The Writer's Muse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Luckily there was a wallet in the jacket with some cash in it so I went to the 24-hour superstore and bought the T shirt and padded jacket I was wearing when ... we first met ... "

She smiles reflectively at this memory and throws her leg over me and scrambles up my body to give me a loving kiss before looking seriously into my eyes.

"Mr. Reynolds, if I ever bitch at you in the years to come just remind me of how you saved my life ... anyway ... I was getting some strange looks dressed as I was, so I had to get rid of the jacket ... I also knew that I had to change my appearance as my long red hair was going to be a big giveaway so I bought a hair trimmer and cut my hair in a public park ... well shaved it all off more like ... but, hey-ho, it did the job and when I saw myself in the mirror, I would not have recognised me. It was about 4.00 in the morning by this time and I saw a sign for the station and made my way there but the first trains were not until after 6.00 ... I did not want to go back into London as I thought they would be looking for me there ... they had my bag and phone so would have my address ... I reckoned I had to travel in the opposite direction ... towards East Anglia but only had limited cash so settled for Felixstowe ... arsehole of the world! I didn't have enough money for a B&B or anything so wandered around the town for the day as I tried to think of a plan. I could go to the police ... but I was worried that I'd killed the guy and that I'd get the blame so I just sat and looked at the sea for inspiration ... but I got nothing ... nada ... zip. When it got dark I tried rough sleeping but soon realised that my clothes were not up to it and then ..."

She sits up on me and smiles.

"... then this annoying bastard sits down in my shelter ... and my life suddenly got a whole lot better and ... has never been the same since ... or ever will be in the future ... I love you George Reynolds ... now, can we can fuck like bunnies ... I need to remind myself that I'm still alive."

Chapter 17

The big brain considers the offer and knows that there are lots of things that need to be done but the little one, for once, reacts in the appropriate manner and says 'Na, she's right ... she needs to feel the physical contact of a good hard fucking!'.

It's not often that the little brain is so altruistic!

I grin sheepishly at her.

"Is that your considered opinion?"

She nods her head as she rolls us both over leaving me on top between her spread thighs. Our two shafts rub together and I look down at my new favourite sight and reach to grasp both together. We are both semi-hard but the feel of my hand on her cock is enough to cause a moan to escape Chloe's lips.

"Yes, that's ... unghh ... fantastic ... but get your cock nice and hard and fuck my tight little bum."

"You do have a way with words!"

"Just shut up and fuck me ... don't make love to me ... just fuck me raw until you come."

Chloe passes me the lube but I pause and she looks up at me in frustration ... I can see tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes.

"Please ... George ... just fuck me ... fuck me until I can't remember any of this."

I realise that the little brain has not read this correctly ... she is not in a good place ... the memories of her ordeal are too raw and she is seeking solace in the wrong place. I roll off her to the side and move to kiss the tears before gently kissing her trembling mouth. She grabs on to my arms in despair as she tries to pull me back.

I look into her troubled eyes.

"Chloe, darling ... I am not going to fuck you ... maybe at some time in the future we can fuck like bunnies ... but just at the moment I think the best thing I can do for you is to show you just how much I love you by going slow. I like to think that the bad things happened for a reason so you can see the counterpoint of how good life is when it's good ... and I aim to show you just how good it is. Now, lie back and prepare to have your world rocked."

Brave words ... I hope I can live up to them.

It becomes moot for a while as Chloe bursts into tears and grabs hold of me like she is drowning. I hug her back while the emotional storm passes through. Eventually her shaking body stills but she is still snuffling into my shoulder and I can feel her trying to wipe away some of the mess with the sheet. She mumbles something which I don't catch.

"What did you say, sweetie?"

She lifts her head and whispers.

"Make love to me please ... I need to feel you inside me ... no foreplay just ..."

I nod my agreement and lift myself pulling on her shoulder to roll her onto her back. She sighs contentedly and lifts her legs, wrapping her arms around them to hold them back and opening herself to my gaze. My cock starts to harden again at the sight and I reach for the lube and grease myself and her sexy bum as we gaze lovingly at each other.

