The World's Oldest Profession

Story Info
An escort ad leads to a public encounter between siblings.
3.7k words
4.45
46.8k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Friday night alone at home, clicking through video after video, trying to find some new porn that might work for me.

It wasn't that I had some hyper specific fetish, I was just bored. I had done alright for myself in college, but the dating world had drifted away from me as I got a little older and focused on my career. I had become desensitized to a lot of porn out there, and jerking off was feeling more and more like a chore.

I closed my browser window with a sigh and thought about going to bed early. If my desire to jerk off had waned, my sex drive definitely hadn't, so I sat there in frustration, my brain arguing with itself.

*BING*

An imaginary lightbulb appeared above my head as I reopened the browser. I hadn't gone this route before, but desperate times called for desperate measures, and your brain has an easier time ignoring shame when your dick is hogging the blood.

It felt wrong even typing it, but I knew I wouldn't stop myself. As the certain website containing Craig's lists loaded, I told myself that I was just looking, and that I didn't have to follow through on anything.

Understanding the coded messages in the ads wasn't hard, but sifting through it all was a little tedious. For the most part the ads were either too vague or didn't include any pictures. Most of the ones that did have pictures were either really gross, or contained someone I wasn't attracted to at all.

I adjusted my search parameters to avoid any sex traffic/massage oriented ads. I might be a little gross, but even I have standards. After going through them all and coming up empty I refreshed the page just in case. Lo and behold, there was one new ad at the top of the list.

I clicked on it, and the description was promising but vague. Redhead, in shape, college age girl, looking for a regular arrangement, but no photos. At the bottom of the ad was a link to a Tumblr page.

I clicked it without hesitation, and soon enough my screen was filled with images of a woman hotter than the description had promised. Her face was either blurred or cropped in each photo, but she was definitely a fox.

Most of the photos appeared to be taken at home, with several lingerie and bikini outfit changes, but the last few pics were taken at the beach. I considered reverse image searching them, just to see if they might be stolen pics, when something made me pause.

I was struck with the feeling that I had seen the last few images before, I couldn't place it exactly, but I didn't have a great feeling about it. I searched for the images and found nothing, I don't know if cropping and blurring throws off google, but it seemed like it might.

As a last ditch effort, I opened Facebook and scrolled through my friends, looking for anyone or any friend of friends who might have been triggering my recognition. I didn't know too many redheads, so I was left pondering for a moment at the end of my friend list.

Right there, last in line, was my younger sister Sarah's smiling face.

"There's no way..." I said out loud to no one as I clicked through to her pictures.

I felt dirty specifically searching out my sister's bikini pics, but I had to know.

Almost instantly, I found what I was looking for. They were heavily cropped, and in some cases flipped, but there was no doubt about it, these were definitely my sisters pics linked in that ad.

My rational brain took over for just a moment, and I deliberated whether I thought she might be to kind of girl to start hooking. I knew that stolen pics were relatively common on the internet, and she was definitely hot enough that I could believe that she would be targeted.

Looking back, I think that was the turning point for me. I wasn't into incest before, but when confronted with how hot she looked in the pics combined with the idea of my own sister selling herself for sex, my dick definitely didn't get softer.

Tabbing back to the ad, I had to know for sure. I wasn't even thinking that anything might happen, I just knew that it felt like my duty to figure out exactly what the situation was.

I read her ad again, her coded instructions included an email address. Knowing that I couldn't just use my personal email, I quickly created a burner and fired off a short test message.

I kept it vague, describing myself as not much older than her, in good shape, and well off. I said I was also looking for something regular, and asked her what she was looking for in terms of a donation to start with.

Tabbing back to Facebook, I couldn't stop myself from scrolling through her pics again. I wasn't ready to admit it to myself, but I was as hard as a fucking diamond at the thought of getting to plow her. While paying for sex was dirtier in principle, it somehow lessened the blow of incest in my brain, and allowed me to become fully aware of how hot she was.

Just as I was about to rub one out, I heard an email ping and excitedly tabbed back over. She had sent an equally short reply back, saying that she really just needed a few hundred per week to help cover rent due to her hours being cut at work. She explained that she was new to the sex work world, and she was hoping to meet just one person who could help her out, and that she didn't plan on doing it full time or even for a long time.

