The Wrong Sister Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His shudder of delight as he sucks on my nipple is delightful. I decide to tease him more.

"And I hope you're ready for pregnant Izzy, too. Because she gets very, very horny."

His groan reverberates around my hard nipple and I wrap my legs tighter around him, heels digging into his ass as he slows his movements so they're no longer as shallow and much more deep. He holds himself there inside of me, pushing me down onto the table, his hands linked with mine as he teases my nipple.

"So much for lasagna," I mutter as I remove his shirt, his mouth popping from my breast as I do so.

"We'll get a takeaway. We have more important things to do."

"Like what?" I purr, more than happy to forgo a homemade dinner if it means an evening tangled up with my man.

"Celebrating our news. Fucking each other's brains out."

I groan happily, wriggling my hips excitedly. "Now you're speaking my language mister."

He pulls my shirt above my head but stops when it's only halfway off, trapping my upper arms in the fabric and blinding me to him. I wonder what he's doing, but then I feel his lips on mine and I don't care. Our tongues tangle just as his hips start to move again, the tip of his cock teasing just inside the entrance to my sex. When he finally pushes in deep, with a hard and quick motion, the moan I make could have shattered the foundations to our little home.

"You want it hard?" he asks, his weight disappearing off of me and his hands going to my hips.

"Yes."

"I asked if you want it hard Isobel."

"Yes!"

Another sharp motion, deep into the depths of my pussy, and another hard moan is ripped from my lungs.

Unable to see anything, my other senses are heightened. I can feel every finger digging into my hips as he pulls his cock almost out of me, teases me a little with shallow thrusts, then penetrates me hard again. I can hear the grunt of exertion he makes, and how the table creaks underneath me.

The hard thrusts become more and more frequent, the teasing less required. And soon my back is arched and my chest bounces in my bra as he takes me roughly. Only once does a hand leave my waist, and that's to rip my bra down so my tits can bounce freely.

"You want to cum?" he growls, though I barely hear him through my own cries of lust.

"With... you." I manage after a few seconds, voice cracking as the words tumble from my lips.

"Not until I say then," he says, and the remaining lucid part of my brain knows I will do as he has instructed. "Don't cum Izzy. You'll wait. Okay?"

"Prom... ise."

I whimper and nod pathetically through the bind of my tee, even as I struggle to keep my orgasm at bay. It pulls at the leash, demanding that I let it free. But not until Will says - I promised.

But it's so hard when he's taking me so slow and so hard. When his fingers tease around and pinch my hard nipples. When he drags a thumb across my clit. When he pushes fingers into my mouth so I can taste myself. It's torment and exquisite pleasure all at once, and all I can think of is how badly my sex is aching now for release, and how much I need to feel him pump his cum into me and mark me as his.

"Puh-lease Will... please let me cum."

"You want it now?"

"Yes!"

"Now?"

"Yes! Please honey... I ... I need to..."

His body presses down onto mine and his pace quickens while remaining powerful. I badly want to hold onto his powerful upper torso but my bind has me unable to reach him with my hands. So I do the next best thing, wrapping my legs tighter around him.

"Do it," he hisses against my neck as he pumps fast and hard into me, and the words are barely acknowledged before I'm cumming hard for him. My body shudders violently through the intensity of my climax, voice a shuddering mess of moans and gasps for air. Will doesn't stop driving his cock into me even as his cum is pumped into me.

I don't know how long I am there underneath him, panting for air. I'm only aware I'm in my body when his weight is removed from it and I feel delicate fingers prizing my tee off finally. I open my eyes and I'm greeted with the handsome face of the man I love smiling down at me.

"Evening, sunshine. You look... flustered."

"Oh do I?" I say with an amused expression and an arched brow. "What could have possibly made me so flustered hmm?"

Will pulls away from me and his softening cock slips from me. I lean to get up and groan as I'm reminded that a nearly forty-year-old woman shouldn't be being fucked on tables anymore. I rub my back and sit on the edge of the table wishing my man could have met me in my pomp when I'd have been already ready for round two on the table.

"You okay?" he asks in his customary way, his kindness showing through as it always does.

"Mmhhm. Just not as young as I used to be. Worth it though - don't think we'll be fucking on many tables once I'm full of baby."

His laugh makes me smile, as does the kiss that follows it. "Maybe we should get some practice in bed then? Before we order some food in?"

And we do just that. What clothes that are still on are discarded on the stairs as we head up to our bedroom. Then I resurrect Will's cock with a slow and sloppy blowjob before we take our time with our love making. Though even then we're not particularly slow, as we always end up fucking one another hard. Especially when we have the house to ourselves.

I've just had my third orgasm and Will has just completed deep inside of me again when I roll off of him and collapse into the sheets a sweaty mess. I close my eyes and take deep breaths, a hand on my chest as I try and recover.

"Iz?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to get married?"

My eyes shoot open and I turn my head to look at Will. He has an easy, satisfied look drawn on his face. Is it because of the release he's just had, or the bold question he's just asked me? I'd not even thought about marriage. It carries such baggage for me, the idea of marrying again. Of taking another name like it's a fresh set of clothes..

"Did you hear me?" he says, breaking me from my thoughts and doubts.

"Yeah, I... You want to get married? To me?"

Will laughs and shuffles onto his front as he grasps the hand that had been resting on my chest.

"Who else would I want to marry? You're the woman I love. The woman that makes me happy. And now you're the woman who's carrying my child. I know we've not been dating that long, that things started off... complicated. But we've known each other for years. And I'm not talking anytime soon - I don't want to rush it, and I don't expect you to want to honestly, considering what happened with Phil. But... I'd like you to be my wife. Eventually. If you want to be."

I lick my lips then take a deep breath, then smile at him. "Eventually eh? Some marriage proposal Will."

His laugh is a rumble deep in his chest. "I know I know. But when have we ever been a typical romance? Or done anything by the book? So I may as well continue as I mean to go on by kind of asking you to marry me when we're hot and sweaty from sex."

We look at one another with content and happy smiles. His consideration of what I'd experienced previously is nice, but really when I come to think of it it doesn't really come into consideration of his proposal. Will and my ex are totally different men, and nothing about Will makes me think that he wants to be anywhere else but by my side. I'm more experienced and less naive, so it means when I'm asked to be someone's wife again, I can be more confident that I'm doing it for the right reasons. For the right man.

And Will is the right man. The right man for the right sister.

I lean forward and lightly kiss his lips, before leaning back and closing my eyes with a satisfied smile.

"I'll take that's a yes?" he asks, and I can hear the amused tone in his voice. I crack open one eye and spy him grinning at me. It's only a fleeting glimpse though before my eye shuts once more.

"Eventually."

(So not the final part after all, as there was more I needed to do. So next part should be the final part :) )


12