The Women in My Life Ch. 09 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." I said as I slowly inserted my finger into her wet vaginal tunnel. In then slowly out and in again as we stared at one another. I withdrew my finger but used my hand to push her knickers off. Lynn kicked them off her feet. With my hand I pushed her skirt then her leg up against the back of the settee, spread-eagling her vagina. My hand slid back to her clitoris for another stimulation.

"Joe... Joe... JOE" she fairly roared in another orgasm, her stomach and vagina muscles contracting in pleasure. For quiet moments we lay there my hand still cupping her wet vagina.

I sat up but Lynn stayed there, her legs wide open, her bush and vagina on display. I gazed, admiringly, my penis awkwardly proud in my trousers.

"He never looked at me like that, you know," she said, "In fact, I'm not even sure that he saw it all!"

I put my hand back to her vagina, slipping a finger inside. "His loss." I said.

Then, as she saw the obvious bulge in my trousers, she said, "Is that... I mean... because of me?"

"It most certainly is. Another example of how hot you've become."

"Can," she began.

Interrupting, I said, "But that's for another time. For now it's about you and your feelings."

"It'd be nice to feel it all again sometime." she said, smiling.

"Next week I think. In the meantime, remember that feeling."

"Oh I will. I most definitely will."

Lynn got up adjusted her clothes but didn't put her knickers back on. As I went to leave, before she opened the door,

"Thank you," she said "for so much. I think that was the best birthday present I've ever had." She kissed me lightly, "Looking forward to next week already."

Lynn left at lunchtime on Friday, without us engaging in any activity. She later told me she'd enjoyed the weekend with her friends who seemed oddly curious about her changed look and demeanour! She played coy.

The first week of February came. And so did Lynn! Several times that first Monday evening. She had worn another front buttoned blouse and a noticeably shorter skirt than before. I had been busy in meetings in and around the works for most of the day until about 4 o'clock. It was barely 5 o'clock and her blouse was open, her bra over her breasts and I was lifting up her skirt. Moving my hand up her leg to her panty line, I rolled a finger underneath to touch her vulva. Her knickers were thin and loose legged, so it was easy to just slid my hand in, especially as she'd already widened her legs. Her vagina was not just moist, it was wet with anticipation. Running down her labia to her clitoris, I started to massage it. She moaned as I did, no longer engaged in kissing but in feeling the sensation of arousal. When her orgasm came she "oohed and arghed". Twice more she climaxed. Twice more that look of joy and ecstasy. On leaving she said, "Same time, same same, tomorrow!"

Tuesday was an almost identical repeat, just a different blouse and skirt. Her orgasms were just as intense and just as pleasurable to her.

Wednesday evening I was in for a surprise. Having spent about 3 minutes from kissing her to fondling her to sliding my hand up her skirt up, I then discovered she was wearing no knickers!

"I thought I'd spare you the hassle of removing them." she said.

Gleefully my hand made its way to her pubic hair then down to cup her already moist labia in my palm. Instead of fingering her clitoris, I pulled out of the kiss and took her hand. I led her to the Computer and made her lie down on it, lifting up her skirt to expose her womanhood. She looked up at me, I leant down to kiss her and moved my hand back to her legs, widening them. Gently I finger touched her labia, up to her clitoris then round to the entrance of her vagina's tunnel. After a brief finger entry into her wetness, I returned my attention to her clitoris. After moments of stimulation, feeling Lynn's impending ecstasy, I stopped kissing her and looked into her wide eyes as they then clenched and she moaned joyfully. I rested my finger inside her vagina for a moment before resuming rubbing her clitoris. Again and again she orgasmed, her legs shaking in pleasure.

As she straightened her clothes, and put her knickers back on, she said, "That computer is just the right height don't you think?"

"Specially designed for you." I replied.

The next day, though it may seem odd to say so, even though we were both waiting for 5pm, we seemed to get through lots of work. But come 5 o'clock! From kissing her lips to my hand on her again knicker-less vulva, was probably less than 2 minutes! She didn't object to the speed. In fact I suspect she desired orgasm so much. So how could I deny her what she had seemingly not had enough of in her life so far. Lynn was lay on the computer top, her legs wide and my finger frantically rubbing her clit. With cries of "Oh" and "Yes" and calls to me and God, she climaxed repeatedly.

