The worst maid ever Pt. 02

Story Info
The worst maid ever keeps doing so poorly...
3.7k words
4.8
17.9k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a filth fetish story and things will likely get gross in here. If shit, piss, mud, muck, stink, and general nastiness isn't your thing and you keep reading you will likely be very disappointed**

After a discussion with Terri while they had both stewed in some muck Elana had worked out the terms of employment. Elana had a month before she started her work, time to wrap up things. Get people moved all that. Terri would pay for the moving service and listing anything Elana wished to sell and all that fun stuff.

For a month Elana wrapped up a few things she had ongoing. She wasn't very social. Her meetup with her friend that got this job was by chance. So she wasn't ending much. The person she stayed in contact with the most was Terri. Weekly phone calls, daily texts, and random questions in chats late at night. Terri was a busy woman, but after her and Elana had talked about some slight changes (Elana wanted one clean room in the house). Terri had set it all up and told Elana it would be ready by move in day.

When the day came and Elana moved in, she noticed a small addition to one side of the house, near a garage which wasn't quite finished. Terri was there to greet her with a big hug. This was a... Very different job for sure. "So we finished the extra room. But then I realized a garage would help so I decided to put that up two weeks in." Just... Casually. Terri had plenty of money to spent it seemed. One tiny plus of all that construction was that it had left lots of mud for the two to explore. Elana licked her lips. She had spend a lot of time fantasizing over this all.

"So... Lemme drop my extra stuff off and we'll get to the good bits." Elana let out more than a little excited. Terri hummed as she got one of a couple of pieces of luggage and walked in the main door. Elana was surprised. The mess she expected was gone. A faint waft of the smells was there, but not much. There was a bit of dust around, from the construction no doubt, but other than that? Next to nothing.

Terri noticed this and paused. "Oh. I cleaned up some. The construction crews wouldn't appreciate the stink. I can... Get some more. Don't worry." She said with a bit of a tease.

There was a new door in the house. It lead to a closet way, and a bathroom. There was also a door just at the end of the hallway. "A mud room." Terri chuckled. "Sometimes you'll want to wash off the mud. So... Here's the space." That had been what she wanted added. If Elana's job was to ruin the house... Well, might as well keep one small spot clean for when she wasn't home.

Once this was done there was an awkward pause. What was Elana supposed to do here? "Well... Um..." There apparently wasn't too much muck in the house. How to muck this place up.

"Shall I show you the grounds?" Terri said as if she was practiced with this all. Indeed Terri's shoes were muddy, and she had tracked a little bit into the house, although it was mostly gone now. Leading Elana outside, via her little door through the mud room, to, well, the mud. "So. Part of your job will be gardening." She said as Terri stepped into the mud. It was a soft squish.

Elana followed after her boss stepping in. She then walked around a bit each step getting her a little muddier. "So what's my territory?" She asked. Terri had... A lot of acres, and Elana could see the main house from here. What could Elana work with?

"Well... Um..." She muttered. "Lets say... Uh..." She paused. Apparently she was stumped.

"Lets let that slide. Lets start with current ideas." Terri was a bit into psuedo-roleplay. So Elana was going to 'garden' some. She looked around mostly for extra muddy spots, finding one by a pile of dirt near the garage. Stepping into the raised pile she sank in up to her thigh, her pants almost instantly covered in mud. "I think this is a good vantage point." She said making sure to act extra cute. Stepping in the pile was very, very wet and soft, so she only sank deeper and deeper, at her 'peak' only an inch or two up from the ground, while she had mud just shy of her knees. Elana's pulse was racing. She was getting *paid* to do this. It was so weird. She fucking loved it.

Terri waded in after her. "So. What do you see from here?" She asked curious if this would go anywhere.

Elana put a hand into the rocky mud and looked at it. "The dirt is very, very soft. I'll spread it around some." She nodded before pausing and giving Terri's bosom a grope with her dirty hand. Terri smirked, but made almost no noise. Her face getting a touch red. After a few moments Elana pulled her hand away, a nice muddy handprint on Terri's chest.

Terri nodded like this was a valid conclusion. "I understand. Yes. That's good." She said faking understanding. "Anything else."

Elana took a moment and got another handful. "No... But I want to try something." She used her muddy hand to pull out Terri's waistband, and then slid it down the rear of her pants.

