The Year End Review

Story Info
A nice boss turns bitter and takes advantage of someone.
3.9k words
4.31
15.5k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonstevens
jonstevens
110 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters are fictional

Year end was always an exciting yet dreadful time at the firm. So many were happy and celebrating bonuses and others were angry and annoyed about their reviews and subsequent payoffs. On a day Jon should have been celebrating the largest bonus of his career and the best performance review he has had in 11 years, he was angry. At 43, he had dedicated the last 11 years at the firm, climbing the ladder playing the game properly. Jon was a successful highly rated manager with a promotion for a vice president role when it happened. The yearend promotions went to Ashley and to Barri. Jon was angry. Ashley, while smart, was generally in over her head, often missed deadlines and had no ability to manage a crisis. Jon had bailed her out of two major screw ups this year alone. Barri, was your typical stereotype girl who fucked her way up the ladder. She had no shame in admitting it, and when she reported to Jon, he had to place her on a written warning for inappropriate use of work tools, based on her emails and IM's and yet here she is promoted.

Jon sat in his office, blood boiling and angry when Shannon, poked her head in. "Hello sir," Shannon beamed. She always called Jon "Sir". He had been her manager since her first day at the firm and he moved her up the ladder with him as he climbed it. She was a great employee and great worker. Shannon was a firecracker. She had a loud personality, but everyone liked her. At 4'11" she did not lack confidence. A married mother of two, the red head had sexy green eyes, a fantastic ass and small yet perky boobs.

"Did you hear the exciting news about Barri?" Shannon asked. "Very exciting for her." Jon's stomach turned. How dare she be excited for Barri. She knew he was up for one of the promotions, and she comes and asks about Barri's exciting news. "Sorry you did not get the promotion, maybe next year, after all, Barri always appreciated the way you looked out for her," Shannon said. In 30 seconds, Jon went from adoring Shannon to incredibly furious with her. Sure, she meant no harm, but he always stood by her, supported her, coached her, and helped her navigate through the swamp of corporate America and she blows off his lack of promotion as no big deal.

"Ok, let me have it," Shannon said.

Jon replied, "Excuse me?"

"My year-end?" Shannon inquired. "It was scheduled for now. Jon gazed at Shannon. Her lips looked divine with dark lipstick. Her tits perky as always clearly defined on her yellow top and her ass, looked great in her black skirt as she closed the office door.

"I'm sorry Shannon, I am going to have to reschedule. I got tied up on a report and have not had a chance to finish your review, so we need to reschedule for tomorrow. Say 4:30?" Jon stated.

Shannon popped up to her feet and gave Jon a second look at her ass as she opened the door, "Of course. Just remember, be kind to me," Shannon said as she marched out of his office. "Bye boss". With that, Shannon marched off. Jon stewed for a moment and then turned to his computer and finished out his day.

A little over 24 hours later, at 4:30, Jon heard Shannon's voice saying goodbye to some coworkers as she headed for his office. She entered the room and in her typical fashion greeted Jon, with her typical, "Hello sir!". Jon did not reply as Shannon turned around and closed to door. Her short frame looked good in three-inch heels and a sweater dress that went just above her knees.

"I am sorry to have this meeting so late in the day especially as everyone is heading out to Ashley and Barri's happy hour," Jon stated. "As you know your yearend review is very critical to your annual raise and potential promotional opportunities. I thought we might need some more time this year than normal.

Jon handed Shannon a copy of her yearend review and slowly watched the smile on Shannon's face disappear and turn into a picture of confusion.

"What is this?" Shannon asked. "Almost none of this is true."

"Really?" Jon replied. "Funny, it matches with the four warnings you signed earlier this year." Jon sighed and handed Shannon four write ups.

All signed with both of their signatures and email from Shannon on each date acknowledging receipt.

Shannon raised her voice slightly, "What is going on? You have never given me a write up, and I certainly have never signed one. What is happening."

Jon, always the nice happy boss, was not smiling.

He looked at Shannon as she glared back at him with that firecracker rage. "It goes like this Shannon," Jon said. "That right there is your yearend performance review, pretty much ensuring you get no performance bonus, unlike the $25,000 bonus you got last year and guarantees you won't get next year's holiday profit sharing bonus."

