The Year of the Cat Ch. 14

Story Info
Janice must confront her feelings... and her boyfriend.
4.3k words
4.78
11.5k
15

Part 14 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
334 Followers

Author's Note: I apologize for the lengthy delay in this chapter. My schedule has been packed lately and it's been hard to devote time to writing, but, rest assured, I have no intentions of abandoning this story. I thank you all for your patience.

***

At lunch the next day, Janice stood by herself in the cafeteria, waiting in line for her plate to be served. She distractedly stared at the flecks of dandruff on the shoulder of the man's suit jacket standing in front of her. Her mind was far away, still in bed with Matt, feeling his enormous cock filling her beyond capacity. She could feel warmth spreading to her loins as memories of Matt's body against hers repeated on a mental loop, interrupted in intervals by the image of Bobby's smiling face, which was accompanied by a wave of sickening guilt.

The line moved forward. Every shift of weight on her legs reminded her of the tender soreness of her pussy. She bit her lip, coming to relish the pain, despite her remorse.

Just then, Kendra approached Janice, who was standing in front of the server station with her back turned.

"Damn, girl!" exclaimed Kendra, admiring Janice's posterior. "I can already see all those stairs doin' your booty good! Look at that bubble butt!"

Kendra playfully swatted Janice's backside lightly as she sidled close beside her. Janice let out a pained "Yip!" sound when she felt the amplified soreness blossoming from the love pat.

Kendra's eyes looked concerned at Janice. "Whoa! You ok?"

"Yep!" Janice said a little too quickly and a little too loudly.

"No you aren't!" Kendra retorted. "What's gotten... into you...?" Her eyes grew wide looking up at Janice's reddening face.

"No, you didn't!" Kendra gasped in joy. She grabbed Janice's arm, hugging it tightly. "Oh shit! YOU DID!!"

"Sssshh!" exclaimed Janice to Kendra, looking bashfully up at the attendant who was placing a serving on her lunch tray.

Kendra hurried Janice to the end of the line and then practically chased her to a table in the corner.

Kendra bent forward once she had been seated. "Oh my god! You total slut!!" she whispered to Janice, who was lowering herself gingerly to the hard surfaced chair.

"Gee... thanks for reminding me." Janice grumbled.

Kendra grinned. "Anytime! Oh! By the way... Sit on a bag of frozen peas for awhile and your pussy'll feel a lot better."

"Thanks." said Janice toying with her food, distracted.

"So!? He's fucking great, right?" Kendra said, excitedly.

Janice nodded. "Matt was better than great! He was... a revelation, really." she said, calmly.

Kendra watched her friend continue to flick her food around on her plate for several silent moments. She furrowed her brow. "Really!?" Kendra admonished.

"What?" said Janice, blinking.

"You're feeling some kind of way over there." Kendra said raising an open palm, pretending to sense Janice's aura. "You worried about your lawyer boo, ain't you?"

Janice pouted. "I... I don't know. Yes... but... it's also me! I'm officially a cheater now."

"Uhhh... to be honest, girl... you crossed that line a LONG time ago." Kendra chuckled.

Janice sighed, her eyes cast downward to her plate. Kendra paused and sympathetically reached over to take Janice's hand. "You know... people cheat for pretty much the same reason every time: they feel unfulfilled with what they got. So, it's no wonder you strayed, really. From what I've seen, your guy's 'boyfriend game' has been slacking for so long, that it just became his new 'normal'. You don't deserve that! You need something more!"

"You know... he'd leave me if he ever found out." Janice said, quietly attempting to prevent her voice from shaking.

"So what if he did? What are you losing?"

Janice looked up into her friend's eyes. A mix of confusion and fear swam through Janice's mind. "I... Bobby is... " she stuttered. " He hasn't always been like he is now. He used to be wonderful. I actually fell in love with him in the beginning. He used to be so charming... he used to be proud that I was his..."

"'Used to be'... 'used to be'" Kendra parroted. "What about now?"

"Now?" Janice fell silent. "Well... he's all I've really ever known. It's scary to picture my life without him. He says he's gonna protect me. He says that I'm 'not equipped' to handle the real world without him."

"Psshh!" Kendra exclaimed, rearing back in her seat. "Besides that being the biggest pile of BULLSHIT ever... Have you seen how much our new jobs will be paying us?!"

Janice shook her head, slowly.

Kendra quickly took out a pen and scrawled a four digit number on a nearby napkin and slid it across the table.

Janice peered over to look. "What? Is this every month?"

"Every week!" Kendra grinned.

