The Women of Custer City Ch. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger sat back in her seat. "I know that feeling," she said, "Believe me. I do."

"How do you even meet a guy, and have sex with him all in one day?"

Ginger chuckled, "It's easier than you think. You ever go to a bar? A club? Download a dating app?"

Amanda shook her head.

"You're hot enough," Ginger said, "It'd be easy."

Amanda leaned back in her seat. Ginger watched as she twirled her neck, considering the options.

"Amanda," Ginger said. She made her voice as reassuring as possible, "You need this. You know you do."

Amanda chewed at her lip, convincing herself. "I'll," she stammered, "I'll think about it."

Amanda stood and started to leave, but Ginger just watched her, and felt herself start to smile. It worked, she thought, barely believing it, Go fuck everything up Amanda.

Amanda settled on a dating app. She tried to make herself look as sexual as possible, make the message as clear as she could that she was here to fuck, and she meant to fuck today. She dug through her closet, pulling out lingerie and bikini bottoms. She posed with her forearm across her nude breasts and nervously added the photos to her account. Then she waited.

It didn't take long for Amanda to see Ginger was right. The like started flying in, and her phone became an addiction. She lay on her bed, still topless, and swiping through the endless supply of guys until she found a guy named Ryan. His hair was a sandy brown, and pulled into a nice fauxhawk. He wore a white t-shirt that hugged his abs like a koala bear, and his height was listed at 6'4".

Amanda reached for the message box and felt her heart start to pound while she typed out the message. Your place or mine?

Woah, lol, he responded, Maybe buy me a drink first?

Amanda was already all in. Her fingers were shaking and she answered as quickly as she could, We doing this or what?

The waiting became agony, until finally he responded with a single thumbs up. She gave her address, and then everything turned real. She stormed around her house, shoving loose clothes into the corner. She brushed back her bangs, trying to look presentable, and she did last minute clean-up as best as she could. Then she heard the knock.

Ryan was taller than she expected, and as he stood out on the porch, her towered over her, his chest hairier than he would have guessed.

"Amanda, right?" he asked with a small grin. She'd pulled on a loose shirt, but already, she could feel her nipples turning hard against the fabric.

"Yeah," she muttered, her voice squeaky and weak. He took a lumbering step into the dark house, and reached out for her waist.

Amanda felt her heart thundering in her chest. She nervously reached for his back, while he closed the door behind him.

"You get right too it," he said, "I like that."

Ryan didn't wait for a response. His head darted forward and found Amanda's lips. His face was gruff and he pressed to hard. Amanda did nothing more than purse her lips while her eyes went blank. Everything felt wrong, the man was a stranger.

He wasn't wasting any time. He crossed his arms and started grabbing his shirt at the waist. He stood for a moment, only in his belted jeans, while he twisted his torso, trying to show off his abs.

"Well," he said, cockiness creeping into his voice, "I showed you mine."

Amanda ran her nervous fingers down her shirt. She focused on pulling it past her breasts, but when she looked up she quivered. She wanted to see my face, any face she recognized, but she just saw a stranger in her house, and she felt a moment of nervousness.

"Beautiful," Ryan said. He took a heaving step forward and cupped his hands on her chest. He gave them a quick jiggle, and his mouth fell agape.

Amanda looked down, just trying to keep from eye contact, but saw the way his cock throbbed against his jeans. His fingers started working the belt buckle, and Amanda mimicked. She had fallen into a nervous trance, and felt her body fall back to instinct, working herself free from the clothes.

"Where we doing this?" Ryan finally said. He kicked his pants off his ankles, and started giving his shaft a slow jerk, just to keep it hard.

"Oh, um," Amanda tried. She gave her house a nervous look, before a shaky hand pointed towards her bedroom, "Back there I guess."

Ryan's suave smile came back, "Perfect."

Ryan led the way, jerking while he walked. He flipped the lights on, and gave Amanda's breast another jiggle, before throwing her back to the bed. He didn't waste time, he stutter stepped forward, and spread her legs wide.

Amanda felt the tinge of pain in her inner thigh where her flexibility was tested. She tried to look up at the stranger, but looked away just as quickly. She felt the tip of his dick slap against her pussy, and she couldn't look at him. Not now. She twisted and stared at the blank wall as he entered. She felt the bed start to shake, and she felt herself grimace with discomfort as his massive penis hit back.

"You like that baby?" he asked. He worked himself up to a rhythm, but Amanda's head kept rocking side to side.

She didn't feel the pleasure, she didn't feel the love, the closeness she usually felt with sex. All she felt was the physical sensations. She felt the way her nipples spun in a circle. She heard the squeaky bedframe, the sounds of his balls against her perineum. She felt how sore her legs got, held up to her waist, and all she could do was grimace.

This isn't helping Ginger, she thought.

Amanda looked back towards the man. She tried to find his eyes, tried to feel some kind of connection. All she saw was the way his face grimaced, trying to hold off orgasm.

He reached forward, grabbing her breasts again, but the movement felt dirty. I feel nothing, she thought, I just feel like I'm cheating on Charlie.

Amanda looked away, and waited for it to end. She couldn't have been further from an orgasm, and wasn't watching as Ryan pulled out and crept up the bed. He gave his shaft a handful of strokes, then burst. The cum shot across her face, catching in her hair, and stretching past her nose. A piece caught on the corner of her lip, and she wiped it away.

Ryan stepped back from the bed, and started pulling his shirt back on his sweaty chest. "That was really good," he said, nodding like a coach watching film, "I'll call you, we'll do this again sometime."

Amanda's face was still drenched in cum. She forced a grin, and nodded in return. She lay back in the bed, and waited for the door to slam shut.

She rose slowly, all motivation gone, and made her way to the bathroom. She studied her naked form, but all she saw were the negatives. She saw how her breasts had started to droop. She saw the nervousness in her knees, how they buckled towards each other, and then she saw her face, painted with cum, and all she saw was a cheating slut.

"Is this what you're doing Charlie?" she muttered. She felt the thickness in her words as she tried to wipe away the cum, "Every fucking day you're doing this?"

She tried to keep herself from crying, but seeing her naked reflection, so weak, so used up, her eyes turned red and all she wanted to do was sleep, shut out the world. She ran water through her hair, just to clean it up slightly, then crawled back into the bed. "I can't do this," she muttered, her eyes fluttering shut, "I can't fucking do this shit. I can't."

12