The Wood Nymph Pt. 04

Story Info
The day's hunt culminates with an intense session.
6.4k words
4.8
2.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man leads her into the bedroom and the girl is shocked to see chains locked around the exposed beams of the high ceiling, with large metal hoops hanging in places - how hasn't she noticed them earlier? She is sure she will be tied to those hoops one way or another and a prickle of excitement chases away any sleepiness left in her.

The man turns on the bluetooth speaker he brought with him and puts on a playlist on his phone. He likes using music to set up the scene and today his selection is slow and dark: mostly dark post rock, mixed with some nordic soundscapes.

Then, sitting at the edge of the bed, he pulls the girl to stand in front of him and looks her in the eyes.

"Have you been a good girl today?" He is flashing her a mischievous smile.

"I think so, Sir. I did my best at all times," she replies, looking at him with doe eyes, then hesitates and looks down.

He did call her disrespectful when she laughed during the hunt.

She stammers, "I... I didn't mean to be disrespectful in the forest, the first time you caught me, Sir!"

The words are tumbling out of her mouth faster and faster.

"I didn't mean to laugh, it was entirely involuntary. I was relieved to see you, because I was afraid I'd gotten lost and I would have to spend the night in the woods without any water or clothes or tools to build fire or shelter..."

"I would not have let that happen, my little one," the man says quickly, pulling her to sit in his lap, sensing the wave of distress constricting her throat.

"You really have been a very good girl so far," he assures her while stroking her back in a calming manner.

She instantly relaxes and gives him a heart-melting smile.

"Thank you, Sir!"

"Now, you like spanking, don't you? I know you do, you got so wet today while I was making your lovely ass red."

He teases her and she blushes slightly.

"Yes, Sir, I do."

"You will get more of that treatment in a minute but I want you to keep something in mind. Precisely because you enjoy having that cute little ass spanked, and frankly, so do I," he slaps her behind lightly as he says that, "I will never use spanking as a form of punishment. I want you to associate it with something we engage in for pleasure, not because you've done something wrong. If you earn your punishment, there are other ways for me to deliver it and I will always communicate clearly that you are being punished and the reason why.

"Now, having said that, I may decide to make the spanking more painful than pleasurable for you for my own enjoyment. That is not punishment. And you will find that sometimes more pain does not equal less pleasure. "

He smiles menacingly and continues, "Still, if things get too intense for you, you can always use your safe word."

He grabs her chin and turns her face toward him, making sure they have eye contact.

"I will never get disappointed or angry with you if you use your safe word! Do you understand that, little one?"

His voice is serious but also full of warmth, like a father who is teaching his daughter an important life lesson.

The girl nods. "Yes, Sir. That is how I believe it should be as well, but thank you for saying it. "

"Very well," the man says, as if concluding the necessary formalities of a diplomatic visit and quickly switches the tone to what the girl now recognizes as his main "Dom" voice - calm, uncompromising and with a pinch of hardness, danger and erotic promise. This voice alone is doing things to her other men were not able to achieve with their lips or hands or cocks.

"Now get over my knee!"

The girl lies face down on the bed and the man locks her legs with his right leg - when the spanking gets tough, some subs are known to start flailing. His left arm holds her in place and rests on the side of her waist; and his right hand is free - to caress, to smack, to explore.

His fingers slide under her nightgown and lift it up. He exposes her behind and takes in the lovely view. His palm glides all over one cheek and then the other. There is still a slight redness where he smacked her earlier, tiny red pin pricks under the skin visible where he used the most force. He caresses those spots affectionately, reminiscing about the scene in the forest, not in a hurry to begin.

Over-the-knee is one of his preferred poses for bare-handed spanking - because of their physical closeness, his control over her body and movements and the fact that her ass is right in front of his face. He has a front row seat to all the small changes happening to her as a result of his actions.

He delivers in quick succession several slaps just for the relish of observing the instantaneous blushing of her skin.

