The Women in My Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm. Feels like it's time to get up." she said.

Moving my hand around to her shaven pubes I lifted her leg again to insert my horny tool inside her. Still lay on our sides, I placed a hand on her hip I began to move in and out, slowly but deliciously. A morning doggy fuck is always enjoyable but often as a quickie, so as I felt the start of that tingle I moved both hands to her hips and began to thrust deeply, finally grunting and cuming in that shuddering satisfying electric shock of orgasm. I lay inside her a moment before withdrawing and lying back.

She turned over and kissed me lightly, "Enjoy that?"

"Always a favourite, I cannot lie," I replied.

"Mmmmm" she murmured then got up and went to the bathroom to shower. I dressed and left for my own room, where I showered and changed. We met again for breakfast then went off together to the Course.

After the evening meal and coursework that Monday, we "retired" to my bedroom where we commenced another bout of intimacy. Undressed and at the end of the bed, Helene sat down then made to shuffle up the bed but I stopped her. As her legs fell over the bottom of the bed, so I lifted them up behind her knees, spreading them wider. I knelt down between her legs to gaze upon the vista of her shaved mound and her glistening vaginal labia. Leaning in I kissed them, lightly sticking my tongue into her love hole. She smelt sweet and tasted sweeter. My tongue moved to roll around her clitoris and suck on it. I felt her hands take hold of her legs behind her knees and then slightly widened her legs. Sucking on her clit and poking a finger into her vaginal hole eventually led her to "Oh! Dieu" in orgasm.

Rising, I looked down to her shaved pubis and gaping vaginal tunnel then leant my hardened penis into her. I poked deep and slow. She continued to hold her legs wide and willing. I placed my hands at the side of her hips and bottom, then pushed in harder. Her vagina was already wet from her orgasm and as I continued to thrust and poke deep inside her vagina, there was a squishing sound. I poked and poked, hard and deep, now rolling her clitoris with my left thumb and looking down to see myself moving in and out of her. When I looked at her face her eyes were closed. Then she opened them, eyes wide and face almost contorting, she grunted in orgasm again. I returned my hand to her hips to pull myself seemingly deeper and deeper into her as I started to tingle then erupt what felt like a fountain of spunk into her vagina, my eyes closing as I did. I stayed impaled in her for a moment.

"Just can't seem to resist!" I said as I pulled my now reducing penis from her.

Helene moved back up the bed and I lay next to her, on my side, looking at her fantastic body. My hand moved to cup her breast and fondle her naked body for a few moments before lying back. We lay unspeaking for several minutes with me on my back and Helene now on her side, hand on my chest. She looked down my body, as her hand moved to my manhood, then looked back to my face.

"Do you want me to kiss your penis?" she asked.

"If you want to... then I want you to" was my reply.

Her right hand now embraced my then semi-flaccid penis, pulling on it lightly to pulse blood into it and start bringing it back to life. Pulling back the foreskin, she took the head of my penis into her mouth, tongue swirling around. Closing my eyes, I lay there feeling the sensations of her tongue and mouth on my manhood. None too slowly her sucking and tonguing brought my penis back to solidified stiffness. She lifted her head, continuing to stroke me as she looked into my eyes, as if asking did she want me to cum in her mouth. Of course I did, but simply looked back at her. Her mouth enclosed the head of my erection again, and she began a steady bobbing on it as well as pulling on my shaft in unison. I felt so good and getting too good.

I "umm'd" trying to resist but finally saying, "Getting close... very close."

It didn't stop her, in fact she seemed to grip my shaft tight as she continued sucking on my cock end. Resistance ended and grunting in ecstasy I spurted my cum load into her mouth. A bit may have dribbled out the side of her mouth as she swallowed.

Lifting her head up, she smiled saying, "I could feel your penis pulsing hard as you came. Good?"

"Very good." I answered as she lay alongside me again. We slept. Until morning when again my erection was presented with Helene's bottom. I'm sure it was a deliberate position she adopted. Slipping into her vagina from behind, I thrust with the urgent need to ejaculate, which I did moments later. Deep and satisfying. She was up and dressed in under 60 seconds, saying "I'll go back to mine for a shower. See you at breakfast." Then she was gone from the room.

Tuesday night was in her room and Wednesday night in mine. Both nights were full of sex and stimulation, rest and conversation, sleep and a morning doggie!

