The XXX Time-Traveller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Parker," Apollo said. He glanced back at Charise with a glint in his eyes and a handsome smile on his pink lips. "Told you that ad was a good idea."

"You lucky S.O.B.," Parker replied while fiddling with the bulky video camera. "She's a totally choice chick."

Charise tilted her head and blinked while Apollo groomed himself in front of a mirror in the corner of the makeshift studio. As she was about to walk over to speak to him again, a tap on her shoulder interrupted her. She turned to face a meatball-shaped young man, about eighteen or nineteen, also sporting a mustache and a vest. Not oily like Parker, but he was sweating profusely.

"I'm Judd," he introduced himself, taking her hand and shaking it. "I'm the Best Boy."

Charise looked around the set. Just being the four of them, Judd was actually the 'Only Boy'. It was hard for her not to notice how clammy his palm was as they shook hands, but she managed a polite smile as she asked, "And what's a 'Best Boy'?"

"Oh, I help with the set, the equipment. Just, you know... help," he said earnestly, then added, "I can fluff you."

"You can what me?"

"Fluff you," he chirped, glancing back and forth between her boobs. "We have ice or feathers. Your choice."

Charise withdrew her hand and smirked. "Uhh..."

"Don't bother," Parker noted with a more lecherous gaze at her chest and a chuckle. "She seems 'perky' enough."

"Douche?" Judd offered. "How about hairspray? Your hair is kinda flat."

"Douche? Hairspray?" Charise continued to parrot, unable to keep up. It was like a pinball was smacking around the inside of her brain.

"Never mind," Apollo said. He turned away from the mirror to regard Charise, "she looks great. She's got that 'au naturel' country girl look."

"'Country girl'?" Now she was really taken aback.

"Yeah, reminds me of those awesome classic Penthouse pictorials, you know?" he said with a wink.

"Um... thanks?" she replied, then bit her lip nervously. She had no idea what he was talking about but then again, he said he liked her look, so...

"Here's your script," Judd said, handing her a single sheet of paper.

"My script?" She couldn't stop speaking in questions.

After taking under a minute to read the entire 'script' for 'A Taste of Her Pie #1', she exclaimed, "Oh... my... God."

Definitely horrible writing. Definitely a porno. She couldn't decide which made her more agitated.

"I wrote it," Parker beamed as if that was something to be proud about.

The cast list only identified Apollo Cream and 'Hot Chick #1'. There was no 'Hot Chick #2'.

"Why did you give me this? What am I supposed..." she started, her voice trailing off. She gawked at the odd duo of enterprising pornographers. "Wait. I'm 'Hot Chick #1'?!"

"Yeah, well. It's either you or Judd," Parker sniggered.

"I... I can't do this!" she exclaimed, shaking the paper, her pearl complexion flushed red from instant anxiety.

"It's alright. You don't have to stick to it word-for-word. Just go with the flow," Parker said.

"What 'flow'?" she snapped, shaking the page and smacking it with the back of her hand. "It's basically: 'Here's your pizza. Thanks for the pizza. Your pizza is so hot. Eat a slice of my pizza. The end."

"Well, actually... that's more like the beginning," Judd chuckled amiably.

"The script's not even the issue, Judd!" she insisted.

"Go with the flow," he said, mimicking Parker.

"Fuck the flow!" Charise spat.

"Now you're getting into it," Parker said, jovially misunderstanding her.

"I mean... I can't..." Struggling to think and exasperated, her eyes trailed off to the side to Apollo who was still standing in front of the full-length mirror.

While practicing his 'smolder' with his eyes, he was 'fluffing' himself, as well, having whipped out his cock. He stroked it while he swiveled and pumped his hips like a stripper. Now she understood the 'extra sausage' line in the script. His looked tantalizingly spicy.

Though Charise was definitely mesmerized by his 'salami', when he stuck out his tongue for some exercise, her eyes nearly popped through her glasses. As if it was detached from the bottom of his mouth, he whirled the long, slick, pink serpentine muscle around like it was a boat propeller. Then he flicked it with the crisp snap of a wet towel.

"Oh... wow," she breathed with a provocatively husky voice.

Witnessing his impressive tongue manipulation got her pussy tingling real, real good.

Dumbfounded and heart palpitating, she droned, "I'm...uh... getting paid, right?"

"Okay! We are ready to roll, babies!" Parker announced with a clap of his hands, having taken her question as her approval to participate in the movie.

Bewildered and morally confused, all Charise could do was stammer awkwardly as Judd positioned her like a mannequin in front of a prop door.

"I can't do this," she muttered. Apollo came over and grabbed hold of her arms as he turned her to face him.

