The Wrong Answer Ch. 02

Story Info
Starting the punishment or training.
1.9k words
4.25
5.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept wonderfully, slut. How did you sleep? I see you made a big mess sometime during the night. You'll have to clean it up before you get to eat your breakfast," she said. I have no idea what time it is or how the hell she expects me to clean it up.

As if she was reading my mind or hearing my thoughts, that is when she said, "I'm going to unhook this leash. I have a stun gun, and I will use it on you if you try anything. If you don't believe me, try it. I've been wanting to try it out anyway." I felt the leash loosen, I felt like I was almost free. That is when she grabbed a handful of my hair and forced me down.

"You will learn to go to the backdoor to use the restroom. If you are being punished and unable to go to the door, you will learn to hold it until you get permission. Do I make myself clear?" She asked me this as she is rubbing my face in my piss. How disgusting, and I'm trying to make her stop. She smacked my ass and told me to behave.

"You are going to be a fun one to train. Come with me," she said. Like I had a choice in the matter, she had a handful of my hair still. She was dragging me, and I was doing everything I could to keep up. I know the layout of my townhouse, and we are in my living room.

She finally lets go of my hair. "Now you, slut, without my help you keep going straight. I suggest you do it fast and don't keep me waiting. Now move it," she says and smacks my ass again.

I wonder if she knows how hard this is. Hands cuffed behind back, ankles are also cuffed, tits are out with weights and bells on them along with my clit. On top of all that, I cannot see at all, and my face has piss all over it where she whipped my face in it. I hear her laughing at me, and then I feel her push my head down some. "We don't want you to hurt that pretty face of yours. Keep your head down like this for a few more hops. I guess that is what you are doing."

That is strange I don't have anything so... and that is when I heard a clicking noise. I try to raise up, but I hit my head. The fucking bitch has me in a cage like I'm a dog or wild creature or something. I got to find a way to get out of here, to get help. "Now, slut, I'm going to undo this ball gag that is in your mouth. If you scream or even speak, you will wish you hadn't. Do you understand? If you do shake your bells. I did understand, but I didn't want to make those bells ring.

I shook my tits and made the bells ring. "Good girl, slut. Now there are two bowls right between where your hands would be if you were able to use them. One is your breakfast; the other is water. You got five minutes to eat before the bowl is taken away. Liquids you need and will never be taken away from you. You got less than four minutes to eat," she said. Hell, I couldn't even stretch my mouth out and get it going again. Nor could I see what was in that bowl. I ain't going to eat dog food. I just straight up refuse to eat.

"That is fine, slut. You are only hurting yourself by not eating. I'll just throw the food out, clean your bowl. You'll wish that you did eat; you will only get fed twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening," I heard her in the kitchen. I'm not really sure what she is doing. My kitchen isn't a mess; matter of fact, I would eat off my kitchen floor. That is how clean my floors are. I heard the clicking noise again, and the cage door opens. "Back out slowly, slut, so you don't hurt yourself," she said. I did back myself out until she told me to stop.

"You've lived here for quite some time now. You should know the layout of your home pretty well, right, slut?" She asked. I went to speak, but I changed my mind and jingle my bells. I heard her giggle. "Very good, slut. Now listen to me and listen closely. If you do anything stupid, you will pay for it, and you will not like it, not one bit. You will go to your bathroom; the keys are in there to unlock your locks. Find them, remove everything, take a shower, shampoo, and conditioner, shave. Once you are done, there is a new outfit for you to put on. You will put back on all your cuffs and collar, leash, locks, blindfold, your weights, bells, clamps, and then you will wait for me to come and get you. You have thirty minutes, and if you try anything, I will punish you. Now go," she demands.

I scooted; I guarantee you that I looked like an inchworm going down my hallway to my bathroom. I don't know how long I had left, nor do I care. My main concern was escaping this mad woman. I do have a window I can open and climb out and go for help. I would holler in the vents, but I don't have any neighbors. It took me a while to find the keys. They were taped to the inside of the sink.

