The Year of the Cat Ch. 08

Story Info
Janice comforts Matt when he receives big news from his job.
7.4k words
4.76
12.8k
18

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
334 Followers

Author's note: 100% Fiction. All sexualized characters are adults.

New Year's Day happened to fall on a Thursday this year allowing Matt yet another short work week.

Monday morning on the job site, Matt caught a mistake on the project; a mistake so vital that it could have revoked the company's license. The entire upper management was on site that day to turn over the project to the client. Thanks to Matt's professional and timely intervention, the job and therefore the company was saved. The client was overjoyed and agreed to a contract for several more projects at sites around the world.

Later that week, after the paperwork had been signed, Matt felt a hand land firmly on his shoulder. Looking up, he was surprised to be face to face with the company owner. "Well done, Turner. I won't forget about what you did for us."

Matt tried not to burst into a grin. "Yes, sir... M-my pleasure, sir!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice was also looking forward to an extra long weekend, but even more than that: the company holiday party on New Years Eve. The whole building was buzzing about the lavish event.

Janice spoke excitedly to Kendra as they stood in line for lunch. "This is going to be SO much fun!! I hear there's going to be a DJ, fancy food, open bar, dancing..."

"Ooo! We're gonna get our groove on!" squealed Kendra bumping hips with Janice. "Oh. By the way... you're coming with me to go shopping after work. We gotta find some dresses that we can fit our girls into."

The two women were approaching Fransisco at the cashier counter. "...and speaking of the girls..." Kendra reached up and began to unbutton the top buttons of her blouse.

Janice gently stopped Kendra's progress, lowering her hand away. "Hold on, K. I got this." With that, Janice unzipped her work dress all the way down to the middle of her chest allowing a bulging display of several cleavage inches.

"There you go, queen!" Kendra whispered excitedly.

Upon seeing the ladies approach, Fransisco literally had to wipe drool off his lip. His eyes couldn't be torn away from Janice's display.

"Hi Fransisco." smiled Janice, bending forward from the hip, leaning close to his ear. "Promise you'll save me a slow dance at the party. Pretty please?" she whispered.

Fransisco paled and shook his head 'yes' vigorously. He then motioned for the girls to pass through with a trembling smile.

"You're catching on, you sexy bi-"

"Nice trick, Paige." a male voice suddenly very close behind them.

Kendra turned and sneered to see Hank from Payroll leering over their shoulders.

"You should know:... that works on me too!" he grinned, displaying his yellow teeth. "I'm good for all kinds of things... for a price." his voice lowered as he stared directly into her cleavage.

Janice shuddered and zipped up her dress.

"In fact: I can be your DD at the party." his beady eyes darted to each of their faces, expectantly. "....By the way: that's a 'designated driver', not a bra." Hank slapped his knee laughing loudly before continuing. "...when's the last time either of you fit in a double D? Sixth grade?" he wheezed in laughter. "God, I bet you were so hot ba-"

"OKAYBYE!" interrupted Kendra, unceremoniously.

The girls turned and rushed from Hank who stood leering at them as they quickly walked away.

"Creepy motherfucker." Kendra growled under her breath. "Watch out for him, Janice. For real."

Janice nodded, casting a cautious look towards the middle aged man, who was now shuffling empty handed out of the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After work, Janice greeted Kendra in the parking garage as she climbed in to the passenger seat of Kendra's silver sedan.

Kendra whooped and shimmied in her seat to the music blaring out of her car's stereo system as the two made their way out of the garage and onto the open road.

Kendra whizzed her car through downtown, overtaking speed limit followers with ease. Janice held on tightly to the door handle, clenching her teeth in anxious dread, while Kendra raced the unknowing competitors down the street.

She finally skidded to a stop in the multilevel parking garage and the girls entered the mall.

"Where do we start?" queried Janice, gaining control over her shaking knees.

"I want my dress raisin' dicks. So, we're going to 'Blaze'. I called my cousin to see if she's working today. She says she's gonna hook us up" said Kendra setting off towards the escalator.

Janice's mouth hung open as she entered 'Blaze' behind Kendra. Exquisite, colorful dresses with all manners of daring cuts and plunging necklines lined the racks. It was obvious that most, if not all, of the gorgeous dresses were completely unwearable by either women, yet Kendra strode confidentially to the counter.