Having satisfied her needs, she got up, straightened her clothes and looking at me said, "So this is Step 7 and it's just wonderful, let me say. I know what step 10 is, but I'm struggling to imagine what steps 8 and 9 are."

"Are you asking?"

"Yes. What's next?"

"If you're sure." She nodded. "Then Step 8 is naked intimacy," I answered.

"What is... what does that entail?" she queried.

"Firstly, it's not here. It needs to be at yours. Relaxed and with plenty of time. As it's name suggests it's about exploring intimacy... and being intimate with your body naked."

"Oh!" she exclaimed. And as she reached the door and turned, she looked at me and after brief a pause, smiled, "Step 8 it is then."

So on Friday Lynn finished early at 4:30, going home she said to "get things ready". It was 6:15 when I knocked on her door. She had changed her clothes, which looked lighter and if anything, flimsier! She looked slightly nervous, probably uncertain what was to happen and what to do. In the hall I took off my jacket, followed her into the living room and as she turned to me, I kissed her.

Soon, I had undone her top before massaging her warm breasts over her bra. Looking into her eyes, I eased her top off her arms, draping it over the settee, but leaving her bra on. I began unzipping the sides of her skirt to slide it down to the floor, picking it up and placed it on the settee too. Lynn stood before me now with only her bra and knickers on. Taking her by the hand I led her upstairs to her bedroom.

I kicked off my shoes as we lay on the bed, where I quickly removed her bra. She lay on her back. Slipping my hands inside the back of her knickers as I kissed her, I then caressed her bum cheek. After a moment I eased out of the kiss to pull her knickers down. Lynn let me do so without objection. I looked at her naked body before me, longingly!

She must have seen my reaction because she said, "I said before, I don't think Denis ever looked at me like you do!"

"And as I said, his loss," I replied.

I moved closer to her side and began to gently touch her breasts and nipples, slowly moving my hand down her tummy to rest my palm flat against her pubic hair. Kissing her again, Lynn's breath was fast and hot as I moved her legs wider to then bring my hand up to touch the wetness of her vagina. Her clitoris seemed as if it was calling to me, as I could feel the protuberance against my hand. My finger rolled to touch it. Slowly round and round I rolled it, feeling it firm and large. Stimulating her, rubbing her, soon had Lynn breathing even more frantically. I could sense her legs and knees slightly shaking, her mouth sort of stiffening - I knew what was happening. I rubbed her clitoris even more deeply as I eased back from the kiss. Lynn looked at me with eyes on the verge of some sort of wonder, her brow creasing and then she opened her mouth to murmur, "Oh! Oh!" and grunt a final "Oh!" as the orgasm rolled across her. I slowed and softened my rubbing as the climax wound down.

I took my hand away. Even though I was fully clothed, I lifted my leg over hers, then straddled her such that my face was at her breasts. I kissed each one, rolling my tongue around the nipples, hardening them even more. From there, I kissed her tummy and slowly moved down to kiss her navel, then round the side of her pubic hair. I could see her eyes watching me with intense emotion. Moving my arms, I lifted her legs up, spreading them wider.

"I'm going to kiss you. Intimately. On these lips." I said, as with my fingers I touched the lips of her vagina.

She looked wide eyed at me as, holding her legs apart, I kissed the inside of her leg next to her vagina. Then with my tongue I touched her clitoris and I felt her stiffen momentarily then relax. I rolled my tongue around the wet edges of her labia from front to back to front again before poking my tongue into the entrance to her vagina's hole. Briefly rolling it there, I pulled out to lick her engorged clitoris, commencing a rolling sucking action.

It wasn't long before she was moaning again, "Joe... Oh... Ohhhh".

I didn't stop sucking and licking but continued. Another orgasm wracked and shuddered through her. Not stopping I continued to kiss her clitoris and again she shuddered in orgasmic bliss. Finally I raised my head from between her legs. Smiling she looked down at me.

"I never knew such... I've never experienced that before. It was just... just amazing," she said.

I lifted up to her side, level with her face then cupped her open vagina before inserting my finger into her wet hole. Slowly I poked it in and out as I kissed her. Easing out of the kiss, I continued to poke her hole with my finger. She kept her eyes closed. As I stopped, she said,

"Don't stop yet. I'm having my own erotic thoughts at the moment."

I resumed my poking, "Sometimes you'll find it gets faster." and I increased the speed of my poking for a moment then, "until..." when I pushed my finger in hard, twitching it several times, "it comes to an end!"

