The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned with the refreshments and she had made herself comfortable, apparently when I met her at the door naked she must have thought I was ready for some bed time. I remembered that I had not talked to her since I decided to take a nudist attitude in my own home. I smiled as I took in her naked beauty as she sat demurely with her legs together on my couch. She asked what was so funny and I explained what I was thinking and she shrugged saying that she just wanted to be comfortable.

We talked for awhile and I asked what she had been doing since our last meeting and she said that she had been involved in her church and was going to run for town council. She told me that was the reason for stopping because she probably wouldn't see me until she was out of the public eye. I told her I understood and although I would miss her exuberant sexual antics I would not do anything to hamper her campaign for office. I knew that people would look for any flaw in her personal life but wouldn't find any here as far as I was concerned. She went on to explain that she had stopped to talk to Lois and explained the same thing to her. Lois said she understood and would miss her. She also told Amanda that she had found someone that she wanted to make a life with if he turned out to be a nice guy. That explained why I hadn't heard from her in the past few months.

She finished her wine and got up and put her clothes back on saying that as much as she wanted to fuck my brains out she was on a tight schedule and had to go. I took her in my arms again and kissed her as we parted for the last time. I was sad to see her go as she had become a good friend as well as a hell of a sex partner. I said that I would look her up if I was up her way and perhaps we could have lunch in a very public place so everyone could see that it was on the up and up. She had a tear in her eye as she turned away from me and went to her car. I guessed that I had closed the door on another chapter in my life. There were lots of memories to keep me remembering Amanda James.

The years passed by quickly and the younger set had left the valley, gone to college and found partners to share their life elsewhere. Most of my "harem" had found partners, some had married and some elected to maintain an alternative lifestyle.

I was now in my early seventies and was grateful for the full life I had adopted since I moved here about twenty years ago I had made a lot of friends, had many lovers over the years and didn't regret any of it.

Grace, Julie and Jasmine were the last of my lovers that still needed my services and I am sure if they wanted to find someone they would have no problem as they were beautiful women. I couldn't get over how full of life they were, always ready to try something out of the ordinary.

I was sitting on my porch, naked as usual, the warm summer sun making the world around me like the paradise I always wanted. I heard a car turn in the drive and my small group of lovers got out of the car, stripped and joined me on the porch. I asked what the reason for the unexpected visit was and they said they had come to celebrate the anniversary of me coming to the valley. I had forgotten that it was this time of year when I discovered this little piece of heaven.

I asked what they had in mind and they said that we were going to have dinner at Graces so we would have to get some clothes of for the short journey to her house. I made a face and they teased me about my penchant for nudism. I reached inside the door and found my shorts, a t-shirt and stepping in my loafers I was ready to go. I started to go to my car but they steered me to the one they came in so I just went with the program, I had learned a long time ago that when they wanted me to do something they usually got their way.

I had sat in the suicide seat and before we got to Grace's someone from the backseat placed a blindfold over my eyes, whispering in my ear to relax and enjoy myself. We slowed down and pulled in the driveway, the girls opened the door and led me around to the back yard. I could smell food and the scent of cooking meat on the grill. Being totally confused I just went where the hand on my arm led me and sat down when I was told to.

Jasmine kissed me on the cheek and removed my blindfold and I was overwhelmed when thirty five or more people yelled surprise. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked around and saw all the people that had left the valley over the years along with their spouses and children. I had the fleeting thought that I was glad my shorts were long enough so everyone couldn't see that I was commando under them.

One by one the women all came up to me and gave me a kiss and a hug. They weren't just cheek kisses but full mouth kisses with a little tongue thrown in for good measure. I could see their husbands or partners smiling as they came to me so I guessed they had permission to do what they wanted to do.

Mary brought two adorable little girls up to me and introduced them as her grandchildren from Rachael, Jenny hadn't produced any as of yet but she laughed as she said she was trying.

Carol brought her little boy that she had adopted, Kim and Carrie had theirs in tow right behind her.

I was almost in tears as I saw all my lovers in one place again. It had been years since everyone had been together and this was going to be a normal party for a change. I couldn't help but remember some of the wild parties we had on the Fourth of July, Memorial Day or Labor Day. Birthdays had always been special and no one ever was exempt from a celebration. I didn't know how much their spouses had been told about our life here in the valley so I let the conversation be led by the ladies.

The kids were old enough to listen to the conversations so everything was kept just this side of a PG rating. Everyone had many laughs being reminded of the great times we had together.

I had a chance to talk with Julie's girls and they had told their husbands about the lifestyle here in the valley. They didn't care about what went on before they had gotten married so there was no need to hide my feelings for them. I did have mixed feelings for them, part father , part lover and part benefactor. I had paid for a good deal of their college education and they were very grateful for the help I had offered them as well was Julie who showed her appreciation many times over.

It seemed that everyone was above board about our community so I was able to relax and enjoy everyone's company. I had to admit that a party with other men included was a welcome relief, I was getting old and I was sure if I was the only man present and had to take care of a number of the women like I had been able to in the past I would have fell short of the goal. Looking at all the women present that I had made love to I had to feel privileged to be the male that had made their lives worth living for so many years. Many of the husbands approached me asking what my secret was and I told them that there was no secret, just honesty, respect and putting my pleasure second to theirs. I told them that I loved every one of them and wished nothing but happiness for all of them.

