The Work Trip

Story Info
Dave makes a wild bet when he spots his sexy boss cheating.
3.6k words
4.42
29.1k
28
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers

This is my 3rd story and first attempt at a longer piece. Enjoy.

*****

Dave's heart pounded with excitement. Will this work? he thought. He held his breath as he knelt in the hotel hallway. He placed his phone at the ground level with the camera lens just around the corner. The door opened. Despite the odd angle, he could see the tiny camera preview. The man walked out of a hotel room and headed towards the elevators. Got you, fucker.

He stood up and grabbed his phone. He kept the video filming. After a moment, the elevator chime sounded. He filmed his walk down the hall towards the room. A few steps away, he zoomed to the number on the door. With the final shot, he held up his watch. 5:27AM.

His thoughts raced as he quickly walked back to his room. I can't believe I'm doing this. He had barely slept. His stakeout started around 4AM.

Safely in his room, he rewatched the video. Then he rewatched both videos. The first was filmed at 12:37PM, the night before. It was taken from the same location and showed the man walking with his arm around a drunken woman. She giggled. They stopped and kissed. She fished through her purse and got the keycard. And they entered. The woman was his boss. His married boss. Dave had waited for this opportunity for years.

He hopped into the shower and schemed. The scalding water washed over him as he recalled the night before.

He had been at the hotel bar having a few beers while watching the game. On his way back from the bathroom he spotted his boss, Connie. She approached the bar on the arm of a strange man. Dave watched from a distance. She said she was turning in early? Connie and the mystery man ordered two drinks. She kissed him. His hands wandered over her. They were clearly drunk and clearly romantic. Dave felt a wave of despair. Then he had a dark thought.

He abandoned his drink and open bar tab. Fuck it, he thought. She hadn't seen him. He pulled out his phone, zoomed in and took a few shots. He quickly walked to the stairs and went to his floor. To their floor. He surveyed the hallway and found his spot. He leaned against the wall around the blind corner that overlooked Connie's room. After fifteen minutes of adrenaline and anticipation, he got his video. I've got my lever.

He got out of the shower and dressed for his work day. He skipped breakfast and went right to the lobby. Connie arrived a few minutes late. She looked similarly tired.

"Late night, Dave?" she asked.

"Not really. I turned in early but couldn't sleep. You?"

"The same," she said with a hint of a blush.

Connie had always been a beauty to Dave. She looked tired but did have a glow. Would I have seen her blush if I didn't know what she was up to last night?, he wondered.

Dave had lusted after Connie for years. Two years of monthly work travel had made him aware of her marital problems. On a drunken night at a hotel bar in Austin, she had confessed to a female coworker that she was considering having an affair. Dave was talking to another peer nearby and overhood much of the conversation. They had talked about it until the bar closed. Dave's marriage had ended the year before.

As the team parted ways for the night, Dave had drunkenly offered himself to her as a liaison. Connie turned him down. The next day was awkward. That night she told him that 'it was all just talk' and that 'she could never cheat.' Her family meant too much to risk on a fling. Dave reconciled the rejection with her reasons. It hurt less.

As Dave recalled the rejection in Austin, he fumed. That fucking slut.

They walked to the rental car and talked about their coming sales visit. A quick stop at Starbucks helped ensure they would make it through the day.

They powered through their meetings and had a cheerful lunch with customers. Around 4:30, they drove back to the hotel.

"Do you want to grab dinner?" Dave asked with pep.

"I have to take a raincheck. I'm supposed to meet a friend from college later".

"How late?"

"Seven," she said with a hint of excitement.

"Can we meet up at 6 or 6:30? I have something that I really need to talk to you about. I'm not sure that it can wait until tomorrow." Dave had carefully chosen an air of work formality. Make her think I'm leaving or asking for a raise. He had thought about a distressed, personal tone but was afraid she would insist on talking right away. He needed time.

"Sure. Lobby at 6?", she said with a chipper tone.

"Perfect."

They arrived at the hotel. He dropped her off and then drove to CVS for a few items. If I hurry I might catch a nap. A few hours later he was back in the lobby.

"What's on your mind, Dave?" She was leggy and confident as she walked up. She even looked rested. He noticed her make-up. Her dinner date is definitely that guy.