Thursday was our final evening and night together, in Helene's room. We seemed less rushed about copulation, more intent on touching and feeling rather than orgasm itself. Having said that, after much kissing and fondling one another, she turned on her front and raised her lovely bum.

"A treat" she said.

"Tease" I replied.

Erect already I'm sure it hardened more! I moved behind her then entered her warm welcoming vagina, my hands on her hips as I thrust deeply. I resisted the urge to stroke through to climax, at least twice anyway. Third time I just had to let the orgasm pulse through me and unload my semen into her. With my penis still erect, I was about to pull out for a missionary fuck, but Helene seemed to clamp my cock in her vagina and wiggled her bum in what I took to be a 'go again' move.

How could I resist? I didn't. I resumed a squelching in-out poking of her cum filled vagina. Seeing my horn moving in and out of her love tunnel and looking at her beautiful arse cheeks, I poked faster. Helene just murmured and occasionally ooo'd. Finally my groin tightened and electricity surged through me, causing a second eruption of semen into her.

Feeling very satisfied I pulled out, just saying "Wow! You certainly know how to stun a man."

Lying together for a while, but unspeaking, with Helene's head on my chest, her hand eventually moved to encourage my erection back to life. It responded! I climbed on top of her, inserting my stiffened manhood into her spunk laden wet, warm vagina and slowly stroked in and out, kissing her lips softly as I did so. After having already cum twice inside her, her vagina felt slippy and not tight around me. So I moved my legs to be outside hers, forcing her legs to close with my penis inside her. This made it feel tighter. She opened her eyes as she eased out of the kiss to look at me.

"Different" she observed.

Returning to kiss her, I stroked in and out, slowly and deliberately, slightly more downward. Moments passed as my stroking moved to thrusting until I saw Helene close her eyes, furrow her brow then grunt in another orgasm. It wasn't long before my thrusting became juddering as I shed another smaller load of semen inside her womb. Warm and satisfied, I pulled out my emptied rod, laying semi-exhausted beside her. It was not yet 10 o'clock! We lay together just talking about all sorts of things.

I told Helene that she was the most stunning and sexually irresistible woman I had ever met. I loved the passion and sex we had but said that it was a passion and not a love. She agreed, adding she'd felt it had been the best sex she'd ever had too. And she would miss it.

The clock showed it was nearly 11:30 and we'd agreed not to spend this last night together. But in a shared look we kissed again. In a final long and slow love-making session, we kissed passionately and deeply, in a very traditional missionary position. As I raised my body and lifted my head to gaze into her eyes, she said just one word, "Cum". Amazing how such a small word to a man can be a huge turn on. I stroked at the same steady pace but let the tingle in my groin develop, looking at her and saying simply "Cuming". Pushing as deep inside her as I could I unleashed what semen I had left into her womb. She smiled. We lay a few minutes more before I dressed and left for my room, about half past midnight.

The next day as the course ended, we went to the station together. After a brief exchange, we kissed a final goodbye.

Or so I thought!

It was some three months later when I got a telephone call at work. Our operator said it was a lady from my bank!

"Hello?" I asked, puzzled why my bank was ringing me.

"Bonjour Joe. Surprise!" the instantly recognised voice said.

"Helene! A surprise indeed!" I said.

"Yes, it is. Though I have to say it took some detective work to find you," she replied.

"It's lovely to hear your voice." I answered back.

"I told a little white lie to your operator, so I'll be quick. I'm planning to visit York for a few nights on Friday next week. There are a few things I'd like to talk to you about. It'll also be nice to spend a bit of time together again. If you're free that is." she said.

"Now just let me check there's no Holy Days that weekend, " I answered, "No there's none. So yes I'm free."

"Good, then give me your address and I'll send over the details."

I gave her my address and the call ended with mutual "look forward to seeing you." Sitting back, I smiled as memories flooded. Then suddenly I thought "three months... need to talk...shit, is she pregnant?" I shook my head, trying to dispel the thought.

Helene's letter arrived with details of her train time and hotel booking. It looked like there was only one double room! I had booked off the Friday and decided to drive to York. Arriving nearly and hour before her train was due, I drove to the hotel and back to be sure of the route. I parked up and waited for her train. It was on time and I waved to her as she got off. She was smiling as she walked towards me.