The afternoon was winding down, the kids were getting cranky, needing a nap or some quiet time so before they packed up to leave I called for their attention.

"I want to express how much I appreciate the effort all of you made to attend today's party. I know many of you traveled many miles to be here. I came here over twenty years ago and was welcomed with open arms into your community"

A few laughs and chuckles let me know that they were thinking arms weren't the only things open and I continued.

"I feel I was part of a family here. I tried to be a person that would listen to your problems and offer advice if I could and know when to keep quiet when all you wanted to do was talk. You all responded with love and respect not only for me but for one another. You all respected each other's needs and were never jealous of one another. I never thought I would ever find a group of people who were so in tune with one another. So in an attempt to keep this short and to quit while I am ahead I want to let you all know how much I love all of you and to thank you for loving me."

I sat down with tears in my eyes and could see that I wasn't alone. They party started to break up and soon it was just me and Grace picking up the few items left to be put away or disposed of.

We had a chance to sit with a glass of wine as we enjoyed the warm evening. Grace snuggled into me and we just sat and enjoyed the time we had together. I remembered the journals and tapes that I had found that Grace's father had made and asked her what she ever did with them. She told me that she had destroyed them and I made a mental note to myself that I had to get rid of the DVD's that I had made from the tapes. They would do no one any good and would only cause hard feelings if they were made public. We were both tired and after relaxing with another glass of wine we went to bed and promptly fell asleep.

The bright morning sun woke me up, Grace snuggled against me her nipples hard from the cool night air stabbing into my side. I smiled to myself as I thought to myself how comfortable I was in my life here. She started to awaken and I bent down and gently kissed her lips.

"Good morning sweetheart" she murmured as she sucked on my lower lip. I pressed my lips to hers a little harder and she reached up and pulled my head down to return my kiss. We held one another as we woke up, my hard on pressing into her as hard as her nipples were doing to me. She rolled over on me and her legs straddled mine, her pussy pressing my cock against my stomach. I could feel her wetness as she rocked against me, grinding her pussy and clit against my cock. Her breasts flattened against my chest, her cunt taking longer and longer strokes as her excitement escalated to a near fever pitch. I could feel my cock nudge her wet tunnel , she tilted her hips and I slid into her velvet glove.

Her muscles clenched as she had her first small orgasm as I pumped my hard shaft in and out of her. I knew I wouldn't last very long so I had to do something to get her higher up the mountain. I reached around her and slid the tip of my finger in her ass, she groaned deep in her throat and pressed her pussy harder on me so her clit pressed against my pubic bone. I wanted to flip us over but she had me pinned down kissing me and fucking my hard cock. I kept moving my hips to match her motions and she worked herself to a strong climax. I could feel my own climax coming and let it shower her insides, flooding her until it ran out around my cock.

She let my cock soak in her cunt as she talked about how much fun we had yesterday at the surprise party they threw for me. I had to agree and told her how much I enjoyed meeting all the spouses, significant others and kids. I slipped out of her wet pussy, my cock slipping along her thigh as gravity pulled it downward. Grace got up and went to clean up and I considered following her for a little wash and tickle. I waited for her to finish up and she came out drying herself with a soft fluffy towel heading for the kitchen. I cleaned up and joined her for a cup of java and some breakfast.

I sat quietly eating and Grace asked what was the matter. I told her nothing was the matter, I was just thinking about all the blessings I have had here in the valley, how many people made me happy and hopefully how I made them happy as well. I explained that it was a bittersweet moment to see everyone happy with someone else and felt a little left out, after all I was the center of attention for many, many years.

She smiled at me and told me that I had indeed made many people happy in their lives and because I had, it enabled them to search out the right person to want to share their lives with. She added that I had taught the younger women that intimate moments were important and love and lust were different but also a partnership to be enjoyed with equal gusto.

Grace explained how Julie's girls had come to her and talked about how much I had schooled them in lovemaking. She laughed as she said she would bet their husbands were very happy in the bedroom and they probably were taught something that they weren't expecting from the girls. I had to agree and said they were defiantly tigers in bed. I knew that if they were to fuck me now I would have a lot of trouble keeping up with them.

We strolled outside and checked around to make sure everything was cleaned up and I offered to clean the grill before going home. Grace reminded me that I wasn't leaving until she was ready to take me home as I didn't have a car here.

We made love again before she took me home and I kissed her deeply before I got out of the car asking if she wanted to come in, she declined and said she would see me later in the week.

I waved good bye, stripped off my clothes and went to my house to relax and rest from the party and great sex with Grace.

I remembered that I was going to destroy the disks I had made years before and got them out of their storage place. I remembered all the facts that Jim had wrote in his journals and had to laugh to myself that he had just scratched the surface when it came to the sexuality of all the women that I had made love to over the past twenty years. I destroyed the disks and immediately felt a weight lift from my shoulders because I knew they would never fall into the wrong hands.

