The Yellow Pages Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers were scrabbling at the buttons on my shirt as I reached for the clasp on her bra... I was so longing to see and feel her boobs. My shirt rapidly joined her blouse on the floor as I slid the straps of her bra down her arms, to leave her enticingly naked from the waist up. I only had a fleeting glimpse of her breasts as, for one moment, we just embraced, delighting in the incredible feeling of that first touch of skin on skin, the softness and warmth of her feminine form pressing against my chest.

But I needed to see and feel her properly... stepping back slightly, I bent down to finally cup one of her breasts in my hand. They were simply perfect; a delightful handful of soft, creamy flesh, topped with perky nipples, which were tinted a dark pink. I ran my thumbs over the nipples and cupped each breast in turn. I couldn't help sighing with desire.

"Oh my God, your boobs are simply beautiful! I absolutely love them," I said softly. I couldn't resist but to lean forward to take one of her buds between my lips, then rolled the tip of my tongue in a circle around the nipple. Charlotte gasped when I withdrew to gently nibble the teat with my teeth, before sucking it back in. She had one hand on my head, urging my lips against her soft flesh; the other was fumbling at the fastening of her skirt.

A moment later, her skirt was sliding down her legs, pooling around her ankles. Stepping out of it, Charlotte was now standing in just a pair of beautiful tan hold-up stockings and a tiny pair of white panties.

An instant later, her fingers were urgently pulling at the buckle of my belt, while I kicked off shoes. Once she had overcome the challenge of my belt buckle, she wasted no time in popping the button and yanking the zip down, giving my swollen cock much-needed relief from the confines of my jeans. In a moment, her hand was inside my jeans, her palm rubbing up and down the length of my cock over my briefs. I felt so hard, so turned on, the sensations made me gasp with pleasure.

I ran my hands down her back and slid them inside her panties, so I could squeeze and knead her wonderfully pliable bottom, before using the backs of my hands to slide the flimsy garment over her hips and down her legs.

Her other hand moved to the back of my jeans and was urgently tugging them, along with my briefs, downward. I flopped back onto the bed, dragging my jeans and briefs down my legs as I did so, and with a swift movement, scooped them off my legs, taking my socks with them at the same time, leaving me completely naked. I kicked my clothes to one side, and Charlotte dropped to her knees in front of me, taking my rigid prick in her hand, gently squeezing it and stroking it up and down in her fist. I leaned back on my elbows as she gazed at my swollen member, which was starting to ooze a trail of precum from the tip.

She looked up at me, her face only inches from my cock. "Oh my God," she murmured. "This is the first cock I've seen in months... you're going to have to be a bit gentle with me..."

I gently ran my fingers through her hair as she lowered her lips to my cock and holding the shaft, hungrily sucked the head into her warm mouth. A wave of exquisite pleasure washed over me as her tongue swirled around it and applied the most delicious, wet suction. My joy at receiving this willingly given delight was multiplied tenfold, due to the fact that my staid wife generally refused any kind of oral sex. And now, I had this angelically beautiful woman, eagerly sucking my aching prick with uninhibited desire, her long hair tickling my thighs as she moved her head.

Charlotte bobbed her head up and down, as she licked and sucked on my cock with increasing urgency, taking me deeper and deeper into her warm, wet mouth. I could feel that familiar pressure starting to build deep inside me, and I knew if she kept this going much longer, I wouldn't be able to hold back.

"Sweetie..." I gasped. "If you don't stop soon, I'm not going to... be able to..."

With that, she cupped my balls in her hand and gently squeezed them; at the same time, she took my cock deep into her mouth and started a rhythmic sucking motion, as if milking my cock with her mouth. Now I understood... she didn't want me to hold back! I started to raise my hips in time with her pushing down, making it feel like I was fucking her soft, wet mouth.

Not having had any sex for quite a while, the sensations and the sheer eroticism of what she was doing, soon became too much. I could feel my seed surging up through my cock, and a moment later, I cried out as I pushed up, and pumped and squirted my load into her warm mouth. She kept gently squeezing and sucking my cock, until she was satisfied that she had completely drained me, then slowly allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth, shiny and wet with her saliva, before licking her lips and running her tongue up and down its length, my cock still twitching in response.

