The Wrong Sister

Story Info
His girlfriend's bigger sister sounds too good to ignore.
11.4k words
4.7
28.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coax_me
coax_me
379 Followers

Warning: Contains cheating behaviour.

This is a (relatively) short little jaunt where I tried to take a porn-y premise and make it more three-dimensional. Hope you enjoy.

***

The Wrong Sister

***

That voice.

"Ah! Mmm, oh yeah baby come on, yeah. Ah! AH! Oh yeah that's so good. Ahhh. Ahhh."

That fucking voice.

He screwed his eyes shut and winced, grinding his teeth. He couldn't stand it.

Her moans continued with her breathy, rasping voice, like she was trying to stay quiet but failing horribly, "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, oh my God!" Like she was helpless under the pleasure, yet confident that it was everything she wanted. "Baby, fuck, yes, ah, fuck, ohhh my god, yeah, ahhh, ah, ah, ahhh!"

He couldn't stand just lying there, having to listen to that voice on the other side of the wall. The voice of his girlfriend's sister.

That voice that sounded so... fucking... hot.

It drove him insane. It made him so goddamn horny. He was trapped, lying here in the other room, listening to her impossibly seductive moans. The sultry, confident passion seemed so genuine. That slack-faced douche-nozzle wasn't really that good in bed was he?

You're dating her hotter younger sister. Everyone calls her that behind their backs. She's lying next to you, what the fuck do you have to be jealous of?

A girlfriend who had gotten either too drunk or the wrong kind of drunk to have sex with him tonight though, his irritated mind argued to itself. His girlfriend Ally had pushed his hands away with a half-conscious grunt when they had finally stumbled into their bed, after their night out at the club. He hadn't felt bitter about it at the time. In fact he had wondered if he might have even been too drunk to do the deed anyway, and had been content to lay down and pass out too.

Now though, Ally was snoring next to him, and any inkling of whiskey dick had been completely done away with as his cock throbbed harder than a diamond. He was wide awake, his spinning mind spurred into clear adrenaline-fueled attention, and his heart pounding listening to her sister Amber writhing in pleasure in the room across the wall.

"Oh, I love it, fuck, fuck, ah! ah! Rrrrhh... mmm... AH!"

He felt so turned-on his cock seemed to almost vibrate, like it was about to blast off his body like a rocket and explode through the wall to crash land in between Amber's fat thighs and shoot his load inside her.

"Yeah I want it, ah, just like that, Mmm, baby yeah, come on, ah!"

He gritted his teeth again and sighed. It was just the situation. Just a reflexive response of his body to that auditory female signal. He told himself once again that he had long-since gotten over the old crush he'd had on her when they were in high school. It had just been a dumb, unattainable pining for the cool girl, four years older than him, who happened to have bigger tits than any of the girls he knew at the time. That was all it was.

Amber's younger sister Ally had turned out to be better anyway, after his nagging annoying 'frenemy' from the grade below had become suddenly much less annoying when her teasing pestering attention had morphed as if in a revelation into more directed flirting, asking him to the school dance, a kiss at the end of the night, a barrage of texting, being told more than asking that he was her boyfriend now, (and not that bitch Heather who was talking about you right?), more kissing even in public, second base with the tits of the hot girl that every other guy seemed to talk about, making him feel like he was out of his league as she matured with him, applying to college, and finally sex shortly after getting in to the local university knowing he wouldn't have to move far away, becoming even more clingy rather than drifting apart as he thought they might over that year in different schools, then finally her getting into his same university, and now living together in the second bedroom of her older sister's place.

"Right there! Right fucking there baby, oh my god it's so good! Ah! Ah!"

Ally and Cole. For almost 3 years now they were like a linchpin of consistency as a couple that their friends orbited around breaking in and out of their shorter relationships. At least, they had seemed that way. These last few months had made him start to wonder. He didn't know if it was living in the city rather than the suburbs, and all the excitement and other different interesting people around. Maybe it was the fact that they were moved in together and saw each other literally all the time now. It definitely wasn't the fact that they were living in an apartment with her sister too.

"Yeah, yeah that's it! Oh fuck baby yeah, ah! Ah!"