It was almost supper time when I heard a car drive up to the porch and was surprised when the front door opened and Carol and her sisters came in. They started to strip off their clothes and my puzzlement must have showed on my face. They explained that they had been naked in my house since they turned 18 and why would I expect anything else now. I smiled telling them to make themselves comfortable. They went to get towels to sit on and we talked for about an hour before I inquired about their kids and husbands. They said that Jasmine had stopped by and she and Julie were taking care of the kids and their husbands were sitting watching some ballgame.

I asked how much of our relationship they were privy to and the laughed as they said that their husbands benefited from my tutelage in the sexual arts that I had taught them over the years. I had to admire how firm their bodies were after having their children, their tits still perky despite their fullness, tummies flat with just a slight pushin cushion.

I remembered how great the sex was with these three sex bombs and was getting hard in spite of myself. Thy noticed my condition and teased me about being an old horn dog. I laughed and told them I had to agree with them but in defense of myself it wasn't fair to show me the goodies and not expect me to look at the menu. I was sure they were doing their best to tempt me as they sat with their legs wide apart showing me their delectable pussies.

I asked if they wanted something to drink and they all asked for wine at the same time. Things sure haven't changed over the years with them thinking alike all the time. I wondered if they shared their husbands like they had shared me. It had been ten or twelve years since they had finished college and moved away and we had not been together since then. It seemed like yesterday when I was slamming my cock into one of them or the other. My cock was betraying me getting harder all the time, precum leaking from the end and pulsing with the beat of my heart.

Carol looked at her sisters an asked if they were in agreement about what they had discussed, they nodded and the three of them attacked me, kissing and fondling me just like the old days. I was in heaven having three beauties trying to get close to me.

Carol was on her knees between my legs, holding my cock and licking its head slowly. Kim was on my right and Carrie was on my left sitting close to me, twiddling my male nipples, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I have to admit I was more excited than I had been in a long time. My cock dripped precum and Carol lapped at it eagerly smacking her lips to let her sisters know how much she enjoyed the taste. She slid her lips over the head, gripping me, sliding down the shaft until her nose was bumping my pubis. Her throat opened every time she bottomed out and I was sure I would shoot my load down her gullet if she didn't slow down. Kim nudged her and she held my wet cock out for her to take over.

The break was all I needed to regain some control over my orgasm and I sat back to enjoy the blowjob from Kim. Carrie had moved to straddle my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I lapped her sweet / tangy cunt cream as Kim sucked me bringing me to the edge of my cliff. She would stop just long enough to let me recover before starting again.

Carol had come to my side and I had a few fingers buried in her pussy massaging her G-spot. I knew from experience that she would cum quickly and I added another finger to start filling her up. I tucked my thumb into my palm as she gripped my wrist and shoved my whole hand up her cunt tunnel. My forearm was pointing straight up and she took advantage of its position to fuck herself like she was riding my cock like a cowgirl.

Kim had stood up and straddled my lap, parted her cunt lips and drove my cock deep into wet gash in one steady stroke. She ground herself onto me with the same youthful abandon she had when she first came to my bed. I had a fleeting thought how much this was the same as it was almost twenty years ago. I just let Kim fuck herself on me as I gave her the occasional thrust when I caught her rhythm.

Carrie was enjoying herself on my face, creaming me as she ground her hot wet cunt against my mouth. I was trying my best to stay with her swiveling hips and must not have done a good job because she grabbed my hair to control my head. I found her clit and sucked hard as she climaxed and rolled to the side.

She knelt to the side of me and faced Carol who was still riding my forearm, grabbing my hand she brought it to her pussy. I formed a pseudo prick with my fingers and slid them into her, driving them in as far as I could before tucking my thumb in my palm and fisting her sweet pussy as I was doing to her sister. I formed a fist and twisted it around in her so I would be stimulating her g-spot as well as everything else in her cunt. She reached for Carol and they hugged, hanging on to one another as they had one orgasm after another.

Kim was still fucking herself on my cock, rotating her hips round and round bringing me to a massive orgasm. She could feel my cock swelling inside her and told everyone in a very loud scream that I was cumming along with her. We reached out peak at the same time and the excitement of caused me to push deeper into the two sisters on my fists. They rose up until they were standing and held my wrists so I couldn't pull out of them, fucking my hand and forearm like giant dildos. They came at the same time and showered Kim and me with their powerful squirting girl cream. Kim lapped at their pussies trying to drink all the juice she could get.

Finally we all were sated and lay in a pile on my bed resting in the afterglow of great sex.

"You sure haven't lost your ability to make love to all of us at the same time, you horny old bastard" Carrie said with a laugh. Kim and Carol agreed with her and we all hugged each other as familiar lover do. I suppose I should have felt guilty making love to married women but I had a feeling that they were there with the blessings of all concerned.

The girls finally got up and dressed for the short trip back to Julies. Kissing my goodbye they left me with a lot of pleasant memories.

I found out later that the girls shared their husbands with Julie as well as one another, exchanging partners often and sometimes for a weekend or more. I was pleased to realize that Julie had picked up my penchant for keeping private things private.