The Women in My Life Ch. 10 Pt. 02

Story Info
The Red Headed Woman - Intimacy begins.
5.1k words
4.15
1.5k
1
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having told Emma all about my previous sexual encounters, except for Lynn, she was not put off! So the relationship continued with....

The Red Haired Woman - Nearly but Not Quite! (1988+ )

Then, early in the first week in October, Emma rang me to say that on the Friday night her three best friends were coming round. To check me out! They'd known I was a sometime Friday night visitor and had badgered her to let them meet me. I couldn't say no!

So on that Friday evening, as Emma was still getting herself ready, the bell rang. She shouted down, "They're early!"

I went to the door and opened it, "Hello", I said, "Emma says bugger off, you're early but I don't think she means it. Come in, come in."

They filed in, looking at me and looking at one another. I said, "Let me have your coats, I'll hang them up and you can go through."

As I got into the living room, they were sat on the sofa together. "So, from what Emma tells me, you're Cath, Libby and Sara," I said looking at each in turn.

"I know who you are, so it's only fair that I tell you who I am. My name is Joe Barker, a work colleague of Emma's based in Wednesbury in the Midlands. She very kindly offered to let me stay here when we have a monthly team meeting. I'm originally from Blackburn Lancashire and I'm a lifelong Blackburn Rovers supporter. My dad is an aerospace engineer and mum works part time at a solicitors. My dad taught me to fix things and mum taught me to cook. I'm 28 years old, single, no attachments, 5 foot 9 tall, 32 inch waist, 31 inside leg, size 81/2 shoe though sometimes a 9! I am left handed and I have all my own hair and teeth. As for my intentions towards Emma, well, once you've all gone home, I intend to ravish her body all night long!"

A second later, from behind me, there was the sound of Emma clapping her hands and saying, "In all the time I've known these three, they've never been this quiet, this long!"

"Did I do all right, darling?" I quipped looking at her.

She slapped my arm as she went by, and said, "Behave!"

She had barely sat down when there was this cacophony of three voices talking at Emma.

"I'll get the wine," I said leaving for the kitchen.

I poured the wine for the four of them, when Emma said, "Bring your own glass in, you're not leaving me alone with these three. And anyway it's you they're here to interview!"

"Didn't know there was a vacancy!" I answered back.

The evening progressed with much humourous chat and banter, till about 11:30 when the taxi arrived to take the girls home.

"I think that went well," said Emma, "there wasn't any funny looks or comments."

"Did I get the job?" I asked.

"Think so." she replied.

"Good. What was the job, by the way?" To which I got a look that said something like 'don't be a prat!'

It was the second week of October and the Ops Managers Friday meeting. After the meeting Rob called me in. After some questions about the new appointee and some other items, just as I was about to leave, he said,

"I understand that you're spending a lot of time at Emma's. Or so she tells me! Be good to her. She's very special round here. Besides, she knows everyone, seems to know everything, and she knows where all the bodies are buried! I suspect that she's probably more useful to the business than you or me. Or both of us put together."

"I'm doing my best not to cock it up, Rob. I'm somewhat amazed that this... at a distance relationship seems to be working."

"Good luck. To both of you." Rob said as I left. I told Emma later.

It was that same weekend that I met Emma's parents and sister. To say I was nervous was an understatement, but Emma seemed to think it went well. Especially with her mum, when she found out I was Catholic too. I neglected to say that I hadn't been to Mass for a few years! I felt obliged to go to the next Sunday morning Mass with Emma. And even after so many years away from Church, it was all so familiar!

However, I hadn't yet mentioned Emma to my parents! I knew that would have to change soon.

Now I had agreed with Emma that I would take a day's leave on the following Friday and we'd go to Chester, a place I'd never been but it was somewhere she liked. The following Thursday I arrived at Emma's, a little later than usual, and we ate in, sat together and watched TV. It was watching one programme that got her so angry.

"Liar, liar," she said, loudly. Before I could ask anything, she continued, "It's not what he says, it's what he doesn't say."

She looked at me, momentarily contrite but then, "Sorry. It just angers me, every time. It's what Kev did. All the time. Told me one thing but didn't say another. He lied and hid stuff. Until cornered or... "

The look of anger in her eyes, though not directed at me, cut into me. I realised then that I too had left things unsaid and needed to be honest with her.