I shuffle forward on my knees and she lifts herself so I can pouch the head of my cock against her puckered anus ... I push forward and the pressure spreads her rosebud and the crown of my cock slides in. Chloe closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip as she gives a low whimper. I groan at the wonderful sensation of her warm, tight arse gripping the head of my cock ... a feeling that I'm sure will never get old.

Chloe gives a small, satisfied smile and I lean down to kiss each of her eyelids in turn, tasting the remnants of her salty tears. She opens her eyes and the full-on Chloe smile returns and she releases her legs to pull my head down for a slow, love filled kiss as my shaft sinks further into her warm depths.

"Take it slow, baby"

It is a request not a command. I nod and it is my turn to smile as I ease the last few inches into her tight rectum. I pause to savour the exquisite sensation of being encompassed in her warm bowels and I feel her own hard cock between our stomachs. She clenches her muscles as I start to pull back out and I struggle to move at all until she releases me and my momentum causes me to pull all the way out. She mewls her disappointment and I give her a 'that was your fault, don't do it again' look and she giggles and mouths 'my bad' at me.

I push back in and Chloe makes a little satisfied 'uh' sound in the back of her throat encouraging me to start a very slow, careful rhythm sliding in and out of her. She holds her knees again, opening herself to me fully but I can see the strain in her arms and know that she won't be able to do that for very long at the pace I am maintaining.

"Shall we do it spooning? It will be easier for you and I can touch you and we can still kiss?"

She nods her agreement and I pull back out and position myself behind her and add more lube before slipping my shaft back into her arse. I can't go as deep like this but it allows me the chance to play with her boobs and also to stroke her own erection which has started to leak pre-cum. We start to move in the slow rhythm and Chloe can thrust back slightly against my forward movement which actually causes us to speed up and she looks over her shoulder at me and shakes her head.

"Slower, babe, I want to make this last."

We resume at the slower pace and Chloe meets each inward thrust with the staccato 'uh' sound that I have come to love. I force myself to stay still to stave of the inevitable but this leaves her fucking herself on me and she looks back at me and pouts again. I start to move again causing the urge to come deep inside her to build as her muscles relax and I slide in and out with greater ease.

Gradually, our bodies establish their own communication without any verbal input from us and they move in synchronicity to compliment one another; each change to speed and rhythm gradually moving us to towards the pinnacle of pleasure. We both seem to know the right moment when to kiss or touch each other and I feel my movements accelerate in response to the pace of Chloe's breathless litany ... 'uh uh uh uh ...'. I listen to the wet sound of my cock thrusting deep into her arse and know that I am close to coming inside her.

Like me she realises that we are both in the headlong dash to orgasm and reaches back behind my head to pull me into a deep passionate kiss. Her eyes are hooded with lust as she whispers into my mouth.

"Do me doggy, do me hard ... I need that fucking."

I am long since past the point of wanting this to be slow and gentle myself and her original desire was to fuck like bunnies, so her wish is now my command. I manoeuvre us onto our knees and pull her back so I can get at least one foot on the floor to really pound into her. She moans sexily as she realises what I'm doing.

"Yesss ... stud ... fuck the shit out of my slutty arse ... bang me into the wall ..."

Her script hasn't got any better but this time it drives me on to give her exactly what she needs and her body shakes like a marionette as my thighs crash into her arse from my pounding strokes. The sound and feel of my slippery cock sliding deep into her arse has never been so raunchy and it drives me on to try even harder. My vision becomes blurred as the sweat pours off me and Chloe braces both hands against the bed, gripping and relaxing against the sheets. She forces her arse back to intensify the penetration and accentuate the sound of flesh slapping as my loins meet her taut buttocks. Her cries intensify and she wails as I pound into her but eventually her arms give out and she slumps, face first, onto the bed but still vocalising her porno script.

"Fuck my shitter! ... bugger my tight arse! ... Fuckkk ... you're going to make come with your cock in my arse ... fill my slutty arsehole ..."

