The Wrong Way Road Trip Pt. 04

Story Info
Journey to Flagstaff.
8k words
4.78
7.8k
11

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 - Journey to Flagstaff

At our leisurely rate of advance in the open car, it took another two hours to reach Marble Canyon. The conversation was a wild mix of commentary on the fabulous scenery and questions about the inner details of blogs.

When we stopped, Robin popped out and went looking for her friend. In a bit, she returned with a tough looking woman who was introduced as Anne-Marie. The accent gave her away. I moaned, with a smile, "Not another Parisian?"

She stepped into a hug and applied a fierce headlock, "Non! I am from Marseille. You insult me!"

A kiss was necessary, which she extended and grabbed between my legs. Suddenly, three laughing women were in my arms. "Anne-Marie, do not mistreat him! He is a good guy."

I was an even better guy when beers were extracted from the cooler. We were shown to a shack in the rear of the property, which was what there was of staff housing. "This time of year, just four of us. Take any bed that is not made."

Kate got sips and suggested a hike to work the legs. To our surprise, Anne-Marie said, "Oui, let me put my trail shoes on. Will take you hidden way."

For an hour in deepening twilight, she led us up, down and around in cliff recesses behind the Lodge. The women poked at me, and I grabbed forbidden parts of their athletic bodies. Anne-Marie pushed me against a rock wall with a hot wet kiss as the others hissed. "Not permitted! He is ours!"

"For tonight, you must share, or no inside bed!"

There was sudden silence, followed by low grumbles in the almost dark. I pulled them tight and applied kisses. I whispered that they were my true loves and got swats to my head.

Back at the bunkhouse, Anne-Marie dug out vodka and three kinds of fruit juice. Soon, there were smiles all around, even though Kate only got small sips. I discovered we had brought an already cooked chicken from the market in Kanab, which could be warmed up. The local kitchen had rice, and a frozen corn souffle. Robin triumphantly pulled a bottle of merlot from the bottom of one sack.

I ventured, "Life is not all bad?" They frowned, taking deeper swallows of their drinks, before giggling and falling on me. Anne-Marie was a tight package snuggled close.

"What is a proper French woman doing here in the red rock country?"

"I was tired of living at home, with no job and no nice guys, like you." More hisses. I could tell there was going to be little peace in bed tonight.

She kissed under my ear. "It is lonely here in the winter. All the tourists for the river are gone. Hiking, yes, but even that disappoints after a while."

"What if we take you to Flagstaff? You can get a winter job, maybe go skiing. Find a guy."

Anne-Marie looked at Kate and Robin, eyes wide. "You would permit?"

They looked daggers at me and said, "He is hopeless. Takes in strays all the time. Also crazy, letting three women beat on him."

Kate was pushed into my arms as the others went across the room to work on dinner. I tried to apologize but she grabbed my ears, "I do love you. She is a nice person and needs a break from here."

I sputtered, "But..."

"Hush, I am not divorcing you yet. Jeremy says the more the merrier." That was followed by a hot kiss with hips flexing on mine. I closed my eyes and pretended to faint. She left to join the cook team.

Anne-Marie announced, "We will shower while chicken warms. He will be later."

I sat on the bunk and finished my drink, enjoying heat from the wood stove and glad that Robin had a friend here in this beautiful location. The women returned, wearing capris with sleepshirts that had the Lodge logo on them. Boobs were bouncing and I suspected the bottoms did not have underwear either. Kate sat in front of me and said, "He fixes hair."

In ten minutes, they all looked glamorous, at least to me. "You shower now. We will fix bed."

Miraculously, some hot water was left. I didn't waste time, not wanting a freezing end to my cleanup. Trailing into the bunk room, I saw three narrow mattresses on the floor, with sheets and blankets draped around.

"You are going to torture me in there?"

"Oui. Terrible torture." She had a cute captivating smile on a tough river guide's body. I could think of a lot of guys that would fall for her in a minute.

We ate at an inside picnic table, sharing the wine and chicken and impromptu salad. The room was deliciously warm from the stove. I was rapidly losing it, but Kate whispered in my ear, "You are supposed to entertain them." I kissed her forehead and mumbled, "Really?"

She poked my side with a terrible smile. "Cabin etiquette requires it!"

"Sleep first. I will attack in the middle of the night!"

All three looked at me and repeated, "In the middle of the night?"

"Oui. S'il vous plait." My rusty French sounded awful and Ann-Marie laughed loudly.