"Em, I need to tell you something. Something I should have said earlier. It's a... a truth unsaid and I love you too much not to..."

In that moment, it was as if time suddenly stood still. I realised I'd said what I truly felt in those three words, I Love You. All the memories of our times together, our laughter and everything about her just rushed through my head. My vision wanted to blur as tears attempted to form in my eyes.

But before I could say anything else, Emma said back, "I love you too," and I could see the same film of moisture on her eyes.

For a few seconds we just faced each other, then our mouths rushed to each other's. The kiss was deep, tongues racing around, breaths heavy with a sudden release of passion. I've no idea how long the kiss was, but it felt wonderful. But it had to end. And I still had to confess.

Sitting, I held her hand and began again. "If this... is to be us, then I have to finish what I started to say. I love you too much not to be honest. To tell you something I consciously chose to omit." I paused a few seconds then continued, "When we spoke about relationships, I told you that Chrissy was my last sexual encounter. That was true. At least until I got this job. There has been one other since." I stopped, still struggling with my confession and what it might mean.

As I was about to speak, Emma looked at me and said, questioningly "Lynn?"

I sagged, answering, "Yes... but... but how...?" I struggled to finish.

Emma was still holding my hand, she'd not recoiled, which I felt was something positive.

"I can't say I actually knew," Emma answered, "but... well. Call it feminine intuition. Remember I stayed with Lynn for two weeks and you were a LARGE part of her conversation. It wasn't what she said but HOW she said it. There was a... a tone about how she spoke about you. She told me about when her husband left and how you were the only one she could confide in. You were patient, understanding, you listened to her and never judged her. When she asked you anything, you answered honestly and frankly. She said that you took her step by step from the woman she was to the better, more confident woman she now was. But it was the... the tender way she spoke about you that puzzled me. She kept your confidence too. Though she did say that any girl would be lucky to have you as a friend... or partner."

She let go of my hand and got up, "Stay there a minute."

She went upstairs, I know not what to do, but I sat there in trepidation. A few minutes later she came back, sat down next to me and took my hand.

"OK, tell me. Everything." she said.

So I told her. How devastated Lynn was at her husband's leaving, especially as she was so much younger. Then how angry she was when she found out his mistress was pregnant. She felt so low as a woman, undesirable, sexually unaware and inexperienced. She asked what did men want or expect of a woman. Of sex. I told Emma that in my attempt to answer, I used something Chrissy had once said. About a kiss and who starts or asks for that kiss. I explained to Emma that I made up ten steps from that first kiss to full sexual intercourse. Shortly after telling Lynn about the 10 steps, she asked me to kiss her. After warning her where it could lead she asked me again, so I kissed her. I reminded Lynn that she was in control of moving from step to step, not me. I told Emma that Lynn asked for each step. It was no overnight thing, but took a couple of months. Eventually, we had sex. And it was as and when and where she asked. I told Emma that it was as if a switch in Lynn had been turned on, as if she felt she was catching up on something she had missed out on in her life. There were times, I said, when Lynn had become very provocative. Like telling me she was not wearing any underwear, or bending over in a seductive manner. We had sex in the computer room and at each other's house.

That is until after the baby's birth, which seemed to excise whatever it was that had originally troubled her. Then it stopped. Except for a one-off immediately after we solved the data problem in May.

"I cannot deny, Em, that I enjoyed the physical experience." I confessed, "But I like to think that I gave Lynn the physical experiences she craved. And enjoyed. I also like to think that I did help her to cope and regain her self esteem."

As I finished, Emma still held my hand. It was gone midnight. After a brief silence she said, "That's a lot to take in, Joe. I'm sure I might ask you more, later but for tonight, I think we'll sleep on it."

So we went to bed, a brief but proper kiss on the landing. I went to the bathroom first, then to my bed, nervous. I heard Emma leave the bathroom and saw the landing light go off. Perhaps ten minutes later, my door opened and Emma came in, sliding into the bed behind me and spooning me.

"Tummy ache?" I asked.

"No," she replied, "Just needed a snuggle. To help me sleep."

"I have plenty of them to share, whenever you need." I replied.