Janice gasped. "Are you fucking serious!?"

"Yes, girl!" Kendra giggled. "So... you see: you can be just fine on your own."

Janice easily calculated the amount scrawled on the napkin could not only cover her entire month's rent, but Matt's portion as well.

"Well, that's... something!" Janice blinked, feeling like her breath had been pushed out of her.

"Indeed it fucking is!" smiled Kendra, stabbing a lettuce leaf in her salad bowl.

She winked. "You know... you and your fine ass, up n' 'cumming' fuck buddy could be a sexy lil' power couple... if you two made it official. I mean, you gotta admit, y'all are perfect for each other. Y'all been living this whole time in some peaceful-ass harmony shit! I bet you and him ain't even had an argument, for jeeb's sake!"

Janice blinked, thinking back. ".No...not even a disagreement."

"SEE!?" Kendra exclaimed.

Janice felt flustered. "I... I don't know. Matthew is perfect, but... his job... three months from home! Really!?" she cried. "I mean, is this gonna be a normal thing? Is he going to be gone all the time? Am I going to only be able to see him for a few months out of the year? I don't want that!"

"It's just a job!" Kendra scoffed. "Besides... he could always just quit and become a pornstar!"

Janice didn't join in Kendra's loud laughter at the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch, Janice sauntered back to her small office cubicle. A picture of Bobby's smiling face that had been pinned to her wall greeted her when she took a seat.

Janice couldn't bring herself to meet his eyes, even in a photograph. She quickly peeled a blank Post-It note off its stack and stuck the paper over Bobby's naive grin.

"You've got to do something, girl." Janice whispered to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice soon found herself walking up the stairs towards her apartment. Turning the corner of the second flight, she paused to sniff the aroma wafting through the air.

"That smells delicious! Wherever it's coming from." Janice mused. Her belly grumbled in agreement. She had been too distracted to eat but only a few bites of her lunch today with Kendra.

Trudging up the final flight towards her door, the aroma only intensified. Janice's mouth was watering in anticipation. She unlocked the front door and walked into the dining room, greeted by the obvious source of the aroma, as well as sounds of light jazz music from the stereo beneath bubbling of pots and the sight of a beautiful bouquet of flowers arranged in a vase on the table. Candles were lit in various places all over the dining room and living room.

"Oh my..." exclaimed Janice, amazed.

Matt's head popped up from behind the open refrigerator door. "Oh! Hi! You're home! Hope you're hungry."

Janice's mouth hung open as she inspected the stove. "You... you're making homemade clam chowder!"

"Yep! The lobster tails and asparagus are almost done."

Janice's eyes went wide. "That's... my favorite meal! How... how did you know?"

Matt's eyes sheepishly met hers. "I texted your Mom... I hope you don't mind."

Janice laughed lightly. "Of course not!" She spun around, talking in the peaceful, romantic mood of the apartment. "Oh, Matt! Everything is so beautiful! Why... what inspired you to do this?"

Matt smiled, walking towards her. "I just couldn't stop thinking..." His hands reached out and held hers gently. "Last night was... it was... "

"Incredible..." they both said, simultaneously.

They smiled into each other's eyes. Janice stepped forward into his arms. "You didn't have to go through all this trouble just to get laid again, you know?" she winked at him before placing a peck on his lips. "... it just probably won't be tonight... I'm still kinda sore."

Matt blinked. "Oh... sorry about that... but, I wasn't expecting anything in return from any of this."

A timer on his phone sounded out. Matt quickly stepped towards the oven, donning his thick oven mitts. Opening the door, he retrieved a pan holding two, perfectly done lobster tails.

The savory aroma filled the room. "I just felt that you deserved some appreciation for... well, just being you... and this is how I show it, I guess." Matt said, fidgeting with his mitts.

Janice blushed, feeling her heart flutter for a moment. She didn't have words to properly respond. "I... uh..."

Just then, her phone rang in her purse. Inspecting the screen, she saw it was Bobby again. Janice blanched, her throat suddenly feeling dry.

"I'm sorry, Matt." Janice croaked, walking hurriedly past him to her bedroom. "I'll try to make this quick."

With her door shut, Janice took a deep breath and answered the call.

"He... hello?"

Silence.

"Bobby? Are... you there?"

"Just tell me the truth..." Bobby said, softly.

Janice gulped. "The truth...?"

"You forgot the fucking 'Thank You' cards again! RIGHT!?" he barked.

Janice had indeed forgotten all about them. She knew the ensuing tirade was imminent and that she absolutely could not deal with it at that moment. Without even a forethought, Janice suddenly found herself shouting into the phone.

