The Wrong Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips roll with his thrusts as his pelvis slaps against my pale thighs and I feel myself build towards the release he wants to give me. I lean back, hand gripping to his shirt while the other touches the bristles of his face. The moans I'm making are higher now, shrill pleas for him to make me cum for him. Will places his forehead to mine, panting heavily as his hands grip my hips and pull me onto his dick.

"Cum. Cum for me."

His words shouldn't have that power but my body almost instantly obeys. My eyes squeeze shut and my moans shudder to a halt as my body tenses for what feels like eternity before that first, blissful wave crashes over me.

The moan I release is loud and ripped from my body, adding to the thunderous noise of the music outside of the bathroom. Soon his own groans join my cries and I cling to him as my climax continues, vaguely aware that inside of me he's pulsing his seed deep into my sex with the same lack of protection as last time. Both hands are on his face as he thrusts rapidly to finish. When he finally stops, he looks at me with his soft green eyes and I pull him into a slow kiss.

It's not a kiss someone shares with a one night stand. It is reciprocated though, the two of us holding one another as my pussy finally stops clenching around his manhood. We look at one another, panting, and I feel him gently touch my face as he pulls himself from my slick and full pussy.

I lean against the sink as I start to arrange my clothes to dress myself, and I take a moment to consider what has just happened again. But drunken, post-coital thoughts are heavy and difficult to process after such an intense orgasm. So instead I focus on doing up my buttons.

"Couldn't wait?" I hear Will say, offering my red panties which I take from him with a slightly embarrassed smile.

"No. I've been thinking about that... you... alot."

He nods somewhat sadly, which confuses me because despite my thoughts being thick like treacle I do understand how satisfied and content I am with what's just happened. When he doesn't say anything else I stand up and pull my skirt back down and then take his hand, giving it the same squeeze that had pulled his into the bathroom.

"Shall we go then?" Back to mine?"

The sex in the grimy bathroom had been necessary for me to be selfish enough to take him home. And now it was done I was already picturing him ripping clothes off of me, of getting to suck his cock and have him go down on me. To have him fuck me until dawn. God he'd awakened something in me.

But Will's hand slides from mine and the smile he gives me is hollow. "I... probably shouldn't. Should... get back to... get home."

I stand crestfallen as he steps backwards towards the door, feeling stupid and used. I'm too shocked and upset to even be angry with him. And what makes it worse is when he quickly comes back and kisses me again. It's brief, and I don't understand why he's doing it, and I can't even ask why because Will turns and quickly leaves the bathroom without looking back once.

Music blares and echoes from the blue tiles surrounding me and flashing lights fill my vision. It's quite startling, and it's what I blame for the sudden sting of tears in my eyes as I watch him vanish from sight.

12