Her hand came over my waist and into mine. As gently and as tightly as I could possibly do, I held her hand next to my heart. We slept. Soundly. Until about 6:45 that Friday morning. As I stirred awake, Emma was on her side facing away from me. I lay there on my back a burgeoning erection underneath my PJs! At any other time, I would have snuggled up and spooned her. But now I daren't risk poking my boner into her backside!

Trying to breathe deeply and think of anything to deflate my cock, I decided to slip out to the bathroom. Trying to have a wee with an erection is not easy, but eventually my penis went limp. Limp enough to go back to the bedroom. As I got back, Emma's eyes opened and she smiled.

I got back in and faced away from her again. She snuggled back into me, her hand just above my PJ waistband and barely inches from my semi flaccid penis. I took her hand in mine and we lay there in silence. Both awake but comfortable. Then,

Emma said, "Turn around."

So I turned round to face her, unsure what she wanted.

Her look was soft and I couldn't see anger or any other negative emotions in her face. "I understand why you didn't tell me. About Lynn. Your concern, your fear of consequences.... But you did tell me. Unforced or unbidden by me. I think that my knowing Lynn and how she felt about what you did, helped me to reconcile my feelings." She paused. I was uncertain whether to speak or not but sensed she hadn't finished. Then, she added "I trust you, Joe, to always be honest with me."

"I will never break that trust, Em. I love you too much to ever do that." I answered back.

"I love you too," she replied.

"I love you three," I quickly said back. And leant into her, making her lie back and kissed her before she could reply.

It was a long, gentle and intimate kiss yet without an urgency of passion or lust. A bonding kiss.

Fifteen minutes later, Emma was in the shower. I'd gone downstairs and decided I'd make us breakfast, so sorted out some eggs and toasting bread. As I turned up onto the landing, Emma was just exiting the bathroom. She had a towel wrapped around her and another on her head. But as she turned towards me, the towel at her head slipped and she attempted to catch it. In doing so, the towel around her body slipped. She managed to lose the towel at her head but just caught the body towel. However, she caught it at her waist, so her boobs were on show. Like a typical bloke, I stood there transfixed at the first sight of her firm breasts.

"34C" she said, looking at me with that, 'have you seen enough?' look.

"Very nice too," I answered, looking to her eyes from her boobs, "and they both look the same!"

"Thank you, Dr Joseph!" she said, pulling the towel back up over her breasts.

I handed her the towel that fell, saying "I'm always available for personal consultations."

With a 'hmph' she turned and went to her room. I went into the bathroom for a cold shower!

I made us scrambled egg, mixed with small slices of ham, heavy on the butter, light on the salt and on toasted granary bread. Emma was impressed. I often made breakfast after that.

Friday was our day out in Chester, round the city walls, in and out of shops, eating and drinking. A very pleasant day. We had an early evening meal near the posh Grosvenor Hotel, then left for Emma's place.

The evening was spent snuggled up in front of the TV, like we'd been doing it forever. It was almost 10 o'clock when Emma suddenly sat up and asked,

"So what were these ten steps you mentioned? That you made up for Lynn?"

"Er... OK," I replied, "but remember this was my attempt to help Lynn through her sexual... journey. Lynn was always in charge of moving from step to step, not me. Right?"

Emma nodded, so I continued, "Step One, I told her, was something Chrissy once told me. That it's who asks for the kiss. A man asking for a kiss is asking permission to maybe do more than the kiss. Whereas a woman asking for a kiss is giving permission for more than a kiss. Lynn asked me to kiss her. Step Two was to fondle her breasts, but outside her top. Step Three was to fondle her breasts, but under her top and over her bra. Step Four was to fondle her breasts. Under her top and bra or without them altogether. She stepped slowly through them.... OK?"

Emma hummed her OK. I resumed, "So Step Five, I told her, was crossing a line. Her waistline. It involved rubbing her pubic mound outside her skirt. Step Six was the same but underneath her skirt and over her knickers, rubbing her pubic mound and placing my hand between her legs over her knickers. Which meant that Step Seven was the same... but without knickers at all! It meant caressing and touching and stimulating her intimately, bringing her to climax. As before, she took her time stepping forward to this point."

"Step 10 I can understand, but 8 and 9?" Emma queried.

