The Wood Knot Warrior Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen leaned forward with a smile. "I am familiar with the Orc people. Please tell me, who does your Orc son take after?"

Dell glanced at Tawna before answering. "Ket is fully Orc, though his coloring is a darker green as it's blended with my brown."

He shook his head to get back to his request. "When do you think I can go home? I need to be with my family just as Tawna needed to be with hers. Is there any way we could use the blue butterfly method to send me back?"

The Queen shared a surprised look with Tawna, then looked to Dell. "That one is an emergency return spell used only by the members of the Royal Family, and to my knowledge, it only works one way. That said, I will confer with my experts to see what can be done to get you home quickly. In the interim, you will be our guest." Her gaze moved to Tawna. "Please take Dell to the dining room to get him a meal. A room will be arranged for him to rest in." She sat back in her chair, and it was clear the audience was over. Dell bowed again though his expression remained troubled.

Tawna reached out to take Dell's arm and led him to the right side of the chamber, where a set of stairs led upwards. She glanced and saw Marlah in a heads-together conversation with her mother. That was a little concerning.

She led him to a lovely dining room with a view of the forest below. Once Dell became accustomed to the height, he began to relax as his eyes took in the vista. A little sadness returned to his expression. He glanced over at Tawna as he felt her studying him.

"Sorry. Feeling a little lonely without my family with me to share this incredible view," he said softly.

"I'm sorry I took you from them," Tawna said with tears rising to her eyes.

His expression changed to distress. "No! I didn't mean to make you sad. I told you I understand why you did what you did. It's okay. Hopefully, your mother and her experts can find a way to get me home soon. Otherwise, I could just start walking. If... someone could point me in the right direction."

They were interrupted by the arrival of a waiter. Tawna wiped her eyes and smiled at the earnest expression on Dell's face. She looked to the waiter. "Please bring a hearty meal, make that two, for our new friend. He needs to recharge his body. Nothing for me." The server nodded and slipped away.

"How did you meet Kharza and Eryllis?" Tawna asked. Courting for Pixies was difficult enough but made doubly so for her because of being a Princess. She admitted to herself that she was a little obsessed with romance stories because of this.

Dell glanced at her hesitantly. "It's a bit of a long story."

Tawna beamed an excited smile at him, and he nodded with a grin.

"The story begins centuries ago with a beautiful but cruel Wood Elf, her two suitors, one a Human Master Level Swordman and the other a Wood Elf Master Level Druid, and a scorned and evil Dwarf Master Sorcerer."

Tawna's eyes were sparkling with intense interest now, so he began.

She listened with rapt attention as he talked and begged him not to stop when his meal arrived.

He enjoyed the food immensely but continued to tell her how the cursed weapons brought him together with Eryllis and how Kharza saved them both.

She had tears in her eyes once more when he finished, but they were for the joy in her heart.

"That was so romantic!" Tawna gushed, a look of joy on her face.

"This was so delicious! I would love to get the recipes for the seasoned hens and the... what were they called, spiced scalloped potatoes? I'd love to make them for our customers at the inn!" At her confused look, he continued. "Didn't I mention I'm the chef at the Wood Knot Inn? I far prefer that to being a warrior."

Tawna burst into happy giggles. Romantic and funny! She really liked Dell! When he didn't admit he was joking, she was left in a state of confusion. He'd told her about the warrior spirit in the blade and how it was bound to him, but she naturally assumed he would have welcomed these skills as they suited his large frame and big muscles. To learn he preferred to be a chef confused her.

Dinner was over, so she led him from the dining room. As they left, one of her mother's attendants stepped forward to let her know which room he was to be brought to. She was surprised to hear it was the one above her mother's suite. It was very luxurious, so she was pleased for him.

Dell was very impressed with the suite as they stepped inside the double doors. The room was dominated by a huge bed in the center of the suite with an open wall beyond it facing open space and a very long drop. That part didn't appeal to Dell based on his nervous expression. There was also a nicely appointed bathing and personal sanitation room just off the main chamber. He'd heard the high families of Grennesh had these smaller rooms in their mansions. The Wood Knot Inn had shared personal sanitation rooms and water basins for cleaning. Dell spent a few minutes examining how they brought water to the room and removed wastes. He was very impressed with the utility of the small room and wondered how he could incorporate them into the inn.

