The Year My Life Changed Ch. 02

Story Info
With Grace.
5.6k words
4.72
7.7k
8
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,179 Followers

I parked the car and opened my side door. I saw Grace exiting her side and rushing to the front door. She kept the door open and disappeared into the house.

I locked the car and entered the front door. Grace was nowhere to be found. I peed, drank water, and waited. After half an hour, I called, "Grace, is everything all right?"

She answered from her bedroom, "I'm OK. Go to sleep."

Being disappointed was an understatement. I expected something else. With a heavy heart, I went toward my room.

At night, I dreamt about Grace joining me in bed, apologizing that she had run to her room because of a nasty headache. Now she was ready for me. Her beautiful body clutched to mine, and we had earthshaking sex that ended in me ejaculating in her hot vagina. I woke up at 2 am and found my underwear full of fresh cum. I cleaned myself the best I could, changed briefs, and returned to bed.

...

A bird chirping near the window woke me at 8:30. I didn't hear noise from the house, so I opened my door and went to the bathroom wearing only briefs. After brushing my teeth, shaving, and taking a short shower, I exited. Grace sat by the kitchen table, and her eyes explored my body. A smile appeared, "Ryan, you look fantastic like that. Would you like me to take your pictures and we'll bring them to Nina? It will make her day."

Was she trying to mock or challenge me? I wasn't sure but decided to take the bait, "Good idea. Tell me how do you want me."

She hesitated for a second and smirked, "That's a loaded question. Let's just say that for the sake of pictures, first, I'd like you to sit comfortably on the couch and look straight at the camera."

I was proud of my body, but instinctively, I straightened my back and sucked my stomach into my chest to look better. Grace aimed the camera and seemed to take her time. She giggled, "Ryan, you have an impressive body."

"Thank you. Any other pose?"

"Stand up with one leg slightly in front of the other, chest facing me, and gaze at me."

I stood still as my eyes ogled the covered boobs that swayed behind her loose robe.

"Ryan, this pose will be better if I shoot it from a lower angle."

Grace knelt down before me and aimed the lens at my chest. The way her torso bent to reach the optimal angle lowered the upper part of the robe, exposing the valley between her globes. Watching it caused my cock to extend and harden. She still wasn't happy with the photo and closed the gap between us, shooting almost straight up. The robe separated further, and much of her chest was now exposed to my eyes. My organ continued stiffening, pushing the front of my briefs forward. There was no way I could hide it. Grace's face was now inches from my erect penis, which aroused me even more... Seconds later, it pushed up, and the head peeked above the waistline!

Grace was focused on her picture, but when she was done, she noticed my predicament. She smiled, "Oh, my. Is it my fault? Sorry. You can adjust it if you want, but another picture like that may be what will make Nina's day even jollier..."

There was nothing I could do but laugh with her. "OK, Grace, if you are into a dick pic, go ahead. See what Nina has to say about it."

Grace took a few pictures from different angles and smirked, "Ryan, can you sit on a chair with your large hand on your thigh? Like that, but move your fingers closer to your thingy..."

I chuckled, "Does the photo intend to hint I was about to masturbate?..."

She blushed, "I thought the picture was sexy, but I agree people might think this way."

"Lady, are you shooting pictures for Nina's sake or yours? Why don't you say what you really want? Would you like me to hold my cock for your next picture?"

Her face became red-beet, "Ryan, what do YOU want me to shoot?"

"Nina has seen my body many times, so any pictures you take will either bring memories or make her laugh. However, if YOU want to explore my body with your camera or your eyes, why don't you say so?"

She stared at my face pleadingly but didn't respond.

"Grace, come closer to me." She made a single step forward, and her eyes focused on mine.

"Closer!" She was now only several inches from my body. Her face was reddish, and her breathing was fast and shallow.

"Lower my underwear." She didn't move, and I saw tears in her eyes.

I whispered, "Grace dear, please remove my briefs."

With hypnotic eyes, her hands moved slowly to my waist and slowly lowered my underwear to my knees, exposing my erect tool and ball sack.

I caressed her hair, "Good girl. Now look down at it and observe what your beautiful body did to it!"

She hesitated, and I helped by pushing her head gently down. She gasped.

"Woman, you know it's not fair to arouse me and let me suffer, especially after not having sex for many days. Will you help me, please?"

She whispered, "Ryan, I am as aroused as you, maybe more, but you are Nina's boyfriend... Do you expect me to betray my daughter?!"