I resumed, "Remember, I was helping Lynn through a... a sexual learning, things she had apparently never experienced. Step 8 had to be at her house. I called it Naked Intimacy. As it sounds, I undressed Lynn until she was naked." and taking in a deep breath, I added, "Then, I kissed her body from head to breast to her most intimate parts. She had never experienced any kind of... oral sex."

I paused again, slightly concerned and asked, "You want me to continue?"

"I confess to being somewhat amazed at the... the ingenuity, but yes, carry on." she replied.

"OK. Step 9 had to be at mine. I called it simply... Me. So far, Lynn had asked to move from Step to Step but she had not taken the lead, as such. Step 9 was the same as Step 8, but Lynn had to take the lead and undress me, to caress and stimulate me and ultimately undertake her first oral sex experience."

I could tell Emma was verging on shocked, her face an almost glazed look of near disbelief. There was only one Step left to tell.

"As you surmised," I said, "Step 10 involved walking through all the previous Steps, at Lynn's house. The conclusion was full intercourse. Lynn had prepared herself the month before, by having had a coil fitted. What was also important for her was to experience sex, without a condom, as she had all her life with Denis. Once that had happened, it was as if a barrier had been broken and unleashed so much... lust, desire,... a need in her."

I ended there and sat quiet, waiting for Emma's reaction. Though she was looking at me, it was as if her mind was briefly elsewhere, then she said, "I suppose I did ask! And I can't fault you for being SO honest, can I?"

I pulled an odd face, one that was full of nervous uncertainty. She obviously read that! "It seems to me that Lynn asked for and got what she wanted from the experience. I told you, she told me how patient and tender you were, so who am I to complain? I guess I think you did good."

Emma then just snuggled back into me. I can't begin to describe the sense of relief.

It was almost 11:15 when we went to bed. Emma went to the bathroom first while I changed into my PJs. On her return I went to the bathroom and having finished my ablutions, I went into her bedroom. Emma had changed into new PJs and was in bed. I slipped in beside her, Emma on her back, me on my side looking at her. I suddenly felt nervous and started babbling about the day and other nonsense.

She looked at me and said, "Oh shut up and kiss me!"

I smiled as I leant in and we kissed. There was an intensity in her kiss, her breath hot against my cheek. After several moments, the kiss gently broke and looking at me Emma said, "That's Step 1. But I'll have you know, I'm a quick learner."

She pulled my head down to resume the kiss, which lasted moments again before breaking. "You know, my lucky number is 4!" she said, smiling.

For a brief second I wondered what she meant! Resuming the kiss was easy but making that first move to touch her breast was more fearful than I thought it would be. Emma's hand reached for mine in the kiss and brought it up to the side of her right breast, then let go. Gently I brushed my hand upwards, over her PJ top, still deep in the kiss. Slowly my hand rounded on her right breast, which felt so warm and firm, the nipple already hard. Squeezing lightly, I rolled my hand around, feeling her hard nipple on the palm of my hand. Then with two finger I touched that hard nipple, before rolling my finger around it. I don't know how long the kissing and fondling lasted before Emma eased out of the kiss.

"As you can tell, I don't wear a bra in bed!" she said, an almost longing look in her beautiful eyes.

We resumed the kiss and shortly I moved my hand down and then under her PJ top to touch the flesh of her midriff. The moment I touched the bare flesh of her breast was deeply sensual, both our breaths racing. Slowly and gently I caressed her firm breast, rolling around and teasing her nipple.

Then I felt Emma's hand move, so I eased out of the kiss. Without any words, she looked at me as she began to undo the buttons of her top. I finished it for her, then with some moving about, removed it. In the semi light, I gazed, adoringly I would say, at the sight of her pert and perfectly formed breasts. I replaced my hand on her right breast to cup it gently, then moved it to her left breast.

"I agree, 34C. And they still look the same... beautiful." I said.

We resumed another fevered kiss, before Emma eased out, saying, "I think it's only fair that you take your top off too."

My top was off in the briefest of seconds, before I lay back down but this time chest to breast. Then kissed again. After a while, I eased out of the kiss to move my lips to her neck then to her breast, finally rolling my tongue around her extremely hard nipple. And sucking lightly before returning to her lips. Lying there, kissing with flesh to flesh contact was incredibly sensual. And another phase of bonding. Whatever time it was when we stopped kissing, I don't know, but we slept. Our PJ tops lay on the floor!

12