Once he is done playing the tambourine on her ass, it is time to get serious - the girl should be sufficiently warmed up by now. So far she hasn't made a single sound but that is about to change. He begins smacking her with proper force and her behind quickly becomes red and hot. He is still focusing predominantly on the middle part where the pain is more bearable but when he begins hitting down where her sitting bones are, her quiet "ohs" and "ahs" turn into loud moans and whimpers. That is where it hurts more but there is also more sexual stimulation.

The loud sounds of the hit fill the bedroom, each followed by the variety of her soundtrack. When he delivers an especially hard smack, she tries to wiggle out of the pose but to no success. The only thing she achieves is that her helpless whimpers turn him on and he uses more and more force.

When his arm finally gets tired, he moves his foot between her legs. This way he has better access to her pussy and anus. His fingers find the hot, wet spot and caress it, spreading her copious juices onto her swollen clit and eliciting instant moans from his willing nymph.

His finger then travels to her anus, where he starts making circles, pressing ever so slightly. He spits between her cheeks, then continues to play slowly with her anal opening, pressing harder and finally slowly inserting the tip of his index finger. He makes shallow circular motions until he can hear her sighs of pleasure.

Suddenly, the girl speaks up.

"Sir, I need to tell you something."

"What is it, little one," the man asks, without interrupting his activity.

"I've played with my ass before, but a man has never been there." She speaks quietly and with some embarrassment in her voice.

The man raises his eyebrows in genuine surprise, glad she cannot see him caught off-guard in such a way. Considering how much she seems to enjoy ass play, he certainly did not expect that. This means he should be more careful and gentle, at least at first. But the thought of him being the first to claim her ass is exhilarating. This most intimate place will truly belong to him and this fills him not only with utter masculine triumph, but also with a sense of gratitude for this rare opportunity. She is a precious gift and is only for him!

"Thank you for being honest with me, babygirl. I am glad you feel you can trust me," he responds, his voice not showing any of the emotions that simmer inside him.

He switches hands, so that his left finger is in her ass and his right hand moves to tease her clit, making quick brushing motions until her higher pitches betray she is close to an orgasm. He stops before she has been able to climax. She is yet to have her release today and he enjoys getting her close and denying her what she wants the most.

"You know your orgasms belong to me and I decide if and when you cum, right?"

"Yes, Sir," the girl sighs out her response and briefly remembers the hard smacks she got on her inner thigh when she begged him to cum earlier. She is quivering with desire and frustrated to be denied yet again but has certainly learned her lesson.

"And you know what will happen if you cum without my permission."

"I will be punished, Sir."

"Yes, you will be punished."

She knows he means it and judging by the hardness in his voice, she does not want to get a taste of his punishment.

"Now stand up and undress. If your legs are too shaky, you can kneel," he teases. He picks the smallest of her butt plugs, lube and several sets of jute rope from his own duffel bag.

"I can see you have a nice toy collection for me."

It excites him that on the outside she seems so pure and chaste, but turns into a slut in the bedroom.

"Now bend over and spread your legs," he orders dispassionately. The girl places her hands on the bed and widens her stance. Gently but without any hesitation the man inserts the lubed up plug in her ass.

He ties her in takate kote quickly and confidently. Next he prepares a harness on each of her thighs separately. The precision and swiftness of his ropework make her feel in safe hands and bring even more enjoyment from the process. When he is ready, the man walks her under one of the rings and hangs her from it, although for now her feet are still planted firmly on the ground.

The man makes a few circles around her, caressing different parts of her body. He takes a pair of nipple clamps from the toys she's placed on the bed, and puts them on her nipples. The girl feels a wave of pain and arousal flow through her core and down to her intimate area.

Next the man goes to her suitcase, rummages there for a second and returns with a pair of her underwear.

"Open your mouth," he orders. His tone has changed and he is more clipped and harsh now, something about him is dangerous and the girl feels a wave of familiar fear lick at her feet.

She obeys and he hooks his index finger inside her cheek, pulling it to the side to take a closer look, then repeats the same on the other side. Having her mouth inspected in such a way is new to her and she feels violated but says nothing. She is glad she brushed her teeth!

"Tongue out," he barks.

