The Women of Rishi Ch. 05

Story Info
Sent by my parents; You never know.
7.3k words
4
946
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
43 Followers

The Women of Rishi V: Sent by Mom and Dad

You never know...

This is my story of gaining informed and insightful maturity. The changes to where I am now were as a result of a great deal of chance combined with the mentoring of a few. My contribution to my own education was only to be receptive to an intelligent instruction. There was minimal cleverness or inspired moves on my part except of those that were made unconsciously through sheer masculine instinct.

I figured my learning would be instructive to others like me. It might be entertaining to a few as well.

It was a week after Kavita left. Suja texted me that she was available to chat that evening. I called her and found her super excited. Her uncle and aunt, whom she was staying with, were going to India for an unexpected trip for some urgent domestic legal issues. That was great news considering the amount of restrictions they forced on her, perhaps as suggested by her parents back home. She had obviously forgotten or forgiven me for the disappointment of our date being cancelled by me. So, I thought, I had got it my way on both counts; I had an amorous evening with Kavita and now I was promised one, or even more, by Suja. A bit unfair on my part, but I could make up.

She said she could get away for a couple of hours and we planned to meet for coffee. It was a joy to see her again and we hugged like long lost friends. Her supple body against mine was always a sign of our special affection. We got ourselves our beverages and sat down in a cozy little corner.

The Twin Proposals and a Single-handed Job

"My goodness!" her eyes shone with innocent anticipation. "They will be away for six weeks!" She meant her uncle and aunt. I had some pity for her emerge slowly, seeing her predicament. She was an adult and her imposed restrictions would amount to abuse in this country.

"I am happy for you! And for me too!"

"Oh yes. We can plan to do something." She took a long sip of coffee and was obviously thinking.

I realized that I had not told her that the last assignment with Kavita was a dinner date. She knew nothing of it and I was not about to let her into anything. One part of me felt rotten and guilty. Our conversation meandered into mundane stuff and I kept her engaged while I remained interested.

Her lower lip glistened seductively with bright red lipstick. It was thick and sexy. She had a lovely kissable mouth. There was some desire building up in me. I thought I should go a step further and I said: "You have never come up to my place. You want to drop in there?" The moment I said it I knew it was a blunder.

She confirmed it by saying: "Is that a pick-up line? Not original, Rishi!" She laughed.

"It's crowded in here, yeah? Let's go for a walk."

"No! It's so cold. And they are saying there's a snow storm tonight." She hugged herself to show what she meant.

"We can walk up to the mall and find a quiet corner to sit and chat."

We finished our coffee and did just that. We found an uncrowded hallway at the far end with a blind end. It was off the beaten track and had some wholesale offices on either side that precluded the throngs of shoppers. We sat on one of the benches and I edged myself close enough to have our bodies touching. She didn't mind and I enjoyed the tactile sensations, the proximity and her fragrance. Her beautiful face broke into a smile, dimple and all. Our faces were very close and I took her lips with eagerness. She searched my eyes for an unexpressed emotion. I guessed what it was. She was looking for love and a commitment.

"You are very beautiful, Suja. You are very special and I like you so very much." I avoided the L word.

"Rishi, you are very nice to me. But..."

"But what?"

"You have a lot of friends..."

I thought for a while. "Oh, I see. None of them are as special as you are, honey. I know how you feel, but I am not sure what love is and I don't want to promise something I don't understand."

She was in silent thought. She pushed back the thick winter jacket from her shoulders. A deep necked top came into view and a hint of a cleavage peeped at the bottom of the V. She saw me checking her out and smiled. She just leaned on my shoulder.

"Let's go to some private place, please." I tried again.

She looked up at me. "Am I attractive to you?"

"Of course."

"Better than Sonia?" If only she knew about Kristine, Asha and Kavita she might have shovelled them into the mix or kicked me right out.

"Sonia is different; was different. She was all for a physical connection. You are something else."

"And you were drunk, you'd say." She ran a finger over my chest. "You even mistook my nakedness for hers. Funny you. You thought she had sprouted hair down there all of a sudden." She giggled recollecting that mad weekend at the Bruce Peninsula. I too remembered that I had suddenly seen hair on Sonia who was actually shaven smooth.

