The Wrong Door

Story Info
Mistaken identity when drunk. Daughter or wife’s room?
2.3k words
4.47
45.4k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long and stressful week at work Simon had decided to go to the pub with a couple of his friends. This wasn't a strange occurrence and he and his wife, Sarah, took it in turns to go out whilst the other stayed at home to ensure their 18 year old daughter, Sophie, didn't get upto any mischief.

Simon didn't generally get too drunk but on this occasion he was already staggering a bit as He fumbled the key in the lock before dropping them on the floor.

"For fuck sake." He muttered as he stumbled a bit whilst steadying himself against the door to stop himself from falling. Finally he managed to make his way in and relatively quietly shut the door behind him.

He slowly made it up the stairs and headed to his bedroom which was the second door on the right but in his drunken stake he miscounted and ended up entering the third, which was his daughter Sophie's room.

He gently opened the door. Knowing that if he woke up Sarah with a loud bang she would likely kill him. As he entered he saw the shape of who he thought was his wife laying in the middle of a double bed. Simon walked slowly to his side of the bed, bumping into a table which he was sure had never been there before.

"Why does she always have to rearrange everything when I'm out." He mumbled quietly to himself.

He felt for his pyjamas under the pillow and after completely lifting it up he realised they weren't there. He didn't want to open the drawers to find new ones in case he made too much noise. Simon noticed the bedding was bright pink and realised that Sarah had accidentally put Sophie's bedding on their bed and chuckled to himself.

Stripping naked he left his pile of clothes next to the bed and climbed under the sheets and gently moved up next to his wife and put his arm around the girl laying in the bed.

Sophie and Sarah had a girl's night this evening. They had gone through nearly one and a half bottles of wine and Sophie had nearly a whole bottle herself. When she had gone to bed she was a little out of things. They had watched a film that had been quite sensual and as she drifted off to sleep she had been gently grinding her crotch against the bed until she finally drifted off. Hoping beyond hope that she'd have some rather naughty dreams.

As Simon's arm wrapped around her he felt her stir a little. From behind it was virtually impossible to tell the difference between the two women with both having long brown hair and similar figures. In the darkness and the blurring of his vision from the alcohol he had no doubt it was his wife not his daughter he was laying next to.

His hand slid down her side and reached around her waist as she stirred and he pulled his crotch against her bum and as the girl dreamed about her boyfriend she gently pushed her hips back against him. His cock slid along the grove of her ass and instantly started to grow.

"Mmmmm yeah you want that baby do you?" Simon said, thinking that his wife Sarah had woken up. He reached around and slid his hand between her thighs and gently pulled them apart as his other arm slid under her neck and slipped down the silk nightdress that she was wearing.

As his hand slid over her breast he could hear her taking an intake of breath. He gently started to massage her, slowly sliding his fingers in circular motions before tweaking her nipples. Her breasts felt much perkier than normal and her nipples seemed smaller than he remembered but he was sure it was just the drink saying this.

Simon started grinding his cock against her ass as his hand slid into her panties and started to stroke her. Sophie had already been soaked from how she fell asleep and he hadn't come home long after she had drifted off so she was still dripping as his fingers glided into her.

At this point Sophie woke up. However, in her alcohol infused state she was convinced she was having a dream. It seemed so vivid and she smiled hugely as she'd had this type of dream before. It was one that was so nearly real that she could actually change what happened but right now she didn't want to change anything.

Sophie reached up and took his hand that was on her breast and made him squeeze her harder and the other hand pushed his other further into her pussy. She gasped as two fingers slid into her.

"Yyyeeeessss!" She moaned slowly as her father's fingers pushed deep inside of her.

"Hehe." Simon chuckled. "You like that baby?" He whispered in her ear as he started to bite her ear lobe and then started travelling down her neck. His fingers gliding in and out of her and his hand massaging harder and harder as he bit her all along her neck and kissed her collar bone.

It was virtually pitch black in the room and neither of their eyes were adjusting to the light. Simon was convinced it was his wife he was touching and for Sophie it was the lead actor of the movie from earlier.

Sophie reached down and pulled off her panties before rolling over and mounted her dad. Sliding a leg either side of his waist as she leaned forward and started kissing him. Her hands pressed against his chest. Not noticing that his body wasn't as chiselled as the guy from the movie but not caring one bit as she felt so good right now. As she gently rubbed her crotch against his cock the girth of it slid between the lips of her pussy and she let out a loud moan.

She continued to lean forward and and started to kiss him harder. His lips felt softer than her boyfriends and how he used his tongue in her mouth showed vastly more experience than her boyfriend had.

Simon bit her lips as she kissed him. Sarah was not this forward normally. She had only been ontop once but he wasn't going to complain. He grabbed the sides of her nighty and lifted it off her body and tossed it on the floor next to their bed before pulling her back down.

Even though their figures were similar, Sophie was slimmer than Sarah and the shadowy figure ontop of him seemed much slimmer but as she was pulled back onto him her breast fell into his mouth and he started to suck on her it.

