The Year of the Cat Ch. 05

Story Info
Kendra and Janice have a girls night during Matt's date.
5.9k words
4.76
12.4k
17

Part 5 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
333 Followers

Author's note: 100% Fiction. All sexualized characters are adults. A special thanks to jadams for stepping up and volunteering some editorial expertise.

***

To Matt, the following work week crawled forward at half speed. His date with Pamela was on Friday evening, less than a week, but to him it seemed more like a month.

Janice had done her laundry and was back to wearing her oversized T-shirts; however, she still refused to wear a bra in the apartment.

Wednesday, during his Netflix time with Janice, Matt received a text from Pamela: "Here's a little something for you to look forward to this Friday"

An image was downloading. When it finished, Matt was astounded to see a full body selfie of Pamela in the shower, completely nude. It was a side profile shot, her thigh protecting her pussy from sight, but her small, perky breasts completely visible.

Janice heard Matt gasp and glanced over at his surprised, yet delighted face, staring at his phone screen.

"More good news, I hope." she smiled.

"Yeah, I'll say! Pam just sent me a naked selfie!" It was the first time Matt had seen Pam nude or even partially undressed.

"Niiiice!" nodded Janice. "It definitely looks like SOMEONE here will be getting some action this weekend!"

"Yeah! Pretty hard to deny that, huh?" Matt was grinning from ear to ear.

"Just two more days to go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At long last the evening of Matt's big date had arrived. In anticipation of a lonely night in the apartment by herself, Janice had invited Kendra over after work for a 'Girls' Night' sleepover.

90's R&B music played on the stereo while the girls made drinks in the kitchen. Kendra had her dress shirt from the workday unbuttoned all the way, the bottom portion tied in a knot just beneath the long line of brown cleavage. Her bra had been dispatched to the bedroom floor as soon as she had entered.

Janice had thrown on a loose-fitting T-shirt over her bra after changing out of her work clothes.

Kendra shook her head at Janice who had finished mixing her latest cocktail. "Damn girl! Is there ANYTHING in that cup besides vodka?"

"First one didn't take, I had to turn up." Janice laughed. Despite her words, she was already beginning to slur her speech from the previous drink.

Just then, Matt opened the door from his bedroom and stepped into the living room. He had styled his hair and donned his freshly pressed gray suit for his date.

"Daaaaaamn!" Both women exclaimed when he entered the room.

Matt smiled through his reddening face. "You think I look ok?"

Kendra eyed him up and down. "Mmm! If I was wearing panties, they would've already hit the floor!"

"You clean up nicely, homie!" said Janice smiling proudly at her roommate. She stepped close to him to adjust his satin necktie. "Pam is sure in for a treat."

"Thanks, you two. Have fun tonight! With any luck, you won't see me until tomorrow." he said, stepping towards the front door.

"Good luck! Bye!" shouted Janice as Matt exited the apartment.

The door closed. Janice detected a quiet moment pass over Kendra.

"He wouldn't have had to dress up like that for me." she grumbled, staring at the closed front door.

Janice smiled. "Hey! Let's smoke this blunt." She held out the brown, rolled cigar towards Kendra in an attempt to distract her friend from souring the mood.

"What's he even see in that skinny bitch?!" Kendra continued as if Janice hadn't spoken. "She ain't even got no titties! I know! I looked at her on Facebook."

Janice shrugged as she lit the blunt herself. "I stalked her Facebook too. Pam is, like, super pretty though. I doubt Matt cares if she's got small boobies."

"Girl! Please! Matt is a Titty Man. I knew it from the moment I saw him. I got that same look we get from Franny." she grasped the offered cigar. "And don't even tell me you've never caught him checking you out- with them big ass titties."

Janice stayed true to her promise of secrecy. "I may have seen him looking once or twice, but hell... who doesn't? He's been nothing but a gentleman the whole time."

Kendra was exhaling a thick cloud of white smoke. "Yeah, well I'm tellin you! Matt wants some big ti-." she paused and examined the blunt, "Damn! What's this?!"

"My mom got us the good stuff. Medical grade!"

"Shiiiit, this is weapons grade! You're trying to get me twisted!" Kendra took another long drag that sent her into a coughing fit. After several moments she regained her breath.

"Damn... What were we talking about?" asked Kendra.

"I've no idea." Janice partly lied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Matt had driven an hour to the small county diner where he waited for Pamela to arrive.

The display on his phone read forty minutes past their appointed time. Matt noticed he had hardly any signal in this remote, sparsely populated region.