"Grace, I like Nina a lot, and I have no intention of cheating on her. But your beautiful body makes me crazy. You are here and intentionally arouse me. The next time I can have sex with Nina will be months from now. Do you think my raging hormones will keep quiet for so long? Isn't it better if I have you rather than looking for another partner?"

Her hand caressed mine, "But Ryan, how can you ask a mother to have sex with her daughter's guy?"

"Grace, I understand your dilemma. I hate doing something behind Nina's back, but your body wants it; my body feels the same, and we can enjoy it for now, preventing me from looking elsewhere. When the time comes that Nina is healthy enough to have sex, it's up to you to stop everything."

"Ryan, you are so logical. However, my brain is boiling with contradicting emotions. Don't you get it? It has nothing to do with being pragmatic. I think about feelings."

I pulled her gently to me and whispered, "I know. I feel the same, but we are talking about a drought of at least three months. Please, let me be more than your daughter's guy."

She was silent, her head down. I pulled her body to mine and felt no resistance. I lifted her chin slowly and noticed more tears. I kissed her luscious lips, tasting their sweetness mixed with the saltiness of her tears.

"Dear Grace, I want you. Now..."

I kissed her again, feeling her lips caving slowly and eventually spreading for me. My tongue penetrated her mouth, looking for her mate. Grace's breathing increased, her body quivered, and her hands moved to hug my neck.

My hand caressed her back, trying to calm her. Slowly, her body relaxed. My hand moved from her back to her shoulder and trailed toward her chest. When my palm reached her glorious covered breasts, she gasped, and her hands pulled me for a deeper kiss. My hand moved inside her robe and cupped a round tit. The feeling was incredible! It was firm, smooth, and warm - As perfect as can be. My palm groped it and touched the nipple. It was rubbery. Her chest moved forward, begging for a rougher touch. I kneaded it lightly.

My neglected pecker began to ache. I grabbed one of her hands and placed it around my shaft. Her face disengaged from mine, and she looked at me, "Ryan, the last time I felt a penis was so long ago, I can hardly remember the feeling. However, I know for a fact it was much smaller than yours."

I grinned, "Sex is like riding a bike; you never forget. But more practice improves the results. Even if my cock is big, it will fit in your box." Subsequently, my hand slid from her breast to her tummy and touched her cunt. It was soaked. She trembled again.

"Honey, let's go to bed." I led her toward my bed and slowly removed her robe. She stood before me with her stunning body fully exposed. Her face was red, and her eyes pointed down.

I ogled perfection and sighed, "Your name fits you well. God graced your body. It is heavenly!"

She mumbled, "Ryan, please don't exaggerate. I am not young and know my body is not what it used to be 20 years ago..."

I growled, "Are you doubting my impression of you? If I say you are perfect, you better agree, or you'll pay dearly!"

She grinned and raised her eyes to me, "It's the third time I noticed a Teddy bear pretending to be a tough guy."

"At least I made you smile. Grace, watching your terrific curves is great, but I want more. I want all of you." I lifted her 140 pounds quite easily and placed her gently on the mattress.

Her eyes locked on mine. I couldn't determine if they showed fear or excitement. Maybe both?

I lay by her side, caressing her face, "Grace, I fantasized and dreamt about you so many times, you won't believe it! Each time I saw a glimpse of exposed skin, my pecker freaked out... And it happened even when Nina was here. I hate to admit it, but twice, I was having sex with the daughter and fantasized about her Mom, climaxing faster than usual."

Grace smiled, "You are too naughty for your own good! My daughter has the body of a goddess. When we stroll on the street, both men and women ogle her body! Are you with me to quiet your hunger until my daughter is available?"

"No, my dear. I'd look at the subject the opposite way. When Nina was ready to jump my bones, I thought about you often. I want YOU with all my heart, but when the time comes, I also do not wish to lose either of you..."

Grace's hand trailed to my hairy chest, and she felt my pectorals, "You are very strong. I hope you never turn on me."

I smirked, "If you give up and let me do what I crave to do with your body, I'll consider your request."

She whispered in my ear, "You talk too much. Are you planning to have a long discussion or have sex with me?"

"My initial plan was to make love to you, but after your provocation, I changed my mind. I am going to fuck you hard!"