He could almost sometimes forget that his crush on Amber years ago had been much of what made him more eager to come over to Ally's house when they were still barely friends, knowing Amber would be home from university on some weekends. Amber had always seemed to go out of her way to say a few friendly words to him, and twisted his chest with her friendly smile, even though she had a reputation as a bit of a bad-girl and a rebel, at least according to her parents. Ally had just as much of a naughty streak in her, but it was hidden behind the good-daughter persona, while Amber took all the judgment, and it was a point of contention between them even today.

Ally certainly drank and swore as much, (when she wasn't around her parents), partied as much, danced and flirted with the guys at the clubs as much... much to Cole's chagrin, as she had tonight. The difference was that Ally always came home with Cole, and Amber came home with either no one or a revolving door of random losers, never keeping them longer than a week or two, if at all. Ally said her sister needed to take better care of herself and that's why she couldn't keep a guy. Cole silently disagreed, admitting to himself Amber had changed, gotten older, seemed a bit more jaded about the world, maybe even depressed, and yeah, gained some weight, but those bigger softer curvatures had seemed only to draw his attention more these days. Certainly not the 'fat dumpy slut' that Ally had whispered to him with a giggle while they were drunk earlier tonight. It hadn't been the first time, and he had heard her friends' giggled agreements at similar comments enough to make him wonder if he was crazy.

"Ugh, I don't care, go harder, fuck, come on give it to me! Ah, ah, ah, ah come on!"

Besides Ally's more athletic lean frame, and more classically beautiful face drawing the eyes of everyone off of Amber, the difference between them that people were willing to say openly, was Ally's grades. She was still a straight-A student so far in university, while Amber had never been, and was now quickly failing out of an overly long and drawn-out arts degree. This last fact was a complete secret from her parents and used often and smugly as leverage by Ally to get Amber to agree to this or that. Cole was often caught awkwardly between the sisters and their often mean-spirited bickering, though they always seemed to make up, outwardly at least.

Caught awkwardly between them would be an understatement at the moment.

"Fuck. Yes. Harder. Ugh! Huh? Yeah baby I know we'll keep quiet. What? Am I not? I thought you liked... er, it just feels really good, keep going. Ah! Yeah come on! AH! Ah come on please! Please baby!"

Her begging moans jolted his body again in an instinctual response. Ally never moaned like this. He knew some guys found that kind of thing annoying, but Amber sounded different from some over-the-top porn actress. It sounded so real, like he could taste and feel the heat of pure sexual pleasure in her voice, the purring of her throat and rumbling chest that accentuated each tortured plea. He had always thought her voice was sexy, even in everyday chatter, with a rich, throaty, and inherently mischievous quality. In fact it might have always been her most attractive feature. The first time he had ever overheard her with a guy had been a jarring discovery. He had thought he would get over it, but he hadn't, and even though tonight wasn't all that different from her usual, for some reason this was the most it had ever affected him. He hadn't even touched himself but he could feel the precum wetting his tip as his cock twitched at the beck and call of this sultry siren, so close yet so far.

"Are you close baby? Yeah!? Ah! Me too, come on! Oh, fuck yeah come on. Cum inside me. No it's okay. Yeah it's fine. K well whatever just keep going. Yeah! Oh your gonna make me cum baby! Fuck! Fuck! Ah! AH!"

Cole could usually last as long as Ally needed, but he thought Amber's voice would have had him helplessly cumming inside her minutes ago. The thought of doing so made his whole body go momentarily as rigid as his cock.

How could any guy not feel like some legendary Greek hero ravishing a literal goddess hearing moans like this? How could you not try your hardest to hang on to a girl that would make you feel like such a fucking king? Amber was far from a goddess, but she wasn't that bad looking. Sure she could have a bit of an attitude, but it's not like she was bat-shit insane. Why did she have such short sporadic relationships? It had to be by choice, wasn't it? She could do so much better than that fucking guy. How was she still with him after almost two weeks? He didn't think it was the sex, they didn't spend much time together, this was actually the longest session he'd heard of theirs. She always sounded this good regardless of the guy. He wasn't anything special, not even close. Not even close to the kind of guy she deserved. Why was she letting his dull glassy eyes even look at her let alone fuck her?