He spits in her mouth and watches as the spittle slides down her tongue, closely observing the girl's reaction. This is not really to her liking and it shows on her face but she remains still and quiet. She wonders why this man keeps humiliating her and she takes it without any protest...

The man slaps her face a few times, her cheeks reddening instantly, and finally stuffs her panties in her mouth to muffle the screams she is about to make.

He brings the tube full of spanking instruments and takes them all out on the bed next to the toys the girl has already placed there. He arranges them by length - paddles made of rubber, leather and wood, floggers of several lengths, shorter and longer whips, a riding crop and finally - wooden and carbon-fiber canes. The girl watches the arrangement with a mixture of excitement and apprehension.

First he picks up a rubber paddle - it is small, but thanks to its textured, bumpy surface, it leaves beautiful marks on the skin. It makes almost a wet sound when it moves through the air and lands on her skin. The sound that the short whip he takes next makes is very different - high-pitched, sharp and menacing. When it makes contact, the girl squeals and jerks on the rope. Next to the large sections of red dots left by the paddle, the thin strips produced by the whip look vicious.

The man is much more merciless now than earlier in the forest. His demeanor has changed, the primal beast inside him has awoken. He relishes the pain of his prey, taking pleasure in making her suffer.

Despite him being quite precise, some of the smacks land low on her ass, where her thighs begin and the pain is much sharper. When that happens, the girl howls and jolts on the rope, trying to break free, but his knots do not budge even a millimeter. His last hits tear the skin in several places.

He leaves the whip back on the bed and caresses the girl for a moment. His hands travel all over her body, delivering much needed relief. She exhales and relishes the sensation. He fondles her breasts and gives a pull to the chain of the clamps, shooting a wave of pain through her. He cups her pussy and feels the welcoming warmth and the wetness. His finger glides along her slit, teasing the opening, without fully entering her, which drives her crazy in no time, the desire to feel her vagina filled almost tangible.

"My little slut. My beautiful, insatiable nymph...," he whispers in her ear. Like the harmony of yin and yang, it is not only her screams of pain that turn him on - her delicious sighs and moans have the same effect.

He takes a larger butt plug from the bed, lubes it and, lifting one leg up to make more room, replaces the one currently in her ass with it. He needs to be patient until she is ready for the size of his cock. The man goes to wash his hands in the bathroom and when he returns, he takes the panties out of the girl's mouth and gives her some water to drink.

The girl is slightly surprised when the man pulls out a chair and sits in front of her. He lifts her leg and navigates the foot to rest on his knee. Taking out a few clothing pins from his pocket, he squeezes her outer labia on one side and arranges three pins. Then he repeats the same on the other side and lets her foot back on the ground, her legs now slightly farther apart. The girl realizes the pinching of the pins is very pleasant and arousing.

But the man is not done yet. The finisher for this spank session is his carbon-fiber cane. It bends very slightly and inflicts enormous amounts of pain deep in the flesh. The bruises it leaves stay dark purple for days, not to mention how its victims wince and whimper every time they sit.

"How old were you when you had sex for the first time?" he asks unexpectedly.

"I was 18, Sir."

"Eighteen it is then. It will be more than enough. I want you to count after each hit."

"Yes, Sir," the girl says, her enthusiasm somewhat dimmed.

Up to a certain level, she can take shelter in pain - it is a place to surrender, let go of the stress and, weird as it may sound, feel safe and present. But trust in her partner and that she and her boundaries will be respected is a mandatory prerequisite. Very often, what makes it or breaks it for her is the attitude of the Dominant, not the pain itself. She doesn't want to be spanked because she sees herself as someone undeserving of love and care, nor does she want a misogynistic Dominant, who enjoys making women suffer because he thinks they are trash.

When it comes to the last part, she is not yet sure what the man's motivations are and that is a bit unsettling. Seeing how much he is enjoying himself right now, she will definitely need to discuss this with him. She notes that he didn't ask her where she was on her pain scale, apparently counting on the fact that if she couldn't handle it anymore, she would use her safeword. She hopes she won't have to. A part of her really wants to make him happy...

He starts with a gentle smack to give her a taste for the cane.

