The Wrestling Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Young men explore sexuality on a wrestling trip.
2.5k words
4.52
12.9k
14
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bkr12k
bkr12k
66 Followers

I became aware of my bisexuality at 18 as a senior in highschool. Well, it's not that I wasn't aware of it before that I'd just never found guys super attractive and didn't consciously consider it. The concept occasionally appeared in my fantasies- it just didn't seem urgent to explore. That changed on a wrestling trip to Nebraska for a three state tournament in 1990. It was a typical trip, lots of teenage boys acting crazy when they thought they could get away with it and being generally obnoxious. We had to share rooms and I was paired with Tom Bozeman. He was like any other teenage boy- when he wasn't playing soccer or wrestling he was chasing girls. Not the star of the team but liked well enough by most people who knew him. We were close in age, him a couple months older than I, and could have passed for cousins, if not brothers.

On this particular trip, we were in a Holiday Inn that we discovered had free cable and our room had unscrambled adult channels. Everyone had come in and watched the free porn until about ten thirty when the coach came by and told us to hit the rack. I headed to the shower and by the time I came out, the other guys had left and Tom was watching some movie that had a lot of hot women who didn't seem to be enjoying themselves too much. For that matter, the guys didn't either but it was porn and we were teenage boys. We had to watch.

The volume was turned down pretty low, but loud enough you could still hear the occasional moans from the screen. Tom went to the shower and I just left the tv on, intrigued by the random positions the male lead kept moving his busty partner into every couple of minutes.

In no time at all, the bathroom door opened and the steam from the shower erupted into the main room. Tom, haloed by the light and steam, was standing in the doorway wearing a towel. We were used to seeing guys in the locker room getting ready for matches, weighing in naked and so forth, so it didn't occur to me to be surprised or embarrassed.

Tom walked to his bed , threw on some underwear and got under the covers. We sat there watching for a while, making comments about how the women could really suck and how we'd fuck this one or that one when Tom uttered something that completely floored me.

"You wanna jerk off together?"

I sat quietly for a moment. I looked at him, then I looked at the tv and laughed. "You're joking right?"

He laughed a little too but didn't respond.

"You want to jerk off? I don't do that," I said.

"Bullshit. Everybody jerks off. You don't have to but I'm going to."

I couldn't believe it. I looked over at him again. He had lifted his ass off the mattress and was taking off his skivvies. He was still covered but started stroking his cock clearly under the sheet. Right there in front of me! I already had a hard on, but seeing him there so blatantly stroking really made me want to jerk off. I pulled off my underwear too, and casually stroked my cock. We sat there stroking for a few minutes, neither of us particularly putting any effort into it and then I got a cramp in my calf.

"Son of a bitch," I cried out and went into a fit of spasms on the bed trying to rid myself of the pain.

"What the hell?" Tom jumped up.

"Leg cramp, leg cramp," I whimpered and I looked over at him. His sheets had come off, and he was looking at me.

"You should eat some bananas," he said.

I massaged my leg some more and realized we were both completely uncovered. Then I laughed and said "it's going away now" and leaned back to watch tv some more without adjusting the sheets again. Tom did likewise and within a minute we were glued to a long legged Asian woman deep throating some fat hairy dude.

"Dude, I don't get it," I said, "how come that hot chick is totally sucking his balls and shit... he's fat and hairy."

I glanced at Tom and he was stroking his cock again, this time with no sheets. I watched him for a minute and started stroking my own cock again. He looked at me and I glanced back at the tv. We stayed that way for a couple more minutes, me sneaking glances at him, and I assumed him doing the same. When the camera angle changed to an ass shot of the fat hairy dude, I just turned and watched Tom. He stroked his cock faster and the blue-green glow of the tv made it look like he was in slow motion. I watched his fist move up and down his thick dick and saw the head was shiny with liquid.

"Did you come?"

"No, but I'm going to soon, you gonna watch?"

"Uh, no" I said, but I kept watching.

Tom's fist moved even faster and my eyes kept pace with it. I moved forward a little, shifting to the edge of my bed so that I was sitting up facing his bed.

"Dude, you're watching," he said. "You like it don't you?"

"Dude, I've never looked at anyone's dick but mine. And you're totally stroking it right in front of me," I responded.

"You're stroking yours in front of me too," he said breathlessly. "you want to try it?"

"Try what?" I asked.

"Try seeing what mine feels like."

"Uh, no," I said as my body betrayed me and moved closer.

"You sure, 'cause it looks like you do." Tom sat up and turned to face me.

I reached out tentatively with my left hand, and continued to stroke my own cock slowly with my right. He moved his hand away a little and I touched him. His skin was warm and soft. It felt completely different from mine but at the same time, somehow, similar. For some reason his felt softer and much hotter than I'd expected. Like a peach or plum that had a little fire burning inside, flexible and soft, but still firm. I wrapped my hand around it and moved it up and down a little.

His cock wasn't as long as mine, but was much thicker and the head swelled like an oversized football helmet on a little kid's head. I leaned closer and then he shifted. He was on his feet coming toward me, then he turned and sat down next to me on my bed. I'm not sure how but my hand never left his cock. I stroked him softly and he moaned a little.

Then I felt his warm hand tentatively touching me. I moved my hand away from my cock. He grazed the fuzzy hair on my balls with the back of his knuckles as he encircled my dick and matched me stroke for stroke. We sat that way for a minute or two until we were both uncomfortable and I suggested we lean back and stroke each other while we watched the temporarily forgotten porn.

"Yeah, dude, that's a good idea." He let go of me and climbed around behind me and across the bed as I rotated so we both faced the tv.