The memories brought about arousal in me. I asked her again to come up to my place. "It's only five minutes from here." I cajoled her.

"Not today, Rishi. Some other time. Also... also, I am having my periods."

"Oh!" I have read of that excuse among married couples but this did indicate she was thinking of similar things.

She got up and slipped on her jacket. "Another thing..." Her expression changed and that induced my attention. "I almost forgot."

"What is it, hon?"

"Sorry!" My heart quickened as something unpleasant was about to be uttered. "I had this call. From my parents and they said there is a suitor for me. Already in Toronto. His name is Justin and works for the government."

Then I remembered my own proposition landing in Toronto soon. I told her, and we were both amazed and amused that our parents were thinking of the exact same thing for both of us at the same time!

We went to our respective homes and over the next few days we texted each other and hatched a conniving plot. We were not sure it would work but we were fervently hopeful. What was most exciting was that Suja agreed to come to my place on a Saturday when we were both free when we would execute our plan for our prospective parents designated partners. It was a thrill in so many ways and I had a lot to plan and went about it with some serious thought.

The woman my parents wanted me to meet was Balini. I had received her contact and messaged her that I wanted to chat. I said it was important. She gave me her number and I called her. I ensured that the way I approached her was totally unromantic and matter of fact. When we spoke, she was confident, well-spoken and even cocky. She had a soft husky voice. I had just told her that I wasn't sure this would work and even half hinted that I had someone else in mind. She was okay with that to the point of suggesting that she too had some other plans. So, that was perfect and she accepted the invitation on Saturday to meet my friends, Suja and Justin.

The day's climate forecast said it was going to be awfully cold. I had an idea and shared it with the group. We could use my condominium's spa with jacuzzi, pool and sauna for the day; the four of us together could be wonderful. Besides, I would have the opportunity to bring Suja home. I quickly checked with the condominium management if it was OK to have three guests and they confirmed it was fine.

As it turned out in the morning, Justin messaged to say that he had been called for work and that he couldn't wriggle out of it. Now I had to deal with two women! I had that experience before, so I told myself that I could do it.

Balini arrived first and when she identified herself with a text message describing what she wore, it was easy to pick her out. There were not too many people in the foyer anyway on a Saturday at 9:30 AM. She was slim and tall and attractive and walked with assuredness that oozed social poise. She had a small duffle bag slung over her shoulder. Her face split into a smile as she extended her hand and I felt a warm and soft grip that had that unique feminine firmness. She could not be described as beautiful but she was attractive with even features a slightly large nose for her face, and thin lips.

"How are you doing? I mean, settling down?"

"Oh yeah. I got a place to stay and have a job. So, it's fine." She had a Canadian accent and I thought she had come only recently. I asked her.

"Oh, my dad was posted in Washington DC four years and I sort of grew up there."

"Oh, that's nice." I took in whatever that was evident. "The other guy, Justin, couldn't make it. Work. He is also from India but been here for a while."

I noticed that she was kind of coy at times and slightly flirtatious. Her eyes lingered on mine a trifle longer and tilted her head seductively occasionally. I let that pass as she was to meet me to fall in love, after all.

I put that aside as Suja arrived. Introductions were done. I couldn't help noticing the women were checking each other out as perhaps they had thoughts that they were competing for the same prize. Whatever it did to them, it gave me a vain boost.

We moved down to the lower level to the spa and we decided we would swim first and we did just that. Balini was in a pink and blue swim suit that was decidedly bolder than Suja's black one. It covered most of her revealing a tiny bit more than she would if she had a summer dress on. Her sumptuous ass however, protruded delightfully and her conscious sway and jiggle gave me enough to get excited about. It also provoked some envy in Balini's eye. When Balini got out of the water the fabric clinging to her curves was eye candy while Suja's stiffer material precluded any more exposure or even imagination. I am not much of a swimmer but with two women in a pool, anything could be made interesting. It turned out that Balini was an excellent swimmer and she did the laps with elegant strokes. Yes, she was giving us a show but that was fine as we all have our moments. I was left with Suja and she fielded the obvious question.

"So, how do you like her?"

"Ah, not bad. May be good for someone else."

"Too bad that Justin couldn't be here. Did he guess something was fishy?"