I insisted on doing the dishes. They chattered and giggled behind my back. It was hardly eight o'clock when we were settled in the bed, with lots of wiggling and my hands discovering the capris had disappeared to be replaced by bare bottoms. My shorts, an attempt at decency, flew across the room. They wanted to wrestle, which was an excuse for grabbing my equipment. I resisted, nipping at nipples, and complaining, "Non. Plus tard. Plus tard."

I buried my face in a pillow as they giggled and Anne-Marie joked that I would never be a Frenchman, and maybe that was ok.

It was totally black when my eyes opened in the night. Warm bodies lay on either side. I wondered who had been odd girl out. I needed to go and woke everyone climbing out. Someone said "Par ici," and I followed obediently. The toilet stall was very tight and her hand pointed my stiffness down. I wrapped a hand around her back and fondled a plump boob. A kiss was required, but she was sitting down, keeping hold of the cock pointing at her. "Agreable," Anne-Marie's low voice said.

"Oui," I said, pinching gently on the stiff projection from her boob.

Standing and wiping, she whispered, "A petit aimant?"

My French was exhausted, but this must mean she wanted sex. I pulled us together, "Yes, if you wish."

We were making our way back to the bunkroom in the total dark, but diverted to a cold bed in the corner. Before she could drag me between the covers, Kate and Robin arrived, saying, "No sneaking away. Back in the bed. We are needy too."

Thus it was that Anne-Marie lay on her back, legs spread, taking a big cock gently but firmly until I was buried deep. Kate and Robin beat on my behind, chanting, "Yes. More. Harder. She is a slut."

The body under me was twisting and muttering a volley of French I did not understand, but it seemed the big cock was welcome. I didn't hurry. Nobody could see anything, so I enjoyed the amazing feel of her cunt as we rocked back and forth. I suddenly remembered that Robin was very needy as well and reached for her. "Who is the chief slut?"

"Oh master, take me!" her voice sang out as my cock found a second warm place. Just as tight, just as athletic. Twisting, flexing, moaning. She was going to come quickly and I leaned for a kiss and a nip on her chest. "Oh Brian, yesss."

I found Anne-Marie again and slammed home. "Come for me, my little Marseille darling..."

She was laughing wildly as her orgasm arrived. The scream was loud. I flipped us over and pounded on the French behind. She buried her head on my chest, making happy noises. My hands held us tight.

A familiar voice asked, "Is there anything left for me?"

I couldn't remember how many times we had been joined before, but it felt fantastic. We both said "Yes," at the same time. She was feisty, rolling over on the others and asking me, "Do you remember this pussy?"

I used my low sexy voice, "You are too demanding. We must be nice to new friends."

"I knew it. One lover is not enough!"

Fortunately for me, her body wanted orgasms and came with a shout. I dodged back to the nearest body, which turned out to be Robin. "You are giving me a special welcome, tour guide. I am glad we rescued you." My lips and tongue wandered over her face and head.

"Brian! I'm coming again. Ohhh." She shuddered and kept me in a death grip. Kate pounded on my back.

I was done for, but had the energy to find Anne-Marie and plunge back into the wet, messy pussy. In a very low voice, she mumbled, "Yes, yes, yes."

In the morning, I opened my eyes to find myself alone on the floor. Three bodies with shirts that barely covered their behinds were tending to the fire, the cooktop, and a bowl of eggs.

They looked at me, frowning. I frowned back. "Well?"

"We all came. How did you do that?" A giggle filled the air.

"You were needy, I was needy..."

Robin said brightly, "Do we only get sex in the dark in the middle of the night?"

I stood and growled. "You want to be taken over a boulder in the hot sun?" Even after the exertions in the dark, I was nice and hard, advancing toward them with more growls. The eyes were wide, trying to decide whether I was really going to bend them over the table, or just walk into a warm embrace, which is what I did.

"My fierce lovers. That was wild. I hope Robin and Anne-Marie are protected."

"Non. We have decided to have your babies too. Will be large family all at once!"

Standing there in the cool morning, four bodies pressed together, the idea attracted me. A Papa Bear instinct maybe.

I slipped my hands up under the jersey shirt to grasp pregnant breasts and applied a kiss to her neck. "You are definitely smarter than I am."

"Don't get ideas," a cool voice reminded me. "One wife is enough for you. Our job is to help find husbands for these two. Loving husbands with money."

