The Wrong Sister Pt. 09 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kiss slowly between happy murmurs of our release, hands gently stroking one another as we enjoy the intimacy that we've robbed ourselves of. Will pecks kisses along my cheeks as he rises, his manhood slipping slowly from my sensitive sex. "Probably should have thought about the mess," he muses aloud.

"Doesn't matter - we're married. You're now entitled to make a mess of me anytime of our choosing." I reply as I pull up my bodice to cover my breasts once more. I start to work on the ribbons that tie it to my body but Will's hands take over and instead I focus on my husband while he dresses me again. "A bit different from last time huh?"

"Did you like it?" he asks, eyes glancing up briefly as his fingers work. "A part of me was a little nervous about doing this. Like... you might not want to remember the start."

"No no," I tell him quickly, my hand over his as he finishes tying up my bodice. "It's perfect. Will, I know we didn't come from a good place but I don't regret it. I never will when you've given me so much."

He nods thoughtfully and continues to kneel between my legs. Something is on his mind, I can tell. I watch him lick his lips and then meet my eyes.

"Have you ever thought about telling Han the truth?"

I take a deep breath and exhale slowly. "Lots. Even for a moment tonight. But... I think if we were to tell her what happened, to give her the truth, all we'd be doing is trying to make ourselves feel better. It wouldn't be like that for Han - she'd rightfully feel angry. Betrayed. So we might feel better for being honest, but for Hannah's sake... I think the truth should always be ours honey. And it might not be pleasant, but we can use that, you know? To understand the mistakes made so we don't make them again."

Will smiles slowly and when he nods again it's with much more conviction. "I know I did the right thing. Deep down, even then, I think I knew that Hannah was the wrong sister. I just wish I'd realised sooner."

Taking his hand, my husband helps me to my feet and we spend time ensuring I look respectable, and not so much like I've been fucked. When we've removed my ruined panties, which we initially forgot about, we pick up the blanket and whiskey and blow out the candles. And in the dark of the woods, under the canopy of leaves that shroud us, I lean into him and hold him close.

"We can wish for more time. We can wish we'd acted better. But we didn't, and I wouldn't have chosen a different path because I like the path we're on Will. The one where you're mine. The one where, every night, I get to cuddle into your arms. For you I'd make all the same mistakes again - fuck, I might even make more."

He chuckles and I smile at hearing it, then lean up on my toes to slowly kiss my husband. My hand, the one he'd held as he slipped a ring onto it earlier to mark me as his, links with his and I take a step back onto the path.

"Come on," I urge him. "We have a marriage to celebrate. And the sooner we're back, the sooner I can show you the lingerie I've bought you."

(Firstly - apologies for the delay! This is a good month overdue because of a lovely combination of writer's block and being a little busier now life is returning somewhat to normal So I truly apologise for making anyone wait!

Secondly, I'd like to say thank you to all who have read this series. Of everything I've done, I'm most proud of what I've achieved with Izzy, Will and Hannah. So I hope you've enjoyed this as much as I have, and thanks once again for all your kind words over the last year :) )

12