The Workout

Story Info
Two men and a mysterious lady have a workout after gym.
4.7k words
4.61
23.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Look, to tell you the truth, I don't have the greatest body. At my age other things in life, like work and family, take priority, but I still like to try to keep in shape. For one, it helps me keep up with the kids on the weekend! Sure, I have a few extra pounds on my gut, but a lot fewer than other guys my age, that's for certain.

So, yeah, I take care of myself, I do a bit of cycling, swimming and I like to hit the gym once or twice a week. Nothing major, just a light workout. I usually go to the gym at lunch time. It gets me out of the office and helps make the afternoons fly by. Except, lately, work has been so damn busy that I haven't been able to even have lunch, let alone a workout.

A guy I work with, Andrew, suggested I go after work for a change. That's when he goes. He's a good mate. I thought, well, with all this work, I could sure use the de-stress of a workout and a brewski or two afterwards, so why the hell not.

So, the next day after a long day's work we hit the gym a little after 6. I thought it would be busier, but I guess most people were commuting home by now and it was too early for the evening sessions to really get going. We changed into our gear and we were soon going through our routines. It felt good to be using my muscles again instead of being hunched over a screen.

There weren't many people around; that was a shame since I always look forward to perving on any toned women using the equipment or doing a group workout. That was just part of the reward for enduring the punishment of a good workout, I always thought. It was guaranteed that the sight of a fit woman or girl bending and stretching in tight gym gear would get me going.

I was just suggesting to Andrew that it might be beer o'clock when I first saw them. I say 'them' because the first time I saw her, she was with someone else: a tall, slim, maybe slightly older lady with short dark hair and who looked a million dollars. Not that she didn't look every bit as valuable either, not by a long way. They were both stunning.

She was, I thought, maybe Japanese. She was much shorter than her older friend and her long, straight black hair fell past her shoulders. She was petite, with a very slight body, but, no doubt about it, she had a great toned ass and her pussy made a lovely camel-toe in her gym tights. She looked a bit shy, I thought, which I like a lot in a young girl. Yep, she definitely caught my eye.

They both just kinda kept to themselves though - looking as good as they do, they probably get hit on constantly - and didn't seem too interested in anyone else.

I continued my workout and didn't see them again, well, that is, until Andrew and I were standing at one of the machines discussing where to go for our beer.

"Excuse me, sirs, are you intending to use this machine?" a timid voice enquired.

We both turned to see the diminutive Japanese girl that I had seen earlier standing there smiling up at us. She looked even more beautiful close up. Her friend was nowhere in sight.

"Uh, no, sorry, ma'am, we've just finished up here. It's all yours," I said.

She slipped in between us and began to do her set. She looked so tiny, so toned and so hot. There wasn't much of her, but what there was, was all muscle and sex. We hung around, pretending to discuss where to head afterwards, simply enjoying seeing her body in action. When she finished her sets, she stood up, wiping the perspiration from her face with her towel and came straight over to us.

"Um, I have something to ask you both, please," she said nervously looking around. "I've finished here, too, now and I was wondering, err, hoping, maybe, that you might be able to help me. You see, I really need, to, err, this is difficult. I am so sorry. I am not used to this enough yet. But tonight, I really need to be fed... as much... cum... as possible. I thought... hoped that maybe... gentlemen like yourselves... you both... might... like... to... help a damsel in distress? It's OK if... if you don't. I understand."

We both stood there stunned. Shocked even. How could, Miya, that was her name, even consider that we might turn down a plea for assistance from such a beautiful damsel? We swiftly arranged to meet up with her outside the gym in fifteen minutes. It turned out that Miya had an apartment nearby and we could walk to it together.

We took our showers. The change rooms were empty and both of us were feeling a little less inhibited. Undressing, I saw that Andrew and I both had erections in anticipation of the night ahead. He made no effort to hide his cock as he would have done before. He was about the same size as me, around 7 inches, but uncut. Like me, he obviously trimmed his pubic hair and shaved his balls. He looked good, I thought, surprised at my own reaction. I noticed that he was checking out my cock in a similar manner and we both laughed.

"What about this? Is this for real?" Andrew said.

"We'll find out in fifteen," I replied.

"I can't believe our luck! Man! I hope she shows," Andrew almost screamed, grabbing my shoulders, his hard cock brushing against mine. "Man, you must be my lucky rabbit's foot or something."

