The Women in Our Family Ch. 01

Story Info
The Women in our family - Mandy has never felt this urge.
6.6k words
4.69
23k
64
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18!!!

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, ANY SIMILARITIES TO PERSONS OR PLACES IS COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL!!!

This story contains incest. If this isn't your cup of tea please move on.

I write primarily for myself. I'm not very good but I hope you enjoy.

All rights reserved.

Lots of Love,

Casino

CHAPTER 01:

XXXXXXXXX-Mandy:

My name is Mandy and let's just say I've got a crazy story to tell. Well my whole family will be telling you portions but it started with me.

Let me describe myself. I'm 5'2" tall, 130 lbs. My measurements are 32B-24-36 with brown shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes.

I've never had any type of physical attraction to my father, Jacob. We've always had a normal relationship. Nothing weird, inappropriate or pervy from either of us. He coached my traveling soccer team and was never weird with any of the other girls. That didn't stop my friends from commenting on how hot and built he was. Our final traveling season, the summer after our senior year, many of them tried to flirt with him. They shamelessly tried to tease him, practicing in sports bras and yoga shorts. Some of them went so far as to 'accidentally' touch him or to run into him. I was grossed out of course because he was my dad. But, he was so funny with them; he would never flirt back, he pretended to not understand the attention and deflected it by making us run endless drills. He truly acted clueless but I knew he was no dummy.

Don't get me wrong, yes, I could tell he was an attractive man. He and Mom were absolutely in love. Which grossed me out when I heard them trying to quietly bang late at night. 'BARF!' I thought to myself.

So, while I wasn't surprised to find my dad asleep on the couch with the remainder of The Godfather playing quietly on the TV. I was surprised by something else standing at attention confronting my gaze.

I need to explain some things about my dad. He grew up very old fashioned. He was a farm boy and the youngest of 8. He was a miracle (accident) baby that his parents had when they were both rather old for child rearing. Grandma was 40 and Grandpa was 45 when he was born and they were extremely conservative. They were also old fashioned, especially in the way they dressed, which was, also, very conservative. Men always wore long pants with long sleeves and women skirts to their ankles and never exposed any skin. However, one of the strange things was that Grandma made all the kids, even the boys, wear nightshirts rather than pajamas. They hung down just past the knees and had a rather large V-neck that could be buttoned or unbuttoned depending upon the weather. He had no idea why, it was just the way they grew up.

Dad was rather upset when the final one Grandma made for him was threadbear and torn. He had to go to regular pajamas and he was not happy about it.

Then, one day he was flipping through an LL Bean catalog and there they were: a line of flannel nightshirts. He was so weirdly excited about it he ordered 10, one of every color. To say this was strange would've been an understatement of the supreme order. Dad never splurged on anything for himself. He always got stuff for Mom or us kids rather than "Waste money on himself," as he would always say. When I asked him why he loved them he just explained that they weren't restrictive and he felt free wearing them. Now I was witness to exactly how unrestrictive and free they could be.

A little more background for you. Mom and Dad met at a bookstore just a year before I popped out of my mother. She was shocked when she saw this tall rugged muscular hunk of a young man reading a philosophy journal. He was wearing a red flannel shirt, blue jeans and cowboy boots. He was leaning up against a bookcase engrossed with the literature.

Mom never approached men ever but just after finishing her doctorate in Psychiatry, this young man piqued her interest. He was such a rare specimen she couldn't resist. She introduced herself and he took her hand and kissed it. Normally she would've been put off by such a gesture but something in his nature felt sincere. He pointed to his rather large belt buckle bearing his name and introduced himself as Jacob. It was so self deprecating she couldn't stop laughing at his wit and charm. He laughed along with her, happy to break the ice with a truly stunning woman. They went for coffee and ended up having dinner. He was wonderfully intelligent and she was shocked when he told her that he was 18. He told her he was a farm boy and wanted to see the city. His parents sent him to rural public school but his education never stopped after coming home from school. His mother taught him philosophy and classic literature and his father taught him woodworking and mechanics. More importantly they taught him morals, values and above all, how to treat a woman.

Normally Mom never would've been so forward but she was smitten with him. Mom had a couple lovers during school but nothing substantial and she asked him if he wanted to come up for a nightcap.