Terri let out first an 'Oh!' of surprise, and then an 'Ooooh' of pleasure. "That's g-great." She hummed as she felt the mud slide around her underwear, and mush against her rear. "I want to try something too." She chuckled. Getting herself a handful she pulled out Elana's bra and slid a handful of mud into it.

Now Elana let out an 'Ooooh' although much more of pleasure than surprise. "G-good idea. I approve." She said as she gulped. This was nice. The mud was sticky and rubbing against her breasts. It was cool, but that heightened the feeling against her skin. There was a bit of a gasp.

Terri then ended that round of fun. "Come on. We need to check more of the place." She hummed. Wading out Terri had mud up to her knees, and a visible damp spot in her pants, spreading around slightly. Elana was similarly muddy to her knees, but her shirt showed the wetness, as mud slid down her chest.

Elana took a moment. "Hold on, I need to use the bathroom." She said as she squatted. Terri had shown off how willing she was to make a mess. Why not do the same back. Her pants were still on as she began to piss, having made sure to fill herself up before leaving to come here, she was close to bursting. With a familiar sound of water on fabric she pissed herself, letting it flow freely. Quickly a wet spot formed on her pants, and ran down her thighs, even as she squatted. Near the end she felt pressure on her ass, but aside from one fart she was able to keep it contained. "Alright..." She said standing up feeling the wet fabric on her skin. "I'm ready to go." The smell of urine was in the air now, and Terri was visibly aroused, once again her nipples poking right through her shirt.

Leading the way around the back of the house, just hidden out of sight from a door to the parlor where Terri and Elana had eaten when they first met was a pile of food scraps. Flies buzzed around and the smell was strong. "I've prepared some compost." Terri hummed. "You'll have to turn it yourself though. That will be one of your jobs. Add to it as you see fit."

Elana noticed a wheelbarrow right outside the closest door, it was full. The hint was obvious. She moved the wheelbarrow and lined it up, spilling its contents out right onto the dirt and door step, making sure plenty spilled right there. She was supposed to make things dirtier, so she'd make sure her walk in and out would leave a mess. After that she walked to the main pile and knelt into it partly, feeling the muck squish under her. Taking a moment to think she reached her arms in and dug them into the soft squishy mush and began to turn it over. When she pulled her hands out there was a nice bit of slime on them.

Terri made a noise caught in her throat. She was loving this. "Yes. You're doing great." She said to Elana. "Just... Perfect. Fuck." She hummed.

"Hug?" Elana teased.

"Oh yes." Terri hummed as she went into a messy embrace. After a few moments they separated. "Umm... Now whats next?"

"Where did you put those buckets from last time. We had a lot of them we didn't open up."

Terri paused. "Oh... Um... Yeah..." She motioned to the compost pile. "Yeah. That." She said after a bit.

"Awww..." She huffed.

"Well... I can get more delivered. We've actually set up a composting system in the man mansion. It'll be delivered one a week. You'll have to spread it though." She hummed.

Elana smirked a bit more. "Oh, much better!" She hummed as she got up. "But... Mmm... We do have to get inside and... Redecorate there." Elana stepped to the doorway and made sure to squish into the trash before stepping in. As she walked in muck fell from her onto the floor. This was great. Elana was having a blast. Her *job* was to make a mess of a house.

Once in Terri hummed and walked behind her. "I do have some things." She said as she walked to the kitchen. On the table, and the counter top was food, fresh food. Lots of it. Terri smiled and opened a jar of Jam. She dipped in a finger and licked it, before spilling most of the rest down her shirt.

Elana spotted some chocolate syrup and put it on her hand, then licked it up. She didn't realize until the taste was on her tongue that she also had some sort of slop on her. And... She liked it. It tasted better than she thought. "I am such a freak." She let out having sucked her finger of chocolate and filth.

"Can I suck some?" Terri asked.

Elana paused, popped the lid of the chocolate and spilled it onto her hair with a dribble. When done she tossed the bottle casually. "Go ahead." She said offering a hand. With that Terri began to suck on Elana's hand, loving the taste as well. After a little time she moved to some more food. Finding a bit of chicken she ripped into it with her hands and ate a hunk, before letting the rest hit the floor. This process continued with most of the food. Sometimes something, like say peanut butter, would be spread into her before being spilled onto the ground with a thud. Terri did similarly. Together they worked over most of the food on the kitchen counter and sent it onto themselves or the floor.