"So, this will meet your needs?" Tawna asked.

"I've never enjoyed such luxuries before," Dell stated, bringing another smile to her face.

Then she felt suddenly shy. "Would... would it be inappropriate to ask for a hug?"

He smiled gently and shook his head. "That would be fine."

Then she was wrapped in his big arms and squeezed against his broad chest. She sighed happily and felt... safe. This caused her mind to pop up an unwanted image from her abduction, and she jolted slightly.

He released his grip and looked at her in concern, but she smiled and shook her head. "I should go. You need to get your rest to rebuild your vitality. I will see you tomorrow. Good night!"

"Good night, and thank you," he said.

She looked at him curiously.

"Being so far from home, it's nice to have a friend," he said.

More images were surfacing, so she nodded and quickly left.

She completely missed seeing her sister in the hall as she rushed back to her room.

-=-

Dell felt a little overwhelmed even after the short day's events, so that huge bed looked very welcoming. First things first, off came the scabbard and belt. He rested them on the floor next to the bed.

He returned to the bathing room to wash the funk from his body. He must be pretty dirty if he'd been asleep for days and had done all that running and fighting before that. He stared at a huge basin and wondered at its purpose. It had a hole at the bottom with a flap that would move to close it. It had controls above its lip and a... spout.

He reached over, turned one of the controls, and water began to pour into the basin. Hot water!

He flipped the cover on the drain hole, and the basin began to fill. The water was too hot, so he turned the other control, and the flowing water cooled. Experimenting, he got the temperature set to a comfortable heat and watched the tub fill. This seemed like an extravagant use of water, but it was very convenient to deliver water this way! He'd ask his father about it when he got home.

As he watched the water rise, he stripped the gown from his body and gave himself a sniff.

He detected a subtle fragrance of spice and flowers. Someone bathed him while he slept?

That thought was more than a little disturbing.

He wasn't going to waste the water, so he'd use it to relax. A little more poking about in the small room brought him a bar of soap, which had the same scent as he did now, a small bowl for rinsing himself, and a huge towel for drying himself afterward.

Dell turned the controls off and gingerly stepped into the basin. It was hot but not scalding, so he wouldn't cook. He eased himself into the water and breathed out a deep sigh as the heat seeped into his muscles. There was a curve to the top lip of the basin, so he rested his head back.

And looked up into glowing green eyes and a broad smile.

All the Pixies Dell had seen, female and male, were physically breathtaking. Tawna gave the impression of youth and had golden yellow hair like bright summer sunlight on honey and stunning eyes which glowed the blue of a crisp, cloudless winter's morning after a fresh snowfall.

Marlah gave him the impression of being more mature than her sister, though her actual age was impossible to guess. Her luxurious hair was the reddish-gold of sunset rays painting a wheat field. Her eyes, which were currently enjoying his naked and submerged state, glowed a deep green.

She was also quite naked. Where Tawna's breasts were modest, and her body seemed more athletic, Marlah's was curvy and lusher. None of the Pixies he'd seen had excess mass on their bodies, but Marleh appeared softer than Tawna.

He suddenly picked up a hint from her gaze. "This isn't the first time you've seen me naked, is it."

She chuckled. "You are as perceptive as you are physically impressive," she said with a nod. "I was present when you first appeared in the central hall and assisted with preparing you for interrogation. Again, my apologies for the misunderstanding."

"Forgiven, but I must ask, why are you present now... and naked?" he asked as he tried to remain calm. He was beginning to tingle down below.

"Are you aware of diplomatic policies?" she asked.

He was a little off balance by the odd question but could answer it. "Yes. My father's inn is officially neutral territory and is used for conflict resolution between conflicting people and nations."

She smiled in approval. "Excellent, but you won't be aware of the policies of the Pixie nation."

He held her eyes. "No, there's no way I could, as I didn't know you existed."

She nodded simply. "Diplomatic visitors to our nation are met with hospitality and depending on the esteem the visitor is held in, members of the Queen's court and even members of the Queen's family will share intimacy with them. It is a critical component of our diplomatic process and establishes goodwill and trust."

