The Year is 2132 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They climb aboard Steev's dune buggy contraption and pedal furiously back to the estate. They walk through the house past the servants, the girls, and Claude and Zhanet. Everyone stares at the two filthy people, one dressed and the other one naked, but no one has the nerve to ask them what had happened to them.

Forty minutes later, Steev and Cherl reappear, bathed and dressed. Cherl looks at the group of people staring at them again and asks, "What's for dinner?"


_____________________


Several days after the Exosphere returned to Earth, Cherl enlists the aid of Claude, Zhanet, Sylvi and Steev in picking out a server from the Academy. They are the first patrons to arrive at the Academy server mart on Dies Lunae, Monday. They will have first chance at buying a young female companion for Sylvi.

"Steev, why did you come along?" asks Zhanet. "You do not know the procedure for selecting a server."

Steev looks sheepish and replies, "Zhanet, how could I pass up the opportunity to see a group of nubile, beautiful, young, nude, teenage girls? I'd be crazy to pass up this chance." Zhanet looks at Cherl, and for the third or fourth time in as many weeks, says, "Men!"

"Cherl, may I have one with big tits?" Sylvi pleads.

Zhanet asks, "What are tits, Sylvi? And why are big ones a criterion?"

"That's what Cherl calls mammae. I like big ones. They're more fun to play with and bite. Milla has big tits, and she lets me suck and bite hers. I would like to have a girl with tits like Milla's."

"Sylvi, I am with you to see that you make the best choice. I don't understand why Cherl is allowing you to pick one. The girl will belong to Cherl, not you. A slave girl cannot own another slave girl. Cherl, explain you're reasoning, please."

"Zhanet, I want Sylvi to be pleased. She'll stop pestering if she has the girl she wants; however, the girl has to pass my requirements, too," Cherl explained. "You can decide if our choice meets your standards, also. All three of us must be all be satisfied. Then, too, she must be acceptable to Claude if she is going to be part of his household. And Steev, he'll want the girl to be stacked -- have a figure he can drool over. We will all have to make the decision, but I've allowed Sylvi to pick her choice, and then, the rest of us will see that the girl passes muster. Agreed? Wow, there are a lot of good-looking naked females here. No wonder Steev wanted to come along."

The girls for sale are lined up on tiers. They are vying for attention by posing and trying to put their best attributes forward. They are all so attractive that Cherl doesn't know how anyone can make a decision. However, Sylvi doesn't seem to have trouble picking one out. She points to a girl up on the third tier and declares that that's the one she wants.

The girl's breasts aren't particularly huge, but they are full and firm. Her nipples are long and erect and Cherl contemplates sucking them. She looks over the girl's other features. Her waist is narrow, her bottom is full and round, she has beautiful legs, and her face is very pretty; although some of the other girls are just as pretty, this young woman has a special facial quality that the others don't have. The girl's dark auburn hair is long and luxurious, her gray eyes light up her face, and her full pink lips invite kisses. Yes, Cherl can second Sylvi's choice.

Zhanet motions the girl to come down to the floor level. She has the girl turn slowly around while Zhanet feels her buttocks, her thighs, her pert breasts, and her trimmed pubes. Zhanet nods her approval. She asks the girl to stick out her tongue as far as she can. Again, Zhanet nods and Sylvi begins feeling the girl's body. She can't wait to get her new toy home.

"Cherl, may I have this one? Please? I don't see another I like better." She puts her finger in the girl's 'kitten' and exclaims, "She still has her hymen, Cherl. Can we buy her?" Sylvi licks her finger and then puts it in her mouth and sucks it clean. "Cherl, she tastes sweet. Would you like to taste her?"

Before Cherl can answer, Zhanet interrupts, "Sylvi, Cherl may purchase this child. It wouldn't be fitting for her to taste the girl's secretions."

"Zhanet, do I understand that it is not correct to lick a slave's pudenda?" Cherl thinks of when she ate out Cordele.

"Of course not, Cherl. You may do anything you like with someone you own, but you shouldn't taste her in public. We must maintain decorum when we're not alone with our slaves. As mistress of our household, I meant only to chastise Sylvi for being impudent."

The women turn to see if the men agree, but they are too busy walking up and down appraising the rest of the nude young women. Cherl can discern that Steev has an erection bulging in his toga, but she just smiles and keeps that fact to herself. She is momentarily annoyed by his lack of control, until she realizes that her pussy is wet. All the beautiful naked flesh is turning her on, too.