"Mmm," she sighed.

Finally we separated. Lynn put on a housecoat and after a cup of tea, I left. In the hall before the door, she asked, "Would you like to come for tea tomorrow? Nothing fancy. I mean..."

"That would be nice, thank you. See you tomorrow, 7 o'clock?"

"Great." she kissed me quickly, then I was gone.

So it was on Saturday, after we'd eaten that we were sat on her settee again. kissing. After a brief fondle of her top, Lynn stood up, held out her hand and led me to her bedroom.

We lay on the bed and I began to undress her, removing her top and bra, then skirt and knickers, all without touching the flesh of her body. As she lay beside me, I rose and pulled off my top and jeans leaving on just my underpants. I lay back down next to her and kissed her, starting slowly to explore her breasts with my hand before moving down to massage her pubic hair. Lynn's breathing was hot and rapid as I finally cupped her wet vulva, pressing it into my palm before rolling my finger around her labia to the crest that was her clitoris. Lynn was obviously primed because it was barely a minute before she was grunting in orgasmic pleasure.

I straddled her, once more kissing her breasts and nipples before lowering myself to kiss her labia, vagina's hole and clitoris. With her legs splayed wide I rolled my tongue around her clit, sucking and licking. Again her legs tensed and rippled and another orgasm shuddered through her. I didn't stop sucking her clit until after her next one.

By now, my penis was long and hard and almost straight up in my boxers. I lifted up between her open legs to lie on top of her, my erection hard on her pubic mound. But still inside my boxers.

As I looked into her eyes and about to speak, Lynn said, "I'm ready. I'm safe now. So..."

"I know," I replied, to the first part anyway, "but this is Step 8. I just want you to... to know what it may feel like." as I slightly ground my erection over her pubis.

"Hard," she said.

"Yes."

I rose from the bed and as I held her hands, she stood up too. Still naked Lynn thrust her arms around me and kissed me, passionately. "Thank you. Again. For so much."

I dressed, my erection still aching and left. She stayed naked!

Monday started with me in early and Lynn in late. Nothing much transpired between us other than work. At least not until 5 o'clock. It began as usual with a kiss but slowly and surely I divested her of all her clothes. She stood before me naked and full of desire. Taking her hand I led her back to the computer to lay her down. From kissing her lips to her breasts and nipples, I moved down to open her legs and kiss her labia and vulva. After minutes of sucking on her clit, she exclaimed, "Oh... Joe... Oh... Oh", her legs shivering and shuddering. A brief moment of rest before I resumed my oral stimulation to bring about another orgasm.

With her legs still splayed wide and her vagina's hole almost crying to be filled with my cock, I just fingered her clitoris slowly and deliberately, watching her vagina and my finger's movements. I looked up towards her face, gazing back at me. Moments later, she lay her head back and her pelvic floor convulsed. There were ripples in the muscles between her vagina and anus as the orgasm pulsed through her. I looked at it all with rapture.

A quick kiss on her vagina's lips and I stood to help Lynn rise from her prostrate position on the computer. Dressed in minutes, followed by a quick kiss on my cheek and she was gone.

Wednesday was another oral feast on Lynn's naked vagina and clitoris, with her having multiple orgasms. As I finally stood, Lynn stood before me naked still.

"What am I going to do while you're away the next few days?" she asked.

I was due to travel to Warrington for a couple of days with FD Jim Hawke, then go on to Blackburn, so wouldn't see her again until Sunday.

"I may call on you later then. To make up," I said.

After a very brief pause, "I'll be waiting behind the door," she said smiling. I left, leaving her to get dressed and close the systems down.

I arrived at Lynn's a bit later than I thought, at about 8 o'clock. And like she said, she was behind the door as I entered. She was also naked! I was practically dragged upstairs. She lay quickly on the bed and it seemed to me then that there was no real need for foreplay. Orgasms were what she wanted. And quickly.

I took off my jacket and shoes to lie next to her, sliding my hand between her already widened legs. Without any kiss or preamble, I rolled my fingers around her vagina's lips, lightly entered a finger digit into her hole then out and up to her clitoris. Lynn's head relaxed back on the bed, her eyes closing. Rubbing firmly her ecstasy button, I could see her breasts heaving and colour flushing her face. She started to blow out as I felt her legs begin to quiver.

Then, still with eyes closed, she lifted her head, "Oh!... Oh!... Oooohhh!" she roared in her climax.