We made sure that in fourteen minutes we were outside, ready and waiting, eager to start our adventure. Miya appeared after the longest six minute wait of my life.

"I am sorry that I am late. It is not polite to keep you both waiting, I apologise," she said, bowing slightly.

We told her it was OK and checked out the delicate lady standing before us.

Miya was dressed elegantly in a simple, short, navy blue dress. The dress had buttons on the front and at the back. Her hair was now in a thick braid, tied with a dark blue ribbon that matched her dress. She had applied red lipstick to her lips making them stand out sensuously against her pearl-white skin. On her feet she wore no-fuss, blue strappy sandals.

She looked at us both seriously and spoke: "Before we go on, you must agree to one rule. Tonight, my body will be for your pleasure, of course, but you must only cum in my mouth, nowhere else inside or outside of my body. Is that clear?"

We both readily agreed to the condition.

"Good," she said, her pretty red mouth now smiling, like a very happy little girl .

I couldn't stop myself from thinking about seeing that pretty red mouth wrapped around my hard cock! And those lips sliding up and down on my shaft! It made me hard straight away.

We walked towards Miya's apartment. We soon turned into a much narrower, quieter street. No-one was about. A short way along Miya stopped and turned toward us, placing a hand on each of our still erect cocks through our pants.

She smiled as she felt the stiffness of our cocks, then she leaned her face up to me and kissed me. Her mouth was open, so I thrust my tongue inside to playfully entangle with hers. She smelled intoxicating and she kissed so sensuously! Likewise, she leaned to kissed Andrew; it was definitely erotic to see Miya kiss Andrew so passionately, so close to me and all the while her hand was playing with my hard shaft!

Before moving on, Miya took a few steps and turned to face us. Her eyes moved from me to Andrew as she obviously weighed up something in her mind. After a few moments pause, she seemed to reach a decision. Her hands slid under her short dress and slowly pulled down her panties. She nimbly stepped out of them and offered the scrunched up, black, lacy ball to us to smell in turn. One could clearly discern the musky scent of her sexual arousal. She tucked the panties suggestively into one of Andrew's pockets.

We continued walking with the now panty-less Miya. Feeling more bold, I placed a hand on Miya's walking ass. I felt her ass muscles move sensuously under her dress. Miya didn't miss a beat even when I slid my hand under her dress for my first feel of her naked butt. Her ass was fit but not large and I could grip her cheek easily. I ran a finger up and down her crack, even feeling the crinkly asterisk of her ass hole for the first time.

I winked at Andrew who then saw what I was up to. A smile appeared on his face instantly. He quickly followed suit, taking Miya's other ass cheek in his hand, setting out on his exploration of the fabulous, uncharted globe he now groped. For some reason, Miya's breathing seemed to become somewhat heavier all of a sudden.

There was no-one around. I had an idea. There was a street light up ahead. I stopped walking nearby it and steered Miya to the wall of the closest building. I bent Miya over, facing the wall with her hands resting on it for support. I lifted up the navy blue dress and pushed it over her hips. Her beautiful ass was now displayed for Andrew and I to admire and inspect more fully.

Aided by the street light, we observed her small ass cheeks, the shadow of the deep crack that ran between them; below, we could see the neat line formed by the lips of her labia. Her cunt already showed signs of moisture escaping from its tight interior. Her clitoral hood was clearly visible. I ran a finger down the valley of her ass crack, lingering over her hole, then along the line of her cunt lips, parting them slightly, until, after playing for a moment with the fleshy clitoral hood, it arrived in a field of pubic hair.

Andrew, who was by now getting into the spirit, placed a hand on either ass cheek and spread them open, fully exposing Miya's deep cleft in the gaudy glare of the street light. Nestled at the centre of her exposed ass crack and now clearly visible, was the tiny rose of Miya's ass hole.

It was a beautiful sight. I wanted to fuck it, her, it right then and there! Andrew ran his tongue from Miya's fleshy clitoral hood, following an upwards trajectory along the slit of her cunt and lastly tonguing the groove of her ass. His tongue played briefly with Miya's ass hole. He looked up at me and we smiled to each other.

"Have you ever been fucked up the ass, Miya?" I asked.

"Yes. Only once before," she replied.

