The Yacht Trip Pt. 01 of 03

Story Info
Husband forced to watch as his wife is seduced.
2.4k words
3.61
48.5k
52
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m-o-t-o
m-o-t-o
388 Followers

Monday July 13 Pontine Islands - Italy

I'm on vacation in Italy and I'm having some trouble with my wife. I found this reddit, and apparently people talk about problems with infidelity here, so I'm airing my concerns and trying to get this nervous feeling off my chest. Right now I am sitting on the deck of a sailboat in the Mediterranean, writing over the boat's satellite internet connection. My wife Mel is downstairs asleep in our cabin.

We are on a sailing tour around the Aegean. We got on the boat at Civitavecchia, which is the port of Rome. We arrived at the Pontine Islands today.

The boat has a crew of 2 -- captain and mate. The captain, Marco, is an Italian, mid-thirties, cocky, tall, broad shoulders and narrow hips, longish curly dark hair, big green eyes... basically my worst nightmare. The mate, Antonio, is a ten-years younger clone of the captain.

The problem is that the captain has made it clear from the second we met him that he wants to fuck my wife. Full kisses on both cheeks when we met at the marina. Then as we boarded, lots of compliments -- some very specific. Mel made no effort to hide that she welcomed the attention.

Just after we set sail, she and I were in the front of the boat chatting and getting some sun. The captain sauntered up and stood there openly staring at her. He said that it's normal in this part of the world for ladies to go topless. She giggled and said that it was not normal in her part of the world. He made some comments about American prudishness and about how such a beautiful woman should not be so insecure. It was obvious she was being manipulated, but I couldn't see any way to shut it down without seeming defensive. He knew what buttons to push -- before long she reached around to undo the top.

She has fantastic tits. B cups, round and perky. Great little rose bud nipples. The captain said something like, "See, they are magnificent, perfection. How you keep them hidden?" Then he called Antonio to the front of the boat. They stood there, discussing my wife's breasts, in Italian, right in front of us. Her nipples, I could not help but notice, went from soft to rock hard during all this attention. I was livid.

It's worth mentioning that my wife has a strong exhibitionist kink. The day I met her, she was in the park, lying on her back reading a book. She was wearing a sundress which she had let fall up over her hips, completely exposing her tiny panties. She told me later that she would do this occasionally, wearing sunglasses so she could watch the reaction of guys as they walked by. She looked so sexy lying there that I had gone over to chat her up. I got her number and not long after we were dating.

While we were dating, nothing got her revved up more than sex in a public place -- a changing room, a closet in a restaurant, the back of a cab. And she loves to masturbate in public. Mel can twist her legs around each other and bring herself to orgasm just by squeezing her thighs. It's something she can do anywhere without others noticing and we had fun with her getting herself off in public that way.

So I knew she loved being topless in front of those two hot, admiring guys. Later I told her how uncomfortable it made me. She brushed it off as Italians being Italian and assured me it meant nothing.

The reality is, my wife and I are having some problems. We dated for three years and now we've been married for four. After years of an extremely sexual relationship, she has cooled off towards me. She'll tell me she's not in the mood for sex but then I'll catch her jerking off. When we finally do have sex, she asks me to put on porn or use toys on her. It takes forever to get her wet and she struggles to come. She's never as passionate as she used to be.

I suggested this romantic trip to Italy to try to re-spark our flagging sex life. We spent the first week in Rome. It wasn't great -- we just brought our problems along with us. I tried to initiate sex every night but she would just suck me off and then roll over and go to sleep.

The first night on the boat, after the sunbathing incident, we all four ate together at the boat's tiny table -- which was not what I was expecting on this romantic cruise. I was about to tell them we expected to eat alone but Mel stopped me. We all drank a lot of wine. She became very relaxed and laughed too loudly at Marco's jokes. There was playful banter between them the whole meal. She was hanging on his every word. At one point, I dropped a napkin and looked under the table -- their legs were practically entwined.

After dinner back in the cabin, I tried for sex, expecting another brush off. To my shock, she was receptive. I barely touched her and she was soaked. She came hard and loud, several times. I knew they could hear and tried to quiet her down. She shoved my hand from her mouth and panted, "I want them to hear."

After the final romp, she wrapped herself in a towel and slipped out to the bathroom. I drifted off to sleep. When she got back she locked the door, dropped the towel, and started all over again. She was even wilder the second time. It was a night like we hadn't had in years.

The next day, we toured an island. Maybe because the situation with Marco was stressing me out a bit, I had too much wine at lunch on the island. Back on the boat, before dinner, I went down for a nap. She stayed up top to get the last of the sun. She was lying directly above our cabin. At some point I woke up and realized that Marco was up there talking to her. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I caught some distinct, disturbing words like "husband", "wife", "sex", "cheating". I decided to intervene.

I found my wife, topless of course, lying on her back. Marco, wearing nothing but a Speedo, was lying on his side facing her.

Marco's tanned, toned body glistened with oil. But it was not his abs that caught my attention. It was the cock in the skimpy swim trunks. It was like a giant sausage -- it wrapped around nearly to the side of his hip.

It stopped me dead and he noticed. He laughed and slapped it and said, "Yeh, what can I say, I'm a lucky guy...." Mel was wearing sunglasses, but I am sure she was staring too.

I stood there awkwardly until Marco finally excused himself.

"That must have been a really funny story he was telling?" my voice full of sarcasm. "What was it about?"