When they walked to the table proper Elana had an idea though. Smeared and stained with assorted foods in various colors she looked. "Lets have a nice sit down meal." She said as she got the food and moved it to the couch. Only now seeing that, again, there were cakes. "You have a bad sweet tooth." Elana quipped.

Terri paused her mouth full of ice cream from an ice-cream cake, plenty dribbling down her face. "Hmm?" She said faking innocence.

After a bit they had both piled a smorgasbord of food onto a pile and the two sat down on opposite sides. For fun they had piled ice cream cakes on top of regular cakes. This left Elana's ass very, very cold, which made her shiver. They both made a mess of their meals, spilling food on each other, the floor, and the couch. The two worming their way into the food on the couch smearing more and more. At the end they both were right face to face with each other.

Terri paused. She was quiet for a few moments before kissing Elana. Elana happily reciprocated the kiss. After a moment Terri smiled. "Well... My heart is racing and... My cunt is soaked." She hummed. "So please... Can we fuck?"

"If you say so." Elana hummed as she paused and thought about how to go about this.

However Terri helped to make this decision. She unzipped her pants, pulled them down some and then got a handful of ice-cream cake and rubbed it into her pussy. "Come on and eat up!"

Elana lay out flat, her clothes smearing into the food. She then slide aside Terri's panties to eat the woman out. Ice cream and all other tastes in her mouth. She loved it. It was the best food she had been offered yet. Elana ate her vigorously and messily. Hungrily lapping at the other womans messy cunt while food smeared onto her own face. She had no shame in this and was rewarded with some very, very pleased noises from Terri after a bit.

"I think I'm full." Elana said after a bit before moving her face up a bit to rest on Terri's stomach.

"Well that's no good." Terri teased. For a bit they just lay there before Terri slowly sat up, every motion making a messy noise. "I do have some toys to play with." She hummed. "I wanted to make sure my maid was happy at her job."

Elana's eyes lit up. She was 100% aware of what Terri meant by toys. This would be even *more* fun that she initially thought. As they got up with wet sticky sounds they walked across the house, Elana once again getting the feeling that Terri had planned this out, each step leaving more and more muck on the tile floor behind them.

Across the way they were in what was the master suite, and to become Elana's main bedroom. On the bed was even more food. Elana blinked in surprise. But didn't disapprove. Some was even on the floor around the bed. However on the dresser was a treasure trove of sex toys. Elana's eyes opened wide at the sheer variety. She couldn't help but comment. "You do have quite the sexual fixation on food in the bedroom." She said as she eyed up assorted sex toys fiddling with one after another trying to pick a favorite.

"Is that weird?" Terri asked.

Elana knew better but she couldn't resist saying, "Yeah. Very." She chuckled. "Its also weird that I am too. And that I pissed myself."

Terri snapped her fingers. "Speaking of, I need to go too. Can you..." She paused and pointed to the floor beneath herself. Elana took a moment to realize what Terri was asking but when she did she lay right down. Terri still had her pants unzipped and began to piss, spraying onto Elana. However unlike Elana before she also grunted some and pushed out another mess. Quickly the stench of shit spread through the bedroom. However it didn't spill onto Elana. It remained in Terri's pants, a bulge spreading out from the center of her ass. "Thanks." Terri said sitting down on Elana's stomach with a squish. "You're doing great as a maid by the way. Just loving in." She slid her ass around on Elana, clearly enjoying the soft smushing of shit in he underwear.

However with the stress on her gut Elana was having her own movements. A bit of piss leaked out but then a few farts began. Terri glanced. "Having trouble?" She asked looking down at Elana's noisy crotch, then her face.

"Only now that you've stopped moving. You can keep going. Rub your ass on me. I'm fine." She said just barely able to hold it in. Terri paused and smiled as she pressed a bit harder. Elana grunted as she ripped out a wet fart. Terri periodically pressed her ass down and Elana leaked out a final spurt of pee into her panties. But then an even wetter fart leaked out. Terri got excited and pressed more rubbing around.

Elana put her fingers down to her pussy to rub down there as with the more pressing she began to shit. "Ahh!" She let out as she began to shit herself. Having gone out of her way to make sure she was full before arriving she had a big shit to make. It pushed into her underwear, cushioned against the carpet. Terri kept on pushing as Elana shit herself more and more, farts leaking out as she was pushed down upon. Finished after quite the gut-stirring Elana slapped Terri's thigh. "E-empty!" She huffed now mildly uncomfortable from the pressure.