"I WANT A BREAK FROM YOU!!"

She heard nothing in response. Seconds ticked by. Then a soft voice. "A- a break? R-really?"

Janice sighed. "I... I just need-"

"How much further apart do we have to be!?" Bobby chuckled.

"Bobby, I-"

"Wow... you have no idea how hard you are fucking up right now, do you?" his mocking laughter rang out, his voice increasing in volume. "I swear, I should just let you do this... just so I can watch you fall flat on your helpless face...if that's even possible with your ridiculous tits." Bobby's voice was now shouting through the speaker. "Go on! But let me tell you: your mom had it easy compared where you'll be ending up! See you when you come crawling back, bitch!"

A click and then silence.

Janice stood alone in the middle of her room. She was scared that the weightless feeling she was experiencing might actually be a metaphysical free fall; now that her proverbial magic carpet had suddenly been whisked from beneath her feet for the first time since she could remember. Or... it could be the inexplicable feeling of elation that had attached to her sense of newfound freedom.

Janice's feet barely felt like they were touching the floor as she slowly stepped back in to the dining room. Matt had two delicious, steaming plates placed before a beautiful setting. He stood near the table smiling with a wine glass in each hand.

Matt stepped forward, extending a glass of white wine towards her. Janice eagerly walked towards him, grasping the glass and before Matt could offer a toast, he watched Janice down the entire glass in one go.

Matt blinked, somewhat amazed. He silently reached over to the wine bottle to pour her another.

"Sorry..." Janice said, wiping her mouth with her arm. She held out her glass beneath the bottle until it was nearly full.

Matt replaced the bottle and cleared his throat. "It's ok. These walls are kinda thin... so I couldn't help hearing you shout in there. Are you ok?"

Janice took a deep breath. "Yeah... Bobby and I are... taking a little break from each other."

"Oh!" Matt said as he blinked. "I... I'm sorry."

Janice had a serene smile as she looked up, meeting Matt's eyes. "It's ok. Everything is going to be just fine."

She leaned forward and gave Matt a soft kiss on his lips.

"By the way..." said Janice. "Do we have any frozen peas?"

"Y- yeah... we do." Matt said, confused, then his eyes grew wide. "Oh, no! You didn't want asparagus, did you? It's ok! I'll make you peas really quick!" he said, rushing to the freezer to retrieve a bag.

"No! No! Everything is perfect, Matty!" Janice exclaimed. "I want to sit on them."

Matt's brow furrowed, still confused. "We... have cushions."

Janice had to laugh. "It's to cool down my poor pussy that you beat up with that huge dick of yours!"

Matt slapped his forehead. "Oh! Duh! Sorry."

He handed her the cold bag and sat down across from her. Janice winced slightly at the sudden chill when her tender crotch lowered onto the bag. Soon, the relieving cool was relaxing her inflamed vagina, pleasantly.

"Dig in!" said Matt, grabbing his fork.

"Wait!..." Janice exclaimed. She raised her glass to toast with Matt. He smiled, raising his glass in response.

"To you, Matty..." she said, gazing lovingly in to his widening eyes. "Thank you..."

Matt chuckled as their glasses clinked together. "It's nothing." he said, blushing. He felt Janice's hand grasp his suddenly from across the table. He looked up to see her eyes filling with tears through her smile.

"It's everything!" her shaking voice answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was delicious. Janice was delighted by the nostalgia she experienced with every bite.

"This was a huge favorite of mine when I was a LITTLE little kid!" she said, relishing the aroma of the thick chowder. "We... uhh, didn't see much of it after my dad..." Janice's words hesitated to silence.

Matt quietly spoke. "When your Mom came to visit she told me about what happened... I'm very sorry for you loss, Janice."

She cast her eyes up to his sympathetic expression. "Thank you, Matty. After... that, Mom, Tracy and I went from not having a want for anything... to only owning the clothes on our back... in the span of a weekend!"

Matt took a sharp intake of breath, imaging the sea change Janice must have endured at such an impressionable age.

"Needless to say..." Janice continued. "The times I was able to see this dish again since then have TRULY been special occasions... and that's including this one."

Their eyes held each other in a loving gaze. Janice shifted her weight in her chair. This time the pain between her legs was overtaken by the stimulated tingling of desire. Her panties were soaked, of course, both from the thawing freezer bag she was perched upon and from her soaking wet vagina.

"Hope you left room for dessert!" said Matt, winking.