I leant in to kiss her nipples before straddling between her legs. Kissing her stomach then belly button, I held her legs wider as I went down to her vulva to kiss her labia and clitoris.

With various words, "Oh! Joe", "So good", "Yes... Yes" she climaxed again and again.

Finally lying there, my hand resting on her pubic hair, her body seemingly satisfied, she again asked, "What am I going to do for the next few days without you?"

I looked at her and remembered something, "Chrissy used to say 'if a girl hasn't got a bloke to hand, she's always got her hand'. Give me your hand."

I raised my hand to take hers in mine. I moved them towards her vagina, placing her hand palm up.

I said, "Now with your finger you should be able to feel your clitoris. That's what you tickle when you need to... to ease your tension! Go ahead and feel it."

A look of surprise washed over her face, so I knew she'd found it. With a smile she said, "Oooo"

"When I'm back you can tell me all about... your experience!"

"OK" she answered, her hand leaving her vulva.

She turned on her side to look at me and said, "I've had these wonderful days experiencing Step 8. But I can't begin to think what could be next before Step 10. So what is Step 9?"

I answered. "With Step 8, I have undressed you, caressed and intimately explored your naked body. Step 9 is the same except YOU undress me, caress and intimately explore MY naked body."

After a brief pause and with a light smile, she replied, "Seems only fair. But " she hesitated.

"But what?" I asked.

"How do I do that though?" she pleaded.

So I told her to imagine what I'd done to her, but her doing the same to me. Of course, I had to describe how she should hold and stroke my erection; how when I orgasmed there would be a lot of sticky stuff coming out; how she should consider kissing my penis, sucking it; and also what to consider when I came in her mouth!

"Wow, that's a lot to think about!" then added "Yours or mine?"

I told her mine. Sunday evening.

The meeting in Warrington on Thursday and Friday turned out to be about merging with another three companies to form a specialist engineering and technical services group. I was there to discuss technical/computer based matters. I met Paul Owens again, he was on my original interview panel, and who was the IT manager at Warrington. There didn't appear to be any great issues for us in such a merger, though I didn't like the idea of possibly reporting to Paul!

Late Friday afternoon, I went home to Blackburn to visit family. I returned on Sunday to Wednesbury about 6 o'clock. In anticipation of Lynn's expected arrival, I readied my bedroom. She telephoned at 7 to see if I was in. She arrived at mine 20 minutes later!

As we sat in my living room, I asked her how her experience of self stimulation was. She blushed just a shade then said that she was uncertain at first. Realising that it was what I did to her, she began to touch and stroke herself. She orgasmed very quickly that first time. Smiling she added that once she'd done it and felt that wonderful sensation that I'd given her, she kept thinking it was me doing it. It seemed to make it more intense. She confessed she'd lost count of how often she'd done it in those few days.

I could see though that there was something else, something anxious or worried about her. I asked if she was OK.

"Well," she replied, "I've come on my period, a couple of days earlier than I expected. So I..." she halted.

"Maybe it's fortunate then that Step 9 is not about you but me." I said. She still appeared unsure in some way, so I added, "It won't be you undressed, it'll be me. That is if you want to proceed to Step 9."

"I do." she answered quickly, "I just... I'm not sure what to do."

Standing up and holding out my hand, I said, "Come up."

I led her to my bedroom and stood beside the bed, with Lynn before me.

"Undress me." I said.

With a visible intake of breath, she lifted my tee shirt off, unbuckled my belt, unzipped the flies and pulled my jeans down. I kicked them off along with my shoes and socks. Standing before her now just in my boxers, I lay down on the bed. Her eyes tracked to the growing bulge in those boxers. I said nothing.

"Can I..." she asked.

"My body is yours to explore." I answered.

She knelt beside the bed and rested her hand on the crutch of my boxers, over the increasing hardness therein. She lightly gripped the shaft, looking at her hand as she did. She looked up at me, a look of 'what do I do now' to about her. I slipped my hand down cover hers and move it to the side of my underwear to push them down. I let go and she continued to push them down. I kicked them off, now fully naked before her. Lynn looked down at my now full erect penis, staring straight backup at her.

"God!" she exclaimed, "It's... it's so big. I've never seen Denis's look anything like that. In fact I think I've only ever seen it maybe half a dozen times! If that." she paused, gazing then, "I... how the... does it fit in?"