"No, he sounded genuine and really wanted to come. Just rotten luck that our plan didn't work out. Ha ha!"

"May be next time."

We sat around in the Jacuzzi for a bit. I took some selfies with both the girls on either side. It was when we went into the sauna that things started to happen. We sat on our towels as required and the heat was just right for us to sweat. Our glistening bodies looked sexily attractive and I felt the girls felt the same. A bold sign read 'Nudity prohibited' which prompted Suja to ask if there were any spas that allowed or encouraged nudity.

"Why? Do you want to go to one? I know there are plenty in Europe." I offered her the information.

"No! Just curious." Was her explanation.

We were the only ones in the cubicle that may have managed two more people at most, albeit very uncomfortably. It was still early for folks to enjoy a cold Saturday morning. The sweat from within and the swimwear wetness from without was causing my eyes to either see or imagine more of the girls' torsos. Balini's nipples were now pushing through. I convinced myself that any man in my position would have been aroused. I permitted myself into that zone and hoped my companions wouldn't notice a developing bulge. To make it more worrisome, my trunks were also of thin fabric and I made wriggly efforts of concealment. Women can look without looking, if you know what that means, and I got the feeling that Balini had summed up my predicament. She wore that inimitable smirk. Suja was rather oblivious. She was definitely unexposed and quite conservative, I thought, except when she was drunk!

To add to the curiosity of the happenings, Suja went out to the washroom and we were alone. Though it was awfully perverted on my part I began to flaunt my half erection by uncrossing my legs and then turning towards her and thrusting my hips forward with stealth. I also pushed some pelvic blood into my organ to build it up further. If Balini noticed anything, she displayed nothing on her face.

I had to indulge in small talk to at least attempt normalization of the atmosphere. "So, have you started work? Is it a long commute?"

She gave me a look as if to say she knew what I was up to. "I start on Monday and the distance in not much; about forty minutes." There was a glass door at one end of the cabin and we saw Suja coming back. "Is she your girlfriend?"

Before I could answer, and I wasn't sure what I wanted to say, Suja pushed the door open and walked in. The subject and the odd relationship between me and the girl who was sent to marry me, hung in the air. We had a shower after the warmth of the sauna, changed and the women left. I had no chance to invite Suja into my place, though I did try to make a segue to make that suggestion. Meanwhile it appeared as if Suja was avoiding it. Bad news, I thought.

My shoulders and my mood drooped as I went back to my apartment. What was this Balini's game? She, sort of knew I was not into her and was actually quite obviously trying to seduce me. I couldn't induce the same feelings in Suja. That was upsetting me.

I sat on my bed and sulked. I reviewed my recent and short history. I was successful with quite a few women after being an utter novice only a few months ago. I had even nailed a celebrity. The lucky Kristine episode, the incredible break with the mature stunner Asha, the awesome threesome in the Bruce Peninsula, even though I was unconscious for one, and then the implausible and even absurd night with the star Kavita alias Shubhana were all indicative that I was at least not repulsive! Maybe I was even slightly desirable. Then why am I not making headway with Suja?

I had a quick dinner browsed through some of the photographs of Suja, went into some of my favourite porn sites and zoomed in on romantic couples and prepared for a hearty jerk off.

It was after nine in the night and my phone rang. It was Balini! What the heck? She said she had forgotten her watch in the spa and was right down on the main floor with the concierge. He was refusing her entry to the spa area and wanted me to accompany her.

Feeling lazy to change out of my pyjama shorts and shirt I went down to meet Balini. She was apologetic and thankful. "It's a watch my dad gave me when I left home. Sentimental."

"Oh, I see. We'll find it, if you left it here. If anyone found it they would have returned it to the management."

The concierge said he wanted to check with the manager if it was alright to send us down, and went away for a few minutes. We sat on a small sofa in the lounge.

Balini looked around the place and said: "You have a nice place here. Pretty well settled?" She wore a simple off-white frock but it suited her and she looked sexy. Her boobs were enhanced by the loose fitting. Careful not to be found checking her out, I looked down at the floor.

"Sort of." I said.

"I am glad that you came clean with me and told me where I stood. My parents were apprehensive to let me go before I 'settled down'. You know." That was typical Indian parents' thought process. Some had caused some hurried marriage disasters.