He kissed her hand again and politely declined. He said that he would love to come up but that it was too soon. He wanted to know her better before taking such a serious step. He wanted her number and she gave it to him, blushing. He asked if he could see her again tomorrow and she agreed of course. They were married a month later and I was born 11 months after.

But I digress. I was 21 and home for the summer and Dad was 40. Yes, Dad was 19 when I was born. My Mom, Juliet, 45; my sisters, Gracie, 19 and Kylie, 18, were already fast asleep upstairs.

So, there I was, a little tipsy from having a few Martinis with my friends. They had just dropped me off a block away so I could quietly sneak up to the house. Not because I would've been in trouble but because I didn't want to wake anyone.

Upon entering the house, I noticed a low light and quiet sound coming from the living room. Of course I investigated. The light from the TV illuminated the room and much to my surprise, my half naked Dad. His nightshirt had ridden up exposing his thick erect penis. I saw it pulse as his balls tightened a large drip of precum appearing at the tip of its head.

I couldn't look away. I blushed feeling heat on my cheeks, but what surprised me was the heat between my legs. The worst thing was there wasn't just heat. A ton of pussy juice instantly soaked my tiny thong. I was wearing a modest floral summer dress but I loved wearing naughty underwear. I had firm B-cup boobs so I almost never wore a bra but most of the guys loved my soft round jiggly ass and thick shapely legs from years of running the soccer pitch.

I was on some weird autopilot. My hand went up my dress and into my panties. The sounds of my fingers working my wet clit and pussy lips in the quiet room was deafening. I saw my father shift to his back in his sleep, his cock bobbed and weaved like it was searching for a target. I panicked, grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. It took a bit for my eyes to re-adjust. My father's body was illuminated by the street lights but it didn't shine in his eyes so as to not wake him up. I was relieved for some reason.

My mouth started to salivate and that night I had know idea what came over me. I don't know if it was because I hadn't had sex in a while, the taboo of the situation or the fact that I couldn't see my Dad's face or if it was a combination of everything. I was completely devoid of conscience and didn't think about the consequences for a split second. Only later would I find out the reason for my unnatural attraction.

I silently pulled my dress off over my head tossing it to the floor. The warm summer breeze tickled my skin, hardening my nipples. I pulled my panties down to my feet and felt my juices slowly trickle down the inside of my thighs. I smelled my musk instantly, arousing me even more.

I knelt by the side of the couch and gently held his penis, licking the pre-cum off the tip. Then I built up more saliva in my mouth and drooled it down his shaft. I gave him a couple of gentle pumps to spread the slickness. I gently straddled him and held his cock at my vaginal opening. Slowly, patiently inched my way down his thick cock with a quiet gasp every inch until he bottomed out inside my pussy.

I started slowly grinding on his fat Daddy dick as my pussy clenched around him. I hated to admit it but he was a perfect fit and the slippery friction felt more incredible than anything I had ever felt.

I slowly rode him building quickly to an orgasm. Normally I would need a ton of foreplay to be this close already. When I noticed he started to slowly awaken. I think he thought it was a dream at first, but then I could sense his eyes opening, his hands went to my hips.

"Oh, Juliet, Oh baby. You naughty girl waking me up like this."

My mind froze. Then I realized, with the streetlights behind me, he could only see my silhouette. My mom and I have similar frames and hair styles, but her boobs were bigger so I couldn't let my dad touch my chest. "Shhhhh," was all I could say without giving myself away.

I rode him steadily as I felt my orgasm build. I could tell I was close and he was quietly grunting as I had heard similarly when he was fucking mom. He was close as well. The sounds of our sloppy union filled the room. He tried to move his hands to my tits but I interfered and moved them to my ass cheeks.

"Oh, I know what my Baby wants." He whispered. Then I felt him reach behind and gathered some of our joint lubricant. Then with the other hand he pulled my butt cheeks open and slid a finger deep into my ass.

I gasped at the sensation I had never experienced before. I rode him harder and I quivered and shook as I peaked. I collapsed to his chest, consumed by wave after wave of the most intense orgasm of my life. The most powerful orgasm ever given to me by my Daddy.

"Oh Juliet..." he whispered as I felt his cock burst deep in my pussy, my walls clenching him, milking it for every drop. Rope after rope hitting my walls as he drove himself deep inside me. He was trying to get his breath under control as he stroked my butt and back. "That was amazing, honey, thank you for the wonderful surprise."