I can feel my own orgasm start to build from far away but like all the times before with Chloe, it is not like any from my past and I realise that I'm addicted to anal sex with my sexy Trans lover.

The fact that she is close to coming and that my sodomising cock in her arse is enough to make this happen propels me over the edge myself. With a final lunge into the depths of her bowels I freeze as my jism pulses with hydraulic force into her colon and her own movements become spastic as she ruts against my invading shaft. I find that I'm utterly exhausted and do not have the strength to vocalise more than a groaning whisper.

"Fuckkkk ... Chloe ...fuckkk!"

Chloe's body has frozen too but I can feel her body shudder as she comes onto the bed cover and I realise she has come without either of us touching her cock. She makes no sound as we collapse sidewards onto the bed with my shaft still buried deep into her arse.

Chapter 18

It takes a long time for my breathing to return to normal and Chloe seems similarly out of it but we both giggle childishly as her arse expels my juices and softening cock with a wet fart. This rouses her enough to roll over and crawl into the space in my arms that will be forever reserved for her. I pull the covers up and we doze for a few minutes, luxuriating in the post-orgasmic euphoria that only good sex can generate.

Eventually I stir, but Chloe remains comatose and I leave her to doze and get up to contact the paper as, based on Chloe's story, there are some immediate questions to ask that might shed some light. I ring Simon, the editor and suggest that there might be a story in the offing. I don't want to give too much away and he's not impressed with my evasiveness.

"Look George, let's get this straight ... you have a story about alleged physical violence by the manager of a dead celebrity against the child of said celebrity. You can't name anyone at this juncture because you are protecting his child from possible retribution by the said manager, who you also can't name. Not a lot to go on ... wouldn't you say?"

"Yeah, sorry, but it isn't alleged violence... I've seem the results ... so, if you could check out part of their story it would go some way to indicating whether she is really in danger."

Simon laughs.

"That wasn't very clever, George, you're slipping. So it's the daughter of the dead celebrity we're worried about. You picking up waifs and strays again?"

Fuck! I'll put it down to post-orgasmic-brain-fade.

"Umm .. err ... yes ... a daughter. Look all I need to know right now is whether there were any ambulance call-outs for severe facial and neck injuries caused by a 'bottling' in Essex or North East London 4 nights ago. Or, failing that, have there been any bodies turn up with death attributed to such an event. I know you guys have all been getting a hard-on for the Evans' heir story but it looks like there are other celebrity stories out there."

He laughs again.

"George, mate, have you not been watching the news ... Jake Evans turned up dead and Plod have arrested the uncle on suspicion of murder. The 'waif and stray' been distracting you too much?"

I ponder that information and conclude that my original assessment of uncle Ray was spot on. However, I've not watched the news for at least 24 hours because I've been too busy making love to my sexy girlfriend. A much better way to spend my time but Simon doesn't need to know that!

"Ohh ... no ... I hadn't seen that ... I've been too busy ... writing."

Simon knows that I have a good nose for a story and promises to get whatever info he can, promising to give me a by-line if they make a story out of it themselves. We close the conversation with Simon asking how the book was going and whether he could expect me back soon. I waffle about it being nearly finished but I'm not sure he bought it.

I take Chloe a cup of tea and sit beside her on the bed as she snuggles under the covers with her head in my lap. I stroke her stubbly scalp and I can feel that her hair is longer in just the few days since I met her.

She senses that I have questions.

"What else do you need to know?"

I smile at her prescience and scuff what little hair she has.

"Well for a start, what's the situation with your Dad's estate? Do you know what was in the will?"

"Yes, everything was ... is ... coming to me ... houses, assets, bank accounts ... he did not write me out of it as I thought he might ... but as I'm his only child he would not have had anybody else to leave it to."

"What about royalties? If I remember correctly he was a songwriter as well as a performing artist so there will be ongoing income every time his songs get covered as well as any Blue Steel downloads or if their music get played on the radio. That should all be going into the estate."

She looks up at me and shrugs.

"I don't know. It has never been mentioned ... why do you ask?"

