The World is Her Toilet Ch. 06

Story Info
Betty and her friends continue naughty peeing on vacation.
2.1k words
4.66
20.8k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty woke up with excitement and dread. Today was the final day of her vacation at the beach with her friends Sarah, Jane, and Anna. Their week together in the small beach community had been perfect, and they had a terrific day planned. But soon, Betty would need to return to her regular home, regular job, and regular life. "Not that my regular life is bad", Betty mused, but the past week with her friends had been so fun! They had spent days eating at great restaurants, drinking and relaxing at the beach, and partying in bars and clubs. Betty had also taken advantage of every opportunity she could to indulge her predilection for peeing in unusual or public places. Today would be her final opportunity to paint the town yellow and she hoped something interesting would happen. Yes, she enjoyed leaving wet mementos in shop doorways and parking lot stairwells, but the truly transgressive acts really revved her motor.

Just hours earlier, she had hooked up with a guy and pissed in the ice machine at his motel. That had been something! She reached down and massaged her pussy as she recalled the sounds of the frozen ice cubes shifting and cracking beneath her deluge of hot piss. For the moment, she found herself lost in the memory of her wicked action. She massaged her clit, feeling the small protuberance harden and swell as she played back the previous night's antics in her mind, riding the energy building in her body until she orgasmed.

Having satisfied one urge, Betty's attention turned toward satisfying a different need growing in her bladder. Her friend Sarah had rented a fabulous house near the beach on Airbnb for the girls to stay at on this trip. Betty had already peed in the pool, around the back yard, and in the bathroom showers several times, all in an attempt to use the actual toilet as little as possible while on vacation. Any of those locations could serve again if necessary, but Betty was feeling particularly wicked lately. But, she had to consider that as fun as it would be to piss all over the carpet in her bedroom, causing too much damage or leaving obvious signs of naughty pissing would blow back on Sarah. The closet in her bedroom was an option she considered before inspiration struck.

She walked quietly from her bedroom to the comfy, stylishly decorated living room. The other girls were still sleeping, leaving her alone. Perfect. The others knew Betty enjoyed pissing in public, and had seen her pee all over town this past week, but she didn't know how they would respond if they knew what she had planned. For a moment, she imagined squatting on the expensive sofa and releasing a gushing torrent of piss all over the cushions, leaving behind a telltale stain in the light gray fabric. Alas, if she was going to pee somewhere in the living room, Betty realized she would need to be more discreet. Fortunately, she was pretty sure she could piss somewhere in the living room, and no one would ever know: the fireplace.

She removed her flannel pajama bottoms and hopped up on the elevated hearth and adopted a wide stance, the white marble cool against her bare feet. At first, a few drops of golden liquid fell straight down from her pussy onto the marble, but soon an energetic, narrow beam of piss cohered. As an experienced and prolific public pisser, Betty had no problem aiming her stream while standing, expertly directing it over the brick wall at the back of the fireplace. The soot-stained bricks glistened and darkened where her pee flowed over them, and a pool of golden liquid gathered on the floor.

"Betts! What the fuck?" Sarah's hazel eyes were wide open and she looked surprised at the scene unfolding before her. Betty had been so wrapped up in relieving herself, she hadn't heard her friend enter the living room. Still, given how long they had been friends, and the fact that Sarah had been known to enjoy a public and naughty pee herself on occasion, the sight of Betty standing naked from the waist down aiming a stream of urine into the fireplace should not have been too shocking.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry."

"What are you thinking, doing that here? I mean, I love you girl, but if the owners find out, it's my ass."

"I know! It's just, I thought, how would anyone find out? It's a fireplace. It's all brick and marble, and it'll dry before we leave, and who's going to look too closely at the fireplace in summer anyway?" Sarah raised her eyebrows at Betty's explanation. Betty felt a twinge of shame for upsetting her friend, but that dissipated instantly when Sarah began smiling broadly.

"Only you, Betts... only you... hahahahaha!" squeaked Sarah before her words were swallowed up by laughter. After a few seconds she regained her composure. "Ok, bitch, step aside. You're not the only one who gets to have fun here."

Betty moved off the mantle and Sarah took her place. The amazonian architect stood over six feet tall, with long, toned, athletic legs. Her pussy was nearly parallel with the top of the fireplace, so she bent her knees before releasing her own torrential stream against the bricks. The crackling sound of Sarah's piss bouncing off the brick, not to mention watching her gorgeous friend casually urinate in a stranger's living room warmed Betty's heart, sure as any fire would have.

--

A few hours later, the four girls hit brunch at one of their favorite restaurants in town. In addition to the fine meal, Jane, Anna, and Sarah had taken advantage of the endless mimosa special, leaving them each somewhere between pleasantly buzzed and rather drunk. Champagne left Betty with a headache, but she had imbibed plenty of water, coffee, and juice to fill her bladder. As they prepared to leave of the restaurant, Jane asked them to wait so she could use restroom. Unfortunately for her, one of the restrooms was out of order, resulting in a line five people deep. After waiting for five minutes, the line did not move at all and Jane grew frustrated. "Forget it. I can wait," she told her friends. Betty smirked, having no intention of waiting in any line and looking forward to relieving herself elsewhere.

After a short walk, the girls reached the parking structure, where Betty scanned looking for other people, as well as targets of opportunity. She ascertained that the four of them were alone, and also spied something that caught her interest. "Ok," she said. "Does anyone else need to pee? Fuck waiting in line. We can do it in here."