"Stunning. As ever," I said as she met me.

"You certainly know how to charm a girl," she replied, then dropped her bag, flung her arms around my neck and kissed me. Passionately.

"I guess that's hello then," I said as the kiss ended.

I picked up her bag and she linked my arm as we walked to my car. The journey was about 10 minutes but she was quiet for a bit then said,

"While I was on the train, thinking about nothing in particular, just looking out the window, I suddenly thought about you and my call. There it was three months after our last intimate encounter when you get this call, out of the blue from me, saying I need to talk to you. I thought He'll think I'm pregnant."

The look on my face was enough to tell her.

"Mon Dieu, you did!" she almost shouted, then quietly "but I'm not!"

I replied, keeping my eyes on the road, "There was a frisson of fear for a moment but I didn't think you'd be... careless. Having said that I think I did a reasonably good job of trying to impregnate you!" and glanced across.

"Yes you did." she answered back, smiling.

We checked into the hotel Helene had booked and went up to the spacious double bedded room. She hung her coat up and went to the bathroom, while I put cases to one side and pottered around the room briefly. When the bathroom door opened, Helene came out, naked, with her clothes over her arm.

"You can't help but look stunning can you?" I said.

"Just wanted to be clear about my intentions!" she replied, dropping her clothes on the chair then lying on the bed.

I started undressing, saying, "Well, I hope I can come up... to your expectations!"

I walked round the bed to lie beside her, then kiss her. We were both horny! Within a minute, I'd fondled her boobs, rubbed her clitoris and inserted my finger as deep as I could into the wet tunnel of her vagina. We both wanted to fuck as soon as possible, so I straddled her widened legs and slowly inserted my rock hard erection into Helene's wide open cunt hole. I pushed in deep until my balls were resting against her pelvic floor and stayed there as we kissed frantically.

Helene clenched her vagina walls, demanding action, so I began my thrusting rhythm. After several minutes we eased out of the kiss to look at each other as I poked her hole.

"So good," she whispered, as I felt her flatten her legs against the bed.

Upping my thrust rate a bit I pushed hard, slapping my balls against her. More minutes passed in humping until I could see Helene's eyes start to widen and she made an O shape with her mouth.

"Dieu, Dieu" she moaned as her orgasm broke across her body, her vagina clenching and releasing my rampant rod inside her. I continued my cunt ramming rhythm, with Helene shaking with another orgasm until I too had to give in to the electric tingling in my groin. Pushing deep, I unleashed my semen load with a loud grunt, pulsing out at least a dozen times into Helene's womb. It'd been a while!

Though I was still hard, I slipped out of her warm tunnel to lie beside her. I kissed her hard nipples as I ran my hand over her naked pubis and cupped her wet vulva. With clitoral stimulation Helene was shuddering in her orgasm yet again. As she subsided from the pleasure she almost dragged me on top of her to re-enter her vagina. It was a feverish fuck, both of us humping and pumping for long moments. There was no kissing, just a lustful look into each other's eyes.

"I'm gonna... any minute," I warned her.

"Good," she replied.

I hastened my poking, not stopping as I felt the wonderful tingling begin then thrusting deep into Helene's vagina. Pulse after pulse of semen erupted inside her in a wave of extreme ecstasy.

I withdrew my deflating penis to lie beside her. She cocked her leg over me and snuggled in, her arm across my chest and her head on my shoulder. We lay unspeaking, basking in the post coital flush.

After a while, Helene spoke, "I dumped Dave not long after I got back, you know."

Slightly shocked, I moved to lay on my side looking at her, "Not because of me?" I asked.

"No. You just made me see what the relationship was really like. That there was no intimacy in it." she paused as if trying to find the right words, "We fucked that Saturday night after my return. And that's sort of what it was. Just a fuck. It was about him. He didn't really caress me, fondle me, pay me attention. He just wanted to stick it in me, poke in and out a few times then cum off! If it was five minutes that was it. Then he was asleep and I was lay there thinking What the fuck am I doing here? When I got up the next morning I told him goodbye and I've not seen him since."

Uncertain where she might be going with her thoughts, I said, "He was a fool. I've told you often enough you are stunning and deserve intimacy heaped on you. For me, touching you, feeling your body, bringing you to orgasm, those things are so erotic, so satisfying. They make my orgasms so much more intense."

