The Year of the Cat Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hellooo?!" she called out, snapping her fingers, attempting to snap Matt out of his apparent trance.

Matt had to literally shake himself to break the spell that had been cast upon him. "Y-yes! We- I mean, I'm open!" he sputtered a loud response.

"Okay..." she chuckled, trepidatiously. "I saw this place while I was shopping next door and I thought I'd stop in for a massage."

Matt's throat was dry as a bone as he attempted to answer. "I... I would be an hono-ahh, a d-delight to... assist you, Ms. Henl- I mean, m-ma'am."

The woman's eyebrows raised in recognition. "Well, well..." she exclaimed with a half grin. "I'm guessing that you know who I am."

Matt gulped as he nodded his head in response. "Y-yes, Ms. Henley. It's... it's a... great privilege to meet you."

Gina seemed to be pleasantly taken aback by Matt's sincerity. "Well... thank you! I haven't had THAT reaction in awhile."

Matt blinked in surprise. "Really? Wow... You... you're the absolute greatest!"

He watched her beautiful face turn a shade of red as her iconic, gorgeous smile spread from ear to ear. "You are too kind." she scoffed.

Matt briefly felt the restraints holding his composure in check loosen. "Oh, no... I mean it, Ms. Henley, you... you got me through some...difficult times." he cringed, hearing the words coming out of his mouth. "I- I'm honestly really grateful I get the chance to say 'thank you' for everything you've done in your career, face to face, Ms. Henley!"

Gina had fallen speechless. Her wide open eyes blinked away the involuntary watering of tears. "You are... fucking adorable!" she chuckled. "What's your name, cutie?"

"I'm Matt."

"Matt... please tell me you're going to be my masseuse." she said with a sexy smolder in her smile.

Matt's encountered his own deepening shade. "Uhhm... y-yeah... it's just me here tonight."

"...Good." she said simply as she let her eyes travel up and down Matt's body. "I love meeting fans of mine." she smiled. "It's even better when said fan happens to be a total hottie!" she added, biting the corner of her lip.

Matt was stunned silent. The way Gina had bit her lip was in the exact manner he had seen her perform thousands of times within the most lustfully potent seconds of Matt's favorite video of hers.

Almost involuntarily his face drained of blood, rapidly redirecting the flow to his expanding cock. Matt nearly stopped breathing.

Gina's green eyes bore into Matt's with a seductive intensity unlike he had ever experienced beyond the protection of her projected image behind the computer screen. A tense, silent moment passed. She seemed to be contemplating her next decision.

"Is this some kind of legal waiver?" she finally said, breaking eye contact with Matt to quickly and resolutely scan over the document lying on the reception desk.

"Ye-yes..." Matt gulped in the realization that Gina Henley might be the first client to grant Matt her consent for a full body massage.

"Ever seen 'Gina's Deep Tissue Rubdown'?" she asked with a sly grin.

Matt had, in fact, memorized the video in question over several hundreds of viewings. He considered it one of the top five sexiest videos Gina had ever appeared in.

"I... think so." he muttered.

"Did you ever wish you could have traded places with the man in that video?" she cooed.

Matt's slack jaw waved back and forth, unhinged as he nodded his head slowly.

"Well, looks like tonight is your lucky night, sexy man." she winked at Matt before signing her name on the dotted line.

Matt's unbelieving eyes watched Gina regard the clock on the wall. "I noticed you were about to close for the night. Why don't you go ahead and lock up. I promise to make every minute of overtime worth it!" she breathed in her signature seductiveness.

Matt could hardly form a cohesive thought as he watched his former sexual idol slowly walk down the central hallway and choose a room, disappearing beyond the threshold.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Matt's mind screamed. "This can't be happening!"

He eagerly rushed towards the door to quickly secure the bolt. Looking out of the glass door to give a quick inspection of the vacant parking lot, Matt happened to catch a reflection of his own face in the glass. He blinked with shame at the eagerness alight on his visage.

Spontaneously, the image of Janice's gorgeous smile appeared in his mind's eye, adding to the pang of heartbreaking guilt that filled Matt's being. His hand refused to engage the lock on the door.

"Fuck!" he cursed, silently. "This seriously CAN NOT be happening! Janice would be devastated! I'd lose the best thing that ever happened to me!"

Matt's mind desperately raced for a solution. "What do I do?!" He began pacing the floor in nervous agitation. "Do I refuse? Do I tell Gina Henley to leave? How would I explain losing a customer like that to Linda?"

"I'm ready for my rubdown, loverboy!" he heard Gina's voice call out from the massage room. The very line of dialogue she used in the aforementioned video.