"Hey, you're a total babe, Charise. We're so lucky to have you on our first film," he said, He removed her glasses, gently primped some wave into her red hair, then put them back on. He appeared as genuinely impressed by her looks as she was of his. "This is gonna be awesome. I'll take care of you. Promise."

"Come with me if you want to live," she breathed as she stared into his magnetic baby blue eyes, having remained frozen in his seductive presence.

"What?" he chuckled.

"It's from The Terminator."

"I know." He smiled. "Awesome time-travel flick. Just awesome... like you."

Charise nodded. God, she never wanted to screw someone so soon after meeting them.

"Places!" Parker instructed.

Judd scurried behind the camera.

Apollo kissed Charise on the forehead and walked around the fake wall to the other side of the fake door. Her heart hopped up her throat before a determined gulp settled it back in place. She twisted her fingers together nervously. Yoga-breathing wasn't going to help this time.

Was she really going to do this?

Judd cued the music: keyboards, electronic drums and a seductive tenor sax played.

"Action!" Parker barked.

Charise raised her eyes and pursed her lips, her expression suddenly, unexpectedly transformed through resolve. A look of determination straightened her ginger brows.

'Don't fuck with the timeline,' she had told herself. That didn't mean not to literally fuck, did it? She was going to eventually be pulled back to her own time in less than a couple of hours. Really, in fifty years, more or less, who'd know or care? Who knows, maybe this was her mission, her purpose for traveling back in time. The world may depend on what she did next.

'Don't fuck with the timeline.' Just fuck.

There was a knock at the door.

"Pizza delivery!" Apollo called.

Charise straightened her stance, adjusted her glasses, cleared her throat, took a deep breath and then opened the door.

Apollo entered the set carrying a pizza box. He flashed his dazzling, tempting smile, blowing away her remaining doubts.

With that, they rambled through the flaccid 'script'.

"I'm from Big Boy's Pizzeria," Apollo said, narrowing his eyes upon her provocatively. "Someone order a pizza pie, extra large... with hot sausage?"

"Um... why yes, Mister, um... delivery man," Charise said, flicking back her hair, "that would be me who ordered it. But, you know, I already have a pie."

He scanned her deliberately from head to toe and back up to her eyes. "Mmm... I bet you've got a tasty pie, baby."

Charise paused and swallowed, everything inside of her melting into a puddle of delicious goo. "I-it's cherry."

"Cherry?" Apollo asked.

"That's not the line, Charise," Parker whispered off-camera.

"I-I mean..." Charise stammered, "my name is Cherry."

Apollo caught on quickly and nodded approvingly. He played along. "Ah, well here's another pie for you... Cherry."

She opened the box and peeked in. Looking back up with a propped brow, she noted, "But there's no hot sausage on it."

"The pizzeria was out of hot sausage," he said, taking the box back and then dropping it on the floor. He added as he moved toward Charise, "I brought my own, though."

"Really?" she said, playing coy as she stepped back from the door, leading him in. She looked to his left and right then said, "I don't see any hot sausage."

He grabbed his crotch through his tight jeans while continuing to walk towards her. "Got it specially wrapped just for you, Cherry."

"Ooh, goody," she cooed. "Do you want to put it on my pie?"

"On. In. You're the customer," Apollo replied with a shrug and a wink. "And I guarantee customer satisfaction."

"I thought that meant 30 minutes or free?"

"Oh, I can go much longer than 30 minutes," he said.

Charise shuddered with delight before the back of her legs bumped up against the bed. She wet her lips and said, "Mmm... sounds like you have more than enough hot sausage for me, then."

Apollo reached with both hands around the back of her neck and pulled her in. Immediately, Charise was experiencing his nimble tongue first hand as they moshed their mouths together in a slathering, deep kiss.

"Good. Good," Parker coached as Judd zoomed the camera in on their locked lips then slowly downward. "Right. Massage her tits. Yes. Great. Grope her ass. Big squeeze. Spank it. Awesome."

While she suckled on his probing tongue, Charise drew her hand around to his front, feeling the rigid shaft behind his tight jeans. Meanwhile, he quickly pushed her t-shirt up and over her head, leaving her firm breasts open to his lusty massage.

"That's great. Wow! Amazing tits, Charise!" Parker continued, though the couple really didn't require any of his direction. "Get right into it. Okay, open up his pants. Yup, down, down you go, sweetie."

Charise panted hard as she settled onto her knees. She gulped and swept her red hair back then raised his cock. Rubbing the tip along her lips, cheeks and chin, she moaned, "Fuck, your cock is big and gorgeous."

