The World Turns 02: Snapshots

Story Info
The world changes, from now on every one has both genitalia.
5.6k words
4.47
6.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened on a Wednesday. First, information was gently inserted into everyone's mind, information about what would soon occur.

Going forward, people between approximately the ages 18 and 25 would undergo a sort of second puberty: they would develop into fully functional hermaphrodites. Most people would have this hermaphrodation occur between 21 and 23, with only about 5% having it occur before 20.

For males, this would take the form of developing breasts, loss of chest hair above the bottom of the rib cage, a slight widening of the pelvis, and obviously the growth of a second reproductive system, a female one. This process generally takes six months, though breast development may continue sporadically well into one's late 20s.

For females, the main physical changes would be primarily limited to simply developing their male reproductive system, with few or no other visible changes. Development of the male reproductive system generally takes only three to four months for females.

These, however, are only the most common outcomes, and the tail of possibilities is long. For instance, it is entirely possible, for example, for a male to end up with an entirely feminine appearance by the end of this second major sexual development period. Or the opposite for someone born female, or anything in between. A person's desires can have an influence on this, so for example, a closeted trans woman is more likely to end up with a feminine appearance. These outliers may take a year or more to fully change into their new appearance. Though most people do follow the rules above.

The last thing that changes is sexual preferences, those attracted to men gain an interest in breasts on men. Everyone gains new urges and reflexes related to their new parts, and mostly gains an interest in the parts they were formally uninterested in. These are again generalisations, other outcomes are possible, rarely some may find their orientation changing, some may become bi, others may go from straight to gay, or the opposite, such cases would be rare.

Everyone ends up with a dual libido, that is, it is possible to be aroused with only one's male parts, or only one's female parts. In fact, at some point their body will "lock in" to one or the other, releasing a pheromone signal that will cause their partner to "lock in" to the opposite. Once someone locks into female "mode", their male parts would pull almost entirely into their body to get them out of the way, much the same way they do in the cold.

The change that came was that everyone in the world would be altered as if this had always been the case, so those over 25 would all rapidly change into the hermaphroditic version of themselves, and those between 18 and 25 would land at some level of development of their new characteristics, or not change at all yet and change "naturally" when their time came, the slow way.

The warning given also included information that, at least in this initial change, people's relationships would be taken into account. So, it would mostly avoid leaving those in love unattracted to their partner.


Remi sat and nursed his wine, digesting the fact that he had struck out with another woman.

He had come to Paris in hopes that its reputation for romance would help him. It had not. The information about the coming change had given him hope. Perhaps if he got big breasts, like the woman across the café, he would stand out more, and have a better chance.

He felt a strange pressure on his chest. Ah, it begins! He felt a rapid surge of weight and began to hope that his secret wish was being granted. Then there was a strange sensation, a pulling sensation in his groin, behind his balls, a strange sensation in his guts. He noticed his pants start to tighten around his hips as his pelvis changed shape; they shifted from a relaxed fit to tight on his butt. He felt the strange sensation of his new parts between his legs. It was a strange thing. He shifted slightly in his seat and sensed the effects. Some of his newly-acquired parts slipped past other parts, even inside himself.

As the growth of his breasts subsided, he could feel the heavy fullness on his chest, the motion as he shifted slightly, the new tightness of his shirt. It filled him with hope. He looked down and was disappointed: these were not the large breasts he hoped would make him stand out. He glanced around the room at the other men. Sure, they were by no means small, even noticeably above average. But a bit above average would not give him the eye of ladies as he walked into a room. He despaired.

Julie sat watching Remi. She had seen him leave another woman's table in obvious disappointment. She had seen the rapid growth of his breasts and felt new feelings of... interest in them. He had been decent looking, to begin with, but the way his breasts sat--perky, plump, so round, and with no support--they were stunning breasts. She understood things about what makes a bust nice that she would never have thought about before. Her own were significantly larger than his--but, in her mind, not as magnificent. They sagged slightly because of their size; his were full and firm. She found herself staring at him, giving him a second and third look, not just at his chest, but all of him. The addition enhanced his look and made him all the more attractive to her. As much as she looked at him, she could not stop her eyes from returning to his chest. She found herself crossing the café, approaching his table, doing her best to ignore the strange sensations of her own newly formed parts, and the lack of room in her underwear.

"Bonsoir, is this seat taken?"

Remi looked up, seeing the woman of his dreams speaking to him. As he lifted his gaze his eyes passed up her body, he felt himself pause on the new bulge in her pants. This too felt strange, it was, he found, not an unwelcome sight, in fact, part of him very much liked it.

He was aghast but managed to answer.

"No, no, by all means."

A conversation began; they were enchanted, everything clicked. Both had trouble not looking at the other's chest. At one point, they both looked at the same time and caught each other as they looked up and broke into laughter. They talked and talked until the café closed for the evening.


Lucy sat at the table waiting for her date. They had been texting for over two months after meeting online. She was falling for him even over text: however, they lived just far enough apart that it took long enough to drive to mean any date needed to be planned. They had both been busy and this was the first time they both had a free evening. As a result of the change earlier in the day she'd had a very busy afternoon and had been unable to check in with him. At 24 it was very likely he'd changed too... so it should be OK, at least she hoped.