My fingers were working before my brain caught up, and I read my email back to myself before replying. This time I was even more brief, I instructed her that I was definitely a good match, and that if she deleted her ad and met me tonight in a public place, I would more than cover her rent for the month.

I was still in semi denial about what I wanted to happen, and I justified it with the public meeting, telling myself that I could definitely just use it to figure out how to proceed if it really was her.

I was kicking myself for not pressing her for more photos, but as I went back to her ad I found the page had since been deleted.

My email pinged again, and I opened it to read her message, starting with a smiley face, explaining that she had just deleted her ad, and that she hoped I was for real. She told my what part of town she was comfortable meeting in, and after googling I confirmed it was only blocks away from Sarah's apartment.

I replied with instructions to meet me in a strip mall parking lot, figuring she would feel safe enough there. It was quiet at night, but there was a gas station and fast food in the parking lot, so there would at least be a few people around. I vaguely described my car, and told her to just come open the passenger door without knocking.

I received no reply, but decided to leave early and drive around for a bit anyway. I was a ball of nervous energy, I couldn't wait to see if she showed up, or if it was even her at all.

I got there early enough to feel like I wasn't being watched, and glued my eyes to the rear view mirror after parking in a dark corner. I regretted not asking her to describe her outfit to me, but soon enough I was distracted by the shape of a woman slowly walking across the parking lot.

She had walked in, maybe too nervous to drive her own car just in case I was a cop, and the thought made me say a quick prayer that I wasn't about to get busted either. I laughed out loud at the thought of praying to god that the woman I had told to meet me for sex was my sister instead of a cop, but quieted as she neared my car.

It was still too dark to tell if it was her for sure, but the pit in my stomach was communicating to my brain that I was about to have the most awkward conversation of my life.

The door opened. She sat down. We both stared at each other.

"Uhhhhhh..." I said stupidly, instantly feeling stupid that I didn't have a game plan.

"What the FUCK," she whispered as loud as she could, her face contorted from anger to horror as the situation dawned on her.

"What the fuck is right," I followed, realizing that I needed to steer the conversation. There was no fucking way I was going to let her know that I recognized her in the ad.

Her mouth hung open, her breathing was heavy. I was able to take in her appearance, she looked hot for sure, but she wasn't dressed like a hooker. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail, she was wearing a crop top and a skirt.

"So, uh, I guess we have a situation here..." I prodded. I wanted to get her talking, hopefully if she engaged with me she'd be less likely to bolt.

She turned to face forward and tucked a strand of red hair behind her ear. She was beautiful.

"I can't believe this," I lied, "what made you want to do something like this?"

"Go fuck yourself," she said quietly without turning, "pervert."

"Hey, chill out," I said softly. I took a chance and reached out to grab her hand.

"Are you ok?" I leaned forward to try and look into her eyes as I spoke, "If you needed help why didn't you just ask?"

She looked at me out of the corner of her eye, but didn't say anything.

"Hey, it's ok," I squeezed her hand while talking, "you can talk to me."

"I need money for rent," her eyes shot back forward, "you read the ad."

"Why didn't you come to me?" I asked. I was legitimately concerned for her, but that didn't make my dick any less hard.

"I don't have to tell you shit, pervert," she continued, "what the fuck are you doing out here?"

I decided to play it relatively straight. The less I lied, I figured, the more convincing I would be.

"Look, I do ok, but I'm in a dry spell. Jerking off just doesn't cut it all the time, and if two people want to help each other out I don't see any problem with it," I explained.

"I'm not judging you," I continued, "clearly I'm in no position to judge anyone." I motioned to my dick, still obviously rock hard.

She glanced over, then made eye contact with me.

"I know it's a little gross, but desperate times..." I trailed off.

"Sorry," she said woodenly.

"You don't need to be sorry, I'm definitely a pervert," I interrupted her, "are you really ok though? Do you actually want to be doing this?"

My insistence appeared to make a dent, I saw her face soften slightly.

"I don't really want to talk about it, ok?" Despite this, she immediately continued, "I just got broken up with, my boss cut my hours, my landlord is being a dick, I don't know why..." she trailed off.