It was very hard to figure out which key went to which lock. I threw off the blindfold and went straight to the bathroom window and tried to lift it up. Never had a problem before, I finally got it up, and an alarm went off. "Fuck," I said. I forgot all about the alarm. I felt my head go back; she had a handful of my hair. She was dragging me down the hallway. I'm trying to fight her every step of the way. "You were warned, and what did you do!" She said; her voice was calm. She let my hair go and pushed me down. "I... I'm," I started to speak.

"Shut the fuck up! You are in enough trouble; I didn't ask you to speak," she said and cut me off. "Turn around and look at me and stay on your knees, and your hand behind your head with your fingers locked. Keep your eyes cast upon the floor. If I catch you even trying to look at me, you will hit your life. Do I make myself clear?" She asked; her tone was changing. I slowly turned around and did as she said. I saw her black leather boots; they were cute. She paced back and forth as she started to speak. "Slut, this is your punishment position; this will be position A. At any time you hear me say position A, you get into position A. I don't care where we are at or what we are doing. You will immediately do it. Now you will pick your punishment, you will get five punishments; you will draw out from the bucket in the corner. You will crawl over there, draw out five punishments. Do not turn around, looking at the wall; you will unroll the paper one at a time. You will read each one out loud and if you lie about what you get. There's a next-size bucket that I get to pick from, and it will go up to ten," she said, now standing beside me, tapping her foot.

I started crying when she was talking to me. I don't even know who this woman is and why she chose my number to call. I'm very scared of her. "Go," She said, and I slowly crawled over to the corner with the bucket. "When I say go or whatever and you take your time. I expected you to move your ass. I don't know why you are making it hard. Now start out your punishment; I can't wait to hear what you choose. I'm totally excited," she said with excitement in her voice. With a shaky hand, I reached into the bucket. I couldn't help myself, I stirred them around, like that is going to help me any. I finally grabbed one and was going to draw another one out to have all five of them out, that is when she stops me. "Slut, remember one at a time, take the little tie off of it, unroll it, and read your first punishment out loud. Remember no lying," she said.

I could feel her standing behind me waiting. I started crying harder; that is when she told me to stop crying and let's get started on reading my punishment. I took off the tie and unrolled the paper. "Punishment..." I was saying before she cuts me off. "No, you will always start off with mistress or ma'am at the beginning of each sentence or replying back. Now start all over. "Mistress, my first punishment is with a black permanent marker, write on my forehead in big lettering, 'Slut,' on my tits write 'get milk here' or flick, pull, bit or clamp my nipples, and on my lower back draw an arrow pointing down towards my asshole pleaee write 'insert my toy here.' I read off my first punishment; I'm scared. 'Slut, do you have me a black permanent marker to do as your first punishment request?' She asked harshly? 'Ma'am, I do not have one on me.' I answered back. 'Well, slut, you have one minute to find one. Time is ticking,' Mistress said. As soon as those words left her lips, she started counting. Now I feel like I'm under pressure, and I don't do good under pressure at all. The time I did find that black permanent marker, I was down to like five seconds or less. I scrambled to that stupid corner and faced the wall. 'Stay on your knees and turn around. Keep your eyes and face forward, and lock your fingers behind your head. I shouldn't have to keep reminding you of this,' Mistress groaned. 'I have an idea, look up at me.' She said. I've been wanting to know who she was anyways. I slowly raised my head up, and that damn bitch is wearing a masquerade. She had beautiful tight curly blonde hair; it's like I've seen those curls before. She started speaking again and cut off my thoughts. 'Slut, you will degrade yourself; you will write slut across your forehead, you will write on your tits fresh milk, lick suck, flick, enjoy these milk bags and I will take care of your backside. What are you waiting for? Get moving Slut.' I know slut didn't turn out all that great, I do have very nice big tits, and I had to degrade them. When I was done, Mistress told me to stand up, turn around, and bend over. I felt her draw an arrow pointing to my ass, I felt her write on both of my ass cheeks. 'Looks like we are all done with punishment 1. Get in position A, What you waiting on Slut? Draw your next punishment.'