The Yellow Rose of Texas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"However," Laura went on, "in the private areas, there are less hoops to go through. The parking lot has a walkway to one door, which has a security desk. No one, not even Vicki, can enter the private part of the building without going through that door."

"Or through the church arena." I said. "And dollars to doughnuts there are cameras all over the place. Some for television, of course, but I'll bet there are more for security. Maybe some with infrared, to detect anyone lagging behind in the arena."

"True." Laura said. "So, darling, what would the Iron Crowbar do?"

I thought about it as if I were studying my next chess move in a complex middlegame. "No service entrances?"

"No." Laura replied. "Deliveries are through the same doors the employees enter. And delivery persons are escorted to their destinations by at least two security people. Very inconvenient for people, but good where security is concerned."

"And any tripping of any alarm locks down the place." I said. "And there are few places to hide when they search the entire compound. Plus, we'd have to spend our time hiding and not going after Vicki... oh, would they evacuate her?"

"Good thought." Laura said. "But no. She'd go to her office suite, which contains her bedroom and bathroom and a kitchen facility. Getting through layers of security people shooting to kill you would be a bit difficult."

I looked some more. "The weakest link in this arrangement is that Vicki's offices are in the 'bridge' building between the other two. I'll bet she has an underground escape tunnel from there."

"Possibly." said Laura, and the twinkle in her eyes gave away that she knew it to be true.

I said "I'm going to say the private office building is unbreachable without some serious work beforehand... which either you've done or you haven't. So the Arena is publicly accessible, though watched carefully."

"I agree." said Laura. Jack and Martin were watching with utter fascination on their faces.

"Sooooo..." I said, "I don't suppose the baptismal pools have secret passages, do they?"

"You would think of that." said Laura. "But it's 'no joy' on that. The changing rooms are entered from the arena, and there are no other connections to or from the pools. I might add that they only do immersion baptisms on Sunday mornings, only do about six or less, and usually for people who have a story for the television cameras, such a someone who had once served in prison."

"To that point," Laura continued, "they have these two small baptismal bowl stands at the edge of the stage. People come up and are baptized by sprinkling. That's how they handle that. The bowls are really sinks with plumbing, so they can put more water in if they need it."

"Hmmm, indoor plumbing." I said. "If I could, I'd sabotage the water lines. Maybe they'd evacuate that area. No... better yet, start a fire or some other distraction that carries everyone away from that bridge building, then penetrate Vicki's office suite."

"And how do you get out?" Martin Nash asked.

"Oh, at that point, we just fight our way out, killing everyone in our path." I said.

"Not bad." said Laura. "Especially for studying this only fifteen minutes. Want to hear the real plan?"

"I fancy I could tell it to you." I said. "The FBI is going to raid the place, that will be a more than suitable distraction. It will also keep us from having to kill a lot of people while escaping. But it gives us very little time, and we have to get in. So maybe the little fire idea isn't so bad... or an electrical short that takes out a lot of the cameras, puts smoke on the battlefield, and gives us the minutes we need to get to Vicki."

"Close, darling." Laura said, but her eyes were twinkling just a bit too much.

"Oh..." I said. "You're going to have help, besides me. Two friends of Mike; he and they were part of the Big Dick Club, if I recall. And our attendant has not been around to refill our drinks..."

I got up and went towards the back. There was a small kitchen area, and behind it a smaller room.

Inside that room, the Air Force girl was naked except for her high heel patent leather pumps. Her legs were spread, and on top of her was my nephew Todd, pumping his huge cock in and out of her cunt with short, powerful strokes. She was clinging to him, trying not to moan too loudly as pleasure battered her body and soul.

To the other side, sitting down, was Teddy Franklin. Sitting on him was the chef and bartender, a pretty redhead girl. She was naked, sitting on Teddy's cock with her cute feet on top of his thighs, and Teddy was thrusting his huge meat up into her with deeply penetrating strokes...

As I went back to my seat, Laura was grinning, and the FBI Agents were looking stunned. "Not much gets past you, darling." my wife said. "But I'm surprised you did not detect them earlier."

