The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was too far gone, too horny to resist, and her elegant fingers wrapped around the girth of my cock, and worked me up and down. She was moaning now, and I leaned forward and took a handful of her hair and pulled her closer until my swollen shiny knob grazed her lips. She shook her head, but when I did it again her mouth opened, and she sucked me into her hot, soft mouth and licked me, her tongue circling my cock. I reluctantly withdrew from her mouth. She seemed disappointed, but I explained that there were others to see. I gave her my mobile number and told her I had to be out of my hotel by 11am. If she was there by 9am she could play with it some more.

'I'm sorry for doubting you sir,' she said as she left.

For the next hour I entertained a series of women wanting proof including a mother and daughter, which I found amusing. The daughter was about twenty two years old, a fine looking girl, and the mother was about forty.

Please sir,' the older lady began, 'my daughter she is not believing in you, but I believe you completely. I recognise how you make me feel just being in the same room. You are indeed what you say you are, I have no doubt.' I smiled at her and thanked her, bringing another chair for her daughter.

'You realise how I am about to prove what I said is true?' I asked them both and they both agreed. So, once again I lifted the Kurta displaying my cock at full stretch. 'Come closer, take a good look, touch it if you like, just to make sure.' Well, mother was down on her knees in an instant, and wrapped her hands round it, giving it a good handling. The smile never left her face, and when she leaned forward and took me in her mouth, her daughter was completely amazed. She seemed content with a couple of sucks and pulling off turned to her daughter.

'Come here you silly girl, you wanted proof, now come and see it, touch it. You may never see anything like this in your life again. It truly is a miracle.' The lovely young daughter did as mama asked and took me in her hands as her mother relinquished her grip. I told her to come closer and check how there was no gap between my cock and my body, check that it was the real thing and not some sort of phoney dick.

Her mother grabbed her daughters hair and said, 'now worship the sacred lingam with your mouth,' and took my cock in her left hand and rubbed it against her daughter's face. Her mouth opened and she swallowed an inch or two. Her mother pushed and pulled her head with her right hand making the daughter suck me, then relinquished her grip. 'Thank you sir, thank you so much,' she said, pulling her now somewhat reluctant daughter back off the end of my cock.

Finally, it was all over, and I went out to the door, there were five or six women still there, the rest of the audience had gone home, hopefully convinced that they had seen something real and extraordinary. Amara was apologising to these women that we had just run out of time, and they seemed terribly disappointed. I think the ones leaving the room had been verifying that I was genuine, making those who hadn't seen all the keener. I looked at Amara.

'Look, there's only six of them, how about if I take them all at once, just let them see?' and they all agreed. I ushered them into the ante room, there was more than enough space, and they gathered round me in a semi-circle, quite close. I lifted up my Kurta, and there were assorted gasps and moans. They were all showing the red aura, and sexually receptive. I invited them to have a good look to make sure it was real, touch it if they wanted too, and one by one they all had a good long touch and rub. Then they all thanked me, and trooped out giggling, but happy I thought.

Uma had left with a friend, leaving Amara to drive me home to the hotel. We chatted all the way about how successful the night had been, but the elephant in the room was sitting in the back seat. She drove into the car park to drop me off, but left the engine running, obviously leaving as soon as I got out of the car.

'I'd love it if you came up with me Amara,' but she stubbornly shook her head.

'No, I'm married, I can't do that. What we did was shameful of me, I shouldn't have done it, I'm sorry, so sorry,' so, assuring her I understood and she had nothing to be sorry about, I got out of the car, and she drove off.

'Fuck it,' I said out loud to myself, 'all that gorgeous, willing pussy, and I end up sleeping alone. How fucking ironic, oh well Ce la vie,' I thought philosophically. I took the stairs up to my room, it was only on the second floor, and let myself into the room. I sat disconsolately on the end of the bed, with the TV remote in my hand channel surfing hoping to get something to watch. I almost missed the light knock on the door. 'Who the fuck could this be,' I thought and opened the door.

She stood there, a kind of defeated look on her face and then she tried to smile. I reached forward and took her in my arms, and then I kissed her.