I couldn't resist. I kissed him, stabbing my tongue into his mouth desperately making out with him.

He returned in kind and then paused. He was trying to figure something out, but couldn't quite put a finger on it.

I panicked. I slowly stood up letting our fluids slither down the inside of my thighs, some dropping to the hardwood floor. I used my dress and thong to wipe the floor quickly and then pressed it between my legs so no more evidence would spill out of me. Without a word I made my way to the stairs.

Then he spoke in a panicked whisper. "Jesus, Mandy?"

Hearing my name stopped me cold, I was busted. All I could think to whisper back was, "Goodnight Daddy, I love you." in my patented little girl voice. I quietly made it to my room, shut my door and laid in bed. I was really worried. Driven by my lust, I may have destroyed our perfect family. I cried quietly cursing my stupidity and lack of control. Worst yet, I hurt my Daddy, gravely. He was always there for me and my strange sudden desire had changed our relationship forever.

Then, for reasons beyond my control, I stuck 2 fingers in my cunt, scooped as much of the remaining cum from my cunt and greedily licked them clean. His taste mingled with mine was intoxicating. Right then and there I knew I wanted more. No, I needed more. Again I cursed my selfishness. 'What the hell is happening to me?' I couldn't hurt my family even more. Laying there naked on my bed, my pussy still aching for Daddy, I decided I needed to move out. That was the only way to save my family. I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself around him.

I fell asleep dreaming of him holding me from behind, ravaging my nubile body. My dreams were filled with far far darker things that I wasn't willing to admit.

XXXXXXXXX-Juliet:

I woke up to the sound of the shower running in our master bath. It was abnormal to say the least. Jacob rarely showered at night. The only time he would was after we made love and then we would have a playful shower together. The water turned off and I saw my husband's familiar silhouette briefly before he turned off the bathroom light.

He pulled back the covers and laid down gently. He laid on his side facing away from me. This was far more rare than the shower and might I say, very alarming. He would always kiss me even if I was asleep.

I moved in behind him, wrapped an arm over his waist; he was naked. Very strange, as he always wore a nightshirt. I could tell something was bothering him.

I gently kissed him on the shoulder, "What happened, Jacob?"

I could feel him, he was shaking his head. "I didn't know... I swear Juliet... I didn't know... Please don't leave me... Please, I beg you, don't leave me..."

To say I was confused and completely alarmed was an understatement. I squeezed him tighter and kissed his shoulder again, "Jacob, I would never leave you. What is going on?"

"I thought it was you. I didn't know, I swear." He was in full panic mode on the verge of tears. I had never seen him like this.

"Thought it was me doing what, Jacob?"

"Making love to me on the couch." He started to sob.

'Oh shit. No, no, no this can't be happening. There weren't the usual signs before this.' I said to myself. I thought we got lucky and it skipped a generation. I ran my hands through his hair and tried to quiet him. "Ssshhhhh. Jacob, which of our girls made love to you?"

"Mandy... I didn't know until she snuck up the steps. I tasted gin when she kissed me. She was out with friends tonight." Then he stopped, thinking, then turned towards me, "How did you know it was one of the girls?"

'Oh Jacob, you would never cheat on me, let alone bring some cheap twat to our home.' I thought to myself and sighed. I gently kissed him on the lips. "Put on a nightshirt and come with me."

He was confused but obliged and followed me to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of Blanton's bourbon and a couple tumblers. I sat down and poured a couple fingers worth into each glass. I raised my glass to him, we clinked them together and I swallowed my drink down in one gulp.

Jacob sat down, followed suit, downing the drink and with a raised eyebrow confronted me. "I don't know what's going on but I'm losing my mind and you bring me downstairs for a drink."

I poured us another round and reached across the table to take his hand. Then I started quietly, "Jacob, my love, you remember when I told you I had only had two lovers before you."

He nodded but didn't say a word. He simply held my hand running his thumb over the back of my hand.

"Well before them, I had a third lover."

"Juliet," he said quietly, "What is going on?"

"My father was my first lover." I blurted out, not knowing how to break it to him.

He stared back at me mute. Finally, he said "What are you talking about?"