"Shit! Fuck! Balls!" Matt whispered curses to himself as he reluctantly took a step towards the hallway.

Just then, to his surprise and utterly deep relief, the jingling bells on the front door sounded once again. Matt frantically spun on his heel to face the new visitor.

"Surprise, honey!" Janice exclaimed as she happily strode through the entrance. "Is it quittin' time yet? I came to take you out to dinner!"

"Oh my god! Thank you, lord!" Matt nearly collapsed to his knees before her when he saw Janice enter the lobby. He took Janice in his arms and held her tight.

Janice blinked in surprise. "Wow! You must be starving!"

"Baby!" Matt implored in desperation. "Please! Please! Please take my place and give the woman in the back room a massage! Please!"

Janice reared her head back, confused. "Wha-?! I don't know how to give a professional massage!"

"Sure you do... okay, maybe you don't. But, can you fake it this one time? Please, baby. I just... can't go in there."

"Why not?"

Matt stammered. "I... I'll tell you when she's gone."

Janice shook her head, befuddled by Matt's strange behavior. "Well, I suppose I could this one time... but, you owe me an explanation afterwards, mister!"

"Yes, honey. I promise. Please hurry. She's been waiting."

"Fine." Janice said, casting a suspicious eye at Matt as she walked down the hallway. "Let me get my hands washed."

"Hello, there!" Janice chirped as she entered the room a few minutes later, regarding the nude, brunette woman laying face down on her stomach upon the massage table. Her enormous, soft breasts bloomed from her sides in their compressed state.

The woman's head immediately snapped upwards to identify the unexpected female voice. "Wha- what happened!? There was a man that was supposed to massage me!"

Janice gave an uneasy sigh to the woman's confusion. "Apparently he's unable. So... I'm Janice! I'll be filling in for him. Is that okay?"

She watched the pretty woman give a hearty chuckle at Janice's words. "I can't believe he actually chickened out!" she laughed. "I thought he was thrilled to meet me! I mean, the guy was practically shaking when I walked in the place!"

Janice bristled with a flash of mild jealousy. She cleared her throat as cocked her head in confusion. "Uhh... excuse me, but why would MY fiancé be thrilled to meet YOU?"

The woman took in a sharp breath as she winced. "Ohhh.... He's your fiancé... I see."

"Uhh... Have you and my Matty known each other long?" Janice asked, stifling her jealousy.

"Well... I can only assume that he's known me for a long time." the woman answered. "But I just met your Matty a few minutes ago."

Janice's eyes narrowed in on the woman's face. A spark of familiarity ignited in her brain. "Wait... you're famous, aren't you?"

A bashful smile broke across the woman's face. "In certain circles, I'm famous." She said, lifting her naked body up from the table and sitting up in a kneeling position. ...Or should I say THESE certain circles are famous!"

Janice's eyes widened to take in the vision of two huge, flawless breasts resting upon the woman's rib cage.

"Whoa! Those are INCREDIBLE!" Janice blurted, her mind immediately cleared of anything besides the spectacle before her. "Who ARE you?"

"Thanks! I'm Gina. Gina Henley."

"Gina Henley...." Janice repeated, slowly, suddenly finding the name as well as the woman's face startlingly familiar. She gasped loudly. "Oh my god! It's YOU! From the internet! You're my Matty's FAVORITE!"

"I TOLD YOU!" Gina laughed. "That's why I was surprised when YOU came in!" she said eyeying Janice's ultra curvy figure with visible admiration. "Not that I'm complaining or anything. I will gladly take a massage from you instead, Miss Boob-a-licious!" Gina cooed, winking at Janice.

Janice hesitated for a moment, lost in a thought. "I bet he was really looking forward to giving you a massage." she frowned.

"No offense, but so was I. He's obviously more concerned about keeping you happy. You're a pretty lucky lady." Gina ginned.

"Thank you. I am VERY lucky!" Janice answered almost automatically, distracted by the idea blossoming in her mind. "Hmmmm..." she sounded, scratching her chin.

"What's on your mind, dear?" Gina asked as she watched a naughty smile creep across Janice's lips.

"How would you like a free upgrade to your massage tonight?" Janice asked, her eyes alight with excitement. "A four hand, deluxe level, full body massage... fit for a celebrity!"

"Ooo! You AND him at the same time?" Gina exclaimed, taking a moment to let her eyes drink in Janice's bombastically busty figure. "It's gonna be tough for me to behave myself around you two!"

"Then don't!" Janice smiled, squeezing her upper arms towards each other, creating a deep, clothed cleavage from her dress covered breasts.

"Are you sure?" Gina eyed Janice with suspicion. "It's not gonna get weird if clothes start coming off?"