'Thank you so much for coming back Amara,' I whispered in her ear, 'thank you, thank you.'

I offered her a drink from the fridge/bar, but she declined, so we sat on the edge of the bed, where we kissed, all very gently to start with. I caressed her slim body through the wrappings of her sari. As our kissing became ever more passionate and urgent and her breathing was going out of control I gently squeezed her breasts, feeling for the nipples beneath the cloth. She moaned quietly, a little whimpering sound as I continued to squeeze and pull on her nipples.

I was desperate to undress her, but I didn't have a clue where to start. I'd never made love to a woman wearing a sari before, but luckily Amara was a very intelligent woman, and she knew I'd have trouble with it. She very helpfully unwrapped herself, and gave me some more access to her lovely body.

I couldn't believe how many yards of material was involved, she told me it took around 6 yards of material and could be wrapped in quite a few different ways. However that was much later, we were far too busy and engrossed in more pleasurable activities right then to discuss fabrics.

With the sari finally removed I could see she was wearing rather a substantial crop top leaving her midriff bare, and a long, elegant, ankle length skirt, with a draw string at the waist, rather than the conventional western fastening of a zip.

We resumed kissing, and unbuttoning the crop top I slipped it off her shoulders to reveal a white lacy bra. She had a nice substantial set of boobs, around 34C I guessed, and so I let my hand dip inside the cup of her left boob, feeling the wonderful soft and smooth skin, and finding the nipple, I squeezed gently. She moaned a lovely appreciative moan somewhere deep in her throat, then she reached round behind herself and unfastened the bra. It fell away to reveal her lovely, full breasts, with their dark brown areolae and pinkish brown nipples.

I dipped my head to suckle at her nipples, and she affectionately cradled my head in her arms, pulling me tighter against her breast. I carried on caressing the soft skin of her body, and noticed the draw string of her skirt was tied in a bow. I pulled the end one string, and of course the whole bow assembly just came apart leaving the waist of her skirt very loose.

I stroked the skin of her flat stomach and slid my hand under the waist band, then down further until I felt the lacy fabric of her panties. She knew where I was going, and wanted me to go there too, opening her legs for me, inviting me to go even further and down I went, down between her legs. She moaned and spread her legs wider as I stroked her through her panties. The gusset felt slippery, she was most obviously very wet.

I retreated a little bit, but only far enough to find the waistband of her panties and went back down again but this time inside her panties. Taking my time, stroking her pubic mound just above her pussy. She was clean shaven, no pussy hair, and then I was stroking her groin, teasing her a little, feeling her moisture and hot humidity. My figure tips grazed her labia, and she moaned and spread even further, and then her sublimely wet, slippery pussy was there, opening up for me as I pressed against her lips.

Her wet pussy lips peeled apart surrendering her inner wetness, and one finger, then two spread her lips further apart and slipped into her velvet smooth vagina. She shuddered and moaned as I gently worked my fingers in and out. There was no resistance to my fingers entry, she was far too wet for that.

Once again she undressed herself while I was busy sucking those hard but sensitive nipples, and stroking her pussy. I felt her lift her bottom a little, and she very quickly pushed down the loosened skirt and panties. Now she was naked, and began to undress me too.

Within a minute I was as naked as she was, and she was holding onto my cock, stroking it as I worked her into a fever of tingling nerve endings with my mouth and hands. Touching and stroking, fingering and spreading. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs for me, stroking and pinching her own nipples now.

'Make love to me,' she said quietly, her voice trembling. 'I've been thinking of this all night... make love to me please. I'm ready now... don't make me wait anymore.' There was nothing I could think of at that moment I wanted more, and so I positioned myself above her where she reached for and held my cock, gently pulling me to her. She rubbed my swollen knob against her opening, and at the same time pushed up, engulfing me with her pussy momentarily, retreated and thrust up hard again, determined to take me into her eager sex.

With me pushing down and her pushing up, I slid slowly and gently out of sight. We both watched as her pussy opened and swallowed, taking me into her depths. She was shuddering and moaning all the while as I sank further and further within until she had all she could take. She looked up at me, eye to eye, and gave me the most wonderful, intimate smile, then closed her eyes as if to savour the sensations that were sweeping through her beautiful body. I withdrew and slid back in again.