"This is the performance review I will submit into the system. Unless you convince me why I should not. Oh, and please do not whine about how it is not true. You are a smart enough woman to know that it does not matter what is true. What matters is all these performance write ups are signed, dated and acknowledged by you, so either convince me why I should not submit this review or get out of here and go celebrate Barri's promotion," Jon bellowed sarcastically.

"Jon, I have worked for you for seven years and have always been loyal and a hard worker, why are you doing this?" Shannon said as a tear ran down her eye.

"Tsk, funny how you use the word loyal Shannon, you are anything but loyal and that's what this is about." Jon replied.

"Sir I really do not know what I am supposed to say or do to convince you to not submit these lies. They are not true and do not represent my work." Shannon argued.

Jon continued to eyeball Shannon. He could tell Shannon was worked up and started wondering if her panties were getting wet as she got mad. Jon had decided last night he was through being the good guy only to always get passed up for his hard work and decided Shannon was going to have to pay for her betrayal, celebrating Barri.

"It is very simple Shannon, right here, right now, you are going to satisfy me as I instruct, or you are going to have to explain to your husband why there is not performance bonus or raise and how next year you will not get one either." Jon said. Jon knew times were tough at Shannon's house. Her husband had been unemployed for nine months and his benefits were cut. The lack of bonus would cripple Shannon's ability to give her two kids Christmas.

"Satisfy you?" Shannon asked.

"Yes, satisfy me," Jon replied.

Shannon looked at Jon, while he was not ugly, he was an average guy. Mid 40's, a bit of a belly, and probably 15 lbs overweight, but she never had any attraction to him or ever thought about doing anything with him.

Jon on the other hand looked at Shannon and had craved a piece of her ass since the day he met her. He found her hot and sexy and something about the red hair and short frame turned him on. But he was a good guy. Never acted on it because it was not right, but always felt, nothing wrong with fantasizing.

"Sir, I..." Shannon started.

"Stop," Jon commanded. "I told you, either satisfy me or get the fuck out of here and go to Barri's party and perhaps get drunk. I have a feeling you will need booze when you explain to your husband why you are not getting money you were expecting."

"Ho...h...how do you want me to satisfy you?" Shannon said.

"For a smart girl you're acting like a moron," Jon said.

"You have a mouth; you have a pussy...I have a cock. Satisfy me, and maybe just maybe this review can be resolved. Otherwise, no bonus, no promotion, no raise no nothing. I'll also make sure to cite your husband's application to work here as a conflict of interest.

Shannon reluctantly turned away from Jon and locked his door. "One time and one time only," she said. "And before we leave, you will submit my real review," Shannon insisted.

Jon chuckled and said, "One time and you get the other performance review. But I want to make sure you want it, so I suggest making sure not only with your actions, but your words you tell me how badly you want this. I know you have always wanted me Shannon," Jon said.

Shannon was stunned, but knew she had no choice. Her family was beyond living paycheck to paycheck and her bonus ensured her rent gets paid for four months and she could give her kids the Christmas she wanted to. She turned away and then looked back at Jon, gave him a fake smile and said, "I have been wanting to fuck you since the day I first got here sir, and now it's time."

Jon's cock stirred in his pants as Shannon strutted over to him in her maroon sweater dress and kneeled before Jon. She hesitated before grabbing for Jon's belt, disgusted that she was in this position. After all, she loved her husband and was happily married. Shannon got Jon's belt buckle open and grabbed his pants button and popped that open immediately. She wanted to get this over as fast as possible.

Jon leaned back as Shannon used her hands, to grip the waist of his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. As she looked up, she was met with Jon's gaze at her. He looked slightly annoyed. She knew Jon never repeated his instructions from working with him for so many years. She faked another smile and said, "I have been waiting to see how big your cock is for years."

As Shannon slide Jon's boxers down, she slightly lost her balance as she saw thickest, largest, soft cock she had ever seen. "Holy shit," Shannon said. She stared at it for a moment as she thought to herself this was the largest cock she had ever seen. It must be over nine inches long already, she thought as she started to touch it.

Shannon leaned down started to lick the head of her boss's cock. She was not happy about the predicament but was suddenly very turned on, as her husband had an average cock, about five inches when hard. As Shannon's tongue twirled on the head of Jon's cock, she looked up at him and pleaded once more, "Jon, please. I am married and."

Jon cut her off, "Shannon, you have two choices, walk out of here right now and deal with the consequences of that choice, or proceed and get all of your financial and professional recognition."