"Can we grab drinks?" Dave asked. "I'm buying!" he said with an enthusiastic tone.

She nodded.

A moment later Dave returned with two shots of vodka and two glasses of champagne. Connie was bent over her phone, quite absorbed. He was able to get a quick view down her shirt before she looked up with a smile.

"Two drinks? Whoa there, Dave. I can't do shots before dinner!" she said cheerfully. She took one of the glasses of champagne and asked, "What's on your mind?"

"Before we talk shop, how about a toast?" He sat down across from her.

"Sure. What are we drinking to?"

"To happy accidents and dreams coming true!" Dave said with genuine enthusiasm.

"OK. I'll drink to that." She looked slightly confused but had an accommodating tone.

Dave raised his glass and then drained the whole thing. Connie took a sip. He could tell from her reaction that she found it a bit odd. He stared at her glass performatively to show her that he hoped she would follow suit. She obliged.

He took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. Do I want to do this? Yes. This is my shot. He handed her a CVS photo envelope.

He said coolly, "We need to talk. And I don't think you want to do it here."

Connie looked confused as she opened the envelope. She leafed through the half dozen pictures. Some were her at the bar with her lover. There were also pictures of them outside her room. Her expression betrayed panic. "Why do you have these?" she said almost incredulously.

"Not here," Dave said as he got up. "You should text your boyfriend. Tell him you can't make it tonight." That was bold. Her expression had been transitioning to anger but pointing out her indiscretion took the wind out of her sails. That's useful, he thought. He grabbed the vodka shots and headed towards the elevators.

She hurriedly behind him and sent her text message. They entered the elevator alone. The doors closed.

"How did you--"

"Not here," he said curtly.

She followed him to his room in a daze. There were tears running down her cheeks.

"What are we doing? Is this your room?" she asked.

"Yes. Come in. And hurry." He could see her about to protest. "There is a video." Dave's tone was cold and surgical.

Her face drained of color. "OK," she murmured as she shuffled in.

She probably thought there was a sex video, he thought. I have to play this next part just right.

Dave placed the shots down on the TV stand. He sat on the chair. This left Connie only the bed as a seat.

She demanded "What the hell is going on Dave? Why do you have those pictures of me?" Her voice had a growing authority to it.

Dave looked at Connie. She was almost his height at 5' 11". Her sandy blonde hair was short but always very stylish. She was an athlete in college. She had long legs. Even after two kids, she had a lean figure. Her manner was almost always cool and collected. He had a tremendous professional respect for her. When she got angry it reminded him of a tigress. I have to disarm her, he thought.

"Connie. Last night you fucked a guy in your room. I have video of you both at the bar, going into your room, and him coming out. I have audio of you moaning while you got stuffed, "Dave said coldly. "I met Kevin a few years ago and he's a nice guy. We're friends on facebook. He's at home with your daughters while you're sneaking around."

Connie broke down crying. She pleaded her case with Dave about how her husband had largely lost interest in her. She told him how she had caught up with a college boyfriend through facebook. Things had gotten out of hand. Connie cycled through all of the infidelity tropes. It didn't mean anything. It was just for fun. No one got hurt.

Dave took a sympathetic tone "I believe you Connie. I know this stuff is hard. I think I can let this go and forget it ever happened but I need to know more. Maybe if I can understand it better, I can let it go in good conscience." She showed visible signs of relief. I almost have her. "Why don't you take a shot of vodka to make it easier and tell me about how this really happened. I want to understand."

She took the shot and began to go into gradually more sultry specifics. Dave interjected to find out how many times they met, what the sex was like, if she thought her husband knew, and where she saw it going. He insisted she drink the second shot, which she did. By the end of her explanation, her intoxication was evident.

"You make some really good points, Connie. But I'm still not convinced," Dave said connivingly.

"Please, Dave. You can't tell Kevin. It would blow up my life. He would tell our friends and family," she pleaded. "I promise to never do it again. Tell me what I have to do."

Dave imagined a snake getting ready to strike.

"I'll make you a deal. I won't tell Kevin and I'll delete the videos." Dave walked over to the table and picked up a piece of paper. Below it was a Track phone that he had purchased earlier at CVS. "And I'll delete the audio recording of your confession. But the cost is that you do whatever I want tonight."