Sophie let out a moan and rubbed her pussy more on his cock. She could nearly feel the head of his cock sliding into her as she was dripping her pure innocent nectar all over his hard manhood. As his nails scratched down her back she let out a loud "Yeeeesssss!"

Her voice sounded wrong to Simon but as she continued to rub herself against him he was far too turned on to think clearly. He reached down and grabbed her ass and pulled her body upwards. He had a grip on her thighs and pulled her up and up until she was finally straddling his face.

Sophie followed his direction and climbed upwards and knelt over his face and placed her hands on the wall infront of her as she gently pushed her womanhood on his face. Simon instantly slid his tongue into her pussy which tasted especially sweet tonight, as both hands clasped her ass cheeks firmly. He kept flicking his tongue up and down in long strokes as her juices dropped over his cheeks. Finally he pulled her hard onto his face and pressed his tongue onto her clit and started to flick it ferociously before starting to spell out the alphabet with his tongue on it.

Sophie was grinding his face as he did this. Her eyes were closed as she couldn't see anything anyway and it seemed to heighten her senses. She felt something she had never felt before build up inside her. She'd had sex with her boyfriend lots of times and was sure she'd had an orgasm as she was always so wet when they had sex and she really enjoyed it. But this was something else.

Her thighs clasped against the sides of Simon's head as he was spelling out the letter S with his tongue and her body start to convulse on him. She fell backwards her hands gripping his thighs as she bit her lip. Even in her drunk and sleepy state she was aware of her senses enough that she didn't want to scream and wake up her parents so she bit hard as she had her first orgasm.

Simon slowed down with his tongue as the convulsions slowed and instead started stroking up and down the inside of her thighs. His cock was pulsating hard as he was enjoying this wilder side of who he believed was Sarah. As his cock bumped against her arm Sophie turned over and pushed her bum against his face as she slowly slipped his cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck." Simon moaned as she sucked his cock in a far superior way than sarah had ever before. Sophie had mastered a blowjob and had been regularly giving her boyfriend one for 5 years. She knew what made a man tick, when to slow and when to go fast.

Simon was grabbing her ass as she worked her masterclass on him. Clenching her bum harder and harder as he kept coming close to cumming and then she released up a bit.

Simon started to thrust up into her mouth and she could feel her pussy aching for the cock. She spun on the bed and grabbed his cock and started to stroke it up and down nice and slowly whilst rubbing the head against her pussy. His precum was dripping onto her and she loved it. She had always used condoms so had never felt what a real cock felt like in her. Her boyfriend had begged her to start the pill so they could stop using condoms but she was still waiting for an appointment. But this was a dream right. So there was no need to be safe.

Sophie slid the cock into her pussy and they both gasped loudly in unison. Sophie hadn't felt such a large cock in her before and she was much tighter than Simon had experienced in years. It felt like he was fucking a teenager he thought as he chuckled to himself.

"Mmmm good girl." He moaned gently at her.

"You like this do you?" She giggled as she spread her legs wider and pushed him in deeper.

Neither of the father and daughter recognised each other's voices. They were caught in the euphoria of the moment. The ecstasy of pleasure washing over them meant they didn't care about anything else apart from the pleasure they were giving each other.

Sophie pulled his hands onto her breasts as she started to bounce harder and harder on his pulsating cock that was so close to exploding inside her.

Simon pushed her off him and went to the side of the bed and stood up. Grabbing her ankle and pulling her to the edge and flipping her over. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back. Sliding his cock deep inside her. It was pushing up further than she had ever felt and she was convinced it was bouncing off her cervix.

She felt the rush again as a wave started to flow over her. "I'm going to cum!" She started to moan.

"No." Simon ordered as he started pounding her faster.

"I can't hold it!" She cried.

Simon spanked her hard on the ass. And then again and again.

"Wait for it." He ordered.

Sophie was burying her head in the bed. Trying not to scream and then what she was waiting for.

"Cum you dirty little slut!" Instantly her pussy started contracting on his cock. And as she squeezed him he exploded. A wave of his seed flowed into her. He pushed up hard inside her. His entirely shaft was buried inside as with each contraction more of his cum was milked from his cock into her.

Sophie couldn't help but scream. The orgasm before had been intense but this was insane. Her muffled scream was just about hidden by the duvet she buried her head in. From head to toe she was shaking. After what felt like an age she collapsed in a heap as he slowly pulled his cock out of her.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her face towards him and she knowingly opened her mouth and cleaned his cock before he pulled it out and stumbled around the bed. Sophie could feel his cum inside her slowly dripping out of her but she didn't care. She was happy infact. She had just had her first cream pie and was looking forward to having one in real life soon. But she somehow doubt real life could ever be as intense as the dream she was having.

She felt light headed and wrapped the covers around her and lay still and passed out. Simon picked up his clothes and walked to the bathroom and chucked them in the laundry basket and cleaned his teeth. He walked back out to his room, this time finding the right door and headed to bed.

As he climbed in he found his pyjamas next to his pillow and without questioning put them on and slid into bed.

Sarah rolled over and and wrapped her legs around him. "Hope you had a fun night." She said whilst giving him a kiss.

"Best night in a while." He replied before closing his eyes and drifting asleep.