The Worm Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't subtle, possessing no finesse as I simply rammed my hips forward and impaled her with the full length of my shaft, hearing her scream as I filled her cunt. And then I was off like a racehorse, pounding her fanny roughly and revelling at the sensations of having my manhood inside that hot moist passage. It was far superior to being wanked, the excitement of what I was doing and her screams and cries adding to my arousal. When I had fucked her cunt sufficiently, I withdrew and rolled her, grabbing her hips as I pulled her buttocks into the air. My shaft was now slick with her juices as I spread her arse cheeks, stuck my knob against her puckered entrance and then shoved all of my cock up her arse in one fluid motion, delighting at her cries as I sodomised her.

I was brutal with her tits, ideally, I would have loved to have spent the time softly caressing them, but she didn't deserve that as I crushed them, pulling at her nipples until I was sure that they must shortly part company with the rest of her breast. Taking satisfaction from Leah's howl's, it did seem to me that some of her cries were of a more pleasurable variety, rather than of any pain I was causing her.

My climax was imminent as I withdrew my cock from her arse and leapt off the bed. Standing by her head, I gripped her nose and pinched hard, forcing her to open her mouth to be able to breathe. My other hand went to my shaft, wanking furiously until I ejaculated, my cock pumping cum over her face and into her mouth until once satisfied, I clamped her jaw shut, forcing her to swallow it.

Sprawled across the bed, she could not disguise the fact that she was breathing rapidly and despite her face being impassive, I'm sure her eyes sparkled. Heading for my bedroom, I got as far as the door when I felt the urge, returning to the bottom of her bed as I grabbed my prick, pulled the foreskin back and pissed, directing the steady flow over her body and as she screamed, trying to get it into her open mouth.

'You can lie in it all night bitch, or you can join me in my bed, but I expect to be pleasured.'

Without a second thought, I gathered up my clothes and made my way to my room, shutting the door behind me as I started to shake. The downward spiral from my excited state and the adrenaline pumping through my system left me a wreck for the next fifteen minutes as I panicked about what I had done.

'Shit!' there was going to be trouble when my father and Stella returned.

If she did try to come to my bedroom I wouldn't have known because once safely inside it I locked my door, better to be safe than sorry I thought, wondering if Leah might attempt something whilst I was asleep. I needn't have worried, the next morning after a quick check I found her sleeping in our parent's bed, all the damp sheets and covers from her bed dumped in a pile in the middle of the floor.

Awake and dressed I felt a little braver once more, last night had felt good and I had enjoyed the sensation of having power over someone instead of forever feeling like I was being dumped on from a great height. Leah still hadn't got up and we both had work today, with a smirk I made a decision, if I was going to work, so was she. I had never been allowed time off other than reluctantly, for holidays, why should it be any different for her.

Taking the stairs two at a time I shook her roughly until she peered at me through bleary eyes.

'Get up. You're going to work.' One look at my face told her that my comment was not up for discussion as she mumbled something, waiting for me to vacate the room before she deigned to make a move to get ready.

'I'll be waiting for you. Don't take too long unless you want to go half dressed,' I said, again making it plain that there would be repercussions if she did not comply.

The journey to work bolstered my confidence, normally Leah would stride ahead, and I would follow in her wake, this morning was different, I was the one that strode out while she followed behind me. At the entrance I turned to her, 'I'll be waiting for you tonight. Better not be late.'

Leaving her, I entered the warehouse heading for the canteen and a cup of coffee before I started. The usual instigators were sat around a table and the comments started the moment I entered. Ignoring them at first, I got two hot drinks, in the past I would have kept my head down and just left, but for the first time in my life, I allowed the comments to piss me off.

Heading back towards the warehouse floor, I passed their table, it was simple to hold one of the cups out at arm's length and then let it drop as it hit the table dead centre sending the hot liquid everywhere. There was the rapid scrape of chairs as they all jerked back, coming to their feet to avoid the coffee, everyone else in the canteen turning to see what had happened. I was shaking inside, having never put myself in this situation before as I chose the loudest one who normally started on me each day.