"Oh my God," I murmured, still panting. "That was amazing... never happened to me before..."

Charlotte looked up, with a dreamy look in her eyes, smiled and licked her lips, as if telling me she had just swallowed all my cum.

"Mmm, yummy!" she said, closing her eyes for second as she rolled her tongue around her mouth. "I'd almost forgotten what it tasted like!"

"Now it's your turn," I said, standing up and taking her hand, to steer her onto the bed. She stood up, and I took the opportunity to suckle one of her nipples into my mouth for a moment, before she reclined onto the bed, with her lower legs dangling over the side of the mattress. I gazed down at her, as she lay there with her legs slightly parted. Her thighs were beautifully shaped with a delightful taper from her knees, enhanced by the smooth nylon stockings.

And at the juncture of her thighs, lay the object of my desire and attention. She had a haze of light brown pubic hair above her slit. "Ohhh, I can't wait to taste you," I murmured, running my fingers over her soft, downy hair. I raised one of her legs, and she placed her foot on the edge of the mattress, opening her legs and exposing her pussy completely to my gaze.

Her outer lips were devoid of hair and her inner lips, shiny with moisture, were peeking out from between them. "Beautiful," I whispered, as I moved forward to run my tongue up and down her slit, from her pussy hole to the top of her slit. The touch of my tongue released a pool of juice which trickled into my mouth. The taste of her was utterly delicious and I inhaled her woman scent as I worked my tongue up and down her, over and round her swollen clitoris, delighting at how she responded, with shallow gasps and moans.

I slid my hands under her peachy bottom, then lifted her bottom up from the bed. I then slid my elbows onto the mattress, so the whole of her lower body was raised up in the air, making her pussy wonderfully accessible, like a cup brimming with nectar.

Holding her in this position, I drilled my tongue deep into her tight little pussy hole, which was drenched with woman juice. I loved the taste of her... she was like honey and melted ice cream. It had been a long time since I had tasted the juices of a woman so turned on. I reamed my tongue round inside her, before sucking her inner lips between my lips and then flicking my tongue back and forth, over her throbbing clit. Charlotte gasped out loud as I sucked on her swollen bud, causing even more blood to flow into it.

Placing the flat of my tongue on her sensitive clit, I started rapidly moving my head from side to side, creating what I hoped were the most overwhelming sensations in her pussy. Moments later, she was bucking her hips and thrashing her body from side to side as a massive climax ripped through her. Charlotte was digging her fingernails into her breasts and squeezing her nipples as she flooded in my mouth, gifting me a delicious flow of girl cum.

I tenderly licked the flood of juice from between her lips, as her spasms slowly subsided, before sliding my middle finger into her quivering hole. I gently massaged her engorged clit with a finger from my other hand, then slid a second finger into her pussy. Her pussy was delightfully tight and even though she was very wet, my two fingers were gripped firmly as I slid them in and out.

CHARLOTTE

Finally! After taking the initiative, and basically telling him that I wanted him to fuck me, no nonsense, he got right on with it. Sometimes, us girls do have to spell it out a bit for them...

I needn't have worried. Once he'd got the message loud and clear, he was away, in no uncertain terms. That first time he kissed me, long and hard and deep, our tongues thrashing in each other's mouths, started a flood of wetness into my knickers. I often think that a deeply passionate kiss, especially the first one with someone you really fancy, can be even more passionate and erotic than sex itself.

It seemed like only moments later, that our clothes were in a heap on the floor, and I was on my knees, wearing just my stockings, with his rigid cock in my mouth. I had a feeling he probably hadn't had any action for a while, and after my months in a sexual desert, I wanted this pounding to last long enough to fully satisfy me -- at least for a while.

From the way he responded when I started licking and sucking his lovely hard cock, I guessed that he probably didn't get pleasured like that very often either. I figured that if he was half as virile as he looked, he would be more than ready for a second go in no time.

It only took a few minutes of my loving attention, before I felt him swell up even more in my mouth; his balls tightened up, and moments later, I felt his jets of hot cum hitting the back of my tongue. I was so turned on, I even had a mini orgasm, just by doing that to him -- and he had hardly even touched me!

