The Wrong Pills

Story Info
Sister spikes my drink with Viagra then has to take me...
2.9k words
4.48
124.4k
201
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was supposed to be a fun family getaway, a week in Mexico to celebrate my 18th birthday but it didn't work out that way. My Dad, supposed to have been left alone by his work, was on the phone when my sister Kelly and I got back from our swim.

"You said you could handle this Chuck, I have 3 days of vacation left and you're telling me it can't wait?" said or rather yelled my Dad on the phone. "Why the fuck did you allow that? Does Jenkins know? Fine, you and I are talking when this is over."

"How bad honey?" said Mom.

"Bad enough they're sending a helicopter to take me to the private plane waiting on the runway. Son, I'm so sorry, I hope you had a great birthday yesterday, I promise I'll make it up to you but I have to go, a serious problem just came up at the plant and if I don't go I'm afraid I'll not have a plant to go back to."

"It's okay Dad, I get it, I've had a wonderful time, I'm sure Mom and Kelly can keep me entertained for 3 more days," I replied.

"Well, safe travels back, I'll see you all when you get home," said Dad then he left.

Dad was great at his job, he got things fixed within a day of him getting back then, well, the whole country went to lockdown with the coronavirus. We weren't exposed but at the beginning, any outside travel was locked down and all 3 of us were sent to a secure hotel two states over to be monitored for any signs of infection.

Two weeks was the initial estimate but they talked about extending it, we were pretty pissed. The suite they put us in was pretty basic too, far from the luxury resort we'd stayed at in Mexico. We each had our own queen bed but Mom's was only separated by a partition and Kelly and I were just a bed stand apart.

For me, being a week in Mexico away from my porn and pretty much nightly masturbation was tolerable but being stuck in the same room with my Mom and Sister who just wore the vacation bikini most of the time wasn't helping.

I know, they're my family but I was 18, red blooded horny young man and at that point, boobs were boobs and they were both blessed with an amazing pair. I did all I could to keep my erection at bay, could never get off in the shower so I'd try quietly jerking off in the bathroom when everyone was asleep. Our food and everything was no contact delivered too so there wasn't even a cute maid or anything to look at either.

"You know young man, I know I'm your mother and Kelly is your sister but it's perfectly healthy to look. You stare at the painting behind me every time we talk. I'm sorry we don't have more to wear than bikinis but none of us expected this. Don't be embarrassed, have a good look, let your boner go away then we can just relax okay?" said mom with a smile. I felt my face going bright red.

"I, uhm, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare," I stammered.

"We both take it as a compliment, if we can excite our own family then that must mean we're very sexy."

"Yes, you are, very much. Oh, fuck," I hadn't meant to say that out loud. Mom just laughed.

"Relax sweetie, go wash your face, lunch will be here soon."

I took Mom's advice after lunch and didn't hide the fact I was staring at their breasts any chance I could. Usually, I'd get hard if I let my mind wander but could usually make it go away. After two hours straight of being erect I was actually starting to hurt and no amount of jerking off was getting me even close to cumming. Mom noticed me sitting uncomfortably as we watched a shitty movie on tv.

"Are you okay sweetie? You look like you're in pain."

"I, I don't know. It won't go away," I said, trying to hide it again.

"Well so much for the chill pills," said Kelly.

"Kelly, what are you talking about," said Mom.

"I was trying to help him relax around tits so I spiked his soda with two of Dad's Mexican xanax. I know you guys go visit the pharmacy every year, it's cool," replied Kelly.

"Honey, your Dad doesn't take that, show me what you gave him."

Kelly went into Dad's bag and brought out a bottle, the writing was in Spanish.

"You actually passed Spanish in high school right? What does that say?" Said Mom, pointing at the label.

"To help a man relax and enjoy."

"Not even close, it's Mexican herbal Viagra, your Dad can go for hours with this stuff. How many did you give Marcus?"

"Just two."

"Fucking hell Kelly! These things are potent, usually one half is all you need. Honey, have you tried masturbating?" she said to me.

"Y... yes."

"Go and take a shower, come back in just your towel okay."

I did as I was told, even tried rubbing one out in the shower but was still like steel when I got out. I stood tenting my towel when I got out, I couldn't hide it and could only look down. I couldn't see Kelly.

"Honey, there's something you have to do and you're going to have to listen carefully okay. You're going to have to have sex to get your erection to go down, since your sister caused this she's going to have to take you, if you don't, you run serious risk of causing permanent damage to your penis."