'Oh yes my love,' she cried, 'oh yes... fill my yoni. Take me... fill me again and again... oh god yes...' With such wonderful encouragement ringing in my ears I set to work, determined to give this divinely beautiful and sexual woman the most pleasurable experience of her life.

How do I describe something that's almost indescribable? The feel of her soft warm body pressed so close against mine, her breasts pushing against my chest, with me still able to feel those hard nipples as I moved against her. The excited feeling of power in my cock, and my hardness, sliding time and time again into her soft wet pussy, which engulfed my length and seemed to suck at me, yet released me only to suck me back home again. I swear she was wetter and more slippery with every stroke, her body reacting to this welcome intrusion by coating me in her freely given essence. It was more than any one thing, taken altogether these things were just a mechanical process of pushing my cock in and out of a wet hole, but she was infinitely more than that.

This was a spiritual communication too. Her responses added another whole lair of meaning. On the most basic level, the wetness of her pussy was an invitation and a welcome, but her whole body, from the thrusting of her hips pushing her divine yoni hard against my lingam, her uncontrolled breathing, Her hands caressing my body, her legs encircling my hips pulling me tighter against her, while her hands cupped my arse from time to time, again pulling me into her as deeply as possible, and her voice in my ear.

'Oh my love... my love...take me... oh dear god... fill me... so much... so big... love me...love me... love... meee...don't ever... stop... ugh... nnnnnng...ah... oooh god... yes... yes. She seemed to be pouring her soul out through her mouth, her needs, her desires, her pleasure made manifest in the movement of her body and the uninhibited expression of love and pleasure in her voice. Her orgasm came suddenly, flaring like a super nova, an all-encompassing wildfire that swept through her body, and like some contagion passed to me and I felt myself come uncontrollably, the spasms of pleasure surging the length of my cock and emptying into the well of her pussy.

'Oh yes, oh yes, fill me with your seed, drown me... in your come, so... hot...' I lay there on top of her for a few moments, feeling her chest heaving beneath me, as she got her breathing under control again, and then I rolled off onto her right side, pulling her body closer to me. She came eager for still more contact, as we clung to each other. It was a wonderfully tender moment.

With her eyes closed, I studied her face. Flawless skin, a light honey gold, with long natural eyelashes against the golden skin of her cheeks. Her eyes were beautifully made-up, eye shadow in tones of brown, warm, complimentary, the black mascara/kohl outlining and emphasising the shape of her eyes. Her nose was straight, very regular, her mouth a delight, full sensuous lips made for kissing and rather irreverently I thought, made for sucking my cock too. The lips were slight parted showing perfect white teeth, and the firm chin and jawline added and completed a face that was truly beautiful. How did I ever get to be so lucky I thought to myself?

I must have dozed off, but I was wakened by Amara climbing over and straddling my hips. Her beautiful face was smiling down on me and I could see the underside of her soft, rounded breasts. I reached up and cupped them in my hands catching the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She moaned as I squeezed them gently, then a little harder. I got a strong sensation of déjà vu for a few seconds. It was just like the night I wakened up to find my goddess astride me, feeding my cock into her divine yoni.

Amara was no different, and did exactly the same, reaching down she grasped my cock, hard again and still slippery from our previous lovemaking, and rubbed her gaping, eager pussy against the tip. She lowered herself slowly, gingerly, and I watched as her lips became distended even more until they stretched around the girth of my knob, and then I was in!

She sank lower on my length, and I watched myself disappear into her pussy accompanied by her whimpering and moaning all the way down, until at last she could take no more. She sat there, unmoving, maybe just getting used to being impaled, and I just let her take her own time. She'd move when she couldn't resist her own need anymore. I could see by her face, her eyes half closed, mouth open, and her reactions that she was struggling, and with her breathing ratchetting up ever higher and higher with every breath she took I figured she'd have to move soon.