She tapped Sarah on the shoulder to get attention, then whispered in her ear "Watch this." Opposite the four women was parked an older Mazda Miata. As befalls some older convertibles, the plastic rear window had decayed and rotted away, leaving a hole in the canvas canopy and access to the car's interior. Betty clambered up on the trunk and pulled her dress up. As she squat and pulled her panties aside, she heard her friends behind her.

"No!" gasped Jane.

"Oh my god," Anna whimpered.

"Yes!" laughed Sarah.

The three women watched in amazement as their friend openly, brazenly pissed into the convertible. Betty rotated her hips, sending her pee skittering all over the steering wheel, center console, and driver's seat. For over half a minute, a pale golden waterfall poured from her pussy through the hole in the canopy, drenching the vehicle's interior with coffee-scented piss. When the stream subsided, she produced a tissue from her purse and wiped her pussy dry, then casually tossed the sodden tissue through the open window.

As Betty climbed off the trunk, Sarah laughed heartily. "Woo hoo! That looked like fun!"

"It was," Betty admitted. "The coast is still clear. You go!"

Sarah pointed at herself and made an exaggerated expression of shock. "Moi? Why, I could never." After a beat she broke into a big smile. "Okay, you talked me into it. You're a bad influence!"

Stepping up onto the car, she adopted a familiar squat with her dress pulled out of the way and pussy exposed. Her stream flowed hard and fast, arcing up and shooting forward an incredible distance. Before her pee could fly too far though, it impacted violently with the inside of the front windshield. After 15 seconds, the deluge was done. Betty handed Sarah a tissue to wipe with, and Sarah also discarded it inside the vehicle.

When Sarah stepped off the car, Anna climbed on.

"Really, Anna? You almost never pee with us," remarked Betty.

"Well, look. I'm drunk, I'm on vacation, and, and..." Anna trailed off as pee began spurting out of her pussy in fits and starts. "Ahhhh... I really had to go." Her shoulders relaxed as the pressure inside her subsided. For thirty seconds, a slow trickle of Anna's urine pattered over the inside of the car, joining the mess left by her friends. When she wiped, she just dropped the tissue on the ground.

Betty, Sarah, and Anna looked to Jane, the most reserved of the group. The three of them had just used a stranger's convertible as their toilet like it was nothing, but they had never seen their friend do anything like that. She had peed in the ocean through her swimsuit, but that was as far as she had ever gone. Jane bounced up and down, clearly desperate to pee, but she did not move. Tears began forming in her eyes.

"Oh my god you guys, I really have to pee, but..."

"Hey, what's wrong?" asked Betty. She tapped her friend's shoulders reassuringly. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to... you can just... go back to the restaurant if you want, and use the bathroom there if you like"

Jane shook her head. "No! I won't make it. I'll pee my pants."

"You don't have to do that. You can just go on the ground in here, or go to the stairwell, or whatever you want," Betty offered.

Jane sobbed a bit. "Oh god, I'm so drunk. I'm sorry. This is so embarrassing. I'm not like you and Sarah. I can't just pee anywhere I want to. I wish I could. I'm not... I'm not brave." She jerked her hands over her midsection and doubled over. "Oh god."

"Do you want to? Piss in this car?"

"Yes," Jane admitted.

"Then do it. C'mon, we're here for you. You're a strong, brave woman, and you can piss wherever you want."

"I can?"

"Sure! I mean, iff the owner didn't want us pissing in his car, he would have fixed his window."

"Ok. I'm gonna do it."

Betty, Sarah, and Anna helped steady Jane as she drunkenly climbed onto the car. As she shifted into position, her high-heeled shoes cut two deep grooves into the paint. "Oh shit!"

"Don't worry about it. This car has seen better days," Betty assured her friend. In truth, before it had been roughly treated as a toilet, aside from the missing rear window, the car had been in pretty good condition. But the insides were a mess now. "C'mon. You need to pee, so pee."

Jane looked around hesitantly. "Wait. I'm an attorney. If I get caught, I'll be disbarred. I shouldn't be doing this."

"Pshhhh. Pssshhh." said Betty, making pee sounds. Sarah and Anna joined in. After a few seconds, it worked. The sounds of pee combined with her incredible need for release overcame Jane's inhibitions. A furious, wild shotgun spray of piss erupted from her pussy, squarely striking the car's stereo. She looked horrified for a moment and then started laughing and sobbing joyously. All the while, her pee rained into the Mazda's thoroughly soaked interior. Rivulets of pee flowed over the dashboard, and fat drops fell from the steering wheel to the floor. When she finished peeing, Jane held out her hand expectantly. Betty obligingly handed her a tissue, which Jane used to wipe her pussy. She held the damp wad of paper for a moment and seemed unsure what to do with it before casually tossing it through the window into the car. Whoever owned the car was in for a very rude surprise when they returned from their errand. The three piss-stained tissues inside offered testament that the heinous act perpetrated against their vehicle was committed by women.

"Ha ha! Oh my god I feel, I feel so good. So alive! Is this why you... do what you do?"

"I think so. C'mon, let's get out here." Betty smiled. Her day was just getting started, and it was already one of the most memorable moments she'd ever had with her friends. But perhaps the day had more to offer still.