The Wrong House

Story Info
A stranger rings the doorbell...
1.4k words
4.22
5.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers

The doorbell rings, "I'm way too busy for this!", I say to myself. Last week's heat wave trashed the annuals I had just put in and time was running short to get ready for my party. I had just been putting in some more mature ones and upgrading the watering system. I'm covered with sweat and dirt, and now I've some salesperson at the door. If it was one of my friends, they would have come straight back to the backyard rather than bothering me. I turn down the stereo as I walk through the living room.

"Hello?"

"Uh, oops... I must have the wrong address!"

"Who are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for my friend, Beth, Beth Pierson."

"Sorry, doesn't ring a bell. Is she in the book? You're welcome to come in and try to look her up."

"Thanks." You step in as I hold the door open for you. You smell good, "freshly showered" I think to myself. You brush me lightly as you pass.

I pull out the phone book for you and step back into the backyard, turning the stereo up a bit as I pass. I leave the screen door open, expecting you to shortly poke your head out with a brief "Thank you" before you leave. The minutes pass however, and nothing happens. As I continue with my work, the sun hot on the back of my neck, I suddenly hear the stereo go off...

"What the...!" I turn, puzzled. Nothing to be seen in the darkened house. Putting down the trowel, I walk inside. The stereo is off, but nothing else is amiss. The front door is still open, but there's nothing to be seen on the street. I close the door, still confused. I walk down the hall to see if there is anything missing. The office is a mess, but that's normal. Suddenly I hear the bed in my room creaking and I stop short...

"Aren't you coming?" Your voice floats out to me. Straightening myself, determined to confront you I step into the room, and again stop short when I see your clothes scattered on the floor and you between my sheets! "Beth wasn't home."

"You look tired, shouldn't you take a little rest", you say as you raise the sheets suggestively. I approach slowly, automatically, as though against my will. You reach out to stroke my leg.

"Mmmmm, warm..." Your hand slides up my leg and into my shorts, cupping my balls held firmly in my briefs.

This awakens me, as if out of a trance. I reach down to grasp your wrist, pulling it from me firmly. "So, we're feeling playful, are we? Well, let's start this off right!" I pull off my shorts and briefs in one stroke, step forward, and taking your head in my hands I pull you to my crotch. It's warm and damp from the work I've been doing, you inhale deeply and then open your mouth to take me gently, cleansing me with your tongue. Slowly, softly, you lick and suck at my cock as it hardens from your ministrations. As you continue, I lean forward to take hold of the sheets and pull them from your body. Naked, fresh, you lie on your side on my bed, sucking me. My hand rests on your shoulder, glides down your side, over your hip and ass, strokes your thigh. Your leg lifts and I can smell your wetness. My hand creeps between your legs, causing you to moan softly around my cock.

Lightly, I stroke your clit, your lips... your hips rock slightly and my fingers dig a bit deeper, probing your moistness. Suddenly I feel a gush of wetness and your body stiffens, your breathing is rapid and shallow. How easily you came! You must have been very horny.

I pull back, taking my cock from your lips as you struggle to regain your composure. You roll onto your back, feel my body near to you. My hands on either side of you, press into the bed. I kiss your breasts, licking your nipples. You smell the sweat that covers my body. It is strong, earthy, enticing!

My tongue trails down your body, playing at your naval. As I approach your dampened sex, you feel my hands grasp your legs behind the knees and opening you to my mouth. You are open, available, accessible. My mouth envelops you. My tongue stokes your clit, delves into your pussy, licking up your juices. Circling your clit, my hands suddenly press forward, lifting your ass from the bed, and probing for your asshole! Then forward, slicing between your lips and back to your clit!

I take your clit between my lips, sucking gently, twirling my tongue across it. You can hear the wetness as I suck, again your pussy gushes and your body stiffens. With no cock in your mouth, you moan loudly now. "Ohhh, ooohhhhhhh, OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! Oh my GOD!!!!"

You come hard, your legs stiff, jerking spasmodically, I find it difficult to hold them apart!

As you relax, I slide up your body, arms embracing you, laying my body close to you. As you become aware of me, you feel my cock, warm, hard, throbbing, insinuating itself between your legs...

I roll on top of you, my mouth pressing against yours, my tongue swirling against your lips and teeth. You kiss me back with equal passion, your arms now encircling me grasping me to you. I can feel the softness of your breasts beneath me, and I enjoy it no end!

Twice you have come. Now I must take my pleasure and see if I can make you come yet again! My cock against your belly makes me aware of texture of your pubic hair. My knees are between your legs, forcing them apart with a strength that is unnecessary. I raise myself to my hands and knees, pull back a little so my cock can slide down to your pussy, to your cunt... You reach down to grasp it! Ohh, how I love the touch of your fingers!!! But you do not intend to offer me this pleasure... yet! Instead, you take my cock, rubbing the head across your still sensitive clit with a sharp gasp, you aim me at my target. I press forward! Slowly... firmly... steadily... Impaling you on my cock!!!

Ohh, my God, you feel good! Your pussy is warm, wet, grasping. Fully imbedded, I push still further, into your inner recesses, feeling my balls against your ass cheeks. Looking at your face, I see your head is thrown back, your eyes are closed, mouth open... you love it! I start to pump. Slowly and evenly at first, with long, deep strokes... you moan with pleasure, your hands moving from my chest to yours. You cup your breasts, lifting them, rolling them in your hands. You pluck at your nipples, making them hard.

Seeing you play with your breasts as I fuck you makes me even more excited and I begin to move faster, pounding into you harder! Again, you gasp! Your hands move back to my chest, pressing against me. Is it to slow my strokes? To temper my lust? Or simply to feel the power surging through my body as I continue to fuck you?

Your breasts, abandoned now, move wildly on your chest! With each thrust I send them recoiling anew. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" you cry.

My hips are thrusting steadily now, my cock pounding into you over and over. My fucking you is pushing you slowly up the bed, so I place your legs over my shoulders, lean farther forward and on my hands and toes, now, I plunge straight down into your cunt... nailing you to the bed! With every penetration I press your body deeply into the mattress, and your hips spring back at me as I withdraw!

The room is filled with the sound of your new impending orgasm. A growl begins to escape from my throat... Suddenly you feel my body stiffen and begin to jerk! You feel my cock pulse inside you, and you know I am coming strongly within you! This knowledge and the pressure of my groin against your clit sends you over the edge, and you come a third time!!! Together we scream out our pleasure... our bodies racked with that delicious pain! It seems as though minutes go by, my hips jerking spasmodically against your pussy, your legs now wrapped over my back. Finally, I throw myself to the side and lie spent beside you, slowly recovering my breath.

When I have recovered a bit, I turn to find you watching me, smiling. "I may be wrong," you say, "but I don't think Beth lives here!"

Together we laugh, rolling over one another on the bed as we embrace. Soon we are in the shower, and a whole new adventure is about to begin...

GrdnMstr
GrdnMstr
50 Followers