"Thanks, Cherry," he said, stroking her hair. "You did order extra spicy sausage, after all?"

"Great improv, guys!" Parker said.

Judd shuddered audibly when she inhaled Apollo's cock, encircled it with her glossy red lips and applied herself upon it with gratuitous, impressive sucks. "Jesus," he muttered.

Charise was oblivious to any other noises as well as the camera that was pointed directly at her juicy, dripping lips as she sucked upon Apollo's rock hard cock like a giant peppermint stick. While she clawed her fingers up his washboard abs, all that she heard was her own moist gasps and his heavy, appreciative breathing.

After a few intense minutes, Parker asked, "Want to reverse positions?"

She didn't need to be asked twice. Immediately, she got onto the bed and laid back. The satin sheets were so cool and slippery, she almost slid off. Apollo held her firmly, though, as he tugged off her shorts before discarding the rest of his clothing.

Again, he offered her an appreciative grin. "You're totally hot, baby."

As he knelt down at the edge of the bed and pulled her forward by the ankles, she grasped the sheets. She swooned as his head moved forward between her splayed thighs, the tip of his tongue leading the way. This was what she was waiting for.

"Nice. Yes, lick her thighs. Uh-huh. Down to her pussy. Spread those juicy lips. Yep. Work that magic tongue of yours, Apollo."

Charise wrenched at the sheets at Apollo's initial tongue-acrobatics. She imagined he could do push-ups upon it and could probably paint the side of a house with it in a matter of minutes with how quickly he motored it along her quivering petals. The sound of rapid, wet licks against her plush pussy overrode the new wave music playing in the background. He was just letting it rip, pasting her tingling hood with rapid swipes of his tongue.

"Ohh, yes!" she cooed, tossing her head back. Her glasses were practically steaming up before her eyes.

"Awesome. Awesome," Parker continued. "Fingers, now. One. Two. Deeper. De-eeper. Suck her clit."

"Oh. Ohh... God!" Charise gasped, her belly shuddering.

"Shit, baby," Apollo breathed, "your buds even taste like cherry."

Thank God she had taken a bath in the morning fifty years in the future.

"Faster. Faster. Yeah, buck those hips... Fuck, this is hella hot, guys!" Parker enthused, leaning forward in the Director's chair.

"Oh! Ohh... fuck!" Charise shoved the back of her head into the mattress, arching her back. Squeezing her eyes shut, she came hard while Apollo continued to wash his tongue against her pulsing snatch. "Ah, God!"

'A Taste of Her Pie', fer sure.

"Uh-h, Parker," Judd squeaked anxiously, his plump face glowing with perspiration, "can I be excused?"

Parker waved his hand.

While Judd grabbed a box of tissue and ran off to the washroom, Parker took over behind the camera and said, "You two need a break or...?"

Ignoring him, Charise pulled Apollo onto her, spreading her knees apart. While he massaged his crotch provocatively against her, dragging his hard, warm cock all over her flesh, they locked tongues together once more.

"Okay," Parker remarked, removing the camera from the tripod, "we keep rolling."

Apollo raised his head. His face glowing with perspiration, he whispered to Charise, "You want me to put on some protection?"

"Just fuck me already," she urged with a hungry hiss, "I don't have much time."

Parker propped a knee on the bed as he got in tight with the camera. Gripping Apollo's arm, Charise grit her teeth as she felt his cock ease into her with an assured thrust.

"Oh! Uhh!" they groaned in unison.

"Yee-ah!" Parker applauded with a lascivious laugh while focusing the lens. "All the way in. It's a beautiful thing, babies!"

For the next half hour, Charise easily ignored Parker's incessant chatter and just enjoyed the fruits of all of Apollo's pre-shoot warm ups. From position-to-position, his cock remained hard, its delicious throb pulsating deep within her. As he picked up the tempo, she gasped and desperately blew aside the strands of her crimson hair that fell across her face.

"Oh, yeah! Loving the doggy-style!" Parker chimed excitedly. "That wet smack on her ass is friggin' hot! Totally rad! Where's the beef, now? Where's the beef?"

The bed's headboard was nearly coming apart as Charise gripped and shook it. From behind, she heard Apollo breathing desperately, wheezing, gasping, as he pumped his cock into her snatch furiously. She tossed her head back, pushing her smooth belly down and shoving her tanned ass back against his oncoming crotch with a resounding smack.

"Ah, man! You're a total babe, Cherry," Apollo exclaimed, gasping for air. "What a hot bod!"