Her elbow jabbed against my ribs. "Help clean up and pack up. We are leaving in an hour. Eggs in five minutes."

I dropped my hands in shock. Talk about pussy whipped. Then the light dawned. Kate was doing her territorial thing, announcing that I was hers. I smiled and leaned forward. She smiled back and tapped my lips with hers. "Bad guy."

"Wayward thing."

I tried my best, but three different hot women made a point of bashing hips into me, pulling hair, pounding my ass, and other behavior demonstrating they were pleased with their male slave. We did leave in about an hour, driving slowly through gorgeous scenery to the 1929 Navajo bridge, where Robin and Anne-Marie led us out on the span to view the Colorado far below, its winter flow sustained by power generation at Glen Canyon Dam a few miles upstream. Kate and I hugged each other in the cool breeze, marveling at the story of Lee's Ferry, which was the only crossing for miles and miles in this rugged country before two bridges were built.

Back at the car, Robin and Anne-Marie announced a diversion on gravel roads to a camping spot on the Little Colorado River. Far off the beaten track, with great hiking. Kate and I were exiled to the back seat and treated as tourists on one of their outings. I asked, "How is Jeremy this morning?"

That required a kiss and a whispered, "He loves being on the road with friends. Isn't this exciting?"

I thought to myself that a restored Chevelle wasn't exactly a backroads vehicle, but kept my mouth shut. We were in the hands of experts.

Chapter 10 - Hiking the Little Colorado

After an hour of careful navigation, we stopped. The front seat announced, "We hike from here. Maybe an hour depending on how well the tenderfeet do."

Actually, it took an hour to get packs sorted and on our backs. I was solicitous of the pregnant one until she said, "I am not an invalid and I have hiked before!" I took a few minutes to put the expensive car cover on our treasure and lock it, which put me well to the rear of our small parade. I liked it back here, taking in the wild scenery.

Anne-Marie had the lead and stopped in a mile or so. The trail headed steeply down toward the river to the west and north. "We are not organized to go all the way to the river, but there is a nice camping place with a view in another mile or so. This is reservation land, but our company has an ongoing permit."

All three of them were very sure-footed on the descent. The trail slave did not have to worry about overweight, out of shape bodies that might sprain an ankle and have to be hauled out. The February sun was warm but not hot. Much of the trail was in the shade anyway. After a bit, we came around a corner and found ourselves at the edge of a leafy glade with moisture dripping from the cliff above.

Anne-Marie put her pack down and said, "Camp." Everyone was looking around in silence, the usual teasing banter missing. I found a convenient rock with sand at its base and settled down. Several beers were still cold, wrapped in a baggie with ice in my pack. Better at dinner time than now.

A sweaty body eased its way into my lap with a kiss. Two other bodies slouched nearby. Robin said, "Newlywed behavior." Kate held me tighter. "I'm still getting used to having a guy take care of me."

After a few minutes in the quiet place, Anne-Marie said, "If we take our lunch, there is a viewspot a few hundred yards ahead."

Kate and I lagged behind, holding hands. "Jeremy wants more of that conversation about our future."

"If I was in his position, I would too. How old does he have to be to bring back here on his own feet?"

"You are dodging my question. He is going to be big and strong like you. Will be scrambling on the rocks by four."

I sensed both of us were thinking about Jeremy's genetic inheritance, which wasn't from me, but didn't want to talk about it. At least not now. When Marigold had her amnio test in April would be time enough.

Instead, I replied, "My real estate trust is a good cushion, but both of us want more than that, don't we?"

She pushed her head into my side, mumbling, "Yes. One time I wanted to be an artist. A school dream, but people liked my drawing."

We had caught up and were impressed by the view, which was to the north, toward the confluence with the main stem of the Colorado. Striated cliffs were everywhere. I retrieved the camera and tripod Kate had put in my pack. The midday sun was not the best for images, but afternoon cumulus was gathering and might produce something useful. We sat with the others to open sandwiches.

"Anne-Marie, what do you do when not guiding? For work, I mean?"

"I never had a full time job in France. My parents wanted me to marry, like a good girl. But I worked part time in an Internet cafe. Learned a few things from the techies. Are you looking for someone like me?"

Kate reached over to poke me. Robin didn't wait, "Yes! They are organizing a special adventure blog!"

I collapsed backward. How on earth did I manage to discover three gorgeous females with tech instincts? With eyes closed, I moaned, "Oh no!"