Her expression was a mix of anger and horror when he held up the phone. She realized she had further implicated herself in her infidelity.

"You fucking bastard," she slurred.

Dave made a stern face and held up his phone. He held out his right hand with his index finger pointed. "Do you want to answer that angry phone call now?!" he said sternly.

Connie sat in defeated silence.

"Fuck me and you can do whatever you want with that guy. I'll delete everything. You won't even have to worry about sneaking around on our trips." Dave felt a rush of power and nervousness wash across him. He could see her breasts heaving under her top. Should I push further? She looked down as if considering his offer.

After 30 seconds, she looked up with a submissive expression. "OK. I'll do it.", she said in a defeated tone. "But if you break your word and ruin me, I'll take you down too. You'll lose your job and I'll go to a lawyer about the blackmail."

"We have a deal." Dave felt a rush of adrenaline and power. He had trapped this strong and dangerous creature. You're mine.

"Now open your shirt. I've waited years to see those tits.", he said with an air of authority.

She straightened up on his bed and slowly unbuttoned her shirt to the bottom few buttons. Her modest B-cup breasts were clad in a silky blue bra. A posh three-strand necklace dangled over her flushed chest.

Dave took a step forward. I can't believe this is happening. He reached out and cupped her breast. They were smaller than Dave's ex wife's but much firmer. She turned her head away from him with a look of humiliation. He slipped his hand into her bra and rolled her nipple between his fingers. He felt his cock getting hard.

"Now take off your jeans." He gave her nipple a last squeeze before stepping back enough to give space to stand.

Still staring at the wall, she reached down and took off her heels. Connie placed them on the bed next to her. Then she stood up and unbuttoned her fashionable jeans. She wiggled and twisted to roll them down her toned, long legs. They were carefully folded and placed next to her shoes.

"Stand."

She obeyed. Her panties matched the bra. They were of a cut that was a mix of mature and adventurous. She probably bought them just for this trip, he thought. Dave reached down and finished the final few buttons of her shirt, exposing her stomach. Connie reflexively covered her exposed mid section.

"You are a sexy woman, Connie. Now take off your bra and shirt." he barked.

She obeyed without emotion. Her breasts had the slight sag appropriate for a woman of her age. But on the whole, they still had a good shape. A virtue of smaller breasts, Dave thought. She moved her hands from her stomach to cover her breasts. Dave grabbed her delicate wrists and moved them to her sides. He cupped each breast and gave them a squeeze. Her areolas tightened with the attention. Before letting go, he pulled each nipple towards him in an obnoxious way. His cock throbbed in his jeans.

"Climb onto the bed," he ordered. "I want to see your ass".

Without making eye contact, she obliged. As she turned and climbed across the bed, her ass jiggled in all the right places. Of all of her features, Connie's ass was Dave's favorite.

"Oh my God", he gasped as he took it all in. He timidly placed his hands on her hips and began moving his hands around, feeling every inch. He gave her right ass cheek a swat. It made a pleasing smacking sound. Dave imagined what the twenty year old version of body looked like. It would have been a thing of beauty. But he also appreciated the stretch marks and extra fullness that came with aging. The extra 5 pounds collected in all the right spots, he thought. Connie had always had an air of dignity about aging that he found alluring.

She lowered her back without being told. He moved closer.

"Your body is remarkable, Connie. Your husband and boyfriend are lucky.", he said reflexively. Why did I say that?, he wondered. She agreed to my terms. Why do I keep complimenting her? She doesn't care what I think. And why do I continue to shame her? Dave wrestled with these thoughts before proceeding.

He grabbed her ass with both hands and shook it up and down. He could have happily masturbated to this site alone for weeks. Then, with one hand roaming her ass, he moved the other to her inner thigh. He slowly, teasingly moved it up towards her panties. He felt the warmth as he gently ran his hand over her silk-clad vulva. She squirmed. He repeated the motion a few more times before working up the courage to snake a finger under the fabric.

She gasped and shuddered as he invaded her most private space. To his surprise, he found her absolutely sopping wet. Dave had only seen this kind of wetness a few times in his life. As soon he felt that heat, all restraint was out the window. Using both hands, he yanked down her panties, exposing her well-groomed pussy. He ran his fingers over the wetness, feeling it cling to him like honey. His heart was racing so hard that he felt light-headed.