A young sales clerk, who had been absorbed in her phone screen, looked up to see the two approach. Kendra and the clerk shared a smile of familiarity.

"Sup girl!" said the clerk. The two performed a spectacularly elaborate handshake greeting. Janice blinked in amazement.

"Hey, cuz. This is J. J this is my cousin, Monica."

The ladies nodded to each other.

"So. Whatcha got for us?" asked Kendra.

"Come on back." Monica replied.

Monica led Kendra and Janice to a rack propped against the end of the corridor in the fitting area lobby. "I did my best. Y'all might be able to squeeze them big ol' things in a few of them dresses. No guarantees though." she said shaking her head at Janice, amazed. "When you told me you were bringing someone by that was even bustier than you, I couldn't believe it, but... Damn, girl... you were right!"

Monica's eyes took in Janice's full figure. "If only there was a way you could hook me up with some more up top..." she sighed. "I'm barely filling my C's"

Kendra laughed. "You need to hook up your dinner plate, cuz! You're too afraid to get thick. Don't worry, it'll find its way to the right places. Believe me!"

"Shiiiit. I ain't trying to do all that..." Monica turned up her nose and walked out towards her counter.

Kendra scoffed at her cousin's back before smiling at Janice. "C'mon, J. Let's go digging!"

Time flew by as the ladies tried on as many dresses as they could squeeze into.

"Oh shit!" squealed Kendra behind these dressing room curtain. "I think I found it!"

Kendra stepped out before Janice wearing a purple dress that was so tight, it looked like it was painted on her skin. Janice's jaw dropped at the sight of Kendra's astonishing curves barely contained in the shimmering, purple fabric. Her giant, brown breasts looked like they were ready to slide right out of her single strap, sling top. Kendra's astounding bubble butt created stress lines in the dress' fabric, testing it's capabilities.

"Oh my god, Kendra!" gasped Janice. "You look incredible!"

"Damn right! I'm getting a raise one way or another!" she exclaimed.

Janice sighed at her own, slow progress. "I'm not seeing any that really call out to me."

"I think you would rock this one." said Kendra, retrieving an unchosen dress from her changing room. "...but we'd have to do something about your hair..."

Janice ran her fingers through her pink curls. "My hair?"

"Yeah, pink's no good for this... but, as a blonde, this would look sexy as fuck on you."

Janice took a moment to imagine her look. "I could do that... I'm getting a little tired of this color... and hell, I'm a natural blonde anyway."

Janice tried on the dress. The dark blue gown fit her like a glove. The dress tastefully covered her entire front up to her neck, while being completely backless and shoulderless. Miraculously, only the very edge of her side boobs peeked out of either side of the narrow top portion. The dress hugged her hips and tapered down to a long skirt with a slit running up the side. A relatively modest dress compared to Kendra's, but elegant and breathtaking, nonetheless.

"Oh... yes. This is the one." said Janice confidently.

"Mmmm! Damn, girl. Looking fine! We'll wrap these up and hit up the hair salon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope your ready for our date on thurs cause I sure am"

Matt grinned at the screen of his phone. Another photo from Pamela was downloading. When the image opened, Matt gasped at the sight of her naked pussy being revealed from the side of her panties, being held back by her dainty fingers. Her tight, pink folds were glistening with anticipation.

"this is the 'before' shot! :-D"

Matt chuckled to himself at the dining room table, but faded to a contemplative silence. "After months it's finally going to happen. Why don't I feel more excited?"

The plan Janice and Matt had agreed on for New Year's Eve was this: her and Kendra would get ready for their work party at the apartment and be long gone before Pamela arrived. In the meantime Matt would be cleaning the living areas and setting a romantic mood in his bedroom.

Keys jingled at the front door knob and Matt saw Janice walk in carrying a large dress bag. At first, he could only assume it was Janice, due to her incredible bosom, but with her blonde hair, she looked almost completely different from the neck up.

"Hi Ja-...." In a matter of seconds, Janice watched amused as Matt's face went from a calm, pleasant expression, to a confused gawk, then to a happily stunned smile.

Janice blushed at Matt's wide eyes taking in her new look. "I hope that's a smile of approval!" she grinned.

Matt blinked himself back to self awareness. "Sorry for staring like that... Janice, you look absolutely beautiful!"