Still, she fretted about what the change might have brought for James. The nerves got to her, not just first date jitters but the change being so new it brought her a whole set of new things to worry about. What if he'd come out looking feminine... she didn't think she'd gained an interest in women, or he'd been turned gay by it...

"Oh, there she is. Thank you."

She looked up and saw James had just finished talking to the host. He quickly walked over and sat across from her. He looked exactly the same as he did in the pictures. No breasts. Her blood ran cold. He hadn't changed.

"So..." James said, he sat down, "Crazy stuff with the change, huh?"

"Yeah..."

"Are you OK? You sound... worried."

She took a deep breath, and mentally prepared herself. "I... changed."

"Ah."

"Are you... OK with that?"

"I... think so... I wasn't thinking anything was going to happen tonight..."

"Yeah... but you didn't change and... it takes months..."

"Right... uh... If you're OK with me... not doing anything with your new bits until... I'm into it... I think I'm OK."

Relief washed over her, she felt herself relax, he liked her enough to be OK with this!

"There is one other thing..."

She stiffened again.

"Sorry I'm being awkward, I just feel weird talking about this in public... and on a first date." He paused for a moment, "I... not totally unchanged... I... well there's a bit of the start of things showing... down below."

"Oh!"

The waiter chose that moment to arrive to take their drinks order. After placing it they were both silent for a few minutes before James spoke.

"So... you're still attracted to me even though I don't have..." He very obviously glanced at her chest.

"Err... mostly? I obviously don't have much experience with what I... like yet... but I don't think I'm picky about uh... bust size. How... did you think to check that you were part... changed?"

"I just... felt something weird when everyone else changed... and had a little look when I was getting changed to come here... needed a hand mirror to see. I can't really feel it right now... I only felt something shift when the change happened. What's it like for you?"

"Feels weird as hell, none of my undies fit comfortably, there's a reason I'm wearing a long dress."

His eyes went wide. "So, you're... going commando?"

"Didn't have much choice... all my undies really don't have room, at all, like things spilled out."

"Ah." He paused. "I really wish the... uh... whatever it was more specific about timelines. I do feel a bit weird about you having... you know... I think it'd be easier if I were into it..."

"Believe me, it's weird for me too. Thinking about actually using it weirds me out... as did seeing a guy who had changed for the first time... It feels so weird to... well feel that way about boobs."

"I wonder when what I like will change... before or after the new equipment is ready... I kinda hope sooner."

"Really?"

"Well only because... of what you've got..."

She felt herself blush and felt arousal in both her parts. She steered the conversation away from that topic and by the time their drinks arrived they were chatting like the world hadn't radically changed and she felt almost normal. She had a lovely time.


Vanessa thought about the last three months since the change. She hadn't changed on that day, despite being 28. Her husband did. At first, they were both uncomfortable with the new situation. He hadn't changed much visibly if he had clothes on. His breasts were very modest, just enough to show through a loose shirt, his hips hadn't noticeably widened. She was fine with that.

It took some convincing to get him to be around her naked again. She was still attracted to him, it helped that she was a tad Bi. At first, he did everything in his power to avoid his female sexuality, so even after getting him into bed a week after the change it was mostly normal. Then came the lead-up to his first period, his female libido was thrown into overdrive.

The whole time was a lot for both of them. Her doing her best to help him learn what he needed to know about his brand-new parts and trying to get used to having "lesbian" sex. She'd never been with a woman. It was awkward, like they were teenagers doing it for the first time again.

Once they got past the initial awkwardness it became fascinating to her how differently he responded to female arousal, to her touch while he was in female mode. The way he moved, it was sometimes like a woman had possessed him. When he was on that part of his cycle he even started walking a bit more feminine, swaying his hips. It became very easy for her to tell when he was female horny.

He also got much, much better at foreplay on her as he got more familiar with his own female parts, better at getting her going, much better with his fingers.

She had joined a study on the change as a subject after her doctor examined her. They obviously wanted to know what was different about her. It turned out she wasn't alone, though there weren't many like her, only 1 in 500000 people. They sequenced her entire genome as part of the study, it turned out that everyone who had not changed shared a genetic marker. Effectively she had a rare developmental disorder that would have prevented hermaphrodation if that had existed when she was the right age, at least that was the theory the scientists told her. She worried about her kids; would they be like her? Would it cause them social problems?

For her hiding that she hadn't changed was easy, just don't mention it, but her son... would he have trouble dating in university?


Chris was alone, laying on his girlfriend Brianna's dorm room bed. Feeling the still strange feeling of his boobs puddling on his chest, their weight pressing on him. Bri was out trying to find a bra that would accommodate him well enough that walking home wouldn't require him to hold them up with his arm for comfort and jiggle suppression. They had already placed an order online for a few in a couple of sizes around what the measurements said he should wear. This was so he could try them to see which fit well. The site had a policy that you could send anything that wasn't comfortable back at no charge.