Cole started hyperventilating along with her as he heard her climaxing. His hands shook, wanting to either punch through the wall or jerk his cock right there next to his girlfriend. Instead he kept his fingers digging into the edge of the mattress to keep them still, while Amber's sexy voice edged him nearly beyond the brink of self-control.

"Oh GOD, yeah baby I'm cumming! AH! AH! FUCK! AH! AH! FUCK! YES! AH!"

Cole swore under his breath and suddenly got up. He looked over to Ally just for a second to confirm she was still snoring despite his rough, angry bounce up out of the bed. He walked to the door more carefully and at least tried to be quiet opening the latch.

"Oh my God baby that was so good, yeah, you're close right? Fuck I want your cum. What? Really, er, okay yeah, yeah that's fine I c-rrgmmm, mmmgphh, MMmmm!"

He sped up down the hall to escape the sounds of her deepthroating that trash-bag 'boyfriend'. His cock was raging as hot and angry as his mind at the whole situation, tenting his boxers tightly as he walked. The bathroom was on the opposite end of the apartment. Once he got out of the hall without creaking the floor, not that they would have heard, he nearly bounded through the kitchen and living room and finally to the bathroom.

He closed the door and let out a massive sigh looking at his flushed face in the mirror, shirtless and only in his boxers. His mouth was dry and parched. He almost bent over to suck water straight from the bathroom tap without giving a shit, but now that he was away from Amber's voice, and a modicum of sanity was regained, he stopped himself. Instead he padded back to the kitchen, filled a tall glass of water and guzzled it down. He couldn't hear any more noises from down the hall. He almost decided to head back to the bedroom, but after hesitating a moment, admitted he was still way too horny to sleep without taking care of his 'problem'. He went back into the bathroom to do what he came to do.

He shut the door, grabbed the box of tissues, squirted some lotion into his hands and set to work. He quickly decided he didn't want to be looking at himself in the mirror so he moved to the other side of the over-sized bathroom, next to the shower, then finally let his boxers drop to his ankles and began jerking his now-almost-overstimulated cock.

He gave himself credit for thinking of his own girlfriend for about ten seconds, before a flash of Amber's face broke in, with her black and purple-streaked hair and her welcoming but naturally-devious smile. He made himself switch to thinking of his favourite female celebrities, imagining their bodies, closer to Ally's fit frame, but some with bigger tits. Tits closer to Amber's in size. Amber didn't have their skinny waists or their bone-structure... but none of them had her thighs. Those thicker softer thighs that she had developed over the last couple years had seemed to catch his attention more than anything else, to his surprise. The thought of sinking between them and landing against her wider hips and burying his naked cock inside her, made it throb in exhilaration. Most of all, regardless of her body, he had long since decided absolutely no one had a voice like her. He thought of making her moan, hearing that velvety voice call out for him, and a fresh drop of precum dribbled out as he felt his orgasm start to build.

Suddenly the door opened.

Amber barged in, completely naked.

Cole went bug-eyed and stiff, too shocked to speak or to move. The door opened away from him, and was the only reason she didn't see him right away on the opposite side of the large bathroom. He stood in a silent panic, naked with his boxers at this ankles, still as a statue except for the steady pulse of his cock in his hand, raging on the edge of its thwarted orgasm. Why didn't you lock the door, you idiot!

She had turned away from him as she closed the door and gone straight to the sink to spit, not a giant wad of cum, but simply trying to get the remnants out of her mouth. She looked around the sink for a cup that wasn't there and swore, then said "fuck it" and bent over to put her mouth under the tap.

His cock swelled even harder as he watched her bend over, her naked ass protruding its wide smooth contours out for him to drink in with his eyes, with the edge of her pussy visible beneath it. He remained completely gobsmacked, knowing he should have spoken up as soon as the door opened, but being either unwilling or unable to do so now.

Amber swished and spat, groaning, then slurped up more water from the tap and did it again. She swore again and then suddenly rushed to the toilet beside the counter, seemingly about to puke.

She only made a brief gagging sound though, and then let out a long breath, sniffled and shook her head, muttering to herself, "You're good. You're fine. You'll live. Just swallowed a disgusting load of that fuckers gizz like a fucking slut..." another long sigh, "Fuck..." Then she went back to the sink and slurped up another mouthful of water, swallowing it this time.