Dell was holding her gaze now in surprise. "We share intimacy? Like... see each other naked."

She nodded with a coy smile. "To start."

She boldly stepped into the water as he sat up and pulled his legs back to give her room to sit.

"Mmm, that's deliciously warm," she sighed.

She reached for the soap and held it to her nose. "I love this scent."

"Yes, it's very nice," Dell said as the tingles between his legs intensified. Her legs were touching his under the water, and her breasts were bobbing gently just above the surface. He was feeling much more comfortable with his diplomatic duty.

Soft hands suddenly grabbed his cock under the water, and Dell sucked in a breath as that felt really good!

"Mmm, you are so hard," Marlah sighed happily.

The tub wasn't large enough to do what Dell needed to do, so he stood and stepped out onto the soft mat. Then he reached down to slip his hands under Marlah's arms. He lifted her effortlessly out of the water and held her against his chest as he kissed her.

Marlah gasped at his display of strength and moaned when his mouth found hers. His hunger for her took her breath away as it was so raw.

His large, muscular body was so different from anyone she'd ever been with that she couldn't get enough of feeling him pressing against her smaller, softer body. She wrapped her arms and legs around him to pull them together tighter.

She gasped as she felt the heat of his cock pressing against her wet pussy. Then her mouth dropped open as Dell's powerful hands moved her ass and pulled her down as his cock slid deeper inside her. He was so fucking thick and hot that she felt like she was being stretched almost beyond her endurance. He finally reached her deepest spots and stopped. He held her there, massaging her ass cheeks in his hands, keeping her from moving, driving her mad with lust. She thrust her tongue deep into his mouth, and he sucked on it hungrily, stoking her flames even higher.

When he lifted her up until only the head of his cock rested within her, she pulled back from the kiss to protest her emptiness. That became a wail of lust as he slammed her back down, filling her once more.

He repeated this long stroke again and again until she was delirious from the sensation. She was so lost in her bliss that she didn't notice him carrying her back into the bedroom until he pulled himself from her body and tossed her onto the bed. She squeaked in surprise, then watched him hungrily as he knee-walked onto the mattress toward her. He surprised her once again when he flipped her over onto her stomach and gripped her hips to lift her ass off the bed.

She howled when he drove his cock back into her pussy and proceeded to pound her ass back against his body faster and faster. He slid a big hand around her tummy, then down to strum her clit as his pounding increased in speed and force.

He was careful not to hurt her, but his passion was... overwhelming! She felt like she was caught in a raging sea and had to hang on for dear life.

Her vision exploded into sparks when the thumb on his other hand stroked across her tight asshole. Her orgasm ripped through her, again and again, like rolling thunder shaking her apart.

Dell moaned in bliss as her pussy squeezed his cock in pulses, then he erupted deep inside her, filling her with his hot cum.

Marlah was face down on the bed, ass in the air as she drooled on the sheets, oblivious to everything except their intimate connection and the glorious warmth he was filling her with.

Dell eased his body down on top of hers, forcing her down against the mattress. She went through a few more spikes of bliss and purred quietly as she felt the residual pulses of his cock buried so deep inside her body. He rolled to the side, easing himself from her body, and she shook with aftershocks until he dropped onto the mattress next to her.

"Was... that... diplomatic... enough?" Dell teased as he caught his breath.

She turned her head to smile at him. "Intensely."

He frowned slightly. "Of course... now my sheets... are all wet."

"Finish your bath. The sheets will be changed," she said as she slowly pushed herself onto her hands and knees.

Dell watched her trembling. "I didn't hurt you, did I? I've never had sex with a Pixie before."

She glanced at him. "No, I'm good." She looked away. "Things to do."

Dell's eyebrows went up in surprise, but he realized she was part of the Royal Family, so she may have responsibilities he wasn't aware of. "Right. I should get some sleep too."

He did his best not to watch Marlah ease herself off the bed and slip her gown back on, but he was concerned by how slowly she was moving. He wasn't certain he hadn't been too rough on the Pixie.

"Pleasant dreams, Dell," she said with a smile over her shoulder as she made her way to his door and slipped outside.