Next, I French kissed her, and my hand tweaked her right tit. She groaned into my mouth. My tongue embraced her in a sweet tangle, and my hand descended to her mound, searching for her treasures. She placed her tiny palm on my rod and started bobbing it slowly. My hand reached her drenched labia and spread them, inserting two fingers into her snatch. She squeezed my shaft, and her kiss turned frantic. Grace's body began shaking, apparently closing in on an impending orgasm. I spread her legs wide apart and moved between them. Then I lifted her legs over my shoulders and, with one big shove, drove my engorged cock deep inside her tight pussy. She wasn't ready for my action, and her breathing stopped briefly. I didn't wait and, without warning, started ravaging her exposed cunt. Suddenly, her whole body shook violently, and she underwent a massive climax while screaming, "Oh, NO! I aaam cuuming! Oh, fuck! Jesus, it's so good! GOD!..."

I whispered in her ear, "Bitch, is this what you wanted?"

Her screams became louder, "YES! Fuck me hard. I am dyying but I doon't care! You fucker!..."

I Pounded her pussy relentlessly, "Grace, you are just a cheap slut, who needed a good roll in the hay to come out, don't you?"

Her screams alternated with cries, "Yees, I aam a sluut. I caaanot stop cuuming!"

I felt my orgasm fast approaching and growled, "You are my bitch now. I am going to mark you as mine with my seed!" And seconds later, I erupted deep in her vagina, flooding her with my spunk. I continued my strokes for two more minutes, and then my cock began deflating. I rolled on my back and relaxed.

A moment later, Grace raised her head and said admiringly, "You were such a beast! No wonder Nina sounded like she was being slaughtered each time you guys had sex..." Then she bent her head onto my soft, slimy prick and licked it. A moment later, her lips engulfed it lovingly, and her mouth moved slowly up and down while sucking on it.

I watched her with amazement - She hadn't had sex in years, and now, in bed, she behaved as if we were doing it together for a long time...

Grace finished cleaning my dick and leaned on my shoulder. She sighed, "You told me how much you wanted to be intimate with me. I didn't dare admit it, even to myself, how much I wanted you. Often, when Nina and you were entangled in a noisy escapade, I pulled my vibrator and used it to get off. Your screams and dirty talk were exciting, and reaching orgasm was easy, but sleeping was more difficult - You two went at each other very often and many times at unusual hours. I still recall waking up in the middle of the night, hearing Nina's love screams. I masturbated myself to a satisfying climax, but you continued for a long time. I was tempted to open your door and either make a nasty comment or... stay and watch."

I kissed her forehead, "Grace, when Nina was horny, she didn't care who was watching or, according to her, even who was joining. And as far as I was concerned, if you entered our bedroom, I'd be very happy..."

She gazed at me, "Ryan, are you saying you wished I was present during your sex?"

"I admit the thought of sex with one of you while the other watched crossed my mind occasionally."

Grace smirked, "Was your intention for the third person to watch the other two or join them?"

I kissed her eyes, "To begin with, watching would suffice, but I guess eventually, a threesome would be ideal."

She laughed, "Ryan, the way you pursued me despite being your girlfriend's mother told me your mind was deviant. But sex with a girl and her mother? Are you out of your mind?"

"Not really. Think about it this way: Both of you like sex with me. You call Nina's body 'perfect' and she envies your beautiful tits. So the issue is not lack of physical attraction but the mental block preventing you two from touching each other sexually. Am I right?"

She paused for a moment and whispered, "I guess you are right."

I grinned, "I find it interesting that a person who loves another one, like Nina and you, thinks it is unacceptable to sleep or have sex together. Neither of you is married to somebody else, and there is no risk of getting pregnant. Why not?!"

"Because society agreed it is immoral."

"Grace, with all due respect, I do not see why I cannot do whatever I want in my bedroom as long as I do not harm anybody! In certain societies, anal sex is illegal. Does it mean we have to abide by it? And what about LGBTQ people? Look, logical rules, like those applying speed limit or age limits to smoking or voting, I agree to obey most of the time, but in my own bed, no rules will tie my hands."

"I get your point, but still... thinking about doing it with my own daughter gives me chills..."

"Grace, dear, nobody forces you to do anything with Nina. At least not yet. Let's enjoy our time together and decide what to do when Nina has healed."

...

In the afternoon, we drove to the hospital to visit Nina. She was cheerful, "The food sucks, but I got good news. Dr. Jenkins notified me the surgery went better than expected, and in a few days, I'll start the rehabilitation."

I gazed at Grace. She tried to avoid Nina's eyes. Our new intimacy was like a heavy load on her shoulders.

I turned to Nina and smirked, "Girl, god gave me a long break. Are you trying to shorten it? You are not fair..."

She laughed, "Poor soul, is masturbating better than sex with me?"

I peeked at Grace. She blushed profusely.

