The Wrong Sister Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will stands there, his face growing pale and his mouth ajar. It annoys me how simple he looks, so I poke him again.

"I genuinely came here to try and help Hannah despite knowing it's futile. You know why? Because I know you better than she does. I know you better than you know yourself probably."

I sniff and turn away, pulling up my white panties and then sitting down forlornly to pull on the navy blue bottoms of my scrubs.

"Iz," Will says quietly, but I shoot him a look which silences him immediately.

"I didn't even want to fuck you tonight. Honest. Do you know what I want? I want you in my bed. I want to wake up next to you. I want my girls to get to know the man I've fallen for as my partner, not... whatever you are now. Well... that's what I did want. Fucking burnt that bridge, haven't we?"

He's still standing there dumbfounded as I get back to my feet and make my way to the living room door. I look back when I reach it and find him looking down, eyes thoughtful.

"No snarky comments?" I say harshly, then bark bitterly and shake my head. "Don't bother getting in touch. I don't want to hear anything from you. You're right - I'm a shit sister. I'm not even going to tell her what we've done, because despite everything she doesn't deserve to know how much of a bitch I am. But I am going to tell her she can do a whole lot better for a husband."

Will looks up then finally, but I'm already slipping on my shoes and when I hear my name called the door is already closing.

12