He shook his head, walked back into the bathroom, and eased himself into the hot water. It hadn't cooled too much, but he was worried about falling asleep and drowning. He grabbed the soap and gave himself a quick cleaning to remove the sweat and the evidence of their sex, then rinsed off. He stepped out, flipped the drain cover to release the water, and dried himself off with a towel.

The bed was made with new, dry sheets when he stepped back into the bedroom. He had no idea how that happened, but the bed looked too inviting to worry about. He stretched out on it and let himself drift off.

-=-

Marlah wobbled down the hall and slipped into the Queen's private chambers one level below the suite Dell was sleeping in. She leaned against the entrance wall for a moment to let the sensations in her abused pussy settle. She bit her lip and let a little moan leak out. She hadn't felt so thoroughly fucked... ever. It was divine! From behind was her new favorite position.

Taking some deep breaths, she moved further into the sitting room and gently settled herself on the sofa cushions as sparks jumped along her nerves. She moaned again.

When she opened her eyes, her mother stood a few steps away, watching her nervously. Marlah smiled, and relief appeared on the Queen's face.

"So, he accepted the diplomacy story?" she asked.

Marlah nodded.

"Was he good? Like the specialists?" she asked.

Marlah burst into giggles at the comparison. This made her mother look at her in concern once more, but she held up a hand to get her to wait until she got control back.

"Ah, sorry. You are comparing the careful spritz of water to sustain a prized orchid to the raw fury of a monsoon. The specialists are quite adept at assisting us to reach our release, but their methods are almost clinical. There's no passion. The Halfling is a creature of passion. He is strong, and he is well endowed. He could easily have broken me in two or otherwise injured me badly, but he kept that power just inside the boundary of becoming overwhelming. I... I feel... truly and epically fucked!"

Queen Stella burst into excited giggles, not a sound she'd ever make outside her private chambers, but here she was free to be herself.

Then she locked eyes with her eldest daughter. "And?"

Marah's smile widened further. "Truly and epically pregnant! I can feel it begin!"

Stella's eyes widened. "So, he is fertile!"

Marlah nodded. "He is exceptionally fertile. He will have no difficulty impregnating many receptive Pixies!"

The Queen nodded vigorously. "Then he shall become our breeding stud! I will tell my advisors to seek a means to break him from the binding with the sword. In the interim, he must be kept in the dark about our plans and told we are working on a way to reverse the spell that brought him here."

Marlah nodded with a determined look on her face as well.

"Tomorrow night, we will throw a party for the high court families. I will introduce him to several who are ready for mating! He will serve the Pixie Nation well!"

-=-

Tawna had been in her room, suffering from terrible images, until she fled to walk the halls. Her feet brought her to the hall outside her mother's apartment just as Marlah arrived. She was confused by how her sister was moving. At first, she thought Marlah was injured and in pain, but the blissful expression on her face said just the opposite.

She recalled the conspiratorial way she and her mother had acted after sending Dell away, and her suspicion flared. She slipped into the door before it closed and followed Marlah inside. She found a spot and listened.

Hearing her sister describe having sex with Dell shocked her, but she couldn't stop herself from imagining it was her.

Then she heard their plans, and a pressure built in her mind until she couldn't take it any longer.

Tawna rushed into the room to face her mother and sister.

"YOU CAN'T USE DELL AS A BREEDING STUD!" she shouted, her eyes wild.

The two looked back at her in surprise then Marlah scowled at her naïve younger sister.

"Oh, grow up, Tawna!" she snapped. "The Pixie people need Dell's assistance to revitalize our race."

Stella jumped in angrily. "Isolationism has created a genetic weakness. We must do this to preserve our people!"

Tawna shook her head. "Don't trick him! Just ask him!"

Stella took her regal stance and looked down her nose at her youngest. "You are FORBIDDEN to speak to Dell about this! Our need is too critical to risk his refusal!"

Tawna's head was turning. "What about his family!"

Marlah snorted in scorn. "They can find another man. Dell will be kept in luxurious comfort."

"A prisoner. You're... going to put him in a cage—"

Tawna's mind suddenly leaked a memory of her time with Magus and his wizard as they prepared her for sending to Grennesh. She shrieked in fear and rage as her mind flung up the image of Magus' imprisoned Pixie chained in a silver cage on soft furs.

1...45678...12