She again looked into my eyes with what I thought was a longing look. Or maybe I was getting ahead of myself. "You will be OK. This city is fabulous."

"Oh, I am fine." She retorted. "It's just that you look like someone I would be OK with." Whatever that meant, she had her seductive look again. A faint smile with pouted lips and her eyes dwelling on mine way too long, signalled some deep unknown longing.

The concierge was back to tell us that we were allowed to go to the spa.

In the elevator she feigned some personal offence. "You rejected me even before you saw me!"

That was true. "But... but my mind was elsewhere..."

"I know." She seemed to accept. "You don't seem to have poured your heart out to her. She is crazy mad about you. I can see."

As we stepped off the elevator, I realized that what she said was true; that feminine intuitiveness.

Our quick search in the pool area, changing room and jacuzzi yielded nothing. Negotiating narrow and cramped spaces, the front of my body brushed her side. I think both of us were guilty of not whole heartedly preventing it. I know my core touched her. I glanced at the mirror on the side and noticed in some horror that my thing was gently tenting my flimsy shorts. I had no full erection yet but the outline was obvious. Then in the sauna Balini spotted something under the bench and found the watch there. She bent over and crept underneath while she gave me another view of her sexy derriere. She slithered back, while her curves were accentuated with her body flexing. Her frock rode up her thighs that I had seen in the pool a few hours earlier. She pulled her dress down with modesty. I think she saw me looking when she came up. It excited me even more but I held my lustful drive back. I wanted to belong to someone else.

"I remember wrapping it in my towel and when we spread it to sit on it here, it must have dropped through the gap."

"Lucky you found it." I smiled. She slipped back into her frisky head tilting and coquettish smiling. "OK, let's go." I said and when I turned, for some mysterious reason she turned the other way and our bodies touched again. This time she stopped and smiled long and seductive again with that side flexed head.

What the heck?

She moved towards me slowly inch by inch and was almost touching me, when alarm bells rang in my head. Just then her middle portion touched my cock that was considerably erect. Men are weak when that happens, and I was no exception. She cooed almost in my ear. "You are excited, huh? I saw that earlier too and you were looking at me!" She leaned on me even more.

I was stunned speechless. I knew this was wrong but my maleness prevented me from stepping back. I even muttered: "You are very attractive. How can I help it?"

There was an imperceptible super slow grinding of her hip against my manhood. She shifted her weight from one leg to another to affect a gentle rub. "So, is she your girlfriend?"

"Not really."

"Did you fuck her?"

"No!" I lied. It wasn't one that should be counted anyway.

"I was sent here to marry you, so, I have the right to know. Now she looked down. You want me to take care of that?"

"Here?!" I panicked. She was, of course referring to my erection

"Not to fuck, you Dumbo. I'll give you a hand job, if you like." She winked. "What?"

She didn't wait for an answer. While looking into my confused eyes with a naughty smile, her hand snaked its way down to my crotch and tenderly down stroked my hardness over the soft pyjama cotton. I suppressed a moan to pretend a lack of excitement.

"Hmmm..." She cooed. She held me by the elastic and swivelled me to the sauna bench and sat down with me standing in front of her. I did not dare to resist. She pulled my shorts down and my thing sprang forward in anticipation. "Wow! Nice!" She looked adoringly with my cock at her eye level. "Didn't wear undies? You were prepared?" She mocked anger, her eyeballs moving up.

"I was in bed; about to sleep, damnit." I was conscious of my pigmented member, that was quite obvious. If she noticed, she ignored it.

What happened next can only described as an exquisitely and expertly performed stroking session of a seasoned woman. She gently did me with full length strokes while facing me and her other hand delicately fondled my balls and touched my skin ever go gently, moving inch by inch to my perineum and butt crack. Her fingertips tickled the back of my scrotum and walked my inner thighs generating volts of excitement in the thousands. Her strokes on my cock were enhanced with soft thumb massages on my tip. Twice during her ministering, she made a sexy O with her lips and brought them close to my tip as if she was going to suck me and then she withdrew. It was maddeningly teasing. This is no ordinary expert. She is a professional jerk off queen!

Timthe
Timthe
43 Followers
12