Both our cocks thought it was time to move this little doll indoors for a good fucking, so we lowered her dress and with Miya demure once more, we set off.

We arrived at Miya's apartment building. It was a converted warehouse building and her apartment was on the top floor. She opened the door into a tastefully furnished modern apartment with generous views of the river.

Once inside the apartment, Miya removed her sandals and while bending down, removed Andrew's and my shoes. I thought of the Japanese distinction between indoor and outdoor shoes and their related customs.

Miya led us more deeply into the dimly lit apartment. She stood before us and with a bending finger beckoned me to her. She turned slightly so that her back was nearer me, similarly, she summoned Andrew over to attend to her front. Together, we unbuttoned Miya's dress from both sides, letting it fall to the floor to form a decorative swathe around her small feet.

I let my hands quickly explore Miya's ass, squeezing and parting the cheeks, feeling her crack and fingering the opening of her back hole. At the same time Andrew explored miya's cunt, spreading open her labia and fingering her cunt hole lightly until the first finger joint. Occasionally, our hands would touch while ravishing the tiny woman in our arms. I rubbed my cock against Miya's ass. Andrew kissed her mouth.

Working together now, Andrew pushed up Miya's bra cups to partially reveal her tits. I quickly undid the clip at the back of her bra and tossed it away so that both of us now had access her chest. It was a revelation. Her titties were tiny, like a little girl's, in fact she was almost flat-chested, except for two little puffy domes of dark nipple. Tiny titties were a huge turn-on for me and I could sense Andrew's approval as well. We each fell to sucking, licking and twisting a soft, puffy cone while Miya writhed in pleasure.

As if by common consent, we paused the molestation of our tiny girl. Miya now stood naked before us, her arms by her side. She was petite, almost fragile looking. Her small breasts were in proportion to her size, her dark puffy nipples looked hot against her pale body. She was a gorgeous little girl and now all that both of us wanted to do was to fuck her. Together.

Miya's flat tummy was marked only by the dimple of her navel and the triangle of straight black pubic hair that I had felt earlier. Her pubes were trimmed, however, and I could clearly see the start of the line that was made by the meeting of her cunt's lips. She turned to show us a perfect back and the cutest ass that I will ever see. Fucking her, fucking it was going to be great.

She made a motion for us to sit down on the lounge and the naked nymph left the room. She returned moments later with a tray holding some morsels of food and two glasses of fine whiskey. Naked, she sat on her heels, like a geisha on the floor between us. Her puffy nipples protruded from her flat chest in delicious parabolas.

Miya used smooth bamboo chopsticks to feed both of us in turn with tiny parcels of delicious sushi. As she leaned forward to place the food in my mouth Miya unavoidably exposed her ass crack for Andrew to trifle with. Likewise when she fed him, I was able to play at her sexy back door. She would giggle playfully whenever her ass hole was touched.

After the food had been eaten, Miya moved to kneel between Andrew's legs. She undid his zip and pulled his admirably hard cock from his pants. She proceeded to lightly brush his cock with some sauce which then she, with flicks of her pink tongue, licked and sucked off his cock until it was clean again. Andrew seemed to enjoy this for some reason. I thought the sight of his cock sliding between Miya's red lips was very arousing.

Next, Miya took my cock out of its garage and did likewise with it. Her lips were soft and warm and her tongue danced erotically over the head and shaft of my hard cock, cleaning it thoroughly. Her head diligently bobbed up and down working its magic. I smiled as she playfully tongued the slit and tasted my precum.

Miya then made to clear away the plates and tray. As she did so, I quickly took one of the chopsticks and slid it into her ass hole as she bent over. Andrew reacted quickly, spreading her labia and inserting the other chopstick into her cunt; Miya smiled at her naughty, playful boys. She continued to clear the table and walked into the other room with the chopsticks hanging out suggestively from her vagina and ass.

When she returned she asked us both to stand.

Miya stated, "Now it is time for us to fuck. Remember your promise that all cum must be directed only into my mouth. Now undress each other and we shall begin."

Andrew and I looked at each and shrugged. What the heck, undress each other and then fuck this little doll? What a bargain. Miya looked on as Andrew removed my shirt and I, his. Touching each other's body was unavoidable and I think we both stopped trying pretty early on.

