The Year of the Cat Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice leaned forward, watching in anticipation, as Matt straightened himself upright. The bulbous mushroom head of Matt's dick teased Kendra's pussy lips, rubbing lightly against her, up and down. Janice bit her lip and watched Matt then place his cock to her opening and push forward.

"Oooooh shit yes!!" screamed Kendra, feeling her inner walls fill to capacity. Janice could hardly breathe, watching inch after inch of Matt's fat, solid dick slowly sliding its way into Kendra's sopping wet vagina.

When Matt's hips began an isolated rotation, thrusting himself back and forth, Kendra had to let go of Janice's hand to grip the edge of the couch for traction. Her eyes rolled back in her head in ecstasy as the dominant sound in the living room went from music to passionate moans from all three.

Janice's now free hand crept to her panties, where the fingers of her other hand toiled laboriously against her clit. She pinched the outside edge, pulling the fabric aside, bringing her gorgeous pussy into view for the first time. Matt had to look away to prevent himself from cumming too soon. He squeezed his eyes shut and began to thrust his hips faster.

"Oh my fucking god!!" wailed Kendra. "It's so good... oh fuck, I'm gonna miss this cock so much!"

Matt grunted through his exertions "It's ok, baby... when I get back... we can do this... every night!"

Janice tried not to let the shadow of concern drape over her face upon hearing Matt's statement. She subtly turned to look at Kendra. She wasn't sure if the tear rolling down her friend's cheek was brought about by joy or sadness.

By the time Matt was ready to blow his load, Kendra and Janice were both exhausted from the multiple orgasms coursing over their bodies again and again.

"Oh... oh shit. Here it comes!" he shouted. Matt urgently pulled his cock from Kendra's dripping pussy and squirted ropes of warm cum all over her tits and stomach.

The three drew a collective sigh of relief when the thrum of their sex bliss died down. Matt helped clean Kendra, noting Janice licking his cum from her fingers while she assisted.

The music was turned off. The activities of the night had come to an end. Janice yawned and stretched, plotting to sneak off to her bedroom to dive beneath her covers and drift off to slumber. When Kendra grabbed her hand and began leading her towards Matt's room, she balked slightly.

"We're just going to sleep." Kendra spoke low. "Come join us. There's plenty of room."

Matt couldn't believe his cock coming to life again when he saw Janice smile and nod, following them into his bedroom.

Once in bed, Matt laid down on his back while the girls approached him from either side. Janice peeled her useless panties off before sliding beneath the sheets. The two women cuddled Matt's body between them, pressing their enormous breasts against his chest and each other.

His cock remained at full attention as the trio exchanged 'goodnight's and closed their eyes on the extraordinary day.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Matt emerged from sleep the next day to the blissful feeling of his morning hard-on being stroked gently by a soft hand.

"Hmm! Best alarm clock ever..." he murmured, sleepily with his eyes closed.

Matt turned to Kendra, expecting her to be awake. When he opened his eyes, however, he saw that she was fast asleep on her side, her back towards him.

Surprised, he quickly turned his head the other way to see Janice awake, facing him as she lay, smiling with a glowing expression.

"Good morning, honey." she cooed.

"M-morning, Jan..."

She batted her eyelashes as she spoke softly. "I saw that 'Mr. Perfect' was awake already, so I was just wishing him a good morning too... I hope you don't mind."

Matt gulped. "Uhhh... no. I don't m-mind at all!"

He wasn't sure if Janice's seductive smile was real or an illusion of having just woken up.

"You have to wish my girls 'good morning' now." she said softly, removing her hand from Matt's dick and hoisting a gorgeous, heavy mass of breast towards his face.

Matt grinned at the erect pink nipple probing his lips. "Good morning, beautiful ladies!"

He kissed Janice's sensitive areola, sending his tongue forward to massage her nipple. Janice was able to bring her face close and aid in bathing her pink skin with her tongue.

Their tongues grazed each other again and again while they both flicked Janice's solid nipple together. Soon, the two were focused primarily on sliding their tongues directly against each other. Both of their breathing intensified as they began making out in earnest.

"What time is it?" Kendra moaned. Her back still turned.

Matt and Janice froze, startled when they realized she was awake.

Janice spoke, looking at Matt's clock on the bedside table. "Uhh... damn. Almost time for us to get ready for work."

"Shit... " Kendra cursed, staying still. "J?... You mind if I talk to Matt alone."

Matt curiously watched Janice gasp and cover her mouth. "Of course!" she exclaimed, urgently. "I'll just be in my room getting ready."

Janice gave Matt a mournful glance before she quickly turned, got out of bed and left the room.

"Everything ok, Kendra?" Matt asked, feeling a sudden sense of dread.

Kendra rolled over to face Matt. He could see her cheeks were wet with tears.

"Baby... I'm going home... back to Louisiana." she spoke softly. "I'll be gone by the time you get back from your trip."

Matt paled. "For good?... Like, you're moving away?"

Kendra nodded, solemnly.

Matt felt the wind leave his lungs briefly. "That... sucks!" He paused for a moment, then shook his head. "I mean... it sucks for ME! Is it... going to be a good thing for you?"

Kendra nodded again, this time with a serene smile.

"Ok then..." Matt nodded, matching her serenity. He was quiet for a moment. "I'm gonna miss you, Kendra."

Kendra winked, smiling. "I've already made plans to visit in August. In the meantime... you need to focus on what you got in front of you!"

Matt blinked. "...Y-you're in front of me..."

Kendra scoffed. "Janice, dummy!"

"Janice?... I mean, YEAH. I'd love to, but... she's got a guy already."

"Yeah... a guy that ain't hittin' on shit! She needs someone like you, Matty."

Matt found no words to reply. Kendra raised herself up and gazed down at Matt with a menacing glare. "I swear to god... if you two aren't fucking by the time I come back to visit, I am going to be SERIOUSLY pissed!!"

Matt gulped, intimidated. "I'll... I'll see what I can do." he chuckled, nervously.

Kendra didn't laugh, or even smile. She turned and climbed out of bed.

"I'm serious, Matt. That girl still needs saving."

12