"I'm sure she'll be along any second now, sweetie." said the sympathetic waitress, pouring his second refill of sweet tea. Matt was the staff's sole customer in the tiny diner.

He smiled weakly in return. Finally, minutes later, a tinkling bell at the front door announced a new customer. Matt turned to see Pamela smiling at him brightly. It was such a rare occasion that the two met face to face, her beauty stunned him. Any annoyance Matt had had of her tardiness evaporated upon gazing into her gorgeous eyes. They embraced. Pamela stood on her tip toes and surprised him with a full, wet kiss on his lips. The smell of alcohol on her breath revealed she had been drinking recently. The couple took a seat beside each other in the booth. They ordered an appetizer to share.

"Give me a whiskey neat." said Pam.

The waitress shook her head. "I'm sorry, dear. We don't serve liquor here. Can I interest you in a wine or beer?"

Matt was startled to hear Pam curse loudly. "Fuck! Fine. Riesling."

It was Matt's turn to regard the waitress sympathetically. "Uhh, just another refill for me. Thank you."

By the end of her first glass of wine the appetizers had arrived. Pam ordered another glass while she scooted closer to Matt, their hips touching. She wrapped her arm around his bicep and leaned close to him. Matt could feel her other hand slide over his thigh under the table.

"So... have you missed me?" she cooed in his ear. Pamela stroked his leg slowly, inches from his growing cock.

"I sure have, baby." Matt replied. Pam's smoldering gaze was nearly intoxicating. Her strokes up and down his legs were getting longer. Matt could hardly take a breath from the anticipation of her inevitable contact with his now fully erect penis.

"How mu-...?" she said as her hand finally collided gently with Matt's thick bulge. Pamela's eyes widened as she carefully slid her hand over his shaft, probing the enormous thickness and length of his dick beneath the table.

Matt smiled "...That much."

Her mouth was hanging open. "Oh my fucking god..." she whispered in his ear. "This is ALL you!?"

Matt wagged his eyebrows at her.

Pamela was stunned. "How the fuck am I just finding out about this?!" she hissed quietly in Matt's ear as she stroked his dick eagerly under the table. "Jesus! Haven't you ever heard of a 'dick pic'?"

Matt honestly had never considered sending a picture of his dick to Pam; assuming that it would have been unwelcome. "I- I guess I thought you would've preferred to see it in person." Matt stammered.

Pamela made a breathless chuckle. "Well, you're right about that. I HAVE to see this NOW." she said giving his cock a final squeezed before grabbing her purse. "Let's get the fuck out of here."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice and Kendra laughed hysterically together on the couch.

"...And then he had the nerve to ask for my number!" Kendra exclaimed, hoisting an empty solo cup to her lips. "Oh damn, do I need another?"

Janice moaned. "I sure don't. That last one (hic)... got me."

Kendra fanned her face with her hand. "Why do you have the heat on so high?"

"Oh... it's radiator heat. The boiler down in the basement just got turned on the other day. It is pretty hot in here." said Janice realizing the sweat forming on her upper lip.

"Girl! I am getting out of these clothes. You're trying to burn a bitch up!" shouted Kendra standing to her feet and clawing at the knot of her blouse.

"Me too!" answered Janice, just as loud, throwing her T-shirt over her head. Beneath, she was wearing the sexy red bra she had recently purchased.

Kendra paused, ogling Janice's enormous breasts clad in the sexy undergarment.

"Damn, girl! You got some pretty ass titties!"

Janice blushed. "Thanks!" With a drunk giggle. "I think yours are gorgeous!"

Kendra bit her lip, staring fixated at her friend's giant tits. "It's about time you got a bra that fit those melons. Here. Stand up. Let me help you get it off." she said reaching out a hand with a hint of breathlessness.

Janice only half heard what her friend had said. She held up her hand to Kendra. Once she had grasped her palm, Janice was shocked at Kendra's strength as she found herself suddenly yanked on to her feet and spun around, facing away.

Kendra quickly released all five hooks of the brassiere at once. Then, she spun Janice around again to face her.

Poor Janice's inebriated brain was sloshing in a sea of liquor. She had to lean forward and hold on to her friend's shoulders to steady herself. The two women's extraordinary breasts mashed against each other. Janice barely registered the straps of her bra being slipped off her shoulders as she slowly regained her equilibrium.

Janice raised her bleary eyes to Kendra's. She was startled to see a strange look in her friend's eyes. She watched Kendra run her tongue over her full lips and gave Janice a naughty smile.