"Dessert?! Did my Mom tell you that too?"

Matt nodded his head, excitedly.

Janice's eyes grew wider than Matt had ever seen. "Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake!?"

"...and Rocky Road ice cream." Matt smiled, excitedly.

Janice gasped, playfully fainting in her chair. She flailed her limbs, moaning loudly, pretending to have an orgasm.

"Oh, geeze..." she exclaimed, lifting her self back upright into her seat. "Yeah... you're getting laid tonight."

"Seriously..." Matt held up his hands. "You aren't obligated to do anything. Plus, I don't want to hurt you if you're not ready."

Janice laughed, reaching for the bag beneath her. "This bag knows I'm ready! These peas aren't just thawed out... they're cooked!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice moaned, loudly. "Holy fuck, baby!" she couldn't help herself from exuberant exclamation. "This... might actually be better than sex!"

Janice scraped up every morsel of cheesecake with her fork, leaving no trace on her plate.

The two slouched back in their chairs, feeling satisfied. Janice's outstretched leg rubbed softly against Matt's thigh underneath the table.

"You've outdone yourself, Matty." Janice sighed. "That was wonderful!"

"My pleasure, beautiful."

Janice looked down and noticed she was still wearing her work attire. She smiled to herself.

"So... Want to keep me company while I take a shower?"

A grin quickly spread across Matt's face. He nodded, eagerly.

Janice smiled, standing to her feet. Matt noted for the first time this evening how sharp and professional she looked in her dark, button down dress blouse and modest, grey business skirt.

"I'm too full to undress myself!" Janice moaned, through a playful pout.

"Allow me!" Matt exclaimed, practically leaping to his feet.

Janice giggled, embracing his body against hers. They kissed, slow and sincere.

Janice felt her top button loosen, then her second, then third. She placed her hands on Matt's shoulders and lowered him down to the chair, so he could finish the task at eye level with her astoundingly large breasts.

Matt reached up and continued unbuttoning Janice's blouse, allowing a line of deep cleavage to appear in view, encased in a beige brassiere. The final button was undone. Janice arched her back, pushing her enormous tits forward, creating a surging bulge of breast meat over the top edge of the struggling bra cups.

"Isn't this the same bra she just got a couple months ago?" Matt thought to himself. "Wow! She's already bursting out of it!" he gasped, watching the bottoms of Janice's huge tits begin to spill out of the lower hem.

"Get me out of this thing... please, baby." breathed Janice, seductively.

Matt grasped her hips and gently moved her closer to him. Her breasts crowded his face as he reached behind her back and released the hook clamps of her bra.

Janice grinned as she reached up and held the large beige cups against her soft, jiggling globes. Matt watched her lift the bra, along with her huge breasts slowly above his head. His eager eyes watched her giant tits ooze, deliciously out of her brassiere, then fall, like an avalanche of breast meat tumbling across his ginning face.

Matt relished the feeling of her gorgeous softness billowing against mouth and cheeks. His hands massaged the unending field of smooth skin, kissing along the pink lines of irritation created from her restrictive undergarment. Janice bit her lip, her senses heightened from his passionate adoration of her body.

She reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. The garment slid, with brief difficulty, over her butt and fell to the floor. Matt's hands glided down her torso to her hips, where his fingers dove beneath the hem of her black panties. Matt continued to sensually kiss Janice's areola as he guided her panties down her legs to the floor.

Janice stepped out of the pile of clothes at her feet and stood back from Matt. "Follow me, baby."

Janice led Matt by the hand to her bathroom, where she activated the hot water in the glass shower stall. She gently nudged Matt down to a seated position on the closed toilet lid across from the glass shower.

Stepping inside the stall, Janice began rinsing her naked body in the streaming warm water. Matt's eyes glazed over in a trance watching rivulets of water glide down Janice's sumptuous curves.

Matt's dick was stiff with aroused appreciation. He held his breath, watching Janice pour liquid body wash from a bottle onto her gathered tits. She licked her lips, seductively for Matt as she began rubbing the soapy wash all over her gigantic, cream colored mounds.

Janice then leaned forward, pressing her wet breasts against the glass wall. Matt gasped in amazement as her massive volume spread across glass surface, blooming in all directions with spectacular roundness. Matt had to stop himself from getting up from his seat and licking the glass where her perfect areolas were pressed.

"Jesus! You are so fucking hot, baby!" Matt breathed, fidgeting in his seat.

Janice giggled. "I can see that you like this A LOT!" Her hands massaged the outer edges of her expanded breast mass.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
334 Followers
12