"But she's my sister, we can't!"

"Son, you'll have to put that aside for now. You know your father and I are pretty open about sex, I know he's had 'the talk' with you, Kelly is on birth control so it'll be fine. Just go to my bed, she's there waiting, have sex with her until it goes away okay?"

"Mom, what the fuck! You're telling me to go do something that everyone

everywhere says is wrong!"

"Would you rather your penis was never able to get hard again ever?"

"Well no, but..."

"Then go. Close your eyes and imagine it's that hot waitress you were drooling over or something."

Mom pulled my towel away and practically marched me to her partitioned side of the room. Kelly was there on the bed on all fours, naked and already wet, her shaved pussy just glistening with her juices. I looked at mom, hoping for some last minute 'ha, got you, now go take a colder shower you perv' but I figured Kelly wouldn't have been naked for that. Mom stayed long enough for me to get on the bed and get behind her then she walked away. Kelly looked round at my cock.

"Well shit, just glad you're not small, I'll at least enjoy my punishment."

"Not helping, this is all your fault anyway."

"So fuck me and get it over with, you can be mad at me later."

I'd only been with one other girl before, it was over pretty quickly but we had both enjoyed it. I put it out of my head that it was my own sister before me on all fours and guided my cock inside her. She felt amazing, her pussy was warm and moist and tight and I knew if my cock hadn't been aching I'd not have lasted long. I held on to her waist as I thrust into her, she was moaning and clearly enjoying my cock, seeming unfazed by the fact that I was her own brother.

After a while we both had a sheen of sweat on us, Kelly was urging me on and collapsed forward as she climaxed, I felt her pussy tighten around my cock which made me push harder and Kelly began moaning louder, almost chanting 'oh fuck yes' as I kept pounding. When I still hadn't cum after her second orgasm she made me stop.

"Sorry, getting a little tender, get on your back," she said.

I did as she asked and watched in delight as she mounted me, her naked breasts on display to me for the first time and watched them sway and bounce as she rode me. I didn't last too much longer, when Kelly came a third time I groaned and pushed up to her thrusts as I exploded deep into her pussy.

"Holy fuck, felt like a gallon of cum you just sprayed into me," she said as she caught her breath.

"That was amazing, thank you," I said, looking away.

"Hey, don't be getting all weird with me okay, it's just sex, I caused this, I'm sorry I really am."

"You're not weirded out that you just had to fuck me?"

"If I was I'd have made Mom call a hooker or something. I liked it, you have a nice cock and you made me cum. You're uh, still rock hard though huh," she said, slowly grinding my cock.

Yes."

"Well shit, I am spent, you wore me out. Mom, can you come here?"

Kelly climbed off me slowly, our cum ran down over my cock and balls, my cock was still as hard as before and glistened as it stood up.

"Jesus Kelly, let him cover up at least, what's wrong."

"He's still hard, I came three times, I'm actually sore and he's still hard," replied Kelly.

"Have you ever done anal?"

"Yea, but with a cock half this size, he'd break me."

Mom stood for a few seconds just staring at my cock then looked up at me.

"You know I love you Marcus, don't you?" she said.

"Of course I do."

I thought of asking why but she answered before I could by taking off her bikini top and stood by the bed topless.

"Clean him off." she said to Kelly.

Kelly's eyes got wide then she got a damp towel and cleaned our juices off my cock. Mom got naked and got up onto the bed.

"You don't tell anyone about this okay? I know we'll enjoy it but this is for your own good, I thought Kelly would have been able to get you off more but you're not exactly small."

Mom got up onto the bed once Kelly had cleaned me off then straddled me, taking my cock in her hand and lowered herself onto my cock. I think I was still in shock for the first few minutes, it was one thing to have fucked my own sister but Mom too? Mom knew what she was doing though, she worked my cock with her pussy as she gazed down at me and as I was really enjoying it I felt myself cum again.

My climax made my cum spray like a fire hose again, Mom actually climaxed by the time I'd finished cumming too. I was still hard when she climbed off me again though. I hadn't noticed but Kelly was standing watching the whole time.

"Kelly, go watch tv or something, I'll fix your mess," she said, Kelly reluctantly walked away.

I wondered what she meant but Mom leaned over and started sucking my cock. It felt fantastic, she swirled her tongue around the tip then took me into her throat and even managed to take all of me. I was impressed, I'd only seen women do that in porn.