Annoyed, but knowing her family needed the money, Shannon turned her attention to Jon's cock and started to give him a sloppy blow job. Shannon loved sucking dick and was turned on by the size of Jon's rod. As Jon's cock got harder and grew in her mouth, Shannon struggled. She was a small woman and did not have an overly large mouth. Certainly not a mouth designed to accommodate a cock as thick as Jon's. She dealt with the pain as her jaw expanded and sucked harder. Her saliva was all over Jon's shaft. Shannon wrapped her hand around the base of Jon's dick and stroked as her head bobbed up and down.

As Shannon increased her pace, she started to wonder just how large Jon was. Shannon attempted to deepthroat, trying to see how much of this cock she could get in her mouth and was frustrated she could not get more than halfway down. She was caught off guard as she gagged a little on Jon's head, feeling his hand hold her head down. "Damn, Shannon, you are quite the cock sucker," Jon moaned.

Shannon was hoping Jon's moans and heavying breathing meant this act was almost over. Soon she would make him cum and then head home to her family, whom she was doing this for, and never think about this again. As Jon released his grip on Shannon's head, she popped her mouth off to catch her breath, and instinctively wrapped her other hand around his shaft so both her hands were stroking Jon thick member. It was not lost on Shannon, that one hand was more than enough to stroke her husband.

As Shannon caught her breath, she lowered her mouth and started to devour Jon's shaft in her mouth again. Sucking and slurping his cock, giving everything, she had so this would end, she felt Jon's body tense up. This is it, Shannon thought. She used her hand on the lower part of his shaft and really rotated her hand and sucked the top part faster and faster. Ready for his cum to fill her mouth, Shannon had every intention of not swallowing any. Jon moaned, and pulled his cock out of Shannon's mouth, grabbed it, and stroked it a few times before he exploded and began to shoot rope and after rope of cum all over Shannon's face and hair. A rope even landed right on her left eye lid. Shannon could feel that the amount of cum on her face was substantial. She had never taken a facial. She felt cheap and dirty, but also could tell her pussy was wet.

As the as the last few drops of cum made it's way out of Jon's cock, they landed on Shannon's sweater dress. Her face a gooey mess, Shannon asked Jon of he had any Kleenex. Jon quickly explained to her they were not done yet and she was going to keep the cum on her face until he said otherwise. As Jon said this, he used his cell phone and snapped a picture of Shannon, covered in cum. Jon's cock was still hard, and he told Shannon to lick his balls so and he'd be ready shortly

Shannon hesitated as licking balls was not exactly her favorite thing. Her defiance was gone. She already had blown Jon, let him cum on her face and even had her picture taken. She had no way to end this. She leaned in and took one ball in her mouth and licked and sucked before switching to the other. After a few minutes, it was not lost on Shannon that Jon's cock was at full attention. The cum on her face was running down her face, but mostly sticking to her skin. Jon surprised her by grabbing her hair and pulling her to her feet. As Jon's cock touched her stomach, he spun her around and bent her over his desk and quickly hiked up her dress. There it was, that sweet tight ass he had always enjoyed, complete with a red g string running up her ass crack. Jon pulled Shannon's g strong to the side, exposing her pussy. Jon could feel the heat from Shannon's crotch and slid a finger right inside her. Shannon moaned. She was hot. She could not fight it.

Shannon felt Jon's head touch her pussy when she asked, "Please sir, use a condom. I am not on birth control." Jon just chuckled and said, "That sounds like a "you" problem."

How could I have been so wrong all these years Shannon wondered? Jon had always been caring and concerning and helpful and now was blackmailing her. Her thoughts interrupted as she felt Jon's cock, in one thrust, stretch her pussy wider than it ever has been stretched and felt her shaft deep inside her. She moaned very loud, "Oh fuck."

Jon wrapped Shannon's red hair in his left hand and pulled her hair as his right hand squeezed her hip as he fucked her hard and deep. Shannon could not catch her breath. Her body was worked up. Jon was amazing with his cock. He knew where to hit her inside and the speed she needed. It was not long before her body betrayed her, and Shannon came all over Jon's cock. Jon showed her no mercy. He let go of her hair and used that hand to reach and pinch her clit. The sensation and the pressure Jon's cock were putting on her inside was too much, and Shannon convulsed again with her second orgasm in less then a minute.