"K-Kendra...?"

"Sshhh." Kendra replied, placing her index finger over Janice's lips. "Why don't we have a little fun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt drove behind Pamela, following her to her small house. He watched tensely as she meandered across yellow lines on the empty country road. After arriving at her cottage style house, she led him in through the front door.

"Have a seat, sexy man. I'll be right out." she cooed to Matt as he lowered himself onto the soft living room couch.

Pamela blew a kiss to him before disappearing behind the bedroom door. Matt's euphoria was palpable. His boner raged tightly against his pants. He quickly dispatched his tie and unbuttoned his dress shirt anticipating Pamela's return.

At long last he heard the doorknob. Matt turned his head to see Pamela striding towards him. Her eyes locked on his in passionate desire. As she approached Matt was amazed to see she was wearing the exact same silk robe as Janice. A moment of stark realization washed over him of how different the women filled their respective robes. However, Matt refused to regret the lack of breast mass in Pamela. She was undoubtedly a vision to behold.

She cuddled in close to Matt taking a seat next to him on the couch. "Hope you're ready, big boy." She couldn't peel her eyes away from his lap. "Cause I sure am!"

Matt and Pamela simultaneity leaned forward, bringing their faces close to each other's. As their lips pressed together, her tongue wrapped around his in a sensuous wrestling match. Matt felt her hand grab his and force it under her robe. Her small, naked breast fit perfectly in his hand.

"Were all my friends right?" he thought, groping the palm sized softness. "Is anything over a handful a waste?"

Pamela slid onto his lap, grinding her pussy against Matt's throbbing shaft. Her pleasured moans grew louder as he teased her nipple between his finger and thumb.

Suddenly Pamela froze.

"... You've got to be kidding me..." she whispered in shuddering terror. Matt looked up into her eyes to see Pamela's horrified expression watching a beam of light glide across the wall. Over her shoulder Matt could see a pair of headlights pulling up to the house from the front window. In a flash Pam leapt from Matt's lap, tying up her robe quickly.

"Pamela, what's wrong?" asked Matt, concerned.

She was beside herself in fear, "Shit! Oh f-fuck, this is bad. Matt... I am SO so sorry...I... "

Just then the front door burst open with a loud bang, slamming against the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice giggled awkwardly through her nervousness as Kendra reached up and gently loosened the knot of her blouse and spread the lapels apart, allowing the garment to slide to the floor. She then guided Janice's hands slowly down to her naked, massive, chocolate colored breasts. To her mild surprise, Janice found herself instinctively spreading her fingers and squeezing Kendra's gorgeous, huge tits.

Janice gasped as she felt her own bare breasts being felt, massaged gently, in return. It had been an awfully long time since she had felt the sensation of someone else's touch upon her tits. In the bedroom, Bobby had denied her breasts any attention whatsoever for years. Therefore, Janice's ultra sensitive nipples immediately became erect in Kendra's soft hands. A passionate whimper escaped her lips. Her breathing became deeper, her heart raced.

"Kendra!", Janice whispered, breathless. "What if Matt comes home?!"

Kendra regarded her friend with a soft, chuckle. "He should be so lucky..."

Janice's unbelieving eyes watched Kendra lower herself. She bit her lip, barely able to stifle a gasp of ecstatic pleasure when Kendra's hands lifted her enormous right breast to her mouth. She completely lost her ability to hide her euphoric lust upon feeling Kendra's full lips latch on to her areola and begin sucking.

Janice cried out in rapturous passion as Kendra's tongue skillfully bathe her nipple.

"Oh my god, Kendra...please...", she whimpered, breathlessly. "D- Don't stop. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The loud bang of the front door being thrown open rang out like a gunshot in the quiet house.

"MOOOOM!?" cried an annoyed child's voice.

Matt curiously observed Pamela practically collapsing from the wave of relief washing over her when she realized it was her eleven-year-old son, Stewart.

"Stew-...Stewart! What are you doing here!?", she called out, catching her panicked breath.

"I hate Jimmy's house!", whined the young boy, "It smells like cheese!"

Pam hurried to the front window, waving to the headlights backing out of the driveway.

"You had Jimmy's mother drive you all the way home?!", she cried exasperated wiping perspiration from her forehead.

"Jimmy's a doofus anyw- ...Hey! Who are you?"

The young boy stared suspiciously at Matt sitting on the couch with his shirt open. Pamela hurried over to Matt, quickly closing and helping him button his shirt.