"Your ex is a fool," I drilled down on that issue, "look at yourself."

She blushed, the mood in the car was just starting to feel normal.

"I mean come on," I continued, intent on diving the conversation, "if your own brother responded to your ad..."

"That doesn't count, you couldn't see my face," she argued back.

"I can now," I said, almost cutting her off, "and my dick doesn't care one bit."

She looked down again, then back up to my face.

"Look, I don't feel good about responding to that kind of ad, but when I saw your pics I literally couldn't stop myself from responding," I overexplained, "my hands typed out the email and I had to force myself to stop and read it before sending it."

"As gross as you sound right now, thanks," she held eye contact, "but you're just being nice."

"No I'm not," I shot back, "Scout's honor."

"You're a liar," she doubled down, relaxing in her seat a bit.

"Look, you can believe what I'm saying or not, but I can't fake this," I reached down and unzipped my pants.

I shifted slightly, raising up as I pulled my dick up through my boxers. I was as hard as a diamond, sticking straight up, precum leaking from the tip.

Her mouth hung open, her eyes darted back and forth from my cock to my face.

I didn't want to push too hard and scare her off, so I switched topics.

"Are you looking for a new job? How long do you have to pay your rent?" I pivoted.

"My landlord gave me an extra day, I'm already three months behind," she said to my dick before looking back up again, "and this WAS supposed to be my new job, at least temporarily."

I looked at the clock on the dashboard, it was late.

"I'm sorry I fucked things up for you," I squeezed her hand again, "but I'm glad you're not out here sucking off some stranger for rent."

I skirted around the topic, careful not to scare her off. There was a fire in her eyes that I couldn't place, possibly anger, hopefully something else.

"Are you gonna put that thing away?" She questioned, emphasizing the word thing.

"No," I shot back, "I'm gonna have to take care of this before I go back home, blue balls are the worst."

"Did you really bring cash?" She quietly asked. For the first time I started to feel like I might possibly have a chance.

"Yeah, I've got some savings with me," I said honestly, "like I said, you looked so good in those pics, I had to have you."

"Had to?" She probed.

If this had been any other girl my I'd be fucking her already, but I kept my cool.

"Had to, have to, yeah, my dick doesn't discriminate," I forced myself to speak calmly, "if I thought you'd go for it I'd..."

I had gone too far and I realized it mid sentence.

"If you thought I'd..." she started.

We stared at each other.

"You would..." she continued.

The fire in her eyes burned brighter, I knew it was now or never.

"It doesn't count as incest if we don't fuck, right?" I said, hardly believing it as the words fell from my mouth.

"I don't think so..." she said, making my dreams come true with one sentence.

"Well then, hypothetically," I said, reaching my hand out, "if I thought you would go for it," my hand gripped her gently on the back of her neck, "I'd say let's do what we came here to do."

I gently guided her head down toward my lap, but didn't force her.

She paused, halfway bent over, and turned to look at me again. I was in agony, anticipating what could happen next.

"As much as I want to, I'm not going to force myself on you," I said, giving her another moment to back out.

My hand stroked her cheek, brushing her hair back behind her ear again. She really was beautiful, I wanted to tell her, but didn't want to come off as cheesy or too desperate.

My cock had other plans. I flexed it involuntarily, and the head grazed against her cheek lightly, leaving a small trail of precum behind.

"You wouldn't have to," she finally replied, turning her head and dragging her lips slowly across the tip.

I moaned out loud immediately, unable to keep my cool as we gave in.

She started slowly, gingerly kissing and rubbing her lips on the head of my cock. I kept my hand on the base of her neck, gently rubbing her soft skin, encouraging her.

Her eyes were closed as she opened her mouth and took me in for the first time. Her cheeks flushed while I moaned in response.

She looked so beautiful despite how filthy we were being, and I knew I was going to have trouble keeping my feelings in check. I decided to try and focus on prolonging the experience, despite how risky our public hookup was.

I slid my hand down her spine and back up under her shirt, feeling the goosebumps on her skin. I slowly trailed my fingers as she kept up her soft sucking, her mouth filling the car with quiet wet noises.