When Claude and Steev return from their brief tour, Cherl points out the girl that they have decided to buy.

Steev looks her over and says to Cherl, in English, "I can see why you have chosen her. She's a very nice package. Do you know her name yet?"

The girl looks at Steev and says in a strange but understandable English, "Sir, my name is Heather."

Steev and Cherl are taken aback. Cherl asks, "How are you able to speak English?"

"Ma'am, my mother was a Briton. My father was a Roman soldier who had been deployed in Britain during the Roman occupation. He brought my mother here. When my father failed to return from another battle, my mother was sent to the Arena as an unwed mother. I never saw her again. I was six years old at the time and was sent to the Academy as a dead soldier's child. Today is the first time I've spoken English since my mother was taken away. I had learned English from my mother, and I try to think in English in case I can ever go back to my mother's homeland.

Cherl takes Steev aside, "Steev, evidently the child's mother was brought by a Roman soldier from somewhere in the British Isles and most likely through Gaul - France, down through the Italian peninsula to Rome. It must have been an exhausting journey especially if she were pregnant at the time.

"I have seen some maps and this area of Romana is almost identical with the same area of our Earth. The Romans here call it Romana as they have conquered most of their known world. It probably is called something else in lands they don't know about. I would hazard a guess that the rest of the planet is similar to Earth.

"Steev, just watch how this girl walks and moves. She has a natural grace and exudes sex. She is my first choice because she turns me on and not just because Sylvi wants her. I definitely want to buy her."

She turns to Heather, "Girl, you please me, but are you sure want to be a part of our household? I don't want someone who will be rebellious. Are you going to try to escape to find your way back to Britain? If you're not sure, I'll find another girl."

"Oh Ma'am, I am so glad that I please you. If you purchase me, I'll do my best to serve you in bed and out. You won't be sorry you picked me. No, I know that going back to Britain is just a fantasy. I have no idea where in Britain my mother lived; I wouldn't know where to find her relatives. I will be content to live in and be a responsible member of your household. Do I understand that I would be the personal property of the youngest of you ladies?"

"No, child, you would be the property of this woman." Zhanet points to Cherl. "However, you will be the sex mate to Sylvi here. You two will pleasure Cherl when she wants you; otherwise, you will be Sylvi's companion. You may have sex with each other when you're not otherwise occupied, but you must have your mistress Cherl's permission. You will be punished if you don't have that permission."

"I understand, Ma'am. I will obey all of your household rules. I am obedient and submissive. I won't disappoint you in any way. Will I be used by the men, too?"

"No Heather. Only the women." There is a fleeting sadness that momentarily dulls the girl's eyes, but she perks up and asks again if she will be purchased.

Cherl notes the changes in Heather's demeanor, but can see that the server is anxious to be owned by her.

Zhanet finds the proctor and sets the girl's purchase in motion. When the papers have been signed and monies paid over, Heather is bent over a table. The proctor asks Cherl if she wants the girl tattooed or branded with a hot iron on her left breast or her buttocks. Cherl gasps and tells him that a tattoo on her buttocks will suffice. She draws a picture of a dove and suggests that as her signet.

A young woman is called to tattoo Heather's left buttock cheek close to her perineum. Heather reaches back and pulls her buttock cheeks apart. The tattoo artist draws a small dove with blue ink. Then, she takes a needle and presses it into Heather's flesh until the design is complete. She wipes away the excess ink, turns and smiles. Heather officially belongs to Cherl.

"Ma'am, I am so happy to belong to you. May I hug you?" Heather asks, and Cherl hugs her, steps back and allows Sylvi and then Zhanet to hug her.

Steev steps up thinking he'll hug the naked girl, too, but Zhanet waggles a finger in front of his face, and he steps back. When the group is ready to leave, Heather is handed a narrow loincloth to wear to her new home. Other than sandals, she has no other possessions.


_________________


When they arrive at the estate, Cherl asks Heather if she would like something to eat. "Oh yes, Ma'am. I wasn't given food or drink this morning, and I'm very hungry. May I have some sanguis, too?"

Cherl asks, "What is sanguis in English, Heather?"

"Blood, Ma'am. Human or animal blood," says Heather.

