The Yoga Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, it was my turn. As I entered you again I took pleasure at your guttural gasp, overwhelmed by the sensation of being filled once more. My hands pressed against the supple skin of your waist and your body was completely mine in that moment. I waited for a second for you to fully grasp the length and girth of my member, your pussy clenching against it harder than before as it begged for cum.

I swung you forward slightly and then pulled you back onto me, rocking my hips in time with the swing. I took a few steps forward, allowing gravity to pull you back onto my cock after pushing you away, slamming deep into places you didn't even know you had. You were tighter than I had imagined, more willing and cooperative, and I'd opened your mind to what could be.

As pleasure shot through you, your vagina pulsed and twitched in rhythm of the swings and thrusts as we reached a level beyond synchronization, our bodies and souls completely joined as one. The mounting wave of pleasure grew within me again and this time I wouldn't ignore it; my breaths grew into an animalistic grunt as I reached my own climax, filling you with what you'd been waiting for ever since you set eyes on me. At last, I pulled you down and we both lay there in a panting, sweaty pile, staring at each other with a deeper understanding that couldn't be attainted through words.

I shot you a smile and praised you one last time - good girl.

12