I was wrong, all she did was reach down one very elegant hand and rub her clitoris. As I watched, her two middle fingers circled the protruding clitoris and then slid over it applying direct pressure, smearing it with her own juices as she masturbated. Her hips wriggled a little bit, imparting minimum vaginal friction, but it seemed to be enough. Her other hand pinched and squeezed her breasts and nipples, and her juices oozed out and slowly ran down onto my balls in a constant flow.

With her yoni filled to overflowing and her self-stimulation adding to her pleasure, it was soon very obvious that she was heading for another orgasm. I watched her grow more and more excited with every stroke of her clitoris. Her body began to shake, her moans became almost continuous, and then as her body began to convulse with the powerful waves of ultimate pleasure she suddenly rose and dropped down, ramming my cock violently into her pussy, and then again, using my cock to administer the coup de grace.

'Oh my god,' she moaned,' 'oh my god... oh yes...oh fuck... that's it.' Her head thrown back, eyes closed, she reverted to her Indian roots, and lapsed into Hindi. I don't know what she was saying exactly, but her moans and words were telling me the same unmistakeable story in any language. Here was a woman enjoying sexual intimacy and pleasure to the ultimate degree. Gradually she slowed down, slower, and then she stopped. Her head came forward and her eyes opened, and she looked down at me. She started laughing, there was nothing funny, it was that laugh, that wonderful uninhibited laughing of a woman who has just experienced the ultimate pleasure.

She lowered herself down over my chest, and I encircled her with my arms, holding her tight. Her mouth sought mine and we were kissing, caressing. I turned her over, my cock still hard, deeply imbedded in her pussy, and she moaned again, so I gave her a few gentle thrusts. She lay there, eyes closed again, enjoying my attentions, her legs spread wider than ever, taking me deep into her pussy.

She lay there in complete surrender, passively, her body not moving in any way, letting me do all the work as I reamed the deepest recesses of her vagina. Her voice was telling me a different story though, telling me she was loving it, encouraging me to use her, and then she couldn't stand it anymore and her hips began to move, synchronised to my own, pushing up against me hard. The tone of her voice, her moaning whimpering rose every higher, and then she was coming again.

'Oh...oh... again?... oh yes, my love... oh yes, yes... fill... me... my yoni...oh yeeeeessss,' and my beautiful lover's orgasm was in full flow once more. She came down slowly, slowly, and I stopped moving inside her, and withdrew my dick. She tried to hold onto me to maintain the intimacy of that moment, but I had other things in mind, and pulled out. I was covered in her wonderfully slippery juices, and her pussy gaped openly, reddened and swollen. She was an amazing sight to see. So beautiful, but so wanton in her open legs display in that moment.

I turned her over and then lifted her to her knees, and without a word being spoken, she spread her thighs apart and offered me the 'magic,' yoni as I was beginning to think of it. Well, an offer like that is not to be ignored, and since that was what I intended anyway, we were of the same mind, and so I pushed my slippery knob against her slippery pussy, and slid home in one smooth glide as her body opened up before me.

I left it there, stewing in her juices, the sensation of being in her hot yoni something I wanted to savour. Not just that, but I wanted to take a moment to enjoy the sight of her beautiful body, from her heart shaped bottom, then lower still to the sight of her pussy, lips distended, filled to the brim with my cock, and then the long, graceful expanse of her back in front of me.

I stroked the incredibly smooth skin of her back and buttocks, glorying in the sheer sensuality of her skin. She shivered a little, obviously enjoying my touch. Her head was right down on the bed, resting on her forearms, bringing her pussy into just the right angle for fucking. As I looked down over her back I could see her long dark hair lying across her shoulders in such a way as to let me see the side of her face.

Eyes closed, mouth slightly open, she was breathing deeply, but quite relaxed, waiting patiently although her pussy was squirming a little. It seemed to me that her pussy was becoming more impatient as I stood there behind her, and that made me incredibly happy. It's always lovely to be wanted and there is no greater aphrodisiac in this world than the simple fact of being wanted.

I pulled out almost all the way, and that was enough to make her moan loudly, and then I fed him back in again, filling her sopping wetness completely. With a good grip of her hips, exactly where 'love handles,' would be if she had them, although was she was too slender for that, I pulled her back onto me making sure I was as deeply in her as it was possible to be.