"Nina, as long as you are here, everything goes. How do I know you didn't seduce a young doctor during the night?"

"Ryan, you are impossible! Mom, are you tired of him yet? You do not have to be polite. If you are fed up with him, I'll tell him to leave our house, at least until I am back on my feet, and then kick him each time he misbehaves."

Grace mumbled, "Honey, it won't be necessary."

"Good! So he treats you nicely."

We chatted about school, the taxes Grace needed to send on time, and even what foods Nina wanted us to sneak to avoid eating the tasteless hospital junk. We left two hours later. I was delighted to notice that Grace's initial mental block gradually disappeared, and her guilt trip did not affect her later participation in our discussion.

We left Nina when the dinner trays were delivered.

...

As I worked on my school stuff, Grace made dinner. Half an hour later, we sat at the table. I glanced at her, "I thought Nina looked much better today. What did you think?"

"In the first few minutes, I was frozen, thinking she could see through me what we did. But slowly, it became clear she did not suspect anything and was more focused on her recovery."

"Grace, I am proud of you. You behaved like any mother should."

"Ryan, don't delude yourself. I still feel awful about what we did, and I have no idea if or when I'd feel better about it."

"Grace, I want us to enjoy what we do. If you feel bad about it, I won't push you. Take your time. I want you with all my heart, but unless I get your consent, I'll stay put."

"Ryan, I appreciate your patience with me. I want your love and body, but I feel... dirty."

I smirked, "Grace, I am here to help you in any way I can. If you feel dirty and need my help soaping your back, or front... let me know, and I'll do it..."

She chuckled, "It's so nice of you to suffer while massaging my body. I'll consider it."

"On a more serious note, I am free now and would gladly do the dishes."

She stared at me teary eyed, "You can be such a gentleman and ruin my resolve..."

"Dear, we can compromise: I'll do the dishes, and if there are other ways to destroy your resolve, let me know ASAP."

"Ryan, you are intolerable. If I were strong enough, I'd slap you right now."

"Grace, I cherish any physical contact we have. A slap is an unusual way of displaying deep connection, but if you choose it, I accept, and of course, touch my cheek during the night and dream about you..."

She began crying, "What are you doing to me? How can I resist you if you are so sweet?!..."

"OK, girl. I am no longer sweet. From now on, you'll address me as His Royal Highness and finish by saying your obedient slave, Gracie. IS IT UNDERSTOOD?!"

Her contagious laughter filled the room, "I think you should become a comedian. You can be funny without trying too hard."

"Because for me, the word 'hard' has a different connotation."

Grinning, "If not a comedian, you may become a gigolo."

"Would you be my first client?"

"I've had it with you. I am going to sleep. Good night."

"Nighty night. See you soon... In my dream."

She smiled at me and disappeared into her room.

I stayed 15 minutes longer and went to sleep too.

Exactly one hour later, I woke up. Grace was naked by the door. She whispered, "Can I join you in bed for the night?"

"Sorry, lady, but as you can see, I have another pretty lover here. If Zelda agrees, we can accept you for a Menages-a-Trois..."

Grace giggled and was in my arms shortly after.

...

In the days ahead, I realized that in spite of their significant difference in appearance, Grace turned out to have as big an appetite in bed as her daughter. She loved rough straight sex but also enjoyed doggy style, cowgirl, and titfucking (Which was impossible to accomplish with Nina, given her smaller breasts). One day, I placed her on her knees and elbows on the carpet and leisurely pounded her from behind. I inserted my forefinger in her ass, and she collapsed in a huge orgasm seconds later. When we rested, she confided in me she wanted to try anal sex. It always intrigued her, but she was concerned about her bowel reaction to penetration. She wished I'd do it despite being scared my girth would tear her apart.

Grace had no idea when I'd go for it. On a Saturday evening, after spending a good time at a French restaurant and drinking a few glasses of tasty French wine, I was ready for it. Grace was tipsy and wanted me to ravage her cunt. Once we were in bed, I flipped her on her tummy and penetrated her pussy. As my strokes intensified, I lubricated her anus and gently inserted my forefinger. She moaned. I slowed my cock's movements and gingerly pushed through her back sphincter another finger. She was tight, but let me do it. A moment later, she started pushing her bottom onto my fingers, which moved inside of her circularly, dilating her orifice. When I felt she was ready for the next stage, I placed a third finger in. It felt tighter, but again, a short time later, Grace forced her backside to me with each stroke.

ragal2
ragal2
1,179 Followers
12