Before he had a chance to steady himself, I was in his face, the other hot cup of coffee held in front of me.

'Try saying it again, cunt, and I'll burn your fucking face off.' I spoke calmly and slowly, but it was obvious to everyone watching that I intended to do what I'd said.

At first, he just glared at me but perhaps he saw something in my eyes, something in my face because at that moment I wanted to hurt him, I wanted to hurt him badly and hear him beg me to stop. You could hear a pin drop in the canteen as he suddenly stepped back and said sorry. Glancing at his cohorts, they all got the same look from me, at that moment I was ready to take any or all of them on.

'I'll be waiting for you outside tonight and we'll have a little discussion,' I said as I turned to leave, 'About which hospital you want to visit.'

Out of the canteen and heading for my work area my face broke into a huge grin, I felt excited and elated, no longer would I be laughed at, the butt of other people's prejudices. Word must have quickly spread because that was the best day at work that I've ever experienced, quite a few people approaching to say that the idiots had got what they deserved. Just to forestall any ideas they may have, during the day I paid each of them a visit, explaining that if they wanted to meet me outside, I would happily 'Rip their heads off and shit down their necks.'

It seemed to have had the desired effect because as we all clocked off, they were nowhere to be seen, someone commenting that they had left several minutes early.

Outside, I looked for my stepsister, I hadn't forgotten what I told her that morning. People were streaming past me, heading for their cars and the main gate when I spotted her, stood just outside the entrance with her boyfriend and a smirk plastered across her face. It was her look that irked me, I had built myself up for trouble even though the others had vanished and so as I walked towards them, I was already building a head of steam.

Perhaps he thought I was going to stop as I drew nearer, puffing his chest out, trying to make himself look bigger. That was his mistake because I didn't stop, as he went to say something I just piled straight in. Now I'm not a fighter, I've never fought in my life, but ten years of humiliation was put into that punch as I hit him squarely in the face and had the satisfaction of knowing I'd broken his nose.

His eyes glazed over as he went down and floundered on the floor, people leaving work staring at me as I stood over him.

'You've just been dumped,' I said, pointing at him, 'And you, get home,' turning to look at my stepsister, and enjoying the look of astonishment on her face.

At home I made tea as I normally did during the week, on the way home and even after we had got in, Leah was still to say a word to me, timidly shying away in case she received another dose of treatment similar to the previous night. After tea, I left her putting the bed linen into the washing machine and then trying to ignore me as she watched television, but her eyes fearfully flitted constantly in my direction as I headed for my room.

Upstairs, I opened the door to the spare bedroom, entering a realm I was normally forbidden from unless I was sent there to be punished. There was no proper bed in there, only Stella's massage bed which presently had the groin hole blocked and was encased in a white cover, all the paraphernalia of restraint having been removed.

Along two walls were cupboards and drawers which when I looked contained cotton towels, robes, paper towels and cleaning materials. On top of each unit were boxes and bottles of oils and lotions and all the other bits and pieces you may expect to find. What piqued my interest was a locked walk-in wardrobe at the far end of the room the key to which, I spent the next half-hour searching diligently for.

Exasperated that my search hadn't produced the key I was pondering whether to try my fathers and Stella's bedroom when I realised that the evening had gone, and that Leah would soon be coming upstairs, more than likely to use our parent's bed again. The euphoria of the last twenty-four hours had worn off and I could feel the old me suddenly taking back control as I began to fret about what I had done and what would be the consequences when Stella and my father returned.

I heard her come up and go to our parent's room as I undressed and got into bed. An hour later and my mind was still in turmoil, I had stepped over a line and was scared about what would happen next, also the thought of what was in that locked cupboard in the spare room puzzled me as I wondered why it was secured. To top it all, after last night, I wanted sex, the experience of having my cock inside Leah's fanny had been fantastic, I wanted to touch her again but without the indignity and cruelty that I had shown on that previous occasion, that was simply my temper getting the better of me, and acting that way was not really in my nature.