My cock still protruded from my pants following Miya's 'tasting', so, when Andrew undid the belt and button of my pants, he could not avoid touching it. After I stepped out of my pants, my cock pointed towards his face and he kissed its head. I was surprised, but for me, anyway, it felt natural and was another turn on. When I removed Andrew'a pants, I made sure to return the favour and kissed his cock, too.

All three of us were now naked. Miya took a cock in each hand and led us to a bedroom. Kneeling down in front of us she alternated between sucking and stroking each of our cocks. She licked the length of our shafts from underneath, took our ball sacs in her mouth to tongue and suck, she teased our cock's heads with her tongue.

Miya was playful. She liked to rest a cock's soft head just inside her mouth, on her tongue, lightly held by her lips and wait for its owner to lean in towards her face, pushing its length ever more deeply in, sometimes slow, sometimes fast, until it was fully taken inside and reaching the back of her mouth.

At other times I would control Miya's head, firmly guiding its speed and position while she hungrily took Andrew's cock in her mouth. He did the same for my cock. We stood side by side, our arms around each others back, as Miya fondled our balls in her hands, squeezing and caressing them. She ran a finger down our cracks and across our ass holes.

I was the first to succumb to her oral prowess. Andrew was holding Miya's face pressed hard against my crotch. I felt the familiar tingling in my balls that presaged climax. My cock was buried deep in Miya's throat, impaling her mouth. I felt Andrew place a hand on my ass, making the situation more highly charged. It was the last straw. A huge load of hot, sticky cum was throbbingly dumped out through my cock's slit down our little angel's gulping throat.

Next it was Andrew's turn to cum. Miya twisted her hands along the shaft of his cock while the head was worked by her tongue and mouth. Andrew groaned as he positioned his cock's head to rest on Miya's tongue, her mouth wide open. I put my hand on Andrew's ass for moral support. Miya stroked his shaft once more. We both watched and cheered as huge jets of cum shot repeatedly from Andrew's cock into Miya's open mouth and onto her tongue. She greedily swallowed it down, smiling happily.

Our cocks now flaccid, we sat for a while regaining our composure. Miya left the room and returned with a small ornate box. She sat on the table in front of us and removed from the box a string of ben-wa balls. We watched fascinated as she leaned back and carefully inserted them, one by one, into her open wet cunt. She walked around the apartment for a while and let them do their work inside her vagina. She came back to sit on the table in front of us, her legs spread shamelessly.

Miya took my hand to the entrance of her pussy, I put a finger inside her wet cunt and after finding a ball, teased it out of her dripping hole. Next, Andrew had a turn at the lottery draw and eased out a second ball. After the fourth and last ball was out, Miya was highly aroused for sex and both our cocks were hard again.

Miya sat in Andrew's lap and teasingly rubbed her wet pussy along the top of his shaft. Instinctively, he reached out and started stroking my big dick with one hand while his other hand forcefully twisted a soft, puffy little tit. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Miya switched over to straddle me and slide her teasing wet cunt along my hard cock. As she did this, I stroked Andrew's cock, which was now wet with Miya's fresh cunt juice. It felt so wrong and yet so good! Miya's little swollen tits felt so good, too. She wasn't a school girl, I thought, just a petite young woman, but her tits looked and felt like how I imagined a young school girl's would feel.

I tilted my hips and watched as my cock effortlessly slid into Miya's very well lubricated cunt hole. Andrew stood up, so that Miya could take his cock into her willing mouth. My finger played with Miya's ass hole, loosening it up for later. It was a great turn-on to have my dick in Miya's cunt and to be so close to Andrew's cock, which was fucking her mouth so hard and deep.

After a while Miya removed my cock from her cunt's hole. She kneeled to take my cock, wet with her pussy juice, into her mouth once more. I was surprised to hear Andrew ask if he might share my cock.

"Yes," replied Miya, "but I have all of his cum!"

Soon, both Andrew and Miya were taking turns sucking my cock. It was blissful. Naturally, when it was Andrew's turn receive Miya's mouth, I too, was happy to take turns with Miya sucking his hot cock. It was a pleasure to share it with her. It was the first time that I had sucked cock but I knew that it would not be my last.

Miya then had Andrew lay on the bed where she straddled and faced him while, with her hand, she inserted his thick cock into her now dripping but still tight cunt.

12