Then, oh my God, he flipped me onto my back and somehow lifted me right up in the air. I loved that confident strength... he was becoming quite masterful. I've never felt so exposed, lying there, head down, my hips two feet in the air, legs akimbo. I just wanted him to mash his face, his lips, his tongue into my wanton puss and make her cum and cum.

He didn't disappoint... moments later, his tongue was alternately working magic on my clit and worming its way right inside me. The pleasure he was inflicting on me was so intense, so exquisite, it was almost too much to bear. Holy fuck, I'd missed this so much; it had been so long since I'd felt a man's head between my legs... and it felt really, fucking good...

I don't know how long he kept doing that to me, but it wasn't long before all my pent-up frustration erupted. It began somewhere deep in my belly, fizzed up to my nipples, then charged through my whole body in electric waves. I vaguely remember trying to twist my nipples off as I succumbed to the best, full-body orgasm I've probably ever had...

I'd hardly come down from that one, when I felt his fingers going deep inside me. God, I wanted to be filled up! My pussy was so hungry, a space which needed filling, as a matter of urgency.

JOHN

As I worked my fingers in and out of her wonderful pussy, I reached up to fondle one of her gorgeous breasts and couldn't resist the temptation to suckle on her perky nipple.

Charlotte was gently stroking my cock and before long, I was at full mast again. She became impatient. "Get that big cock inside me... now!" she urged.

I needed no second bidding. Positioning myself between her legs, I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down between her slick lips and located the entrance, then steadily pushed forward. Oh, that felt so good as I slid into her warm, wet channel. In seconds, I was buried deep inside her and started pumping in and out. But I had this urge to penetrate even more deeply.

I grasped her right ankle and positioned it over my left shoulder. Charlotte gasped as I plunged in, even deeper than before, her eyes almost closed as I slammed into her. I delighted in stroking my hand up and down her silky-smooth stockinged leg. Then I grabbed her left ankle and placed it over my right shoulder, which rotated her pelvis upward, allowing me even deeper access, the tip of my cock bumping into her cervix as I drilled in deep with each thrust.

The soles of her feet were pressed against the sides of my face as I ploughed into her. On impulse, I turned my face and sucked her nylon-covered toes into my mouth. Charlotte gave a little shudder and squirmed her hips.

It was at that point that I silently admired her foresight and worldly wisdom, for sucking me off before we started on the real action. Had she not done that, I don't think I would have lasted more than a dozen strokes. I guess she knew that... just the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her beautiful pussy would have been enough to push me over the edge.

I set up a powerful, rhythmic thrusting action, pulling nearly all the way out, delighting in the feel of her velvety-smooth inner lips sliding over my cock as a I withdrew each time, before plunging back in again.

It would have been so easy to increase the tempo and find, all too soon, that we would both arrive at our climaxes. But I little voice inside me was telling me that I was unlikely to ever see this lovely woman again... as a consequence, I wanted to enjoy her to the absolute limit, to imprint images of this wonderful experience into my memory.

On impulse, I eased out of her, my cock shiny with her slick pussy juice and lowered her legs to the floor. I patted the bed and urged her to turn over and kneel on the bed. I wanted to fuck her from behind, and judging from the speed she moved, she obviously found the idea appealing, too.

A moment later, she was on all fours in the middle of the bed, her delectable bottom in the air, accentuated in a most delightful way by the stocking tops. I clambered on the bed behind her and parted her peachy cheeks, splitting her pussy lips open and exposing her dark pink anus. I admired the view for a second, before running my tongue up and down the slit of her pussy, then in a moment of daring, flicked it over her perineum and over the bud of her anus. Charlotte gasped and involuntarily pushed her hips back to meet my tongue. Emboldened, I drove my tongue into her pussy, before pressing it hard against her sweet little bum hole, thrusting the very tip into her tight hole, which was opening slightly under the pressure.

I fleetingly thought about how revulsed my wife would have been, at the mere thought of doing such a thing. Yet here I was, with this gorgeous woman, who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the sensation of my tongue teasing her most private place. Charlotte was scrupulously clean and tasted wonderful there.