Charise would have returned the compliment with pleasure but she was too involved with his rigid shaft rushing in and out of her with a sumptuous friction. Her glasses having fallen off her glowing face onto the bed a long while ago, she tossed her head back forth with abandon, messing her red hair. Her entire body suddenly tensed and then she came again, hollering, "Fuck!"

"Fucking good, baby!" Apollo huffed and gasped as he continued on fervently. Finally, he stiffened, digging his fingers into her waist, and moaned, "Uhh!"

Charise's overexerted body flinched and quivered as she felt his first shot of spunk spill into her.

"Pull out, Apollo. Slowly. We need to see it," Parker instructed.

Apollo withdrew from her carefully, then gripped his slick cock and pumped it in his fist.

Parker continued, "Yeah. Shoot on her ass. Smear it all over. Yee-ah. Awesome load, baby."

Charise sucked in her lips, her body rolling from her short, pitchy breathing. She could feel the head of Apollo's cock brushing against her ass, pasting it with his spray of jism.

While Parker continued to talk them down from their lusty high, they rolled onto the bed together, kissing and fondling, both covered in sweat. Feeling the glow and buzz within her, Charise continued to stroke Apollo's slick cock. She then raised her spunk-covered fingers to her lips and slowly sucked on them, one-by-one.

"Holy shit!" Parker exclaimed, obviously not expecting her to do that. He just managed to get the camera back into position in time to catch her licking her thumb clean.

"Mmm... just the way I like my pie," she purred, smiling at Apollo, "nice and gooey."

"And... cut," Parker announced. Stumbling backwards exhausted, he gasped, "Fuckin' A."

Judd was still in the washroom, but a few seconds later, a meek, hapless groan could be heard from behind the door.

While they continued admiring each other, Apollo stroked her hair again. She really liked that.

"You were awesome," he said. "I knew you would be."

"You weren't pretty 'awesome', yourself," she replied with a blushing grin. That was an understatement.

"We should offer you a contract," he said.

"Sorry. One-time deal," she said, caressing his face. It nagged her a little that she would have to disappear back to her own time shortly, but it was probably for the best.

"That's too bad," Apollo lamented.

"Yeah," she giggled, "but this was bitchin'."

Parker clapped his hands. "Who's hungry?"

"Me," Judd said, finally emerging from the washroom looking all flushed and flustered and definitely in need of some sustenance.

"Wicked Wok?" Apollo suggested, sitting up in the bed.

"Chinese?" Charise asked as she put her glasses back on.

"Yeah, it's this absolutely legit place I found. You'll love it," he explained. "Awesome chicken balls."

Unfortunately for Charise, by the time they got dressed, traveled back to the city and found the back alley take-out restaurant, her time was up. Just as Apollo handed her the chicken balls and turned around, her Chrono-synchronizer beeped...

FFZ-ZZT!

... and she disappeared.

--0--

Charise stepped out of the refrigerator, back into the decrepit warehouse, back in present day, feeling a bit gangly in the knees.

"Did it work?" Dunlop asked eagerly while she stretched.

"'Did it work'?" she exclaimed, "I was gone for three hours."

Elated, the mad scientist's beady, blue eyes widened. He asked in disbelief, "Really?"

"Here's proof." She reached back into the fridge and retrieved the chicken balls.

His jaw dropped as he took the container from her and held it with surprising reverence. "Oh my God! You did it!"

"Did what?"

"You got Wicked Wok chicken balls!"

"Uh... wait a second." Charise shook her head, irritated. "Did you send me back in time fifty years just so you can get Chinese take-out?"

"Yes!" he exclaimed, oblivious to her incredulous expression.

"And why didn't you just give me the restaurant's address, then?"

Stroking the container like it was the Holy Grail, he shrugged. "I forgot where it was."

"So you had me meet 'Barry' to show me? Why the fuck didn't you just tell me that was the mission?" she snapped.

"Would you have gone if I did?"

Charise blinked. He had a point.

"I was so upset when the place burned down in '86," Dunlop sighed.

"Why'd you send me back to 1985, specifically?" Charise asked, still unable to unravel her twisted brows.

"1985?" he said, puzzled. "My calculations must have been off. I had intended to send you to 1984 to give me some wiggle room. What day did you arrive?"

"June 17."

Some color drained from his already blotchy face. "You were at the Video Lab on June 17?"

Charise pinched the bridge of her nose beneath her glasses feeling exhausted by the tedious back-and-forth they were having.

"Look," she grumbled, "it's been a long day for me. Can I just go home? My body aches like crazy."

And not only due to having spent time inside a cramped fridge...

"Sure," Dunlop replied, distracted.

Charise headed towards the exit, declaring, "Even if I was gone for only a few minutes, you're still paying me for the three hours."