"It was that intimacy that I realised I didn't have. And what I wanted," she replied.

Maybe it was the momentary flash of an expression on my face that made her continue, "I'm not asking you to enter into a relationship," she added, smiling, "nor to marry me, have kids and live happily ever after. I wanted to be certain about what I felt about... intimacy."

"And have you?" I asked.

"Maybe by Sunday." she said, smiling again.

We eventually got up, dressed for a walk around and have a late lunch in York. Several hours later we back. And Helene was on her back, naked! It was not as feverish as earlier, but I took my time caressing and kissing her boobs then stroking her shaven pubis and clitoris. Lifting over to straddle her, I then dropped down the bed to look at her beautiful vulva, so moist and inviting. I kissed her vulva lips, rolling my tongue around, tasting the sweet juices she was exuding. Moments after I concentrated on kissing and licking her clitoris, Helene moaned and shuddered in her rapture. I persisted in the kiss, bringing forth another orgasm in her. As I eased out of kissing her clit, I began to stimulate it with my thumb, looking at her vulva and pelvic floor as I did. I was rewarded with the sight of her orgasm rippling across her body's pelvic floor from pubis to anus.

Helene looked down at me with inviting eyes, so I climbed up between her legs to probe my erection where moments before had been my tongue. Slowly and gently I poked in and out for what seemed like ages as we kissed deeply. As my orgasm beckoned, I eased out of the kiss to look at her. With a sudden deep push, my penis spewed forth and pulsed yet another semen load into her womb. I was, this time, spent and after withdrawing, just lay next to her, both of us unspeaking. Incredibly, unexpectedly we dozed!

So it was about 7:30pm before we stirred, dressed and went out into York's evening. We ate, drank and walked around until about 11pm when we returned. Helene went to the bathroom first, coming out only semi-naked, in her underwear! I went in next and decided I'd exit in my underwear. Needless to say another hour of intense sex followed, as did sleep!

Saturday morning, about 7:30, she was snuggling up to me in bed. Bum first! How is a man to refuse such an invite? Lifting her left leg up slightly, I shuffled to place my erection between her legs before finally pushing it in. A gentle doggie fuck ensued, finally culminating in a shower of semen flooding into her womb again. We just lay there, my erection slowly waning. Rising and showering, drying and dressing, we went for breakfast by 8:30.

Saturday was a "visiting" day, through ye olde shopping streets, into the Minster, into various pubs, around the city walls. All your typical tourist stuff. After all, neither of us had been here before!

It was about 7:30pm when we went to eat. This was when Helene raised her other topic.

"I wanted to ask your opinion, as a sort of neutral," she said. I wasn't sure what she meant by neutral until she continued. "I've been offered a secondment for 6 months then possibly longer, if it works out."

She paused, I said, "So?"

"The thing is... I have to give my answer on Monday. The job is in Paris!" she replied.

"And you're still thinking about it?" I blurted.

"It's a big step and I... I haven't even mentioned it to my mum and dad," she stalled again.

"What! Helene, your parents crossed the channel years ago with their careers and lives, so I'm sure they'll understand. As your neutral observer, DO IT, don't overthink it!" I said, then added "And besides it'd be nice for me to have someone to stay with for free in Paris!"

She slapped my arm. After a brief pause, she said she would tell her parents on Sunday and accept the job on Monday. We chinked our glasses!

After we'd eaten, though it was barely 9pm, we were back in bed and fucking missionary style, in earnest. I unloaded my first bucket of semen into her womb, then extracted my very satisfied penis from her vagina and lay next to her.

After several moments of silence, Helene looked at me, then turned to lie on her stomach, with her legs apart. She pushed two pillows under her belly and lifted her arse up. I climbed over between her spread legs and gently guided my now erect cock towards her reversed vulva. I just touched its entrance and hmmm'd my pleasure before sliding in. Holding my body up with my hands I started to stroke in and out of her sopping wet vagina. Helene lay there with her head resting on her arms, occasionally looking back at me. The doggie fuck and her looking at me, made orgasm irresistible very quickly. Pushing in deep, I erupted inside her yet again.

Sunday morning was a gentle, protracted missionary fuck, with lots of stopping and starting, kissing and looking into one another's eyes. Helene seemed to want intimacy more than orgasms! Eventually, she just said, "Cum."