I was incredibly turned on by this and was rock hard. I needed to be back inside her. I was briefly tempted to try to stick it up her arse but thought a refusal might spoil the moment. I hurriedly knelt behind her and steered the head of my cock into her cunt hole, then, in one rapid movement, buried it completely inside her pussy. Charlotte moaned as I bottomed out, hitting her cervix hard. She was luxuriously wet, and I slid in and out easily. The feeling of taking her from behind was totally different... that feeling of really deep penetration... the sensation of the underside of my cockhead rubbing over her pubic bone, urged me on, to pound her harder and harder.

With the palms of my hands on her beautiful, smooth arse cheeks, I used by thumbs to pull her cheeks apart, completely exposing and opening her pretty little rosebud. Then I raised my right thumb to my mouth and coated it with saliva, before pressing the pad to her anus, whilst continuing to pump my cock in and out of her.

A moment later, her anus relaxed, and my thumb slid in. Charlotte cried out, not in objection, but pleasure. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock as my thumb filled her back passage. For a few minutes, I fucked her in both holes... her pussy with my cock, her arse with my thumb.

Charlotte was thrashing her head as I pummelled into her, her long hair flailing. We were both getting close... Reaching round her, I grabbed one of the plump hotel pillows and shoved it underneath her, before gently pushing her forward, so she collapsed forward, with her hips and arse perfectly perched upward. I eased my thumb out of her anus, then moved my upper body over hers, supported with my arms on either side of her, just able to take hold of her breasts, her nipples between my fingers and thumbs.

Placing my legs either side of hers, I pushed her legs together. This gripping had the effect of amplifying the sensations of my cock inside her pussy, and as I continued thrusting in and out of her, our breathing was becoming more ragged and urgent.

Finally, there was no more holding back... I felt the spunk rising and a moment later, I groaned as I pumped jet after jet into her, soaking her insides. Charlotte cried out and rammed her hips upwards and backwards to impale herself on me. After my spasms had finally ceased, I could feel a wet trickle, as our combined love juices oozed out of her.

I collapsed forward onto her sweat-soaked back, gentling nibbling her neck as I panted to recover my breath.

CHARLOTTE

Oh my God, this was what I'd been waiting so long for! The feeling as John's thick cock slid into me, stretching me, filling me, made me feel complete again. He proved to be quite the expert lover: he soon had my legs over his shoulders, and it felt like he was doing his best to split me in half. I wouldn't have complained if he'd kept doing that all fucking night. I was in heaven as his hard meat reamed in and out of me. I just prayed that this would last... I just wanted him to fill me -- physically, sensually and sexually.

I was a bit disappointed when he pulled out of me, but then I realised it was just a momentary pause, while he flipped me over onto my knees, so he could fuck me doggy fashion. I couldn't wait to feel that cock ploughing in from behind -- after all, it is my most favourite position. But before that happened, I felt his mouth and his tongue on my sopping cunt, and then, OMG, I felt the most amazing sensations as he probed at my bum with his tongue.

I wondered if this was the prelude to an attempted arse-fuck on his part, but I'd never had anything up there, let alone a big, meaty cock. Tony had asked a few times, but I'd always refused, afraid it would hurt. I needn't have worried, because a moment later, John was feeding his hard prick into my wanton pussy.

Then, a moment later, I felt an intrusion into my rectum, a finger, I guessed. I would normally have been embarrassed, but by God, that felt so fucking good. I felt utterly filled, both of my holes stretched and hyper-sensitive. I had a mini orgasm at that moment.

I was coming again, when he dragged a pillow under my hips and then clamped my legs together with his. The effect was unbelievable... with my legs squeezed together, I could feel every tiny sensation as he went in and out of me. My insides were on fire, and I was beginning to think I couldn't handle any more pleasure, when he suddenly swelled up even bigger inside me, then exploded in my aching pussy. Thankfully, I was still taking the pill, otherwise, I reckon he'd have banged me up good and proper in that instant.

As I lie there, trying to catch my breath, I guessed I was going to be as sore as hell in the morning... probably going to struggle to walk. But I'd probably be sporting a big grin on my face, all the same.

Rousing from the warm glow of post-coital bliss, I glanced at my watch and shook John, who was lying there with a very contented look on his face, for all the world like he could easily fall asleep.

JOHN

"John," I heard her whisper softly. "As much as I'd like you to stay, you need to get dressed and go. It's 9.45."