He began to have hope, as he continued to stare at her ass, and exhaled silently in disbelief at every glimpse of her pussy when she bent over low enough. Maybe she would just leave now. He would get away with it. He stood motionless hoping to blend in with the shower curtain behind him, knowing the odds were against him. He should have just locked the fucking door. He should have just yelled out when she first opened it instead of freezing. It was way too late now.

He continued to stare, mesmerized at her bent over ass, but realized she wasn't moving now though. She had collapsed her head into her arms on the counter, her body contorted slightly and she shook for a moment. Was she crying?

She suddenly pushed herself up on to her hands, staring down at the counter, taking slow deep breaths, sniffling once, shuddering a little, then finally blurting out, "Fuck it."

She bent down to the lowest drawer below the sink... but that was his drawer... and she rifled through his stuff, muttering, "Why doesn't he keep it in the same place?" then finally, "There we are. Come to mama."

She stood up, holding his electric razor.

He furrowed his brow in confusion, watching her holding it and staring at it for a strangely long time, leaning her hip against the counter. She sighed, bit her lip almost nervously, and brought the razor to her nose. She closed her eyes and he bugged his wide as he watched her wide breasts lift up and down as she sniffed in a deep breath through her nostrils and let out a blissful moaning sigh. She kept her eyes closed with a serene smile as she turned it on and sensually moved the vibrating handle away from her nose, down her soft neck and then over the immaculate cushy skin of her shoulder that seamlessly continued down her pudgy breast then circled it around her nipple making it protrude harder as she played with her other one with her fingers. She continued tracing it downward over the mild bulge of her belly then finally slid it down through her pubic hair.

The moan she let out when his vibrating razor handle met her clitoris almost made his knees buckle. Her knees shuddered as her tits rose and fell in another heavy breath before she slid her ass up on to the edge of the bathroom counter and traced one foot up the cupboard door. He continued to stare in disbelief as the same tool that shaved his face every day pleasured her between her pillowy thighs.

"Ohhh fuck yeah that's the shit," she whispered with a hissing intensity his ears drank up, "Oh fuck, uhn, urrrgh, shit, mmmhhh!"

This was another level for him, even besides her naked body on full display in front of him. Her moans now seemed so much more intense and honest, a somehow purer pleasure, despite being quieter. He thought she'd sounded good before... he'd had no idea. Now, knowing she thought she was alone, with no reason to perform for anyone, it made the guttural sound of her genuine desire and gratification so much more sexy. With the danger of her only needing to open her eyes now to see him, and the sight of his own razor between her legs, it all combined to make his heart pound though his chest, and send electric excitement through the tip of every hair on his body.

The natural release of heavy wheezing breaths and almost croaking moans from her extended throat and heaving chest hit him like a chain reaction straight to his cock. It seemed to dance and jump for joy at her beck and call in his barely stroking hand, precum welling from his tip again. He was afraid to do more than touch himself lightly thinking he would cum quickly if he jerked himself again, and wasn't sure if he'd be able to stop his own moans or grunts if he did.

"Hnnnmm, hnnnmmgg, nnnnnn," her humming bliss escaped through her lips in time with her body rocking back and forth every time she took another deep breath.

He recalled one of Ally's backhanded 'compliments' telling Amber that she still looked great from the tits up with the right makeup on, implying everything below didn't. Right now, Cole gawked at every inch of Amber's body, chubby in a sense he knew, but he admired her as if she really was a goddess in this moment, writhing in front of him with her cushy rolling contours. Her beautiful voice seemed to bathe her body's surface in an extra sheen of magnificence, and every part of her made him stare. Her toes contorted on the cupboard handle below her, the soft curve of her legs, the deep fold of her groin between her upper thigh and her belly, all besides his razor handle buzzing along her labia and clitoris under the control of her fingers and giving this criminally underrated girl the time of her life. He couldn't deny, he was having the time of his.

Her lips parted and she started panting harder, "Hnnnnggah! ah! ah! ah!"

He gritted his teeth and exhaled, his lust swelling along with hers.

"Ah. Ugh. Mmm! Ah, ah! AhahahAH! Fuck!" she started to shake, and he opened his mouth in a silent exclamation of awe as the jiggle of her tits and even the jiggle of her inner thighs drove him wild.

coax_me
coax_me
379 Followers