"Oh! Oh!" Terri said as she paused and stepped back, standing up. "So... Uh how's it feel." She wanted to hear this, if not *needed* to hear it.

"Don't you have the same in you?" Elana asked as she sat up, and let out an 'oh' as the shit slid into her pussy. "Oooh! Its sliding into my cunt. And... Its warm" Her shit was a bit wetter than intended so it mushed around exceptionally well under pressure. Fingers went into her pants, forgetting the reason she came to this room. Feeling down between her legs she felt it, her cunt was soaked. But a touch further down, by her taint, there it was, that soft mushy shit. "Oh! It leaked forwards." She hummed as she began to rock in place.

Terri also put a finger down her pants, while getting a small vibrating egg to slide in, her hand fumbling with the controls in excitement.

"Oh, ohhh yeah!" Elana moaned as she moved her ass. "Its so warm and all sticky. And god it reeks!" It did, the whole room reeked of shit and piss from the two women. Elana was using just her fingers, masturbating hard and fast as she was quickly getting off on the stink and feeling. "This shit feels so good! Ahhh! Why didn't I do this sooner!" She moaned as she furiously masturbated. The shit added some lube of a sort, but it was mostly her own arousal that did it. "Mmm! Mmmph!" She let out in pleasure before finally reaching her orgasm. "Ahhh... F-fuck." She moaned as she sat there shit in her pants, stains on her outfit, and her boss across from her with a silly aroused look on her face. "Oh... S-sorry boss. I did say we should fuck. I think we can do that now."

Terri panted and licked her lips, putting on a voice that said 'I'm very slightly annoyed, but going to act much more so'. "Soooo, ya think we can fuck. Hmmm? Well then lets fuck." She slid down her pants with a bit of a thud. Her underwear was stained yellow at the front, over an old shade of pink. They were expensive, a lacy pair, probably made of silk. And here Terri was just shitting in them.

Elana did the same, her own underwear much more boring and mundane. Plain, white, well, once white. Around back brown was clearly the color, and up front yellow was very much a new shade. A little bit by her front waist was white still. That was it though. Terri slid her panties aside while Elana dropped hers with a solid splat to the floor. Getting out a double sided dildo Terri slid it into herself with a moan. "Come and take me you dirty slut." She said.

Elana hummed and happily jumped her boss's bones. Quickly sliding the dildo into herself. The act making Terri moan violently. "Mmm!" Elana let out.

It was rough, but the two lay into each other on the bed. Both energized by their shared kink they kept on going. The bed creaking under them as the assorted toys on top were mostly shoved off. Terri came a few times before Elana did, thanks to her small vibe, but soon Elana was cumming, her back arching in pleasure before she relaxed laying on top of her boss.

The two lay together, content for a bit, the toy still inside them, when a voice cooed out, "What, done already, I barely was able to get wet."

Elana freaked and nearly jumped. As it were she pulled off and out from Terri and stumbled back on the bed to the ground, a trail of her shit on the sheets and carpet. Landing with a thud Terri sighed. "Relax." She said crawling over to Elana and moving to kiss her messy hair. "Those are some friends."

Two people were standing in the entrance. One man and one woman. Both were clean. The man clearly had a bulge in his pants, and the womans nipples were standing right pert through her shirt. "Hi." The woman said. "I'm Donna. I manage this particular estate, your place included. You'll be talking to me a lot for supplies and such."

"I'm Edward." The man said. "I manage all of Terri's estates. If Donna isn't here, mostly you'll be dealing with me. Sometimes Terri."

Elana was a bit lost. "Wha?"

Terri moved down to the floor to sit on Elana's lap, the shit on her ass making a soft messy squish. "So... I can't manage this place all the time. I have other responsibilities. But to keep you from starving, and get you what you need I figured out who in my employ liked filth kinks and... Put them in the right places." She said after a bit.

Elana blinked. "So when I need food and stuff... I'll be contacting them?" Elana was a little sad. She really liked Terri.

"Don't worry dear." Donna hummed as she and Edward walked over. "Bit odd to say this, but Ed and I are both huge perverts. So we'll make sure your place can stink to high heavens in peace."

"Speaking of." Edward said as he took out his cock. "I can't stay for too long. But I do need to piss."

12