I couldn't see, but I could hear all three of them laughing. "Look at him! Papa Bear has a problem!"

Pulling myself together, I got to my knees and delivered tender kisses to three warm receptive sets of lips. "You are special. Don't let me forget that."

Everything was suddenly warm and fuzzy. A little voice said not to get too confident. You haven't done a damn thing to get the blog organized and off the ground.

I tried a fake organized voice. "When we get to Flagstaff, there is serious work ahead. We have to do more than talk the talk."

Anne-Marie asked, "Does serious work include me too?"

I muscled the tight body over my knees. "Of course it does. I specialize in pushy women who kick me around!"

My hand, even if over her jeans, loved caressing that round butt and dipping between her legs. She squeaked out a pretend "No." I pushed up the tee and unhooked her bra. She was sweaty under there and smelled great. She twisted around and frowned up at me. "Louse, this is just an excuse to attack?"

I tried a quick kiss, but her hands held me in place for a long time. Kate and Robin said, "Damn, she's doing a number on him."

Kate liked the look of the clouds and stood to check the viewfinder on the camera. Robin said, "I'm feeling neglected." Anne-Marie rolled out of the way and pushed Robin into her place. The girl from Springdale was full of energy, pushing me flat with a torrid kiss. "Who is going to organize your terrible cock? If you keep us on the boil all day, no work will get done."

"Don't threaten him, his hands will tan your bottom."

The three of us stood and danced around while Kate clicked the shutter. I pulled them close. "This seems pretty crazy, but if you want to give it a try, I think we might get attention on the Net."

They each grabbed an arm to punch. "Yes, give it a try!"

The mood was euphoric and I let it run unchecked. Happy women would be working women. The little voice reminded me, don't get overconfident.

I told Robin and Anne-Marie to stay with Kate. "Look for images to go on the blog. Think up captions that athletic women will like. Talk to Kate about kinky."

They looked mystified as I gathered my stuff and walked back to the camping spot and my notebook. Some serious thinking was needed. Especially if that Papa Bear stuff was real. Leading this group was a hell of a challenge.

The February temperature at nearly five thousand feet was dropping rapidly. I was sure wood fires were not permitted, but got out our little propane stove and heated water for tea. I was seated on a log, writing and sipping when they returned.

"How was your homework assignment?"

Robin reheated the water and found more tea bags. "Nice images, but we have lots of questions."

"So do I, but fire away."

For an hour we sat clustered against the log, going back and forth about a quirky, kinky adventure blog. We all shared the same view that it was a risky proposition, but we would never know unless we tried. Flagstaff had Northern Arizona University, and we might get connectivity there if outside users were permitted.

Conversation ran down and we shifted to dinner prep. Kate and I were instructed to stay where we were. I agreed only on the condition that I did the cleanup afterwards.

Kate whispered in my ear, "You behave tonight. It's too messy and no shower."

"Oh dear, I will pine away to nothing..."

"I'll pine you. That was smart, sending them to me to talk about the blog. We shared things we wouldn't have if a male were around."

"Like how much skin Lucy and her cousins can show?"

"I'll beat you if you tease."

"It was a half serious question. We have to project that the trip involves generous amounts of sex without running into blog rules."

"You mean the women can't ask each other if they got laid last night?"

Laughing, she tucked her head into my shoulder and went silent. This married business was sure nice so far. I felt very cocky. One loving woman in my arms, and two others giving me sultry looks from the portable cook table. I smiled at them, the body in my arms having gone fast asleep. I mouthed, "Pregnant Mommy," and they nodded. I pointed to the pack and made bottle tipping motions. Robin brought one over and I whispered, "There are more for you and A-M."

The dinner was better than I had any reason to expect. Pan fried boneless pork chops, mashed potatoes, and real salad. Hungry bodies demolished the food quickly. Kate and I told the other two to relax where they were, and cleaned up. I dug a hole in the sand for waste water, and there was no garbage. Everything had gone inside bodies. "Your friends sure know about backcountry food."

"They do. Will be blog material. What about making this trip part of our first blog?"

There was even decaf coffee to go with cookies. We sat back together. I complimented the chefs. They glowed. Don't forget to thank your women, I reminded myself.

Not only was there no sex that night, but Robin and A-M curled up in their own bags, leaving Kate and me zipped together. I thought it was humorous that for the first time since we started sleeping together, I was not to attack. She felt me shaking with laughter and inquired, "What?"