The Woman You Love the Most Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, yes!" She lifted herself up in a cowgirl position and kept one of her hands on his chest and grabbed one of her titts with the other. Her eyes were closed and her hips kept grinding faster and faster.

Jake watched how she twisted her nipples and did all he could not to cum.

"Fuck me, Jake. Fuck me with your sweet virgin cock." Angela moaned loud and Jake felt he was about to cum. It was too much to take for any man, much less for someone inexperienced as him.

"AAHHH, FUCK ME, FUCK ME! FILL ME UP! FILL UP MY DIRTY PUSSY!" She screamed and started quivering which lasted for half a minute. She kept twisting her nipples and squeezing her huge titts as she orgasmed.

When she finally finished orgasming she fell on Jake's chest and kissed his neck gently.

"Did you cum too, honey? I was kind of busy and didn't pay attention to your little test." She laughed softly.

Jake somehow managed to stop himself from exploding and watched his grandmother cumming from grinding his dick. He wanted to stay in that moment forever. Her perfect mature body shivering on top of him was the best thing he could imagine.

"I didn't." He replied and she stuck her tongue in his mouth again. He was still as rock hard and she teased him by wiggling her butt.

"Good, you're progressing quickly." She said. "Or maybe I just wasn't hot enough..." She made that pouting face again jokingly.

"You're perfect." Jake blurted.

Angela smiled happily and kissed him again. She was still breathing heavily from the intense orgasm she just had.

"You're making your grandmother very happy today, Jake." She said while she still lay on his chest, face to face like a couple in love. "I haven't cum this hard for a long time."

She released him from the handcuffs and caressed his chest slowly, still sitting on top of him. He put his hands on her thighs and felt the smoothness of her sexy white stockings.

"You're getting bolder I see." She joked, watching his hands on her legs."

"I can't help it, you tease me too much."

"I know." She laughed. "And I've only just begun."

She rolled off him and went straight for his boxers and pulled them down swiftly. His hard cock popped out and she looked at it carefully. "Such a nice little friend you got here."

She tickled the tip with her fingernails. "Would you like me to kiss it?"

Jake couldn't believe it, he felt dizzy even though he was lying down. "Yes..." He said, afraid it was just a joke and she will make fun of him.

Angela put her fingers around her grandson's cock and slowly brought her face closer to it. "Oh my, I really shouldn't be doing this, it's against the rules." She said quietly. "But I can't help myself. I need to taste it just a little."

She gave the tip the softest kiss. And then another one and kept her lips pressed against it for a few seconds. "You're not close to coming, are you?" She asked.

"Not yet." Jake muttered, intoxicated by the sight of his grandmother's mouth on his dick.

"Good. You can't cum! I just want to give it a few more kisses." Angela said softly and licked Jake's dick the whole length.

"My pretty little boy. You have such a cute cock, I could kiss it all day." She said with the sexiest voice and then put the tip in her mouth.

Jake wondered if this is what Heaven was like. He couldn't picture a better feeling than this.

"Oh my, I really shouldn't." Angela said and put his dick in her mouth again. This time she swallowed more than half of it and stopped there. She looked at his eyes and sucked it slowly. She felt it twitch and slowly released it from her mouth. The young, hard cock throbbed in her hand and she looked at it lovingly.

"I have to stop! You flattered me so much and made me feel so good that you made me break the rules! Naughty boy!" Angela made a strict voice jokingly, still holding her grandson's dick in her hand and moving it with every word.

"What rules did we break?" Jake asked.

"Your cock has to wait patiently for the wedding day, I shouldn't have played with it like this. But you were such a good boy and didn't cum so it's okay. You deserved a little reward." Angela said and released his cock from her hand. Jake watched her sexy body, extremely frustrated that he can't cum.

Angela hopped off the bed and picked up the silky white dress. "You definitely earned to see me wear this." She smiled at him. He adjusted himself on the pillows, completely naked, and enjoyed the sight in front of him. His dick was throbbing while he watched his grandmother's big, sexy ass wiggle to slip into the tight white dress. Her breasts barely fit into the cups and spilled over on all sides.

She took out a white veil from the box and placed it on her head then turned to the mirror to adjust it.

"One last thing." She said and pulled another box from the closet. Inside was a pair of sexy open heels, all white. She sat on the bed and put them on, then stood in front of the bed to pose for Jake.

"So? What do you think?" She teased with her hand on her hip. The dress was barely long enough to cover her panties, but it was slightly transparent so you could see her tanned skin under it.

"Not bad." Jake joked, acting all cool and relaxed on the bed with his hands behind his head and his dick standing up, hard as a rock. He wanted to bend her over the bed and fuck her. She looked amazing, all in white.

Angela walked to the other side of the room, swaying her hips seductively, the sound of her high heels echoing on the wood floor. She stopped and looked at Jake over her shoulder, letting him get a good look at her ass, then turned around and walked back to him.

"This is what you wore at your wedding?" Jake wondered, still not understanding much of what she was talking about marrying his mother or whatever.

"Hahaha, well not at the wedding you're thinking of. I married your grandfather in a regular wedding dress, of course. This dress is special." She said. "I wore this one when I married your uncle John when he turned 18. And then a year later when your dad turned 18. Oh, that was such a long time ago, I can't believe it still fits me."

"What does that mean? You married your sons?!" Jake wanted an explanation.

"Yeah, just like you and your mother will get married this saturday." She smiled and sat on the bed next to him.

"It's not like a regular wedding and it's not official like that, but it has an even bigger meaning and deepens the relationship between a mother and a son beyond words." She pulled herself up on the pillows next to Jake and turned on the side and tickled his chest gently with her fingers.

"So what do you do at "the wedding"?" Jake wanted to know more.

"I don't want to spoil it for you, you'll see for yourself in a few days." She lowered her hand to his penis and tickled it. "I can't wait to see what kind of a dress your mom is gonna get. She will look incredible in something like this, don't you think?"

Jake couldn't agree more. It was hard to think straight laying naked with his grandmother dressed like a slutty bride from a porn video.

"Do you want to fuck your mom?" Angela whispered in his ear and felt his dick twitch under her fingers.

"Yes."

"Do you want to suck on her big titties?"

"Yes."

"Good boy." Angela said and kissed him on the lips.

He was close to cumming again but Angela stopped teasing his dick just in time to prevent that. She turned on her back, spread her legs in the air and grabbed his hair.

"I know you want to lick this pussy." She said with a hot raspy voice. "Lick your grandma's sexy pussy."

She pushed his head down between her legs and screamed with pleasure as he started licking hungrily.

********To be continued********

12