Her tongue was taking me to heaven. I was fighting to stay under control, and resisted the urge to start thrusting up into her mouth.

My hand reached further down to her ass as I leaned in my seat. I grabbed a handful of forbidden fruit, and I knew in that moment that I needed to figure out how to escalate.

After thoroughly squeezing her ass I brought my hand back up to her neck and gently pressed down and she responded by moaning and sliding her mouth halfway to the base.

"You love this," I told her as I brushed her hair back from her rosy cheek.

"Mmhmm..." she bobbed a little further down, starting a slow rhythm.

My hand found it's way back to her neck and started guiding her, speeding her up slightly.

"Sucking dick in public..." I continued.

"Mmhmm..." she didn't break her stride.

My hand moved up to her pony tail, and I gripped as I continued to guide her deeper.

"Sucking dick for money..." I pressed further, while pushing her head down closer to the base.

"MMHMM..." she hummed loudly around my dick.

I felt the tip start to probe her throat as we kept up our rhythm, slowly increasing in depth and speed. Spit started to escape from her mouth as I took more control.

"Sucking the cum from your brother's cock..." I said, crossing the line from transaction to incest.

"MMMMM..." she moaned out as my dick entered her throat for the first time.

I took a moment to savor the feeling, her head bobbing up and down, bringing me closer to the edge.

I gripped her hair harder and pulled her up until just the head was in her mouth.

"Look at me," I commanded, "I want to hear you say it."

Her eyes fluttered open, and spit hung from her lip as she spoke.

"I want you to cum," she took a long lick of my cock between sentences, "I want to be used like a whore."

"Not good enough," I gripped her hair tighter, eliciting another moan from her.

"I'm a dirty slut," she continued, "please, please feed me your cum."

"Not-" I started, but was interrupted.

"Use your sister's throat, PLEASE," she moaned out, "cum in my mouth, give me your cum..."

That should have been enough for me, but I kept egging her on even as I pushed her mouth back down my cock.

"If you want my cum," I baited her, "if you want me to take care of you, you're gonna have to earn it."

"I'm your slut-" she got out before I pushed her head back down.

I started to fuck up into her mouth, getting closer to bottoming out.

"I'm a," she coughed loudly between words, "fucking whore."

"You're goddamn right you are," I spat at her as I forced her head down faster.

"MMM..." I think she could tell I was close to the edge.

"You are so hot, your own brother can't help himself," I continued.

"MMMM..." she hummed loudly, sending vibrations through my cock.

"You're going to swallow my cum..." I breathed out as she got closer to bottoming out on me.

"MMHMM..." she sped up, even more spit escaped from the corners of my mouth.

"And then I'm going to take you back home and fuck you like the whore you are," I gripped her ass again for emphasis.

"MMMMM-" she let out a high pitched moan as I finally bottomed out.

My right hand slid into her pants for a better feel of her ass as my other hand held her head down.

"Take my cock, you fucking slut," I thrust up into her throat.

Our moans filled the car as the windows started to fog.

"Your mouth feels so fucking good," I shook as I hit the edge, "take it, swallow your brother's cum."

I held her down as I finally released. Her lips mashed to the hilt as her throat tightened around the head of my cock.

My grip loosened as I shot rope after rope directly into her throat. She slid up my cock and continued to suck as I wound down and slumped into my seat.

Her sucking grew more gentle as she swallowed the last of my load. I stroked her hair, matching her vibe.

"Do you know how beautiful you look right now?" I breathed out.

"You're just saying that because I swallowed your cum," she said with a giggle as she licked the head seductively.

I trembled with pleasure, my cock not getting any softer.

"No, I promise you, I'm not," I continued.

She blushed again and closed her lips around my cock as I continued to stroke her hair.

Taking a moment, I forced myself to sit up straight, and leaned forward to start up the car.

"What are you doing?" She questioned quickly between licks under the head of my cock.

"I'm a man of my word," I told her as the engine came to life.

She paused, and I gave her a moment to grasp my meaning.

"Was that just pillow talk from you?" I prodded, looking down at her, "or are you ready to show me how much of a whore you really are?"

Her eyes gleamed up at me as she waited a beat before diving back down onto my cock, taking me deep into her throat again.

12