"Do you want to be on top or do you want me doggy style," she asked quietly.

"Doggy is fun but your breasts are beautiful, they'll help me get off if I can see them," I replied.

Mom smiled then got onto her back then opened her legs for me. I was still in a daze really, I climbed on top of her and slowly pushed my cock back into her pussy. Watching her breasts bounce with each of my thrusts had the desired effect though and after maybe ten minutes of deep thrusts I felt myself cumming again. I collapsed on top of her as I caught my breath.

"You can suck them a little if you like," Mom whispered as I climbed off her, still gazing at her breasts.

I looked up at her and sucked her nipple into my mouth, mom reached between her legs and rubbed her clit and after a few minutes she came again.

"Well, it's not as red but you're still hard, I think one more time and you'll be okay. Go to my bag and get the little bottle of lube."

I did as she said, she had me kneel up on the bed and I watched as she put a generous coating of lube over my cock then pushed a few fingers into her ass with more lube.

"I'm going to ride you until I'm used to you then you're going to take me from behind okay?" said Mom.

She put me on my back again then straddle me, holding my cock in place as she took it inside her. I'd never been inside a woman's ass until that point, the feeling was exquisite, I gasped when she'd taken me all inside and began to slide it in and out of herself.

"F... feels good doesn't it," Mom gasped as she rode me.

"Yes," I replied, watching her face contorted in pleasure as she rode me.

"Okay, that should do, take it slow until I tell you okay."

Mom got up and got onto all fours, I lined my cock up with her ass and pushed inside, savoring the feeling again until I was thrusting in and out of her. Mom had me gradually increase my pace until I was slamming away inside her, I'm not sure how many times Mom came but I felt like I had sweat pouring off me and from nowhere I exploded, almost blacking out as my cock swelled and sprayed whatever seed I had left deep into her ass. I pulled out of her and collapsed with her on the bed and to my relief, my cock began to soften. Mom just held me as we basked in our afterglow together.

"Kelly, get in here and clean him up again," said Mom as she kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh, you got it to go down?" said Kelly as she brought in a towel.

"Yes but you fucking owe me for this young lady, don't ever spike anyone ever again do you hear me?" replied Mom.

"Yes Mom."

We all showered separately then snuggled together on my bed.

"I'll talk to your Dad about this, we'll have to tell him but I know he'll understand," said Mom after we sat in silence for a while.

"He uh, already knows Mom, he's just pissed he couldn't be here for it," replied Kelly.

"What?"

"I should confess, this was supposed to happen on our last day. I know you gave Dad and I permission to fuck but I'm wearing him out and he wanted Marcus to take over fucking me instead. I was supposed to spike them both and we'd have a family orgy but we got stuck here and Dad agreed to my modified plan. Oh and En realidad, mi español es perfecto, I knew what was in the bottle,"

"Your father knows I had sex with Marcus too?"

"Hell yea he does, I live streamed it for him, he jerked off and came so hard watching. He said to tell you he's going to fuck you so hard when you get home to him. As for my sexy brother here, no more viagra for you, I really only gave you one pill but I think you'll do just fine for me without it."

"Wait, you both set this up to make me have sex with you?" I said.

"No, was meant to be just me but you really did wear me out. Mom was just a bonus," replied Kelly.

"I can't believe you did that!"

"Did you hate it?"

"No, but that's not the point."

"Dude, I've watched you stare at my tits then go jerk off in the bathroom, not just here but for months. You read nothing but incest porn on that story site and your porn history is all milf and sister videos. Don't pretend you're upset, enjoy this, you get to have me anytime you want, I won't make you take me out to expensive dinners or any of that shit. I'm a slut, I fucking love sex and love that I don't have to risk some jock douchebag telling everyone I'm a nympho or something. Dad agreed to be my first when I turned 18, I begged Mom for months to let him, blamed her for getting me vibrators that just didn't satisfy me and we've been doing it for 2 years now."

I was stunned but after a brief moment of introspection, yup, didn't care she was my sister.

"Will it just be you or will I get to have Mom again too?" Mom laughed.

"Oh honey, you have a very nice cock, if Kelly doesn't wear you out I can assure you we'll be doing this again. But, you need rest for a couple of days. Maybe we can teach you how to eat pussy in the meantime," replied Mom.

We only had a few more days until we were allowed to go home, Mom and Kelly took turns having me eat them, giving pointers until I knew how to please them both.

Things continued at home after an explosive family reunion but those stories are for another time...