"It's what you said about Mason's comment about the 'gravy train' ... he obviously is getting something that will disappear if you get your hands on the copyright income stream. He may not be doing it legally at the moment or maybe there is an agreement that voids when you inherit. Given how many hits and how many tours Blue Steel had over the course of 40 years, the income stream must still be pretty spectacular ... perhaps not in the same category as The Rolling Stones but heck it must be hundreds of millions."

Chloe is quiet and she sounds bitter when she responds

"I was told he was worth about £50m when he died but I haven't really wanted to acknowledge that it would come to me ... I'd rather he had recognised me in life ... selfish prick!"

I'm surprised by how low that number is. I reach over and get the tablet from the bedside cabinet and Google the richest musicians. Mick Jagger was worth.£280m in 2019 according to Forbes and I look at some of Tommy Ecclestone's contemporaries ... Ozzy Osbourne was valued at £170 and Robert Plant at £130.

Unless Tommy had a serious drink, drug or gambling problem that the public were unaware of then somebody had not been managing his wealth very well. Or helping themselves to some of it.

Ron Mason perhaps?

We go out for dinner but the mood is sombre with Chloe thinking about the rejection by her father and me wondering how to check my hypothesis. Chloe says she needs some time alone when we get back to the flat and goes into the bedroom and shuts the door without saying goodnight. I feel slightly hurt that she has withdrawn from me even though I know it is not something I have done. All I can do is be there for her when she feels the time is right to start talking again.

I settle down to do some work but after a couple of hours I realise that my heart is not in it as I miss my writing manager ... No, I miss the company of someone who, in a very short space of time, has become the sole focus of my life ... friend, lover, soul-mate. I decide to go to bed and try to be quiet as I slide in beside her but she is not asleep. She moves into my arms and hugs me tight.

"Why did you take so long? I needed a cuddle."

I am slightly taken aback.

"You said you wanted time alone to think."

"Yes, but not this much time."

I smile to myself. She may be Trans but she is as confusing to a man as any cis woman!

We cuddle and somewhere in that process hands move across skin and encounter rapidly hardening cocks. One reversal of body position and hands are replaced by mouths that lick and suck rigid shafts leaking precum. I'm still a novice at trying to please her orally but follow what she does to me and I can hear from the moans and whimpers that I'm getting it at least partially right. Like me, Chloe finds it difficult to pleasure and be pleasured at the same time and I feel a sense of triumph when her actions on my cock become sporadic and desultory while her hips start to thrust her shaft deeper into my mouth. I take her as deep as I can into my throat and hear her whispered entreaties as she nears her climax.

"Oooh yess ... George ... godd ... I'm going to come ... yesss ... suckkk me ..."

I pull on her lovely bum to take her as deep as I can as my tongue tries to cover every inch of her cock and she starts to buck against my face. I feel the first pulse jet deep into my throat before I pull back to collect the next spurts in my mouth, savouring the gooey mess before I swallow. It's still an acquired taste but the mere thought that I have made my lover happy makes everything else inconsequential. She lies inert and I move away and turn round so that I can hold her but she starts crying the moment she settles into my arms. I don't say anything as the emotional storm from the day washes through her and eventually I feel her body relax as she falls asleep.

I follow soon after.

Chapter 19

I am awoken by a strange sound.

Someone knocking on the door.

WTF?

Under normal circumstances I would not give it another thought but several things make me worried. Firstly, it is 6.30 in the morning and there are no other occupants in the other 3 flats so no-one to ask to borrow sugar or a pint of milk. In addition, I was careful to make sure that no-one knew where I was going for my research and book-writing as there is a possibility that the guys who run the County Line here might object. Thirdly, the front door to the building is locked and yet someone has got in ... OK, it could be the landlord or letting agent perhaps but office hours are still an hour or so away.

I put on my dressing gown and go to the door and quietly check that the safety chain is on. It's an illusion of security as the weakest part is the wood of the door frame which, ironically, has been made thinner to accommodate the fixing for the chain. I resist the temptation to look through the spyhole ... too many movies where the assassin shoots through a darkened spyhole ... and stand with my back to the wall beside the hinge side of the door, next to the kitchen area.