I must have tossed and turned for the next couple of hours, one moment my brain would be telling me that whatever I did to my stepsister, she had it coming, "in spades", that she deserved being treated like a slut, but then my better nature would intervene and suddenly I would feel sorry for her and what I had done.

What was stuck in my head was the image of her naked, I hated Leah, but at the same time she aroused me and the demand from my body to have sex with her once more was becoming more pronounced.

Quietly I slid from my bed and eased the bedroom door open, padding along the landing to our parent's room and opening the door there as slowly and quietly as I could. When my eyes became accustomed to the darkness I slipped inside and slid carefully beneath the covers, doing my utmost presently not to wake my stepsister. Laid on her side with her back to me, I took up a similar position, inching closer as I listened to her slow quiet breathing, convinced that she was still fast asleep.

Gradually I reached over her upper torso as my hand encountered her breast, a perfect orb of warm soft smooth flesh, her nipple pushing into my palm as I cupped and caressed it, my cock jerking sporadically as I became excited. Leah snorted and moaned softly in her sleep as my hand moved from one tit to the other, marvelling as her nipples became erect and noting that her breathing had quickened slightly. Taking my hand away, I lowered it to her buttocks as I explored the roundness of her posterior, her position in the bed with her legs slightly drawn upwards giving me easy access as I ran my finger across her anus and then gently slid it along her pussy lips, the touch light as a feather.

This time she murmured a little louder, her breathing coming slightly faster as I rubbed softly at her fanny, finding that her lips were beginning to open as my finger slid inside them. Her passage was moist, her juices quickly covering my finger as I continued to massage her cunt until confident that she was still asleep, I eased it inside her, resting once the digit was completely enveloped by her warm wet fanny as a long slow drawn-out moan broke the silence of the room.

Patience was the key I figured, finger-fucking Leah as the murmurs and her faster breathing signalled to me that she was becoming aroused. When I decided the time was ripe, I eased myself down the bed, angling my body so that my shaft came into contact with her pussy as she moaned once more in her sleep. It took a couple of attempts before I got my position right, but at last, I was rewarded as the head of my cock sank into her cunt. Staying motionless for several minutes, I held my breath, wondering if I had disturbed her but she showed no signs of being awake, which I was sure she would have done.

Slowly and gently, I pushed my hips forward, my shaft sliding easily up her passage which was full of lubricant, aiding my insertion as my cock jerked several times inside her. Each thrust was a measured movement as I withdrew and then eased myself back into her cunt, Leah's mumbling and murmurings now increasing as she unconsciously ground her bottom into my groin.

Reaching over, I caressed her tits once more, gently pinching the nipples and squeezing the abundant flesh. By the time that her eyes shot open as she came suddenly awake, Leah was panting, my hips performing a slow steady rhythm as I fucked her.

'Martin! Please, you have got to stop. You must not do this.'

Despite her half-hearted protest, she did not attempt to move or get away from me, pushing her bottom even more firmly into my groin each time I thrust into her. When her hand came up to her breasts, I thought for a moment she was going to try and pull my hand away, but instead, she crushed it firmly against her tits as she moved it from one to the other.

By now she was calling out loudly, not in protestation, but because her climax was imminent as she begged me to fuck her fast and hard. I did as she requested, my cock ramming her cunt furiously and my breaths coming in short sharp gasps. I had reached my limit, my cock throbbing urgently as my own climax reached the point of no return, my hips a blur as I fucked my stepsister and together, we climaxed, my cock filling her cunt with my seed as she screamed her release.

We lay immobile, neither of us speaking as our heavy breathing subsided and my heart stopped hammering in my chest. Carefully I withdrew, lying on my back and staring up at the ceiling. I was waiting for the tears or maybe for the abuse, what I wasn't expecting was for Leah to turn over and roll across me as she straddled my hips.

It was too dark to see her face properly and she had still not said a word as I waited patiently for whatever came next, surprised when she leaned forward and kissed me.

The last woman who had kissed me was my mother, all those years ago and I had never experienced it since and especially not this type of kiss. Holding her head tightly close to mine, our mouths moved against each other, the sensation sublime as I felt myself becoming aroused once more and sure that Leah would not be able the miss the occasional jerk against her pussy.

