The Yellow Pages Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's really clever," I exclaimed. "Can I have a go?"

Gemma cautiously handed me the camera, then leaned against the iron railing, in a pose, the backdrop of coloured boats behind her. I carefully framed a couple of shots, then looked at the display screen. "You're really photogenic," I blurted without thinking, unintentionally complimenting Gemma in the process.

"That's good," said Gemma, with a grin. I might have a little job for you to do for me later. I'll explain in due course." She carefully stowed the camera back into her bag, then we strolled off, arm in arm, more like two close friends than work colleagues. I couldn't deny that it felt nice to have a female friend and reflected on how lonely I'd been for months. Arriving at Brindley Place, we found a lovely café with outdoor seating, overlooking the canal. We picked a table in the sunshine.

Once the drinks had arrived, Gemma looked over at me and gave a cheeky grin. "So, you want to know about Friday night? Well, it was more Saturday morning really," she added, laughing.

I did a quick scan round the seating area. There was no-one in our immediate proximity, but I shuffled my chair closer to Gemma's, so we'd be able to speak more confidentially.

"Well, we got back to his room. He didn't waste much time... in fact even going up in the lift to his floor, he practically had my tits out and had his hand in my knickers. I almost had to dress again when the lift doors opened!

"Anyway, when we got in the room, we didn't even bother switching the light on, because there was a nice glow coming in from the lights outside. In a moment, we were both naked, then I was flat on my back on his bed. After a bit of snogging, he moved down to my tits, and without further ado, went south and started giving me a lovely licking.

"After a bit of that, we swapped round, and he got on top of me in a 69. That was yummy -- he had a lovely cock, and I was really enjoying what he was doing with his tongue. Mmm, it's making me tingle, just thinking about it..."

Gemma had obviously noticed that my expression must have glazed slightly. Sure, it was semi-interesting, hearing about Gemma's drunken sex, but it was hardly newsworthy.

"It does get more interesting... bear with me, while I tell you the whole story. Anyway, after that, he turned round and started screwing me in a missionary position. We did that for a bit, then he got me on all fours. I love a bit of doggy... my favourite position."

"Mmm, mine too," I chimed in with a giggle.

"Bear in mind, I was pretty shit-faced, when I tell you that it was several minutes later, when I looked round properly towards the other bed. It took me a moment for my brain to register what I was seeing... there was his roommate lying in the other bed, on his side, watching everything we were doing! From the movement under the quilt, I could guess what his hand was doing!"

"Oh, wow! So... what happened?" This was getting a bit more interesting.

"Like I said, I was pretty drunk... I mean, there wasn't much point in covering up, he'd already seen everything. Andy just kept banging away at me from behind, my tits were flying about all over the place, and I wasn't far off coming. So there was no way I was going to tell him to stop, was there?

"So I just asked him if he was enjoying the show. He just nodded and slowly pulled the quilt down, revealing another lovely hard cock."

"Oh my," I murmured. "I think I can see where this is going."

"So I just beckoned him over and..." Gemma paused while a couple walked past our table, before continuing, "a moment later, I had his lovely stiff prick in my mouth. Every time Andy shoved into me, the other guy's dick went further down my throat."

I couldn't help giggling again. "So, you got yourself a spit roast then?"

"Uh huh. That, and some. After Andy had come, he pulled out and the other guy got behind me. I thought he was just going to take Andy's place, but he didn't; he just shoved it up my arse."

I had a sudden image of Gemma on all fours, getting fucked anally by a complete stranger, with another guy's come dripping out of her puss. I felt both shocked at her sheer sluttiness, and to my slight irritation, I was also tantalised by what she was describing. Not having had anything like enough healthy cock for months, the prospect of having two at once sounded like quite a party.

"While the other guy was poking my bum, Andy moved back round, and got me to suck him hard again. They kept swapping round, taking turns at me in different positions. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed. At one point..." Gemma leaned in close to my ear, "they even DP'd me," she whispered, with a naughty grin on her face.

Now I must have looked a bit surprised. "You mean... they..."

"Yeah, one in my arse and one in my pussy... at the same time. Yummy, yummy! I just love being filled up like that."

"I never tried that," I admitted. "In fact, I've never been in bed with two guys. I'm beginning to think I've led a proper sheltered life."