"I was beguiled by your feminine charms, my dear." I said, kissing her cheek. "And by this very interesting mission...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was nearly midnight. We had landed at Easterwood Field near College Station, where Texas A&M University was also located. But no time for sightseeing; we were met by several cars and vans, which held FBI Agents and other heavily armored people, all ready to raid the Oldeeds Ministries compound.

Before we deplaned, Laura had given me what she said was a cortisone shot right above the bad place on my back before I put on the 'girdle'. "Mmm, that feels better already." I said.

"It'll help, just like it helps athletes." Laura replied.

Now Laura and I were in the backseat of a sleek black Cadillac Escalade we'd been provided, Laura behind the driver's seat. Todd was driving, and Teddy was riding shotgun. We were wearing all black, like ninja in the night.

Teddy had what looked like a box a projector might be stored in. It opened to reveal several switches and what looked like a telephone keypad of squares.

"There are much fewer security people here now." Laura said. "Once the evening services are over, many of them are allowed to go home. It's just the basic staff. The public parking lot still has too many people watching over it and patrolling it."

We drove along the road taking us to the backside entrance, where the employees went in. "Cut the cord, Teddy." Laura said. Teddy threw a switch and I heard a mild hum. I realized that some signals were being jammed.

"Ah, cameras to the main security room." I said.

"We have seconds." Laura said as we pulled up to the gate. She lowered her window to get the guard to look at her. "Excuse me, sir..." she said. As he leaned over, she pulled out a .22 WMR autopistol with a silencer and fired into the man's face. Todd was out of the car in a flash. He shot the other man in the guardhouse, then pulled the body of the man Laura had shot into the guardhouse.

Seconds later, we drove inside the gate and along the right side of the parking lot. Just before getting there, Todd stopped. He and Teddy got out.

"Get your stuff." said Laura, to me. As Todd and Teddy went to the door, I went to the back and put on my swords. The scabbards were attached to belts that I put on over my shoulders like a sash, as I had done when rescuing Laura from Sergei Molotov. I could grab the handle of the katana over my right shoulder, or the shorter, stabbing sword over my left shoulder. My Beretta 96 was holstered under my left armpit.

When the door to the building opened, Todd and Teddy started throwing smoke grenades inside, all over the place. Then they went into it and got to the guards and subdued them. They actually chose not to kill them, instead zip-tying their hands.

"You're with me, darling." Laura said. I followed her as we went along the corridors behind the lobby area and the security desk. Todd and Teddy had rushed back to the car for something, but I didn't think of that. My senses were on high alert; I only had my swords and pistol, while Laura had her .22 WMR pistol.

A guard was facing the other way and he turned around just as Laura was getting to him. She lunged into the attack, her hand catching him in the eyes. Then with a deft maneuver she had him turned around, and she twisted his neck until an ugly *SNAP!* was heard. The man dropped dead to the floor.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The public parking lot was suddenly being filled with black cars that flew towards the church arena doors at high speeds.

"Oh my God! it's the FBI!" one guard exclaimed. He ran back towards the church as two other security guards pulled their pistols and began shooting. They did not live very long as the FBI and other agents returned fire with great lethality.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, shit!" gasped the guard monitoring the cameras in the security room. He'd been annoyed when some of the cameras in the back areas had malfunctioned, and had sent people to check the problems out. Now those men were rushing to the Arena... right into the FBI ambush.

"Get Mrs. Oldeeds! Evacuate her to the back!" shouted one man.

"No, into her office!" shouted another. "Quick! They're in the arena!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What the fuck?" Vicki Oldeeds gasped. She had been in the media room, overseeing editing of the evening's sermon. Several of her security people arrived.

"Ma'am, the FBI is raiding us." said one man. "We've got to get you to your office, and to the tunnels." Vicki went with them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Todd and Teddy had raced ahead of us, carrying what looked like bolts of plastic. What the hell was that about? I thought to myself as I followed Laura down the hallways. We got to the anteroom of Vicki's office. I stuck a toothpick into the lock of Jonas Oldeeds's suite and broke it off, ju-ust in case they tried to hide in there; now they couldn't get a key in the lock.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Vicki ran into her office ahead of her security team. "What the fuck?" she gasped. The floor was lined with plastic. She heard noises behind her as the door slammed shut. Teddy and Todd were outside, and the guards were now unconscious and being zip-tied.