"The women in our family have always had their fathers as their first lover. It's been happening for generations. It isn't a psychological abnormality. It's an actual physical drive. The attraction starts at puberty but nothing happens until after the 18th birthday." I paused for a reaction.

He looked bewildered. He gulped down the second drink. I dutifully poured him another. "Why am I hearing about this now?"

I was really sad that I had betrayed him. "I didn't want to lose you. I had never met a man so strong and lovely and intelligent. With your conservative upbringing, I didn't want to scare you away."

He nodded thoughtfully, but then rebutted, "If the attraction normally starts at puberty, why didn't you warn me then."

"I saw no signs of the attraction. All the girls have been thankfully normal around you. I thought we got lucky and it skipped a generation."

"Why didn't you tell me..."

"About me and my father?" I asked incredulously. I downed my second drink and poured another

"Yeah, OK, I get it." He sighed, "I don't know what to do. I feel I've betrayed everyone I love. Poor Mandy, she must be a wreck."

"This will be hard for you to hear."

He looked up to heaven and then refocused on me. He sighed deeply, "What do I need to do?"

"You can't deny her."

"WHAT?" He was agitated. I put my hands up in an effort to try to calm him. "Oh my God, I'm going to hell for this."

"Hey!" I was quiet but mad, "You think I had a choice, or my sisters? Jenna was lucky she was a rare one and done. Lena needed a month. I... I needed..." I started sobbing.

He instantly softened, got up from the table and moved next to me. He put his arms around me, "I'm sorry. I don't mean to judge, it's just a lot to consider." He kissed me on the lips. "I'll never stop loving you. You tell me what you need too. It's ok."

"I needed a year and 4 months to work through it. As the youngest, we typically have it the worst. My sisters teased me mercilessly, especially Jenna."

His eyes got wide then returned to normal, regaining his composure, "It's ok. You did what you had to do."

"I know this isn't easy to hear and it's next to impossible to comprehend but it's hard wired into the women of our family. It's hard to say this because I love you so much but you cannot resist their advances. To do so would be catastrophic."

"What do you mean catastrophic?" He was filled with genuine concern.

"Rejection can cause a psychological breakdown resulting in violent or even deadly results."

"What?" He was totally taken aback.

"Violence or death hasn't happened for more than 70 years but the mental breakdowns are all too real."

"How so?"

"Remember when my cousin Trisha's daughter Tonya was hospitalized and then I had to 'counsel' her and her father?"

He simply nodded.

"That was because her father rejected her. Even though she's beautiful, he morally objected to sleeping with her. The only way to "fix" the issue was to counsel them, especially him, on its importance. Then we sent them away to be together."

"The trip to Fiji?"

"Yes, that trip was all she needed to "work" through her issues. Since then, they've gone back to normal."

"What about Gracie and Kylie?" His face was a mask of concern.

"History says they should've both been flirting with and teasing you heavily. However, with this Mandy revelation, the girls could be late bloomers."

"How do you rectify this as their mother?"

"Mothers of our girls have to bear the burden without jealousy. It's purely a physical manifestation. I guarantee Mandy had absolutely no malice in her heart when she mounted you tonight. She was 100% lost to physical need."

"How do we proceed?" He was still visibly worried.

"Tomorrow morning, you stay in our room until after I've talked with Mandy. I'm sure she's very confused and probably guilt ridden."

"Then what?" He said, still very apprehensive.

"It depends upon what she needs. Maybe we'll be lucky and it will be short lived."

"And if we're not?"

"Well let's hope it's not what I needed. Now let's finish our drinks and go back to bed." We both downed our last drink and headed back to bed.

I held him by the hand leading him back to our room. I shut our door behind us and pulled my bed gown over my head leaving it on the floor. I turned towards Jacob and helped him out of his nightshirt. I kissed him and stroked his thick cock. "All this talk about you fucking our daughter got me horny." I pushed him back on the bed and crawled up onto him. I was wet as hell and easily slid down his shaft.

He grunted and responded by fucking up into me and squeezing my nipples. "That's not what happened and you know it."

"I know but right now, I need it badly, Jacob. Give it to me hard Daddy!"

He flipped me on my back and pounded my cunt without mercy for 10 minutes. "Oh my God! Don't stop baby! I'm cumming!" I managed to whisper before the orgasm ripped through me. My legs were shaking and quivering as it coursed through my body.

12