"Anyway, needless to say, none of us got much sleep. That was how I got all the bites. At one point, I had a set of teeth sunk into both of my boobs. It was bloody good at the time. I don't mind a bit of rough, at the right time."

"You're a bit of a dark horse, Gemma. You know that? No wonder you were looking like shit yesterday!"

Gemma laughed. "Honestly, I could hardly walk afterwards. The pair of them literally fucked me senseless.

"By the way, I'm so sorry, I've been really rude, hogging the conversation. How did your night go with... oh, gosh, forgot his name?"

"Ben," I answered for her. "It was actually very nice. He was charm itself, and I have to say, a very good lover. However, he did have just the one penis, so we didn't have a night anything like you did!

"Being a dancer, he was very fit and supple, so he had some pretty good moves. I might even see him again, sometime. But he's located in the Manchester office, which is a bit of a drag."

Gemma leaned in towards me again and placed her hand on my arm. I was beginning to like her tactile ways. Speaking softly, she said, "I need to trust you implicitly. There's something I want to share with you... but you must swear not to breathe a word to anyone. Have a think, and tell me later if you can honestly keep that promise, OK?"

I immediately began to wonder what this big secret could be, but I've always been able to keep a confidence. I assured her, "Being honest with you, I haven't really got any close friends I'd tend to share secrets with, so whatever you want to tell me, is safe."

"OK, because what I'm planning to tell you could cost me my job, so it is pretty serious, OK?"

That really got me wondering. Was she running some kind of scheme, fiddling money in some way? I couldn't see how that would be possible, as we never handled any cash payments.

"Well, you've certainly got me intrigued," I replied. "I can't deny I'm curious to find out what this big secret is!"

"All will be revealed later," she said, smiling and tapping her nose with her finger. Little did I realise at that moment, the hidden meaning in her words.

We wandered down through a nice shopping mall and she paused outside a shop specialising in beautiful lingerie. A number of mannequins were arranged in the window, displaying various combinations of sexy panties, bras and stockings.

"Fancy having a look?" asked Gemma. "I could do with some new sexy undies." I nodded my agreement, thinking that I might find some items I'd like as well. The nice thing about my job, was that my cost of living was almost nil. So I had quite a bit of surplus cash each month, which was rather nice. Plus, my sex life seemed to be looking up -- and that was likely to continue while I had the benefit of being teamed up with my busty new friend.

We had a lot of fun browsing through the racks of sexy underwear. The thing that struck me as funny, was that the tinier the items were, the more expensive they got! I settled on a very sheer, pale purple bra and knicker set and another one, both items almost transparent, in a charcoal grey. On impulse, I also picked a couple of pairs of very sexy hold-ups.

Gemma also selected a couple of sets, one, a strapless scarlet and black basque with matching stockings, another bra and knicker set in a deep burgundy red, together with a transparent baby doll nightie.

We took the items to the till but when the woman behind the counter saw the basque Gemma had chosen, she said it would be a good idea to try it on, as they tended to 'come up small', as she put it. So Gemma picked up the item and headed off to the curtained cubicle at the end of the shop.

A couple minutes later, she popped her head round the curtain. "Can you give me a hand, please, Char?" she called. I slipped in round the side of the curtain and pulled it closed behind me. Gemma was standing there, in a pair of panties, the basque held to her chest.

"I'm struggling to do it up," she said, turning round to show me. The back of the garment was open and needed closing, by way of the twenty or so hook fasteners down each edge. I grasped both sides of the silky material and tried to pull them together, in vain. I pulled so hard I was afraid I was going to rip the fabric.

"Gemma, you definitely need a bigger size! Even if I managed to do this thing up -- which I can't -- you wouldn't be able to breathe!"

Gemma agreed and shrugged the basque off, exposing those tits to me again. "Be a sweet, go and fetch one a couple of sizes up, please? Save me getting dressed again."

Oh well, that was progress. At least she didn't walk through the shop with her baps on display. I did as she asked and took a larger sized one into the cubicle. A few minutes later, I succeeded in fastening all the hooks for her. She pivoted round to look in the mirror.

"How do I look?" she asked, turning to one side, then the other.