Suddenly, Vicki felt a gloved hand over her mouth as I grabbed her from behind, the adhesive tape I'd slapped on her lips dampening her scream. Laura quickly moved to put handcuffs on Vicki's wrists, but in front of her body, not behind it. She then hooked a metal wire to the cuffs and attached the other end to the light fixture above. There was enough wire that Vicki could stand, but her hands were being pulled up over her head.

"Oh, the plastic." Laura said, looking into Vicki's eyes. "We're doing some painting in here." This was what Vicki had done to Mike before murdering him. And Vicki understood as Laura said. "This is for Mike. Sir, if you don't mind?"

I extended my arm, containing the scabbarded sword. Laura pulled it out; it was the short stabbing sword instead of the katana. Laura walked up to Vicki and slashed at the woman's belly. The sword bit deep, and as Laura drove it sideways, it cut Vicki's abdomen open. Vicki's scream was barely muffled.

Then Laura pulled the sword out and drove it in again, this time driving up to Vicki's sternum. Then a third driving thrust to Vicki's throat, which killed her quickly as the carotid artery was severed.

As Laura cleaned the sword with the special cloth, I took an old machete that I had brought in with me, stabbed it in the same place where Vicki's throat had been cut, then covered with with more blood that was on the floor. Then I opened the anteroom door. Two black-clad, masked men came in, dragging a man who was zip-tied and his mouth taped shut.

"Who are you?" Laura asked.

"They're friends." I said as I dropped the bloody machete to the floor. Laura sheathed my sword in its scabbard and I put it back on my body as the masked men put their victim's hand on the machete handle, then injected him with a drug to wake him up.

"That's... Robert Patterson!" Laura exclaimed, recognizing him.

"And the FBI is about to find that he just murdered Vicki." I said as I unhooked Vicki's body and let it fall to the floor."

We went into the anteroom. "I found it." said Todd. A trap door in the floor had been opened, leading to a tunnel below. The six of us went down...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jack Muscone came into the office, surveying the bloody mess. "Geez, gives new meaning to the word 'whack job', doesn't it?"

Robert Patterson was just waking up, the machete in his hands, when he found himself surrounded by Government Agents. One had a camera, and was filming everything.

"All right, that's Murder-1." said Jack. "We'll have to bring in the Texas Rangers to process that State-level crime..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The tunnel led under one of the Sunday School annexes and to a storm drain about 100 feet past the compound's fences. A shed was nearby, which contained what was probably Vicki's getaway car. On the two-tire dirt strip were our car and the car driven the other two men. As we drove out, we were stopped by the FBI, but they recognized us as Laura and I showed our I.D.s, and we were allowed to drive out.

We went to the airport, where Laura, Todd, Teddy and myself boarded our plane. It immediately moved out to take off and take us home.

"So who were those other two guys?" Laura asked.

"As I said: friends." I replied. "I'm playing 'Hercule Poirot', and employing a variant of his solution to the Hydra. It was iffy if Robert would be convicted of actual involvement with the child trafficking; he was crafty about keeping his name out. So now he goes on trial for Vicki's murder. Even if he is not convicted of the murder, they'll give the 'consolation' prize of convicting him on the lesser stuff. And no questions arise about Vicki's murder... people will think Robert Patterson did it."

"I should've known you'd take the extra step." Laura said. "And you obviously have assets that I don't."

"Aunt Laura," said Todd, "you have tremendous assets that Uncle Don just can't match. And Teddy and I are going to enjoy them on the way home..."

Part 18 - Mile High Club

The hideaway bed near the front of the plane was being used, and I had the perfect view from my chair near the back as Laura was being spitroasted by the two young studs. She was sucking Teddy's large cock while Todd was pumping his enormous weapon of lust in and out of my wife's pussy from the rear.

I was not idly watching, though. I was getting a double-decker blowjob from the Air Force girl and the redheaded young chef. I groaned as I felt them work their lips and tongues over my cock and tight, heavy, cum-filled balls.

As I watched the two huge young cock appear and disappear into Laura's beautiful face and pussy, her magnificent ass in the air and quivering each time Todd's muscular groin slammed into it, I began to really enjoy the pleasure of the redhead's sucking. The other girl was good, too, but the redhead had cute feet as well as a lovely face and body.

