicked smile as she remained standing, looking down on Claire. On her knees, beautiful Claire was extremely submissive, an authentic servant granting her mistress obscure favours in the moonlight. Her hands were behind Mrs Humfrye's thighs as the latter held her dress up with both hands and looked down through her veil at the young woman she had subdued.

After a short while, the Woman in Black stopped looking downwards and she let her underskirt and her dress out of her hands as she stood up straight. The robes fell around her body and on top of Claire, who seemed not to notice.

Claire was now under Jennet Humfrye's black dress, mouthing her panty-clad vagina in utter darkness. As she continued to get her vulva kissed through cloth, the Woman in Black gazed out the window with half-shut eyes, quiet and seemingly emotionless behind her veil. Outside, near the shore, an empty rowboat was floating with the tide; the boat Claire had used the night before had coincidentally found its way back to the island. The Woman in Black said nothing as Claire diligently licked her crotch oblivious to her own chance to escape.

The Woman in Black then lifted her dress and her underskirt back up and looked down at Claire, as if pleased by the sight of that beautiful face between her legs. As Claire continued to lick and kiss Mrs Humfrye's black gusset, she noticed how the cloth had become completely soaked in her saliva. Through the black cloth of her underwear seeped the salty taste of Jennet's vulva, which was incredibly salty, as salty as seawater.

After a while, the smell of Mrs Humfrye's crotch soon became less foul and more bittersweet. Claire's tongue and mouth seemed to have licked and sucked it clean. Claire's mouth worked between Jennet's legs for over two hours without a break, and not only were her knees completely in pain, but her lips were numb from the contact with the fabric and her tongue was in such pain that she was having trouble moving it. Mrs Humfrye had intentionally kept her knickers on with this in mind. As she wanted Claire to suffer, she kept her knickers on so Claire would scrape her tongue as she licked her vulva through them.

She observed Claire for a while more and, once the rowboat was out of sight she told Claire to stop. Claire thankfully kissed her mistress's feet and then she was told by her mistress to rise back on her feet and stand up. Once Claire stood, the two women remained in front of each other, the young teacher's beautiful grey eyes set on the sublime, frightening dark eyes of the tall Woman in Black.

Without saying a word, Jennet Humfrye uncovered her terrifically beautiful pale face and put her veil backwards over her head, revealing her middle-aged female features. Claire was amazed that a woman that evil could be so beautiful. The Woman in Black then put her hands on Claire's waist and inclined her face slowly towards hers until their mouths met in a kiss. Claire had trouble reciprocating the kiss and was quite bothered by it, especially by Jennet's stale breath, but she still kissed her back without opposing resistance. She had already kissed the dark lady's crotch; why would kissing her lips be any worse?

-Foot on the edge... -Whispered Mrs Humfrye confusingly.

Claire seemed to understand her meaning, and she lifted one of her feet and put it on the edge of the bed, her legs now wide apart from each other. Jennet Humfrye kissed Claire on the lips again and then began to move away from her mouth, slobbering down her neck towards her bosom. The Woman in Black briefly kissed Claire's generous, firm, youthful breasts without removing her white blouse, and soon she herself was on her knees, kissing Claire's abdomen, right above the waist band of her beige A-line skirt. Claire would have never thought her evil mistress to kneel before her.

Claire began to breathe nervously and she realised she couldn't keep her eyes off Mrs Humfrye's face. The Woman in Black then ducked inside Claire's skirt and the young woman felt the warm sensation of a kiss on her vulva, through the underwear. Claire had been wearing the same pair of white cotton knickers since the day she had arrived to the island, but their saltiness and strong odour only seemed to encourage the depraved lady in black to lick and suck them more intensively.

The young woman lifted her skirt and could barely believe the sight of what was happening between her thighs. Jennet Humfrye, the Woman in Black -the legend that was as true as truth itself, the murderous and evil spectre, the terrifying figure from the ghost stories from her childhood-, was at that moment licking her vagina through her panties. It was unbelievable.

