The Wonderful Aunty Rachel

Story Info
Beautiful mature woman on the beach.
1.4k words
4.44
40.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the time of this story, I was about 30 years old and at the peak of my virility; I had recently broken-up from a long-term relationship and feeling a little bruised by the experience, though I never felt lonely, as I've always had good mates around me, both male and female.

My mum used to take short holidays out-of-season at a quiet beach resort in Spain and as my dad was constantly working, she often used to share her apartment with Aunty Rachel. Rachel wasn't really my Aunty, but a very close friend of our family, herself divorced with no children, so the nickname "Aunty" seemed about right. She was a fine looking, mature woman in her early sixties and kept very fit and healthy for her age. She had mid-brown hair, which lightened a little in the sun and slight crows-feet around the eyes, for she was always sunning herself, giving her a lovely overall tan. Rachel was not slim, not fat, but curvaceous, with large boobs (I'd say D Cup) and a flattish tummy, a good sized bum with only a hint of cellulite; she went to the gym regularly and was in good shape for her age.

Because mum knew I was a little down in the dumps, she asked whether I wished to join her and Rachel for a few days relaxing in the sunshine, eating some healthy Mediterranean food and swimming in the warm sea - not a regular prospect for me when living in Scotland!

Up to then, I hadn't spent much time with Rachel, as I lived a long way from my parents, who were in the South of England. When I had met her while visiting my folks, she had always seemed very vivacious and friendly and I did like the look of her, having a bit of a penchant for mature women.

Their little apartment was on the first floor of a well-kept, but almost deserted block, quite up-market, as it had three large bedrooms all on-suite. We each had our own room and space, a cosy arrangement, where we could come and go doing our own thing. My mum, who was a bit of an amateur artist, was off painting really good water-colour paintings; Rachel liked to read books and generally relax in the sunshine, whilst I went off early morning nature and bird-watching, which has always been my special thing (love-making excluded).

Late one afternoon, mum was due to drive to a local beauty spot to paint a sunset and suggested that Rachel and I should perhaps go for a wander along the beach, as the weather was lovely.

We set out together heading westwards along the wide sandy beach, which was almost deserted, except for the odd dog walker. Rachel was dressed in a yellow and white striped bikini with her bottom half wrapped in a light blue sarong. I was wearing t-shirt and swimming shorts. We walked slowly besides each other chatting away warmed by the sun. At one stage, Rachel took my hand and so we strolled hand-in-hand like a couple, but this wasn't a surprise to me as she was naturally an affectionate person.

It was getting hot, so Rachel undid her sarong and so looking down at her bottom, I thought I'd compliment her by saying: "wow, even your bum is brown" while pulling down my own swim shorts at the back to show her my somewhat paler backside. "It's not just my bum that's brown" she said, reaching back to undo her bikini top and letting loose her large, tanned boobs. They were fully-bronzed indeed, sagging slightly, but otherwise perfect, with lovely dark brown nipples. "Take your shorts and t-shirt off" she said: "there's no-one around and you could do with getting some sun on your whiter bits". A little shy, I took off my shirt and pulled my shorts down, becoming totally naked beside her. My body was in good shape in those days though with a flat stomach and muscles defined from martial arts and the gym.

So there we were, strolling along hand-in-hand with the only scrap of clothing between the two of us being Rachel's little bikini bottom. Rachel looked amazing and the sway of her hips as she moved caused a slight tumescence in my prick which she couldn't help but notice, as it swung a little from side to side. All of a sudden, she dropped her hand from mine and reached over instead to grasp my swaying cock in her hand. This pleasant surprise immediately had my dick swell and harden to a long, thick erection, which she began stroking up and down slowly, whilst sporting a wide smile and wicked glint in her eyes - "what a lovely big boy" she exclaimed.

A little way ahead of us was a small break in the sand dunes and an amused Rachel led me towards this gap, pulling me behind her by the dick in a rather comical manner. When we were hidden from view, she released me and spread-out her sarong on the sand, pushing me down onto my back in front of her. Dropping onto her knees between my thighs, she leaned her head down towards my rampant penis and placed the engorged pink head into her luscious mouth. Grabbing the shaft and wanking it, she licked and sucked my cock head and down to my balls, causing me to moan and shudder with pleasure; Rachel also gave out little moans, clearly enjoying the effect on me.

After a few exquisite minutes, Rachel stood-up and quickly shed her bikini bottoms, moving forward to straddle my firm manhood that she placed between her spreading thighs. Rubbing its head for a few seconds against her moist labia, she eased down slowly to accommodate the thick shaft. Rachel's moist pussy may not have been the tightest, but it was certainly the hottest and wettest I'd ever felt, it was amazing and it took all my will-power not to ejaculate into her right there and then. Fortuitously for my ego, it was this lovely older lady that came first, as even after the first couple of pumps, Rachel was contorting forward and whimpering loudly as she convulsed over and over in a massive orgasm, gushing juices and clamping onto my thick shaft.

Rachel's soft, brown tits bounced up and down gloriously as she rode me, pumping up and down on my swollen cock, as we both moaned and groaned in unison. I reached-up to grab and squeeze them, flicking my thumbs over her erect nipples as I did so; within seconds this had the desired effect and Rachel spasmed and pitched with the second of her mighty orgasms, which seemed to go on and on, her face contorted and mouth wide open. After a minute or so of further humping, Rachel rose up a little and I pushed her gently sideways onto her back.

Straddling between her wide open legs, my head descended towards her womanhood, my tongue lapping at her engorged lips and clitoris like a cat at the cream; a few seconds of this had Rachel bucking and cumming again, grasping her tits and nipples and arching her back; I carried-on licking for a good five minutes as she gasped and sighed.

My rampant cock was straining to return to its hot, wet home, so I moved up and over Rachel, giving her breasts deserved attention with my gaping mouth, before kissing and snogging this beautiful milf, with our nether organs rubbing against each other. We were so ready for the finale with my favourite love-making position, the missionary. Grabbing my cock by the shaft, I pushed up into her soaking pussy and then plunged with abandon into her lovely body. Over and over I thrust into her, bum bouncing up and down obscenely, cock rodding in and out like a lubricated piston. We were both groaning at the pleasure of it and the pressure was building and building in my sperm-laden balls.

Soon I could take it no longer, the site of this beautiful older woman writhing beneath me and the rhythmic squeezing of her vagina on my cock made me explode - jets of warm semen shot from my balls in white spurts through my pulsing shaft, splashing into the intimate depths of the gorgeous Rachel, as she screamed in mutual orgasm at the prize she had won by servicing this rampant young male.

After kissing, cuddling and cleaning ourselves up, we set-off back down the beach holding hands as the sun was setting behind us, a little sheepish, as we didn't want mum to find-out what we had done. What was certain though, was that there was no way my lovely mature Rachel would be escaping my lusty clutches at least once again before I left for the UK in a few days' time.