The scene now had the Asian girl getting double penetrated and Tom seemed to like it but I found stroking him to be far more interesting. I shifted a little to give my left arm a slightly less awkward angle, and to better be able to watch the process as we stroked each other. I was really getting into stroking him when he reached his other hand down and started playing with his balls. Pre come oozed from his cock and made my hand wet so I shifted again and gave up all pretense of watching the porn. I turned so I was facing him, lying on my side as he half sat half lay against the headboard.

"Dude, I can finish," he said as his hand came free of my cock. I kept stroking.

"Just watch the TV," I responded. "You don't have to do me if you don't want to." I shifted again so I had two free hands and massaged his balls like he had.

"Uh, ok," he said then he moaned again as I increased my tempo and squeezed his balls slightly.

I watched my hand pumping his cock, and loved it. My cock was harder than I'd ever felt it. I leaned a little closer to get a better look in the dim light as I fisted his cock furiously. That's when I felt his hand on my shoulder. I glanced up and he was watching me intently.

I slowed a little and rolled his balls around in my hand as I surrendered to the pressure of his hands guiding me. He was slowly pushing my shoulders down so I was face to face with his cock as I stroked him.

I could feel the wisps of hair from his stomach tickling my ear and smell the mix of hotel soap and sweat on his skin. His heart pounded in my ear through his stomach and time seemed to stop. I noticed the heat of his body against my face, the fullness of his cock in my hand, the strength of his hand on my shoulder and then I leaned closer and stuck my tongue out. I gently touched the tip of his cock with it and tasted the liquid that had totally covered his cock and my hand by that point. Sweet and slightly tangy. Wonderful.

I licked him again and felt his other hand on the back of my head. I moved in and put the head of his cock in my mouth and felt him jerk. His body stiffened, he clawed at my shoulder and pushed on the back of my head. His come flooded my mouth and speared the back of my throat. I gagged at first and pulled back then caught a blast right on my upper lip and nose, then I leaned forward and engulfed his cock, clamping my lips tightly around the ridge. I fought the urge to gag again as I felt another eruption gush down my throat.

Tom spasmed a couple more times and I held him in my mouth until he finished, then I released his cock and grabbed his towel off the floor to wipe my face.

"Dude, holy shit. I didn't know you were a fag," he said to me.

"You started it dude," I said.

"Hey, it's cool with me if you suck dick like that, dude. I just didn't know."

"I didn't either," I said "but I still think girls are hot, so what does that make me?"

"My new best friend, dude," he laughed a little "you can suck my dick any time. Michelle never sucks my dick... she wants to wait until marriage."

"I don't know about that" I said.

"What? You want me to finish you too" he asked.

I had slid back up next to him on the bed and my dick was still rock hard.

"If you want to," I responded.

"What does it taste like?"

"I don't know. It's a little bitter. It burns a little, but it doesn't taste bad, I guess."

"Dude, that's weird. I don't know if I can do that."

"Then don't. Just promise you won't tell anyone," I said.

We agreed and sat there quietly for a bit with my dick still pointing at the ceiling. The porn was now two girls and a guy with one girl sucking the dude's dick while he ate out the other chick. That part I actually liked and found myself stroking again. Tom was sitting there and his dick was still hard, so he started stroking again. Then he reached over and stroked me with his right hand while he stroked himself with his left.

I took turns glancing from the tv to him and back again. After a minute or two I felt like I was going to explode. I told Tom I was getting close. He squeezed a little harder then stopped stroking his cock and shifted his body so he was right next to me, his cock resting on my leg barely an inch from mine and continued stroking me. Feeling his hot cock on my leg and seeing it so close to mine while he stroked me was the last straw. My hips bucked and I shot come all over my stomach and chest. I bucked so violently that our dicks touched and when he slowed his pace on my cock there was come on both of us.

Tom looked over at me and smiled then brought his hand up to my mouth. For the second time that night I tasted come as I licked his hand. Then he leaned over and tenderly licked a little from my chest. He made a face but licked his lips a little and then leaned back. There was a blob of my come hanging from his dick and some still on my stomach so I grabbed the towel again and wiped myself off then scooted over and sucked the tip of his dick to clean it off.

"You want to suck me again?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I moved around so I could get better access and started sucking him again.

I tried to get more in my mouth but he was so thick I could only get a few inches. My jaw was starting to ache. Then he shifted again and we were suddenly in a sixty nine. He was gingerly licking my cock as I tried to devour his. We sucked each other for a few minutes and when I felt close to climax I pulled away and said so, then I reached around to hold his ass and pulled his hips into my face. He started coming again. The first jet hit my mouth and I came. He had slowed down a little and was obviously trying not to get a mouthful of come because he pulled away and stroked me as I swallowed as much of his come as I could. When we both stopped I looked up at him and he had come all over his neck and chin.

"Oh, God, dude. That's amazing. I wish girls knew how to suck dick like that," he said.

"Me too," I responded then we both laughed. "Did you pull away in time?"

"I got the first bit in the mouth," he responded "it was faster than I expected but the rest I moved my head away."

"I see that," I said "what did you think? Would you swallow next time?"

"Yeah, I think so. It's not bad and it's a lot easier to clean up than having come all over your face."

We cleaned up then and he got back in his bed and I got in mine.

"Dude, we totally have to keep this a secret," he said to me. "I don't want anyone thinking we're fags or something."

"Me either dude. Besides I think Anne-Marie likes me and she's crazy hot."

"Yeah, you should totally try to hook up with her tomorrow night and bang her."


bkr12k
bkr12k
66 Followers