Cherl turns to Zhanet and shrugs her shoulders. Zhanet tells her, "Cherl, everyone at the Academy drinks blood at the morning meal. It helps keep them strong and fit. Haven't you noticed the carafe of blood on the morning table? Even Claude has a cup with his morning meal. We all do - - well, I haven't seen you or Steev partake. You eat meat, Cherl. What is the difference?"

Cherl tries not to make a face.

Paul brings Heather food, wine, and a cup of the reddish brown liquid. She wolfs everything down, wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, and smiles up at Cherl.

"Ma'am, what are my duties? I'm ready for any tasks you have for me. Again, thank you for buying me. I am so happy to belong to you."

Cherl tells Heather to go with the other girls and have them show her around. Cherl plans to find a chiton for her to wear, instead of the loincloth. The loincloth hangs low on the girl's hips; the front flap is only five inches wide and barely hides the girl's pubic area. The rear strip covers not much more than the cleavage between her buttocks.

"Ma'am, this loincloth is fine unless you don't want my breasts to be bare. This is the first clothing I've had to wear in more than a year, and I'm content with it. It is quite adequate and comfortable. I don't wish to burden you."

Cherl looks at Heather's firm, beautiful breasts, and thinks that she likes them bare. Well, the chiton can wait. She tells Sylvi to take Heather and introduce her to the other girls.


____________________________


Sylvi takes the younger girl to see the musicians and Sera and Keri. She proudly hints that Heather belongs to her and is her companion.

The girls ply Heather with questions about the Academy and the Pleasure Time. They ask her about Study Time and Music Time teachers who taught them and whom they liked. They want to know all about Heather's experiences during the Pleasure Time.

"Heather, we heard that the girls in the classes after ours would have their tongues made longer. Did you have that done to yours?"

Heather doesn't answer, but sticks her tongue out and touches the bottom of her chin with it. The girls squeal with excitement. "How did you make that happen, Heather? How was your tongue stretched like that?"

Heather sticks her tongue out again and the girls ooh and aah. "Well, a doctor would press a needle into several places on our tongues and then coat it with a thick gooey substance that burned. It hurt quite a bit, but I guess it did something to the muscles in our tongues. From then on, everyday, we had to stretch our tongues by licking honey out of the bottom of a tube. We were given longer and longer tubes until our tongues grew this long." Heather sticks her tongue out again.

"We were told that we would have to stretch our tongues until we could reach and lick everywhere inside a woman's vagina including her cervix. We had to practice for hours with a clay vessel shaped like a vagina. We also practiced on our Academy teachers and the Pleasure Time teachers every day. We learned to stroke a woman's G-spot with our tongues until we could make her ejaculate. We would have games to see who could elicit an ejaculation in the shortest time. It was a lot of fun, and we got to ingest a lot of vaginal juices.

The other girls would all love her to demonstrate on them, but they know they need permission from Cherl and wouldn't dare request that little service. They recall what the consequences were when Delia licked Sylvi without permission. They will bide their time, but each anticipates that she will be the first to feel that exquisitely long, facile tongue inside her 'kitten'.

Sylvi keeps her arm around Heather's slim waist demonstrating her possession of the new addition to the household.

"Heather, Sylvi has taught us new sex terms that she learned from Cherl. Sylvi, tell her the words that we use all the time now." Sera enjoys hearing the words, but she is still hesitant to use them.

"Well, first there's 'kitten' which Cherl uses for vagina or pudenda. Actually she says 'pussy' in her native language, but she says it means kitten. Then instead of cunnilingus, she says 'eating pussy.' I suppose she means eating vaginal secretions." Sylvi explains.

Sylvi slips her hand up and cups Heather's breast and squeezes a little. Heather coos and purrs and puts her face against Sylvi's. Sylvi pretends the 'feel' was not deliberate, but the other girls snicker when she does it. They would love to feel Heather's full, firm breasts, too.

"She also uses the word 'cunt' for vagina or vulva, but she says it's vulgar, and we shouldn't use it, but we do say it anyway, don't we, girls?" The girls agree and giggle. "Cherl also says 'fuck' to mean when a man penetrates a woman with his penis, but she also uses it for any sex act even between two women."

"Heather, what does your vagina, uh, kitten taste like. Do you taste yourself?" Delia asks. She would love to lick Heather's pussy to see how she tastes.