She beamed. "Aww. Thanks..." she twirled her fingers through the locks dangling near her ear. "It's just dyed blonde now... but, it'll grow blonde naturally from now on."

"It suits you. It brings out your pretty blue eyes." Matt smiled at her warmly.

Janice had to hide her face in a bashful giggle. "Ok. Cut it out. You're making me blush."

Matt laughed at her, teasingly. Just then, his phone rang. It was his job.

"Excuse me, home girl. It's work calling me for some reason." Matt said, starting to stand up to leave the room.

"Stay here," Janice nudged him back in his chair. "I'll leave you alone to go shower and change clothes."

Matt answered the phone as Janice closed the bedroom door.

In her room, Janice peeled off her work clothes, donned a hair cover and hopped in the shower.

She reveled in the warm water and sudsy soap washing over her skin. Feeling refreshed and clean afterwards, she picked out a favorite comfy shirt from the drawer: a plain, pastel colored T-shirt that looked like it was about three sizes too small. Janice pulled the thin material over her naked form. The aged fabric responded to being stretched beyond its limits by becoming nearly see through. Janice did a double take at her reflection as she passed, observing her areolas clearly visible. She shrugged her shoulders dismissively and entered the dining room.

There sat Matt, looking pale and distraught. Janice immediately furrowed her brow in concern. "Something has happened..." she surmised with dread.

"Matt?" he heard his name and looked up to see Janice approaching him cautiously with concern. His distraught mind didn't even register Janice's transparent top.

"Work is sending me to Japan." Matt said quietly.

Janice froze in place. "Wow! Japan?! That's amazing! For how long?"

His sorrowful eyes rose to hers. "...three months."

Janice felt her knees going weak as she absorbed to emotional gut punch. "Three months!?!" she said breathlessly.

Matt nodded. "It's my reward for saving the company." he sighed. "They bumped me up to Team Lead and put me in charge of my own project."

"Well... congratulations... but, halfway around the world!?" said Janice shakily. She was trying her best not burst into tears.

Matt nodded, solemnly.

A moment of silence passed. Janice, becoming aware, shook herself, sat up straight and wiped her eyes.

"It's gonna be ok, Matt." she said encouragingly. "It's gonna be better than ok! It's gonna be great! You get to go to Japan! I know you have to be excited- I've seen the books about Japan on your bookshelf."

It was true. Matt had always had a fascination about the Far East. The prospect of three months in Japan would have thrilled him, normally. However, right now the excitement was bittersweet. He feared leaving now would certainly prove fatal to his relationship with Pamela. Also, to be separated from his happy home life with his beautiful friend was even more heartbreaking, though he hesitated to admit it.

"... and you don't have to worry about the house or me while you're gone-" Janice continued, trying to encourage Matt. "I'll keep this place just the way you left it and I'll make sure the bills get paid and ... Oh yeah... when are you leaving?"

Matt looked up at her, meekly. "Only ten days from now."

A squeak of surprise escaped Janice's lips. She finally couldn't contain her sadness anymore. "Oh, Matty!" she sobbed, reaching out to him and pulling his head to her bosom. "I'm going to miss you so much!!"

A tear was squeezed from Matt's eye as his head was pressed into Janice's nurturing softness. The two embraced that way for several minutes until Matt felt her release her cradling arms from his head.

Janice took a seat next to him, holding on to his hand as though she was keeping him tethered to her. "What are you going to say to Pamela?"

Matt sighed. "I imagine once I tell her I'm leaving for that long... that'll probably be the end for me and her."

Janice caressed his hand tenderly. "Don't speak too soon. I bet she's smart enough to know she's got a good man worth holding on to."

Matt blushed at the compliment from Janice, but still harbored doubts.

"I should call her as soon as possible, huh?" he asked. Janice nodded her head silently.

Matt stood and left towards his door. In his bedroom, he waited anxiously for the phone to pick up on Pamela's end. When the answering service began, Matt hung up with a sigh.

He remembered the first time he saw Pamela walking into the restaurant where they agreed to have their first date. Matt could hardly catch his breath at the sight of her gorgeous face lighting up into a bright smile upon seeing him waiting in the booth.

The date had been magical. They laughed, shared each other's plates, told stories of their lives. By the end of dinner, Pamela had moved across the table to sit beside him, placing her hand on his thigh. They left the restaurant holding hands.