"Not one bit!" Janice laughed. "In fact, I'm encouraging it!"

Gina gazed at Janice in admiration. "Well, then... now I can't WAIT!"

"I'll go get Matty." Janice said with a playful gleam in her eyes. She placed an index finger against her lips to indicate secrecy. "I'm gonna have a little fun with him! Watch this!"

In the lobby, Matt continued to pace back and forth in anxiousness. The doors of the studio had been secured and the 'Open' sign out front had been turned off. He barely heard the back room door creak open.

"Matthew!" Janice's imperative voice rang out into the thick silence of the quiet studio, nearly startling him out of his skin. "Come here, please. You and I need to have a little talk!"

Matt gulped at Janice's serious tone of voice. His knees were practically knocking into each other from the trembling in his legs as he attempted to walk towards her down the hallway.

"Y-yes, d-dear...?" his shaking voice nearly breaking.

"That woman in there tells me you know her." Janice said, trying to sound as purposely ominous as possible.

"I-... yes. I do." Matt answered with his eyes lowered to her knees.

"She also told me that she MEANS something to you." Janice exclaimed. "Is THAT true?!"

Matt's anxiety was to the point where he thought he was going to wet his pants. He danced from foot to foot, involuntarily. "Yes... she does- I mean, she USED to! Long before I met you, baby!"

"Has she ever made you CUM!?" Janice's eyes narrowed to a squint.

Matt gasped. "W-what?!"

"You heard me!" Janice exclaimed, trying not to break character and double over in laughter at the terrified expression across Matt's face. "How many times has that woman in there made you cum?"

Matt gulped. "Hu-hundreds of times!" he whimpered. "B-b-but never in the same room! I swear! It's the f-first time I've ever seen her in person! She's... she's a famous model... f-from the internet!"

"'Famous', huh?" Janice side eyed him, crossing her arms across her chest. "So, meeting her here is like... what? A FANTASY?"

Matt blinked in confusion. "I-I guess. A little. Yeah."

"Didn't you say something about a 'Fantasy List' when we were at the beach?" she said, looking deliberately up at the ceiling in a thoughtful pose. "Who was the ONE woman on that list again?"

Matt didn't speak. He simply gave an awkward grimace as he raised his shaking hand and pointed towards the room containing the sole customer.

Janice's angry ruse finally broke as a wide smile spread across her face. "Well... what the hell are you doing out here, then?!"

Matt's eyes widened in surprise. "Honey... I never ever expected to EVER run into her in real life!" he whispered.

"Yeah! Pretty lucky chance you have!" Janice chuckled. "She's in that room, waiting for you... NAKED!"

"...Come with me, honey. Please!" Matt begged as his eyes stared at the door to Gina's room.

"Baby... you have my permission to go in to that room alone. I know this is a very special occasion for you." her deep, unblinking stare indicated nothing but warm, affectionate intent.

Matt took Janice's hand and held it tight. "It's meaningless without you being a part of it." he said, meeting her loving gaze.

Janice and Matt shared a spontaneous, deep kiss.

"Well, when you put it that way." Janice smiled, her other hand resting on the doorknob. Matt's head nodded. "Shall we?"

When Matt nodded his head, quietly, Janice's smile blossomed to a full grin as she excitedly turned the knob and threw open the door.

"It's about time!" Gina muttered. She had donned the provided robe that had been hanging on the door and was currently sitting upright on the edge of the table, waiting patiently. "Nice of you to join us, Mr. Matt. "Are you FINALLY ready to do your job?"

Matt bashfully nodded as he stepped into the room. "Yes, ma'am. Sorry for the delay."

"Good..." Gina smiled at Janice, giving her a subtle wink. "So... I had time to look over a copy of the document that I signed in the lobby... here, I'll quote it: 'the client is encouraged to communicate her level of comfort with her masseuse.' Sound right?"

Matt nodded. "Yes, that's right."

"Okay... well, I am the only person in the room that is currently naked... and that's affecting my comfort level." Gina said with a mischievous smirk.

Janice spoke out with purpose, almost as if she was reading a line from a cue card. "What would you like us to do about that, Ms. Henley?" she said with a pleasant, 'customer service' smile.

"First of all... both of you... call me Gina." she said before giving Janice a knowing smile. "...Then... my dear, here's EXACTLY what I want you to do about it!"

Matt gulped as Gina's eyes suddenly flashed over to his.

"Mr. Matt..." Gina spoke in a regal tone. "I would like you to undress your absolutely gorgeous fiancé for me... making sure you take your time and show me how much you appreciate those GIGANTIC tits of hers!"

Both Janice and Matt couldn't suppress their grins.