She evaded for a while, but I insisted. Eventually she said, "He was... well... he was telling me the craziest things about relationships in Italy. He said after a few years of marriage all Italians cheat all the time and that some Italian husbands set their wives up to cheat. But that's ridiculous right? He said husbands buy their wives sailing lessons from him just because the husbands hope the wives will sleep with him or Antonio on the trip. He said the husbands pay bigger tips if he succeeds in seducing the wife. He said husbands pick him because they know he's just going to fuck the wives and send them home, not run away with them. No husband would do that would they?"

"Why would they?"

"That's what I asked him. Marco said when the joy of sex in the marriage starts to fade, as it always does at some point, the husband doesn't want that part of his wife's life to be over. But at the same time, he can't tell her to sleep with other men because she would think he didn't love her. So, he arranges these liaisons and lets it happen and he's happy that she's being satisfied."

"You sound intrigued." I couldn't help but notice how closely this conversation topic followed our current situation in the bedroom.

"Of course I don't believe him, the idea is just so crazy don't you think?" She had a glint in her eye. "But if it were true, it would be kind of sweet. Imagine a husband so enraptured with his wife that he would do that. He knows their passion is fading and he lets her get that satisfaction somewhere else, and actually the sex between the husband and wife improves as a result, or that's what Marco said anyway."

The conversation was replaying in my head at dinner last night. I drank way more than normal. Mel spent the entire meal focused on Marco. He had started touching her whenever he said something to her. Everything he said was too funny for her. She laughed and laughed. Another surreptitious peek under the table confirmed that they were playing footsies again.

We were both drunk by the time we got to our cabin. Before the door even closed, she was pulling my clothes off but I stopped her. I was jealous of the attention Marco was getting and furious that she was rubbing my nose in it.

I confronted her about sunbathing with him. I was suspicious that there was more to what had happened between them while I wasn't there. She played innocent for a while, but I pushed her. Probably because she was so drunk, she finally caved.

"Well, first he asked me to put oil on his back, and I did. It made me kind of flustered, and he noticed and made some jokes about sheltered American girls. Then he told me to lay back and he would do me. He put oil on my back. And, well, you know..."

"What happened, where did he touch you?"

"Well, he started on my shoulders, and worked his way down."

"How far down?"

"Well, pretty much everywhere..."

"Everywhere means your thighs?"

"Yes..."

"And your ass?"

"...yes..."

"And?" I asked.

"And between my thighs..."

"Inside your bikini?" My stomach was in my throat.

"No, but... well a little... he may have slipped a few times..."

I couldn't bear to hear. "For how long?"

"A few minutes, until he had me roll over to do my front."

"What! He did your front? For fuck sake, why?"

"I don't know. I didn't ask him to do any of it. He started doing it and I just went along..."

"He did your breasts?"

"He did my stomach, my legs."

"Your breasts?"

"That's where I drew the line."

"Oh, so there was a line?"

"I did tell him to stop, and he stopped. But then he started again and I told him to stop again and he stopped again. But then he started again and then you came up."

"Was that the end of it?"

"Yes, completely, yes."

From the way she said it, I knew there was something else on her mind. I pushed her for a long time and finally she let it out.

"Last night you know, after you and I had sex the first time, you were so drunk -- you just passed out. I got up to use the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom, his door was wide open. He was lying in bed naked looking at me through the open door. His dick was hard, he was stroking it."

"And what did you do?"

"I rushed into our room and locked our door."

"That's when you jumped me the second time?" She didn't respond, she just blushed.

I pushed some more, accusing her if having fucked him. We argued for a while but eventually I accepted, though not fully, that she had told me everything.

I told her we were leaving the boat at the next stop. She objected because she was having so much fun. I insisted because she was having so much fun. She swore she would put an end to the flirtations. I pushed harder to leave the boat.

Then she accused me of being insecure and implied that part of the reason our sex life had died was that I wasn't tough enough. She even said she wasn't sure she wanted to be married to a guy who was so insecure. We got stuck going back and forth about that for a while.

She put the argument to a halt by slipping off her clothes. She whispered, "You brought us here to fix our sex life. Finally, its working and now you want to leave?" She pushed me back onto the bed and straddled me, her hands running down between her legs. "You know what would really turn me on?" One hand undid my pants while the fingers of her other hand played with the hood of her clit. "I want you to watch Marco flirting with me and for you to be man enough to not be bothered by it because you know I'm yours."

"I don't think you can handle that. It is very very very obvious that you're dying to fuck him."

She dropped her hands onto the bed and put her face beside mine. She bit me on the ear. "You know I would never do that my love," she purred, "but so what if it turns me on?" She looked straight into my eyes, "You're in here with me and all poor Marco can do is lay in his bunk listening to us fuck." And then we did fuck, long and hard and loud. Afterward she passed out.

Now I'm sitting here tortured. I love the new Mel but I know exactly what is driving this new sexual awakening. As long as we're on this boat, even if I am finally getting great sex, I'm going to be miserable. And the longer we stay on this boat, the greater the chance that something is going to happen between them. So I'm writing this all out. Curious to know what you redditors think I should do. Should I stay on the boat and let her have her flirtation while I get the best sex we've had in years? Should I cancel the trip, lose her respect, and probably go back to a bland and boring sex life?

I'll give you an update soon.

m-o-t-o
m-o-t-o
388 Followers