"One," the girl says as she exhales, her lips forming a tight "o". The smack reverberates through her butt and down to her pinched labia in an impossible combination of pain and pleasure.

Within the next few slaps, he reaches probably 60% of the force he is capable of. The girl's screams echo through the entire house and she jerks on the rope as if shocked with a taser. The more she suffers, the harder he wants to hit but he manages to control his sadistic urges. He doesn't want to break her or take her so far she is too scared to be with him ever again.

The girl is barely able to breathe, let alone count, but somehow she manages to say the numbers. If she makes a mistake with the counting, that means one more hit and at this stage she really doesn't want that. Despite the awful pain though, she is ashamed to admit to herself that her arousal is growing ever stronger, moisture coating the insides of her thighs.

The man stops for a moment.

"Just a bit longer, little one, you're doing great," he encourages her and gives her a kiss. Once again his hands reconnect with her skin. Her senses are so heightened, that his touch feels magical - as if she has been living on a desert island for a year and he is the first person to caress her.

Then the man goes behind her to inflict the remaining smacks. By the time they reach 11, the sounds that escape from her mouth are more akin to those of a wounded animal than to a human and this gives him a serious erection. At the end she is so spent, she has energy only to whimper and cry. She was taken far past the amount of pleasurable pain and right now she can't imagine ever wanting to be hurt again.

"Eighteen," the girl whispers at last and relief washes over her.

When he is done, her ass is black in long welts across her buttcheeks and she is hanging limply from the ring, her legs not fully supporting her. Tears are running down her sides. The man realizes he subjected her to more pain than she has ever had to endure before and is grateful that she didn't use her safe word, although he wonders why. He stands in front of her and gently kisses away the tears rolling down her face.

"You were amazing, little one! Thank you for this!"

His voice is soft and full of gentleness and affection. The girl gives him a small, wan smile, but remains silent.

He brings her some water to drink. When she is done, he pours what remains of it on her hot behind and she winces and oh's from the fiery sensation. Her ass certainly will not be able to take any more spanking this weekend. She wonders if she will be scared or turned on by what she will see in the mirror. She has liked carrying bruises before, but this was too much for her and perhaps the bruises will be a memento of torture, not of enjoyment. Still, our minds are not very reliable narrators, especially when emotions are intense, so it really is difficult to say how she will feel about this tomorrow.

The man comes in front of her again, cups her face and lifts it to meet his gaze. The girl seems withdrawn and he knows he went too far, considering this is their first time together and probably her first time experiencing such an intense session. He kicks himself for acting with more impatience than is characteristic of him. Something about this woman makes him want to unleash everything inside him onto her, every dark fantasy, every scary corner of his mind that he has kept hidden from his subs or lovers for fear that they would run away.

"It's okay, little one, everything's gonna be alright," he murmurs soothingly to her as he kisses her softly on the lips.

Using the thigh harness he prepared earlier, the man lifts one of her legs, opening it and tying it onto a ring. For a moment the girl stands on one leg in a variation of tree pose, but he repeats the same action on the other side. The man is careful when he lifts her other leg, as now she is fully suspended. When all the knots are secured, he gently removes the clothing pins and for a moment takes in the lovely red pattern imprinted on her labia. Then he stands in front of her and smiles. She is beautifully spread open and for the first time he can enjoy the full view of her wet and swollen from arousal pussy.

"That is a beautiful cunt," the man growls in a way that makes her blush and rekindles the desires that went dormant during the harsh impact play. "And it's all mine."

He hooks a short rope in the takate kote going under her breasts, then takes a soft flogger from the bed and sits in the chair still in front of her, holding the other end of the rope.

He gently pulls the rope and the girl begins swinging. The discomfort of having her shoulders and arms tied tightly behind her back grows as she is suspended and now in motion. The spanking she was just subjected to and the pain of her position cause her to produce huge quantities of endorphins and she begins to feel high but at the same time grounded somehow, present in the moment - no capacity in her brain for errant thoughts. She loves that feeling - it is why she engages in shibari and seeks pain and not only pleasure. Although maybe not too much pain.

12