There was still silence when she raised her bottom and grasped my erection, placing it against her opening and then lowering herself onto it, her eyes fluttering as it filled her once more. We both moaned, we both groaned as our arousals built steadily, what we did not do was communicate. In a way I suppose, we were two people having sex who for years apparently, hated each other, and yet this time, we were having sex consensually, I wasn't forcing her, and she wasn't forcing me.

And that's the way it stayed as we fucked, each pleasuring the other in some kind of mutual truce until we had both attained our climaxes. I never did get back to my own bed that night, at some point falling asleep next to my stepsister.

Breakfast and the journey to work were done in complete silence, neither of us yet ready to offer the olive branch for what we had done to each other. It was as Leah was about to enter the office section that she stopped and turned to me.

'I'm going to book tomorrow off; can you try and do the same? I think we need to talk.' And with that, she was gone.

Again, that day, I was the talk of the warehouse, plenty of people had seen the result of the swift disagreement outside the previous evening and whilst the supervisor had a word with me, there wasn't a lot that could be done because it wasn't another employee and hadn't happened within the company grounds. Of course, the comments that I had previously put up with each day had now ceased, the perpetrators, having been told in detail about yesterday's episode, kept their distance and their mouths shut, casting fearful glances in my direction each time I went near them.

On the way home I hadn't waited for Leah, considering that I had made my point on that first occasion as I grabbed us a meal from the takeaway. The stuttering conversion after tea was not easy, despite growing up in the same house, we had never really spoken to each other and so neither of us knew how to converse properly with the other.

I wanted to say 'Sorry' but realised that it would be the first sign of weakness and if things were to change, then I had to be strong and dominant. As it was, it was Leah that broke the silence.

'Last night. Why did you do that?'

Maybe I hadn't understood what she was asking as I shrugged my shoulders, immediately going on the offensive.

'It was no worse than the things you have done to me,' I replied.

'No, that was Monday night. It was horrible and degrading...... but I suppose I deserved that.'

For the first time in my life, I saw my stepsister looking close to tears as she continued. 'Last night was different, it was kind of...... nice.'

I didn't know what to say, the conversation between us was stilted, and continued like that throughout the evening. We were not friends, nor had we suddenly developed a bond between us, what I did learn and which I supposed I already knew, was that Stella liked to dominate, she was only happy when she was in control. Apparently, although Leah had far more freedom than I had ever experienced, she was still controlled by her mother, continually being told what to do.

I also learnt that Stella did not like me, and it had started the moment she moved in. She had trained Leah to do as she was told but was suddenly faced with a child whom she considered was disobedient and unruly and so she made it her mission to break me and bring me into line.

She had done a good job, for ten years I had become subservient to her wishes, allowing her to punish me for any minor infringement of her rules. I asked Leah why she had joined her mother in my treatment, especially when she seemed to derive great pleasure from it.

'I was told too, and so I did. You were a wimp, you never stood up for yourself. It was the same at work, you never fought back no matter what people said, you were weak. When you got older, I took pleasure in touching you, you were...... quite impressive, I used to get a thrill as I touched it and it got hard, and then when you.... you know, I got this buzz.' Leah went red and hung her head as she told me this, refusing to look me in the face.

Eventually, we called it a night, Leah going back to her bedroom and me retiring to mine. I had no intention of trying to sneak into her room tonight, my head full of other thoughts, more precisely where Stella may have hidden the key to that walk-in wardrobe. Giving it an hour or so for Leah to settle, I moved along the landing to my parent's room, letting myself in and shutting the door behind me before turning on the light.

God knows how long I was in that room as I went through every drawer and cupboard, moving items and replacing them in the same spot so that it didn't show that someone had gone through them. I felt under each drawer, under the mattress and on top of the wardrobes and cupboards. I opened pots and jars, jewellery boxes and make-up boxes, but no matter where I tried, I was having no luck. I began to wonder if Stella had taken it with her when I searched inside the last unit. I felt in jacket pockets, searched through handbags and pulled items off their shelves.