I slid my pants on off, but not my t-shirt, as the 'girdle' was on underneath it. I eased the redheaded girl to the floor and mounted her, and she fit the head of my cock to the opening of her cunt.

"Unnh!" I gasped as I slid balls-deep into her. Even though she'd fucked Teddy earlier, she was still snug. She was very wet, too, and as I began pumping in and out of her, letting my weight rest on her, my cock was coated with her juices.

I had the perfect view if I looked up. Teddy and Todd had changed positions; now Teddy was fucking Laura while she sucked hard and deep on Todd's mammoth stick. The sight of my wife fucking two other men aroused me and I began to fuck the pretty young woman beneath me harder.

Then I raised up, grabbed the girl's ankles, and pulled her feet to my chest. I turned to the side and deeply kissed the Air Force girl, our tongues twining hotly. Then I took the redhead's left foot to my mouth and sucked in one toe, then another couple, then began kissing and licking her heel."

"Mmmm, you have pretty feet, baby." I said to the redhead.

"She sure does!" said the Air Force girl, her voice sultry, husky and sexy. She took the redhead's other foot and began sucking her toes and heels as I let my lips and tongue explore the cute foot I was enjoying.

Finally, I felt my nut rise. I could see that Todd was now on top of Laura, pounding the hell out of her in the missionary position. "How does she take that?" asked the Air Force girl. "He's too big to do that to me."

"She's deep." I said. I then eased down on the redhead and pressed my mouth against hers as I increased the tempo and power of my thrusts into her. The girl returned the kiss hotly, sucking on my tongue, her hands pulling me into her. As we made out and fucked hotly, she began pressing the heels of her sweet feet into my ass and thighs. I reached the crest.

"Uhhh!" I gasped out as the first powerful jolt coursed through me, my pent-up semen firing down my cockshaft and deep into the young woman's clutching cunt. I just let it go, let my cock erupt into her, as she took the potent, virile deposit into her wet depths...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After having a drink, I began making out with the Air Force girl. Teddy was pumping Laura hard, about to get his nut inside her. Todd was having his huge cock sucked by the redhead, trying to get him charged again after he'd discharged his load into my wife's quim.

I eased the girl down and mounted her, and slid my iron-hard cock into her. She moaned and began fucking back as we maintained a steady, hot, and fairly slow rhythm.

As we were making out and deeply copulating, I heard a noise from up front. The co-pilot, a young Air Force Captain, had come out of the cockpit, and was totally stunned by what he was seeing.

As Teddy finished inside my wife, she said to the co-pilot "Come over here." He complied, and she fished his cock out of his pants. It was a hefty size, at least as long as mine and pretty thick. Laura gobbled it up into her mouth, and began fellating him. The nasty sight of my wife, cum dripping from her swollen cuntlips, a big cock sliding in and out of her mouth, was enough for me. I looked down at the pretty Air Force girl beneath me, looked over at the redhead and her cute legs and feet as she sucked Todd... and I came inside the young woman beneath me, filling her tight, wet pussy with my seed...

Part 19 - Wrap-Up

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Tuesday, May 23d, from in front of the Federal Building on Courthouse Square. "Channel Two News is bringing you continuing coverage of the shocking events in Texas over the past few days!"

Bettina continued: "The Reverend Robert Patterson has been charged with the murder of the Reverend Vicki Oldeeds. The FBI raided the Oldeeds Ministries compound late Sunday night, but did not arrive in time to prevent Vicki Oldeeds's death. Video evidence taken during the raid shows Patterson with a machete in his hand as he sat next to Mrs. Oldeeds's body. The FBI was only seconds too late, as blood was still pulsing from her massive injuries. She was pronounced dead at the scene."

"The FBI's raid has netted a trove of valuable data that shows the Oldeeds Organization was involved in racketeering, money laundering, and, most despicably, child trafficking." said Bettina. "The FBI now has links between the Oldeeds group and Pastor Raymond Westboro, who also would've faced child molestation charges had he survived the helicopter crash that took his life. The FBI said that this is one of the biggest cases they've ever brought to a successful conclusion, and it will likely end the existence of the Oldeeds Ministries, once a large, thriving operation that employed many and helped many more."