She squirmed and softly moaned.

He gave her ass another hard slap. She let out a little moan. The imprint of his hand in red contrasted with her smooth white skin.

Dave pulled out his cock. Precum already glistened on the tip from all the excitement. He slapped the tip of his cock against her wet pussy lips.

She pulled forward out of his cock's reach. He felt a flush of irritation.

Dave reached his arm under her waist and pulled her towards him. He repeated the pussy slap with his cock. It made a rhythmic squishing sound. As he pulled his cock away, a dewey string of her juices stuck to him.

She again pulled forward to get out of his reach. With his arm on her waist, it was largely symbolic.

He yanked her back again. One of her legs slid off the bed. It angled her sopping wet pussy right at him. He pulled her panties off and placed them on the bed next to her. He slapped her pussy 3-4 times and then drove his cock into her.

She gasped and grabbed the comforter with both hands.

Connie's tunnel was so hot and wet that it only took 3 strokes to be inserted to his full depth. He grabbed her hip and pounded her with six full strokes before pulling out again.

"Don't stop." she gasped.

Dave let go of her and took a step back to admire the scene. Connie reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit. She likes the abuse. He walked over to the side of the bed and demanded "Clean your cum off my dick."

"No", she said as she turned her head to face the other side.

Dave gave her ass a hard, loud slap. "Now!"

Connie rolled over to her back and moved to the side of the bed. She looked him in the eyes and said "No."

Dave grabbed her nipple with his left hand and grabbed her hair with his right. He pulled gently on both simultaneously as he said, "Right now, whore".

She gave him a lusty, almost teasing expression. "No."

He twisted her nipple and pulled her head to his cock. She reluctantly opened her mouth part way. Dave rubbed his wet cock over her face.

"Take it in your mouth, whore." She took his swollen cock in her mouth. He pulled her head towards him. He stopped when he hit the back of her throat. She made a gagging sound. He let go of her hair and she pulled off.

"Take it again, whore. If you take it out before I tell you to, you'll wish you hadn't," he said sternly as he twisted her nipple. The thought of her tasting her own pussy juice thrilled him. It was novel to him..

She closed her eyes and took his twitching cock into her mouth. She made a slight moaning sound as she worked her tongue up and down the bottom of her shaft.

She has decent skills, he thought. He pulled her head further onto his cock, causing her to gag again. Connie cupped his balls and began to work a rhythm.

"Open your eyes and look at me."

She obeyed. Her eyes shined with excitement as she pumped his shaft.

Dave pulled his dick out of her mouth. She relaxed. He slapped her cheek with his cock. "Keep your mouth open," he scolded with another tap of his member across the cheek.

When she opened her mouth, he pressed his balls onto her lips. She obediently started licking and nibbling them. As a reward for her obedience, he let go of her nipple and plunged his middle and index fingers into her. He rubbed her swollen clit with his thumb as he fingered her. She purred with satisfaction.

For five minutes, Dave switched between gagging her with his cock and making her lick his balls. His orgasm was drawing near. Connie was thrusting her hips towards his fingers with increasing abandon, trying to get deeper satisfaction. He teased and twisted her nipples. She showed her excitement with both light punishment and rewards. I'm really close.

He removed his fingers and walked to the end of the bed. He looked down at her pulsing, hungry pussy. Dave knew that if he put his cock in her, we would cum almost immediately. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her towards him.

"Yes. Pound me," she implored.

Dave plunged three fingers into her from his right hand and began to skillfully blast her pussy. He used his left hand to focus solely on her clit.

"YES. YES. YES" She rolled her hips. Within a minute her body rocked with an intense orgasm.

Dave removed his fingers and plunged his cock into her already spasming sex. The sexual electricity overtook him. He grabbed her hips and pounded.

"YES. YES. Cum in me" She grabbed his arms.

Within a minute, Dave felt his load release into her. She writhed and ground her hot box into him, trying to feel every twitch and spasm.

Dave collapsed on top of her, still inserted. They laid panting for minutes until his cock turned flaccid and retreated from her oozing cavern. He rolled off and inspected her. A thick stream of cum gently rolled out of her. Connie reached down and scooped as much as she could gather. It was lovingly spread over her fleshy hood. She then started a gentle circular motion, signaling that she wasn't yet done.

Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers
12