"And THEN, dear one." Gina continued, turning towards Janice. "I want you to do the same thing to Mr. Matt, here." She allowed her eyes another appraisal of Matt in his button down shirt and khakis. "Show me something about him that YOU appreciate!"

Janice chuckled. "Oh... honey. I definitely have 'something'!" embracing Matt side and deliberately palming his bulging package. "And 'appreciate' is putting it lightly!"

Gina's eyes grew wide. "Well, then...You may proceed!"

Matt and Janice's eyes met, turning towards each other. Her expectant gaze led his attention down to the outfit she was wearing: a simple scooped neck, one piece, form fitting, pastel colored dress with an attached skirt that reached two inches above her knees.

Without a word spoken, Janice lifted her arms above her head, grinning suggestively at Matt. He quickly caught on to the intention of her action. Bending slightly at the knee, Matt reached down and grasped the bottom hem of Janice's skirt, gathering the material in a bunch as his hands slowly traveled up her thick, toned thighs. Her wide butt cheeks briefly wiggled within her panties as her dress was pulled up over her waist.

"Good god, girl! You got a booty too?!" Gina exclaimed as Janice's posterior came into view. "Woo! I wish you were around when I was still making videos. You would have made a fantastic guest star! That body of yours would have blown peoples' minds!"

Matt paused his undressing duty to caress Janice's gorgeous, round booty cheeks with his hands for Gina's rapt attention.

"Mmm! Damn, I'm already horny as fuck!" she moaned as Matt performed teasing tugs at the narrow elastic of Janice's thin panties, allowing glimpses of her ass crack when the fabric was lowered over her wide hips.

Matt, then gently turned Janice's body around to face Gina, continuing to lift her dress above her midriff. There, his ease of momentum was hampered by Janice's larger than life bust which tightly constricted the fabric of her dress. With moderate effort, the garment stubbornly slid over her huge, brassiere encased orbs causing a massive wobble that threatened Janice's equilibrium for a moment.

"Fucking hell!" Gina gasped as Janice's dress was finally lifted up over her head and dispatched to the back of a nearby chair. "Those are absolutely amazing!" she asked breathlessly, staring open mouthed at Janice's giant tits.

It was evident, yet again, that Janice was due for an upgraded cup sized bra. A bulging overflow of titty meat, jiggling with every move she made, threatened to overtake the nearly conquered brassiere, which, at one time, fit Janice like a glove.

Matt brought his hands forward to Janice's bust and proudly demonstrated her complete natural pliability by sinking his palms into the vast swath of bulging mammary fat and squeezing handfuls of soft, flawless flesh. Her nipples responded by becoming rigid pinpoints within her semi translucent bra.

"Get me out of this thing, baby." Janice spoke softly to Matt's ear.

"Oh, PLEASE do!" Gina said, leaning forward and bouncing in anticipation.

"As you wish." Matt smiled, unhooking the brassiere clasps at Janice's back. He, then, slowly slid the bra's straps over her shoulders, down her arms, one after the other, observing her huge breasts settling from behind. He decided to recreate one of Gina's famous, signature moves with Janice by cupping her enormous half clad breasts and lifting them up towards her chin, along with her bra. Gina's palpable suspense had her nearly toppling off of the massage table as she watched Janice's naked tits ooze out of the bottoms of her huge cups, until gravity finally took over and her gorgeous, huge, teardrop shaped globes of flesh tumbled free, striking nearly the entirety of her torso, sloshing in rollicking waves against her rib cage until finally coming to rest.

Gina gasped as Janice's lovely pink nipples were finally revealed in their erect splendor. "Fuck me. Those are goddam beautiful!"

Janice blushed. "Why, thank you Gina!"

"Okay, Mr. Matt." Gina said in an eager tone. "You know what to do now. Show me how much you love those big, beautiful boobies of hers!"

"Oh, YES ma'am!" Matt grinned with a boyish excitement.

"Mmm! My god..." Janice closed her eyes when she felt Matt's lips placing kisses on her neck. His hands slowly slid up from the smooth skin of her hips, over her belly and finally over the massive roundness of her huge breasts.

Gina licked her lips watching Matt's fingers disappear into Janice's bountiful mammary fat. He playfully, yet gently, caressed and pinched her stiff nipples.

"Oh, baby! Suck them... please!" Janice cried through her deepening breaths. "I need to feel your tongue on my nipples!"

Matt's enthusiasm nearly swept Janice off her feet as he spun her body around, eagerly. He quickly grasped Janice's enormous left breast and lifted to his lips. She let out a long, joyful cry of pleasure when she felt his lips attempt to close around her areola. As his tongue lashed her rigid, pink nipple Janice was running her fingers tho his hair.