"Erm, actually, pretty fucking hot, if I'm honest," I told her truthfully. She did. Just trying to look at her objectively, the scarlet and black of the garment complemented her hair beautifully and the basque moulded her figure, accentuating her waist and showing off her substantial boobs. If I was a guy, I would have fancied the pants off her.

Once she'd changed back and we'd paid for our new things, we continued our window shopping. Gemma paused outside a beauty salon. A sign announced, 'No appointment necessary' and another listed all the treatments available. She turned to me and discreetly whispered to me, "I wouldn't mind getting waxed. I'm getting tired of shaving."

"You do mean your legs, I hope?" Gemma just shook her head, slowly. Oh my god, the penny dropped. 'Charlotte, you dunce, you are so naïve. She means her pubic area...'

"Go and check then. I'll wait here," I sighed.

A minute later, Gemma reappeared, telling me that they were available to do the treatment right then. "In fact," Gemma added, "they can do us both."

"No. No fucking way!" I retorted. "I would die from embarrassment, and besides, it must hurt like hell!"

"Oh, come on, be a sport. It only stings for a minute, and then you'll be all lovely and smooth."

"The answer is still 'no'."

The debate went on for several more minutes, until I finally caved in and reluctantly agreed. Which is how I came to be lying on a couch, legs akimbo, while a young Indian woman in a white tunic worked away on a part of me, which has only ever been seen by a couple of nurses and a very select group of men.

When she started ripping the wax off, I screamed out loud and shouted out to Gemma, who was in the next cubicle, "I swear I am going to bloody kill you when we get out of here!"

Once the woman had finished her torture, she applied a generous amount of soothing balm to my whole bikini area, rubbing it in with her gloved hand, into my mons and around my outer lips, then left me to get dressed. I gingerly touched myself. The whole area was sore as hell, but I couldn't help but admire how beautifully smooth my skin was. I was also embarrassed to note that I was copiously wet.

Once we'd left the salon, we strolled through the mall a while longer. I couldn't get over how silky smooth I felt down there. I became acutely aware of the way my panties slid over my skin, constantly reminding me of my now completely-bald pussy.

"So, how does it feel now, Char?"

"It feels fine, thank you very much. That doesn't mean that I'm not still going to kill you when I get a chance."

Gemma just laughed and playfully slapped my arm. "Don't you think it feels sexy, two girls walking along in public and only we know that our pussies are completely bare?"

I had to agree... there was something quite erotic about that little secret.

Gemma giggled. "I did have to laugh when I heard you screaming like a baby though. I actually don't mind a bit of pain; in fact, it can be a bit of a turn-on.

Gemma hooked into my arm and pulled me closer, whispering in my ear, "The little Asian girl who was doing me must have seen how wet I'd got. At one point, she 'accidentally' slid a couple of fingers inside me for a moment. She didn't do anything else, but damn me, it felt good."

So Gemma reacted the same way I had! I was kind of relieved that I wasn't the only one. I then told her I needed the loo, so she agreed to wait outside with the shopping bags. When I'd peed and wiped, I carefully folded some tissue and put it inside my panties. I had an awful fear that I'd end up with a damp patch on my jeans otherwise.

I felt more confident after that, and we continued walking. Suddenly, Gemma nudged my arm and pointed. "Look, there's an Ann Summers! C'mon, my little shrinking violet, let's go and take a look."

By now, I knew how pointless it was, even trying to argue with Gemma. She just refused to take 'no' for an answer. Maybe that was why she was so good at her job? Besides, after buying lingerie and getting my puss waxed, visiting a sex shop was hardly going to be a big deal.

When we walked into the shop, a heavily pierced and tattooed young woman with green hair greeted us and told us to ask away if we needed any help with anything.

After a very giggly quarter of an hour browsing through the sexy clothing, bondage gear and various other stuff, we arrived at the sex toy section. There were loads to choose from, and I was certainly interested, thinking about the dozens of lonely hotel nights I'd suffered recently. At least an effective toy would put a smile on my face and hopefully, keep frustration at bay.

Some of the fake penises were eye-wateringly huge. I certainly didn't need anything like that. I just wanted a nice one that would fill me and do lots of lovely buzzy things. I picked up a pink one which was designed to squirm around; Gemma chose a slightly bigger one with an up and down action. She also went back to the clothing section and bought a cat mask with eye holes. I thought it better not to ask...