"This is mommy's friend, Matthew. He came over to... watch a movie with me."

"I wanna watch!"

"Sure, sweety! Just sit here with Matthew while Mommy gets changed and I'll make us some popcorn."

Pam hurried out of the room towards the bedroom. The boy stared at Matt blankly while he took a seat directly beside him. Matt smiled weakly at the chubby kid, mournfully realizing his hopes for a romantic night were over.

It had been established and agreed that there was to be no sexual activity in house as long as Stewart was present, so Matt resigned himself to simply use the remainder of the night to just simply be close to Pamela. However, even that proved difficult, as Stewart insisted on sitting between the two on the couch. Matt slumped in his seat as Pam pressed play to start the unknown movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice's knees were wobbling beneath her as her breasts were sensually ravaged by Kendra's mouth and hands. Her pussy throbbed in her soaked panties. She couldn't remain on her feet any longer.

She reached out and managed to locate the couch. Lowering herself to a seat slowly, towing Kendra's eager mouth down with her.

Kendra's lips finally unlatched from Janice's pink areola. She leaned over her seated friend, guiding a dark nipple to Janice's mouth where she received it eagerly.

"Yes, girl! Suck on that big titty!"

Janice found herself hungrily clutching the massive breast in both hands, her fingers sinking into the abundant brown softness. Kendra leaned in closer, mashing her colossal tits into her friend's face, nearly overwhelming her.

Janice's muffled moans sounded out from beneath Kendra's staggering volume of silky-smooth tit meat as she lapped her tongue up and down her dark, erect nipples.

"Shit, girl! You might actually make me cum...", Kendra labored breathing was ragged. She cradled Janice's face as her mouth caressed her gorgeous breasts without abandon.

Kendra suddenly felt a warmth ignite from within her abdomen. The fire of an approaching orgasm began to build in her. Janice and Kendra's eyes met just as the intense tingle flooded her core. Janice watched her friend's eyes roll back in her head as she began to shake from the intense orgasm.

"F-Fuuuuuuck!", screamed Kendra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt tried not to doze on the couch as the uninteresting film dragged on. Pam made no overtures to her son about letting his mother have some privacy with her friend or being up past his bedtime. Stewart stared blankly into the screen, stuffing handfuls of popcorn in his mouth.

After the movie had finished Matt tried his best to mask his disappointment as he hugged Pamela goodbye on the porch.

"I'd have you stay over, but with Stewart here..." she shrugged awkwardly.

Matt nodded. She kissed him on the cheek goodbye then turned to walk back into the small house. The door closed, Matt took a moment to sigh to himself.

From inside the house he could hear the boy exclaim, "I don't like that guy, mom. When is Daryl com-". He was interrupted by a loud shushing sound from Pam.

Matt paused, trying to convince himself he heard wrong, but he knew he couldn't deny it.

He dejectedly sunk into his seat behind the driver's wheel and drove himself home in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nearly 2am by the time Matt walked through the front door of his apartment. Music was still playing when he entered. Evidence of the girls' celebration were strewn about here and there in the form of empty bottles, red solo cups turned on their side and clothing articles on the floor and draped over backs of chairs.

Matt's distracted mood prevented him from being annoyed at the minor mess. His mind was wrestled around his relationship with Pamela and whether there was any hope for a future.

"And who the fuck is this 'Daryl'?"

What he really desired above all else was mercifully forgetful sleep.

Matt poured himself a liberal shot of vodka into a red cup and downed it. The liquid seared his throat on its way down. He sputtered and coughed, coming to relish the pain as a distraction from his mental flailing.

Heading to his bedroom, he walked into the living room. Stopping at the entertainment center, he knelt down to switch off the stereo. When silence arrived, Matt was alerted to a soft sound from behind him.

There on the couch, beneath a throw blanket, Janice and Kendra were leaned against each other snoring contently. Kendra was sprawled out, head back, mouth wide open, limbs jutting out from under the cover. Janice was passed out, her head nestled into Kendra's bust, using her breast as a pillow.

Matt thought about waking them but decided against it; the two simply looked too comfortable ("and naked...?") to interrupt. Instead, he quietly left the room as it was and disappeared behind his bedroom door for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice and Kendra stayed asleep together on the couch until the sky lightened into an overcast day and the sound of heavy rain on the windows woke them. They groaned at the perceived brightness of the room, both suffering from a huge hangover and a stiff back.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
333 Followers
12