Jon noticed some cream on his cock and smiled to himself. Feeling as if he had achieved victory. Jon took and open hand and spanked Shannon hard as he held his cock deep inside her. Pressing her down at the small of her back, Shannon could feel Jon's thickness filling her. She lost control and came a third time the instant Jon pressed a finger to her asshole. Shannon had never been into ass play, but the touch sent her over the edge, and she screamed out as her orgasm took over her body.

"OH MY GOD," Shannon moaned. Shannon felt shame and pleasure all at once. She knew what she was doing was wrong. She betrayed her marriage vows for her family and yet was enjoying the fucking she was getting. She never felt this full. Jon's cock touched her in places never been touched by her husband and she was now fucking him as much as he was fucking her.

Shannon felt Jon's hand slap her ass again and then felt the ultimate sensation as Jon pressed his finger into her asshole. The three orgasms had helped her relax and while it felt strange and a hurt, it also felt good. The cum on her face was mixing with her sweat. Her dress was still on, only her ass and pussy exposed.

Jon thrusted his cock hard into her pussy and held it inside of her. Shannon pushed back on his cock, trying to get more of it inside her. She was craving her boss's cock. The man, who up until an hour ago had been her mentor and friend, was now her violator and yet her fantasy. As Jon repeated with slow but deep thrusts one at a time, Shannon began to shake as she felt her orgasm building.

Unlike her previous three, she felt more adrenaline and pleasure throughout her body as it built. Jon knew he was close as well and was thinking how he wanted to be sure he came in her and on her. He felt Shannon's muscles inside her pussy squeezing his cock. Her red hair wet from sweat and the smell of sex filling his office, Jon eyed his prize. He had wanted her tight body for years and it was now his. As Jon thrusted in and out of Shannon, he felt the ache in his balls as they slapped her body with each thrust. "Oh, fuck me, fuck me," Shannon moaned.

Jon fucked her harder feeling her pussy stretch more as her ass bounced off his pelvis. The thrust hard and violent as Shannon's screamed, "I'm cumming." Shannon's body shook and she collapsed on the deck.

Her body spasming as her fourth orgasm took over, she could no longer muster strength to hold herself up. Cum still stuck to her face from when Jon shot his load on her before. Her orgasm went longer then normal. Jon showed no relent on her swollen pussy as he called her a slut mom. He called her a whore who did this for her money. The words hurt Shannon and yet the cock inside her pleasured her. She felt Jon slap her ass very hard one last time as he thrust in her and exploded. She felt three large ropes of cum warm her insides. As the third thrust projected out of Jon into her, she felt his cock withdraw from her pussy. She immediately felt the hot cum that had hit her face earlier hit her hair and back of her dress and finally her ass. She was surprised at how much cum Jon shot considering he already painted her face and shot ropes inside.

As Jon's cock emptied its last remaining drops he rested his cock on Shannon's ass crack for a moment, before moving her G string back into place and pulling her dress down over her ass. Shannon felt the sweater material of her dress press against the cum on her ass. No ability to clean up before she went home. Jon slid his pants back up and tucked his shirt in as Shannon lay over his desk catching her breath.

Shannon saw out of the corner of her eye, Jon's mouse move on the computer as the evaluation moved to the recycle bin. She saw a new document appear as Jon seemed to upload it into the submission area. "Here is your real eval Shannon," Jon laid a printed copy next to her. "For someone I thought was smart, you sure believed that bull shit that you were not getting your bonus,"

The words pierced Shannon. She had done nothing wrong and yet believed and agreed to fuck her boss. How could she be so gullible, she wondered.

Jon threw down some Kleenex as Shannon grabbed it and wiped the cum off of her face. "Just think Shannon, at least if you were fired, you learned today being a whore is something you are capable of. Afterall, this fuck is giving you your $25,000 bonus."

Shame overcame Shannon. She knew Jon was right. She chose money over honesty and her morale's. "I am finished with you for the day Shannon, go home and tell your hubby about the bonus you got. I doubt he will want to hear how you got four orgasms but the 25 grand might interest him."

Shannon walked out of Jon's office in tears. She betrayed her husband and enjoyed it. She chose money over integrity and allowed herself to enjoy it. She gathered her stuff and quickly left the building. Cum dripping out of her pussy and on to her legs cum stuck to her sweater dress and ass. As she got to her car, she felt her phone vibrate and noticed a text from Jon.

jonstevens
jonstevens
110 Followers
12