"When I'm in bed after lights out, I masturbate, and then I ingest my secretions and discharges, so I'm familiar with how I taste," Heather answers. "My vagina is a bit salty and tangy most of the month, but when I have my menses, of course, I taste like blood, like sanguis."

Heather asks about their duties, and if they know what will be required of her other than sexually. She asks if they are allowed sex with men in the household and is deeply disappointed with the answer.

Delia tells Heather that Claude owns her and her sister musicians, and they may have sex with Claude, but since Cherl owns her, Heather may only serve women. Heather's eyes tear up as she struggles to assimilate her role.

When Zhanet had told her at the time she had been purchased that she was to serve only women, she thought it had be some mistake. That could not be happening. For many months during the Pleasure Time, she dreamt of having sexual intercourse with a male. She had practiced assiduously with her tongue and mouth, and her vaginal and anal muscles for that possibility. She realizes that for the rest of her life, she will never know a man's hands on her body or the feel of his penis in her mouth, vagina, or anus. She feels like her heart will break. Heather has been trained to accept being owned by either a man or a woman, but she had not been able to completely overcome her desires.

She had wanted to be purchased by a man, but she knows it is better to be owned by a kind woman than the possibility of being subjected to a cruel male taskmaster. She purges the aspect of sex with a man from her mind and will try not to fantasize about it any longer. She will service only females in her lifetime and she accepts that fact, if reluctantly.

The girls talk for an hour but have only touched the surface of their curiosity. They will question her at length at another time, but they must prepare for the noon meal. Heather is asked to join them to learn the mealtime responsibilities.

Heather is given the task of keeping wine glasses full. When she bends to pour the wine, her magnificent breasts hang before each of the diners, and each pauses to admire her gorgeous globes.

Steev drinks his wine quickly, so that the young woman must bend over more frequently to keep his crystallus filled, and he eventually leaves the table a bit unsteadily.

Sylvi can't wait to take Heather to bed and make use of the girl's talented tongue. She knows that Cherl will want to use Heather's tongue first, but she certainly hopes she will get to use it next. Cherl has not taken Heather as yet because she wants the girl to become acclimated to her new home and role.

Sylvi and Heather have been gossiping with the musicians and Steev's consorts, Sera and Keri; sex has been the main topic of conversation and Sylvi and Heather are horny from listening to all the sensual discussions; Sylvi has become anxious for Heather to have sex with Cherl, so they can begin having sex with each other.

Since purchasing Heather, Zhanet and Cherl have been sewing tunics for the younger women to wear. The one-shouldered chitons that the girls have been wearing are floor length and have been dropped so frequently that they need to be washed and repaired. The short tunics they are making will be better for general wear than the more formal attire. The tunics are very short, open down the front, and have long armholes. They overlap a bit in the front and are to be belted closed.

Zhanet thinks they will be less of a hindrance when the girls are doing their chores. Of course, Heather is still wearing her loincloth and doesn't seem to be in a hurry to wear anything else. Her breasts are so beautiful that the rest of the household is in no hurry for them to be covered, but if visitors were to arrive, the attire would be inappropriate.

In the midst of the older women's work, Sylvi and Heather come rushing into the room where Zhanet and Cherl are working and Sylvi blurts out, "Miss, we are so hungry and would like to eat you. Can we, please? Just this once; right now; please?"

Zhanet is stunned, "Girls, don't we feed you enough? Have you turned into cannibals? Why in Jupiter's name would you want to feast on Cherl's flesh?"

Sylvi has been in trouble before by speaking before she thinks. She has become so used to using "eat" as a sexual term that she fails to understand what Zhanet means.

"Cannibals? No, we don't want to eat Cherl's flesh. I want to eat her 'kitten', her 'pussy.' Heather and I both want to eat it. We've been good; we've waited for two days now since Heather arrived so please let us before we die of hunger."

Zhanet is really confused at this point; she turns to Cherl who is biting her lip to keep from laughing. Cherl shakes her head, widens her eyes, and shrugs; she pretends not to know what Sylvi is talking about. Sylvi stamps her foot in frustration and realizes that she, as a slave girl, has made a serious mistake. "I'm sorry I stamped my foot. I won't do it again. Please forgive me. Oh, how do I get myself into these situations?"