He was also still feeling slightly aroused, since measuring him for a bra had turned into sex. Sex where he was in female mode. The residual arousal still lingered. It was such a different experience, normally once he came he lost interest and arousal almost instantly for several minutes and without some effort it wouldn't come back. After he'd orgasmed with her inside, he'd just wanted to keep going. Even though he didn't have another, the rest of the experience was very satisfying, feeling himself stretch, just barely able to take her without pain, her thrusting in and out of him, the twitch and throb as she came. Once she was done, he was still excited, but also content to stop. It wasn't something he'd ever felt before. Previously arousal was always a drive to a destination, a push, it wasn't satisfying until he came, and the arousal faded away.

He couldn't quite accept it as having happened. He'd had a dick inside him, a big one, bigger than his! Part of him hated the idea, but at the time arousal had helped him push that down, but now... well he didn't know how he should feel, or even really how he did feel. He'd decided to face aspects of this change head-on as they came up. He was never going to get comfortable with the fact that this was real otherwise... but perhaps they should have waited for their first time. He wasn't sure. It did feel amazing though...

He lifted his head and looked at his feet. It was still a very strange view, his boobs sitting there, only seeing his lower half through the space between them, the lack of his penis since he was still in female mode. How long would it be until it came back out? What if he had to pee before then? Somehow, he doubted he had an extra urethra in the female location. The tip of his penis was there if he reached down, just flush with his body a few inches above his vulva. Peeing sitting down would probably result in soaking something if it came out there.

Reaching down was weird too, his arm pushed his boob in, putting both hands there cut off a lot of his view with boobs and even while lying down almost gave him cleavage.

This was too much strangeness all at once, he decided to distract himself.

He sat up, the movement causing his breasts to shift, pulling them more to his front and down, their weight now on his shoulders. They jiggled slightly as they settled. It was all still brand-new to him, so he was hyper-aware of every movement they made. Even the constant feeling of just them existing was strange, their weight, the slightly different feeling of his now larger nipples. He was aware of feelings he was sure no woman had ever noticed because his boobs had grown in a minute or so rather than over weeks or months. The way tension in his skin changed when he sat up. There were so many new sensations.

Sitting up had also made him notice the wet spot he was sitting on. Wetness that had come out of him. His vagina. His vagina, it was a bizarre idea, and it brought his mind back to when the wet spot had been made. Brianna had been on top of him, thrusting into him, filling him up, stretching him right to the edge of pain, but not crossing it. He couldn't deny to himself that his new female libido loved it, her on top, the size of her dick, the slight amount of taking control she'd done. It was all strange to him. He'd always liked to take control before, to be on top, but not in female mode, female Chris partly wished she'd done a bit more... he didn't know exactly what, but something to make him feel a bit more taken. It made him uncomfortable; it didn't match his self-image. He pushed those thoughts down and ignored the arousal that they had brought with them.

He turned and swung his legs down off the bed and stood and took the few steps over to Brianna's desk. This also felt strange, his hips moved differently, his legs were a little further apart, his breasts jiggled with every step, and his labia moved slightly against each other as his legs movement pulled on the skin between them. He was acutely aware of all of it.

He sat down and opened the web browser and skimmed the news. Most of it was headlines that boiled down to "the change happened!" which obviously everyone already knew. What surprised him was there were no reports of violent unrest, or even significant protests demanding something be done. Instead, as far as he could tell from the news most people were doing their part to keep things as normal as they could. Social media told much the same story, with many people complaining they still had to work despite the weirdness. However, no calls to attack governments or assign blame. It was almost as strange as the change itself.

He was focused enough on the news that he didn't really notice his arousal fade. Nor did he notice when eventually his body reverted to its neutral mode. His penis and testicles slid back out.


Brianna was driving to the local big box department store, a fair distance from the university campus. It felt strange she could feel her new penis and balls squish a bit against her thighs. It was distracting. She was getting a fairly clear idea of why guys tended to keep their legs apart while sitting down. She was nearly there when something else she hadn't anticipated happened. She got an erection.

She was wearing a skirt and no underwear since all her underwear didn't really have enough room in it to be comfortable. This presented a problem for her. Her penis was big when stiff, to the point that she couldn't avoid flashing people if she sat down while hard. It also meant that it would be very visible if she walked around with an erection. This skirt was nowhere near enough to hide it, despite the size of the pleats, a Victorian hoop skirt would work but she wasn't wearing one of them.

She arrived and parked. Then she sat staring down at her lap and the large tent in it.

"WHY‽ I was driving, watching the road, sex was not on my mind! I just had sex less than forty-five minutes ago! Relax!"

The tent didn't answer.

Even now, she could feel it, hard as a rock, but she wasn't aroused. She considered texting Chris to ask for advice, but she already knew it, she'd been in high school, and seen boys have this problem. She'd even heard them talk about it when they didn't know any girls were in earshot. She'd never really believed that it was innocent until now. She thought they must have been ogling some girl, or thinking about boobs, or something like that. Now she knew better. She decided her best option would be to wait for it to go away. It did feel kind of pleasant though, strange, alien, but also nice. It did remind her that the condoms she had were too small for her, so she made a mental note to visit a pharmacy on her way back, just in case.

12