The two drove the darkening country roads together singing along to the radio. Whether it was the cool September evening or simply an alignment unseen, Pamela and Matt felt a palpable connection. They parked in a field and made out while an orange hunter moon rose over the tree line.

Pamela eventually pushed away from Matt, regretfully announcing she had to return home to her son, but not before eagerly agreeing to another date.

From that moment, Matt was a lost man, completely infatuated. He memorized every feature of every photo Pamela had posted of herself online. He re-read their entire text history daily. He imagined and rehearsed conversations he would have with her on his next date.

All the while, he made reaching excuses to himself why she wouldn't speak or text him for days, or why she would constantly reschedule dates, or would snap at him, unprovoked and unapologetic. It didn't matter: Matt was head over heels... that was... until Janice entered his apartment and slipped off her heavy winter coat on that fateful November day.

The gong that had sounded in his being that day had awakened his true and primal desire, no illusion could stand against it. So it was, as the scales fell from Matt's eyes, he began to see things for what they really were... and an uncomfortable truth was coming in to focus.

His phone chirped a text message from Pamela: "jesus! we can talk on saturday! leave me alone!!!"

Matt blinked. The jarring message had certainly shifted his alignment. What was once out of focus, suddenly became crystal clear to him.

"It's over." he sighed.

He looked down to his blank phone screen. The thought of sending her a final text crossed his mind. However:... "A face to face breakup is the best way, after everything is said and done." he thought. The spiteful bonus being: letting Pamela experience the hour long drive between them finally for herself- then dump her.

Matt couldn't help the grin spreading across his face.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Since Matt had broke the news about his trip, Janice had made herself inseparable from him. She was at his side every opportunity she could.

"I'm getting all the Matty time I can get!" she said, cuddling his bicep while he stood over the stovetop, scooping melted butter over the steak searing in the cast iron skillet.

Matt didn't mind one bit. It was delightfully commonplace, now and then, that he would get an accidental 'boob bump' when Janice would pass close by. However, now that she was glued to his side, Matt was almost in constant contact with her massive warm, braless breasts in some manner or another.

Tonight, the night before her party, Janice was wearing a short sleeved, tight fitting, black shirt with a gaping wide, bellybutton low cut front, held from falling open by a thin string, laced up and secured with a shoestring style knot.

Matt looked down with a grin at his bicep disappearing into her bare cleavage as she hugged his arm lovingly.

At dinner, she insisted on sitting next to him at the small table, even though there was barely enough room for their two plates side by side, let alone their two bodies. Regardless, she sidled close to Matt and ate her dinner unperturbed.

Matt's arm couldn't help but jiggle her massive tit pressed against it as he cut his steak with his knife.

"S-Sorry." said Matt pausing.

Janice just smiled at him, chewing her food. She silently signaled with her fork for him to continue cutting while she finished her bite.

Matt tried to repress a grin as he continued to cut through the meat. His sense of touch and sight were in heaven as her tits continued to undulate against his arm. Her fleshed surged over and over against the tight laced string, creating multiple mini bulges everywhere her skin showed. Matt took his time and finished cutting the small steak completely- into bites a toddler could swallow easily.

He glanced up at Janice who was watching him with a smile. "Looks mouth watering, huh?" she said with a wink.

After dinner Janice pulled him by the arm to the couch. She nudged him down on the cushion then planted her cute tush on his lap.

"I rolled us a special joint tonight." she said throwing her arm around his neck and leaning against him, bringing her face close to his. Her tremendous mammaries squashed against his chest, ballooning against the thin straps that crisscrossed her luscious cleavage.

Matt looked and saw her hands were empty. "You did? Where is it?"

Janice smiled coyly at Matt, then sat up straight on his lap. Her bulging décolletage rose towards his chin.

"It's right there!" she said, giggling.

"I don't see it." said Matt, confused.

Janice shook her head in mock disappointment. "Here. I'll help you out."

With that she grasped and then tugged on the end of the thin string at her mid bust. The tight knot released it's hold with a pop and a rapidly expanding gap spread open the front of her shirt. Janice had to quickly reach across her front and clutch her top from flying open. Her huge orbs mashed above and below her protecting forearm.

"See it now?!" Janice said in playful exasperation.

Matt took a chance and peered deep within her bulging cleavage. There, in the dark canyon of skin, a tiny paper colored point was barely visible. "I think I see it...", said Matt.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
334 Followers