When we got to the till, the salesgirl mentioned that they had an offer of an accessory vibrator for half price. She showed us one... it was a slim, rounded tube about 2" long, with a wire leading to a battery pack with a control wheel. When she switched on the demo one and let us hold it, we looked at each other and immediately said we'd take one each.

The girl was just about to total up our purchases, when she said, "Batteries?"

We both looked at each other, laughed and said we'd better take a large pack, for good measure. The girl was about to pack all the stuff into a carrier, when I suddenly had a thought.

"Excuse me, but would it be possible to take these out of the packaging and for you to dispose of it please? It's just that we're staying in a hotel, and it would be a bit embarrassing to leave it all in the bin in the room!"

"No problem," said green-hair. She carefully removed all our items from the gaudy card and plastic, then placed all the important bits in a carrier.

"I reckon that was a successful bit of retail therapy, don't you?" said Gemma, as we finally left the shop.

"Mmm," I replied. I was achingly moist and was very much looking forward to test driving 'The Pink 'Un'.

~~~~~~

Once we got back to our room, we spent an enjoyable few minutes, having a proper look at the sexy lingerie we'd bought, offering the various items up to our bodies in front of the mirror.

Then we set to and installed batteries into the four toys we'd bought between us. I switched on my pink one and touched it to my cheek, to feel the sensations it created. It wiggled around in a slightly comical way, but I could only imagine how that would feel when inside me.

I was getting desperate for some release. My session with Ben had satisfied me but had also left me wanting more. Much as I liked Gemma, I really, really wished I had the room to myself. I would have liked nothing better than to rip my clothes off, jump on the bed and then find out what my new mechanical friends were capable of.

"Hey, Gemma..." I faltered. "I don't suppose you fancy disappearing somewhere for an hour, do you? Just that... well, I wouldn't mind a bit of 'alone time', if you know what I mean?"

Gemma winced. "Oh, Char, I'm bloody desperate too. I'm sopping wet and really need to sort myself out too."

With that, she unbuttoned the front of her jeans and shoved her hand down inside. She worked her fingers around for a few moments, then withdrew them and held her hand in front of her. Her fingers were glistening with moisture and when she separated them, a thin web string of sticky juice linked her digits. She seemed to almost forget I was there, as she sniffed them and then sucked them into her mouth, sighing softly.

Suddenly, with a pained look on her face, she ground her fingers into her crotch, over her jeans. "I need to come, Char. Preferably several times."

I was on the verge of tears. Gemma was so much more confident and sexually worldly-wise than me. I had no doubt that she would have cheerfully stripped off and played with her toys, right there in front of me.

I could feel my eyes welling up. "Gemma, I can't be brazen like you. I need to come too. But I can't do it... masturbate... in front of you. It just wouldn't feel right. I don't think I could even do it in the bathroom, if I knew you were the other side of the door... I'm sorry."

Gemma looked at me with doe eyes. I could see the longing and passion in her eyes, but it was mixed with what almost seemed a sense of pity for me in my dilemma, sorry for me that I didn't have the courage to do, what I probably should... in other words, let go.

I sat down on the bed, feeling a bit upset and a little dejected. After a moment, Gemma sat down beside me and put her arm round my shoulders. She didn't say anything, but just hugged me and put her other hand on my hand. I did briefly think about where those fingers had been, a minute earlier, but managed to refrain from pulling my hand away.

"Thing is, Gem, I'm not attracted to women sexually... I'd just feel uncomfortable doing private... intimate things in front of you. I'd just feel like I was crossing some sort of boundary..."

Gemma squeezed my hand. "It's OK to feel like that, honestly. You know what you want to do, but you're worried that you'll be experiencing lesbian tendences, eh? Let me assure you, two girls playing with themselves in the same room, does not make you a lesbian!

"I'll share with you, that I have had experiences with women... so I guess I'm Bi, at least to an extent."

I turned to face Gemma. I suppose some surprise must have registered on my face and I subconsciously moved away from her slightly. Gemma pulled me back in and hugged my shoulders.

"Sweet Charlotte," she said with a little smile, "I'm not trying to seduce you, silly. Besides, the few girl-girl experiences I have had, have been with a couple, not a woman on her own."