Apart from her half-shut eyes Jennet hardly seemed to have changed her facial expression and her long, powerful tongue oozed proudly across Claire's white gusset. The Woman in Black had such a powerful lick that Claire almost felt as if she had no knickers on. Sometimes, Jennet's licks were so strong that the young woman feared the tongue would rip through the cotton fabric.

Claire saw the sickly enjoyment on Mrs Humfrye's face as she licked and sucked on her salty knickers as if wanting to wash them clean with her mouth. Soon Claire began to moan as she continued to get sucked through the cotton fabric. She was outraged at her own pleasure and felt ashamed of her enjoyment. A traditional woman, she never would have thought it possible to obtain such pleasure from another woman's mouth, let alone a woman like Mrs Jennet Humfrye.

Amazed, Claire stared at the Woman in Black's sublime face working on her crotch, and then the face began to slowly drift out of sight, underneath the wide arch between Claire's legs. Soon Jennet's face was completely out of her sight and licking directly underneath her, and her black dress rustled on the floor as she shifted positions.

The beautiful young woman felt how Mrs Humfrye's long tongue caressed her panties below her and made its way into the cleft of her two round glutei: The Woman in Black was now licking her anus through the panties. As she did this she also began to rub her long, pointy fingernails through the cloth over Claire's vagina and clitoris, making her moan louder than she had ever moaned.

Once Claire's knickers were completely drenched, she felt two fingernails move her knickers to the side, and almost collapsed from the pleasure when she felt the Woman in Black tonguing her anus directly. The direct contact made her voice tremble as she moaned, and she had a tough time keeping her balance and staying on her feet.

The pleasure of Jennet's tongue on her anus lasted for a long time, indeed almost an hour, which was much longer than Claire would have expected. Jennet's tongue caressed Claire's anus with such endeavour that it revealed to be what the depraved dark lady enjoyed doing the most.

The Woman in Black soon made her face visible again as she returned to Claire's panty-clad crotch, and she licked her vulva through the underwear a few more times before attempting direct touch. Claire's cinnamon-coloured hair drooped down past her shoulders as she continued to look down at her perverted, evil mistress, who was sucking on the cloth of her knickers with a powerful vacuum, attempting to swallow any last remaining traces of saltiness on the cloth.

Now Claire's knickers were bland and had the lacklustre taste of damp cloth mixed with her own vaginal fluids and Jennet's saliva, so Mrs Humfrye decided to finally pull Claire's panties to the side and put her mouth directly on Claire's delicious vaginal lips.

She began to lick and suck with unexpected momentum, and Claire began to moan louder and louder, as Jennet buried her face in her brown, hairy pubic shrub. The depraved lady in black didn't only suck on Claire's female organ; she also licked and sucked on her muff, hungrily swallowing any hair that ended up stuck in her mouth. The sight was somewhat revolting to Claire's eyes, but her mistress's sucking was more pleasurable than any sexual contact she had ever experienced.

As the Woman in Black continued to passionately suck her vulva and to lick her clitoris with her long, strong tongue, Claire's moans began to get louder and louder, until she eventually climaxed and let off a loud, shrill scream and the pleasure made her collapse to the side of the bed. When she opened her eyes again, the Woman in Black had disappeared. Completely exhausted from the long, unusual, sexual evening, Claire fell asleep then and there, without climbing into bed for the night.

VI. A Bittersweet Dream

Unbelievable thirst made Claire wake up in the morning, and she immediately got up, intending to leave the house in search of improvised food and drink. As she went down the staircase towards the main entrance she found the Woman in Black standing there, in front of the door, her pale face gazing at her through the veil.

The sight of the Woman in Black made Claire's heart jump in her chest, and then she remembered what Jennet Humfrye had told her the night before; that she should kiss her feet every time she saw her, so she proceeded to walk towards her mistress. She walked slowly, knelt before her, leaned forwards and then kissed both her feet several times.